Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

steeling tickets after you print them up

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TigerAngel.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

do u go to jail if its like 60 bucksq

do they just warn you and fired you from the pace [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
i had a bad seen happen last week and i need to de [ 9 ]  [50.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 18 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

HA!  old 'fired from the pace' is pulling out ahead....... I knew it had it in it..... I watched that mama in the stables, watched all the prancing and horseplay in the chutes.  I knew it.

HA!

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
    california
    United States
    Member #23475
    October 13, 2005
    659 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2006, 1:04 am - IP Logged

" dancing on a string held by all those big shots" The God Father

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

california
      United States
      Member #23475
      October 13, 2005
      659 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2006, 1:47 am - IP Logged

HA!  old 'fired from the pace' is pulling out ahead....... I knew it had it in it..... I watched that mama in the stables, watched all the prancing and horseplay in the chutes.  I knew it.

HA!

no no no, the second item clearly was cut off but should read " I had a bad seen last week and need to decompress" .  It ain't nuthin' but a meatball!!! a thang!!!

She is not guilty I tell ya!

Similar thang happened to me once. I was working part time as the receptionist in the graduate office while attending Fresno State U.  We were about to break for 6 weeks semester break and holidays.  For weeks I had been collecting and logging in graduate students checks and cash for their fees connected to their thesis reading.  I put them all in a big manila envelope in my desk.  The night before vacation I was concerned and asked the dean what should we do with all the thesis money over the holidays? Then I left the office with a co-worker walking to the bus stop. Half way across campus I looked down at all I held in my arm, note books, books etc. and there on top was the big manila envelope with all the money.  I said oh look I have the envelope and the girl went back with me to the office.  The dean looked at me sideways like oh sure, because I had expressed concern earlier.  When you are doing 10 things at once it's easy to make a mistake and that's what Nicsbabygurl sounds like maybe happened to her.  She said she had it in her hand and went to pee then returned and still had it in her hand.  Sheesh, why grill her on anything other than what she says happened. For God sakes, give the poor girl a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2006, 8:36 am - IP Logged

A winner's a winner, TA. 

I don't care what the name of that horse is in the second place.  I ain't keeping track of no loser. I HAD A BAD SEEN HAPPEN LAST WEEK AND NEED TO DE ran good early in the race, but in the final stretch he just didn't have the moxie.

DO THEY JUST WARN YOU AND FIRED YOU FROM THE PACE is the winner for 2005 by a neck.

Egos don't count.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
          Florence, Alabama
          United States
          Member #8658
          November 13, 2004
          1993 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

So far today is a bad day for me with the numbers so I had to look at this post again to cheer me up.

Bang HeadChair

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2006, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

So far today is a bad day for me with the numbers so I had to look at this post again to cheer me up.

Bang HeadChair

Hope it got better for you as the day progressed.

J

Egos don't count.

navarre
              United States
              Member #19520
              August 1, 2005
              11 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2006, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Some people just have to prove selective breeding has a purpose in this world.

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL     

If you do post again, please utilize "spell check."

rofl rofl rofl

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

i wonder what happened to the person who started this post.are they in jail? are they ok?   are was it a practical joker???

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2006, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

i wonder what happened to the person who started this post.are they in jail? are they ok?   are was it a practical joker???

You could start a poll, mike

j

Egos don't count.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                    Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20225 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2006, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

HA!

no no no, the second item clearly was cut off but should read " I had a bad seen last week and need to decompress" .  It ain't nuthin' but a meatball!!! a thang!!!

Similar thang happened to me once. I was working part time as the receptionist in the graduate office while attending Fresno State U.  We were about to break for 6 weeks semester break and holidays.  For weeks I had been collecting and logging in graduate students checks and cash for their fees connected to their thesis reading.  I put them all in a big manila envelope in my desk.  The night before vacation I was concerned and asked the dean what should we do with all the thesis money over the holidays? Then I left the office with a co-worker walking to the bus stop. Half way across campus I looked down at all I held in my arm, note books, books etc. and there on top was the big manila envelope with all the money.  I said oh look I have the envelope and the girl went back with me to the office.  The dean looked at me sideways like oh sure, because I had expressed concern earlier.  When you are doing 10 things at once it's easy to make a mistake and that's what Nicsbabygurl sounds like maybe happened to her.  She said she had it in her hand and went to pee then returned and still had it in her hand.  Sheesh, why grill her on anything other than what she says happened. For God sakes, give the poor girl a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i suris hooped she wased dem handsss.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                      Florence, Alabama
                      United States
                      Member #8658
                      November 13, 2004
                      1993 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2006, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

HA!

lmaoooooo, i hoop sew two. i em gladd TigerAngel wuz hur two tranzlayt wut shea sayd. i didt no shea sayd shea wuz uzn tha bathrum.

Green laughROFL          Naughty  Green laugh

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31525 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

love to nibble those micey feet.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                          Fughedaboutit (NY)
                          United States
                          Member #8160
                          October 26, 2004
                          6777 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2006, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Only in NY... Thud

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2006, 1:53 am - IP Logged

HA!

lmaoooooo, i hoop sew two. i em gladd TigerAngel wuz hur two tranzlayt wut shea sayd. i didt no shea sayd shea wuz uzn tha bathrum.

Green laughROFL          Naughty  Green laugh

Didnt ya reed cleerlie man????? Shee all so wnt to thee kitchen an maid sum mulberrie pyes...........

california
                              United States
                              Member #23475
                              October 13, 2005
                              659 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2006, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

LOLOL ei cin speec de strrrrrrrrreeeeet stufffffff