Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

steeling tickets after you print them up

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

do u go to jail if its like 60 bucksq

do they just warn you and fired you from the pace [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
i had a bad seen happen last week and i need to de [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 18 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Rip Sorter wrote "we ain't none of us innocent", to which I respond, don't be goin' cosmic on me.

All I can say further about her case is that I wish I were her attorney because not only would I get her off I would get her damages for defemation of character as well.

As for the gun talk, you might not know or you might have an inkling that I have a gigantic gun fetish so please don't get me going in a public place such as this especially on a night like this . . . New Year's Eve!

Otherwise, thanks for the . . . ah, *ush . . . ah. . rush and good luck with tickies, new year, etc, etc.

TA

Lover

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Lottomike.....It's just weird sometimes. I look at my point in time and space, within the scheme of things, and wonder why I'm on this rock called planet Earth, going in circles around a very hot star. What does this all mean????

100 billion Galaxies, each containing 100 billion stars and planets. Where does the answer lie?

There must be something really unique going on here, looking at an objective view of things in general. In order for the mind to work properly, there has to be a simultaneous firing of ten billion neurons, at any given period and time, if there is such a thing.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

My Mother Always Said To Me …If you do not have anything good to say, then do not say anything at all! Good Advice, I would say!

And I personally, I did not know the answer to her question, however, got the basic Idea of what she was trying to ask. I would assume that if something was stolen intentionally or by accident that they will go by your previous criminal record to determine what would be the verdict.

If it was an honest mistake then they will take that into account, and if not again its up to a judge to decide.

Good Luck!

My mother always said I'd never be happy unless I shot someone's eye out with a BB gun, though I never managed to do it.

Maybe niksbabygurl need to seek the wisdom of her mother on this one.

Jack

Hi Rip,

Got To Love Your Sense Of Humor!!! LOL
        TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4586 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

If there be laughter in reference to the post, let it be about the spelling. I sat and pronounced the words exactly as they were spelt and I never laughed so hard at the english language ...They say its one of the hardest second languages to learn! Now I know why!

As for the original poster...I agree with reviewing the obvious evidence and therefore cast my vote with LottoMike on his early call. 

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TA:

I'll keep that verboten stuff in mind.

Been intending to mention, you might enjoy Penguin Island, if you haven't read it.  Might be by Samuel Butler, or might be by d'Anatole...... been several years since I read it.... style as I recall it reminds me of a cross between Balzac and Voltaire.... a lot more readable than Samuel Butler, so it probably wasn't him.

Anyway, book's a sort of strange funny satire involving the human race devolving from penguins isolated on an island.  Check it out.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

My Mother Always Said To Me …If you do not have anything good to say, then do not say anything at all! Good Advice, I would say!

And I personally, I did not know the answer to her question, however, got the basic Idea of what she was trying to ask. I would assume that if something was stolen intentionally or by accident that they will go by your previous criminal record to determine what would be the verdict.

If it was an honest mistake then they will take that into account, and if not again its up to a judge to decide.

Good Luck!

My mother always said I'd never be happy unless I shot someone's eye out with a BB gun, though I never managed to do it.

Maybe niksbabygurl need to seek the wisdom of her mother on this one.

Jack

Hi Rip,

Got To Love Your Sense Of Humor!!! LOL

ThankeeMa'am.

Happy and grateful double ought six to you.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4054 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

DisneyI'm glad I have a couple of Lee Smith's books under my belt.

Good Luck to you niksbabygurl.  I hope everything works well for you.

takeemtothebank

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

New Agenda.....Awareness of the surroundings........Flesh....Blood....

Bones..... mental gray stuff......Tendons......Nerves.....Mental Gray stuff........

Do I have a challenge of the weirdest or what?????

The top five things humans take for granted:

1: Living among a bunch of inanimate objects.

2: Being grateful that you are above inanimate objects.

3: Looking at your universe and see a different outlook, separated from some human beings.

4:Seeing that the ability to be awake in a realm such as life, apart from species and the likes under you, taking control of thoughts and actions, accordingly, make a person ask themselves, what the heck am I doing here??????

An animal is just in total bliss without any true care worries at all. They are true spirits without an agenda.

But there comes some responsibility, when intelligent beings come along.

Being blessed with insight, you have the responsibilty to ask why so much awareness is flooding the stage. I can't answer this, It's a total mystery to me. I can feel my hands typing away, but what is the point? What is the point? Was created just one notch under the Angels.....What????? Why????? I don't remember making that decision>>>>> Does anyone really care what time it is?

Go to the beach at night.....You will find the answers there.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I ain't all that inanimate, pac.  Just a smidgen, is all.  But I appreciate all these animate objects living among me and taking it for granted.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I ain't all that inanimate, pac.  Just a smidgen, is all.  But I appreciate all these animate objects living among me and taking it for granted.

Jack

I wasn't talking about you or anyone else. My mind was just wandering to a place where my only choice was to pick between whether inanimate objects like rocks, water, and cheese doodles were somehow coherent in building a foundation to my existence.

I kinda felt special, just for a moment in time thinking about that, hoping my existence was justified considering there were so many inanimate objects that couldn't speak their mind. I was thinking that I was taking this ability for granted and got a word of knowledge thing the christians talk about all the time.

Little things like that grab my attention. It's the subtle things that wave their hands towards me, trying to get my attention, little thoughts in the back of my head leading me along the way. Trying so hard, and doing a very good job at reminding me of what really counts.

Awareness......what a gift......self awareness......what a precious gift.

And of course giving.......as much as possible. Such a good feeling.

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I kinda felt special, just for a moment in time thinking about that, hoping my existence was justified considering there were so many inanimate objects that couldn't speak their mind.

I was just funning you pac.... after you got your name in the ABQ Tribune I didn't want you getting big headed.

Specialness is something you don't have to worry about having, pac.  You've got it, I've got it, we've all got it.  Mostly we don't want it and try not to recognize it in quite the depth you expressed.

I take for granted that my existence is justified.  I don't think I'd dare consider the alternative.

Nice post, pac.

(votes on that poll are gradually building.... one's ahead of the other by a neck but it might be a dead heat.  Exciting)

Egos don't count.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mike.  Happy double ought six to you, also.

Pac Attack, you made the ABQ Tribune headlines.  Waiting in line for my tickets a few miles down the hill there it was!  PACK ATTACK.  I naturly thought of you and squinted down to see what the story was about.  Woman and her harse were attacked by wild dogs.  Wouldn't have been a big deal if it was just her, but there are a lot of horse lovers around here.

Happy double ought six to both of you.

Jack

Funny Rip...... NM has alot going on there I suspect. Some Horse sense huh????LOL

They'll get over it....LOL

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2005, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

We have enough idle time between major events to bronze the tickets we steel.  Local custom.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Well thanx to you Rip, my head is so big I can't fit through the front door...LOL

I just can't understand why the chief bottle washer in the sky won't come out and explain everything like we deserve.

We deserve an explanation, don't you think?

If the argument is that I chose this somewhere in the beginning of time....well I don't remember it! Period.

Divine intervention. Yeah...that's the ticket....

As Paul Simon said in one of his songs. "The information is unavailable to the common man". Slip Sliding Away....

God has his plans ......... 

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I kinda felt special, just for a moment in time thinking about that, hoping my existence was justified considering there were so many inanimate objects that couldn't speak their mind.

I was just funning you pac.... after you got your name in the ABQ Tribune I didn't want you getting big headed.

Specialness is something you don't have to worry about having, pac.  You've got it, I've got it, we've all got it.  Mostly we don't want it and try not to recognize it in quite the depth you expressed.

I take for granted that my existence is justified.  I don't think I'd dare consider the alternative.

Nice post, pac.

(votes on that poll are gradually building.... one's ahead of the other by a neck but it might be a dead heat.  Exciting)

That last line in parenthesis, funny.....