Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Litmus Test: vtracs

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KYMike.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1940
July 29, 2003
16 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2006, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I am writing this because I am in a mellow mood! It's not to confirm that some call me Plutonium Ion — plus other names in the same category. I've been asked for months what my take was on a new lottery "strategy" named 'vtracks'. I ignored the questions, as I sensed the inherent stupidity of the 'vtrack' issue. Matter of fact, I spam–reported a few fellows who insisted on having me express a pertinent opinion, privately or publicly.

A few people with a higher level of decent inquisition made me take notice. I followed tracks (pun intended!) of this nature:

"I have a question... how is adding a layer of ambiguity (10 numbers reduced to 5, each of the remaining 5 representing 2 numbers) going to help pick better numbers? How is it different from an odd/even filter? (reducing 10 numbers to 2 states [odd/even] where each state could represent 5 possible numbers) just curious, because I have done several v-trac formula conversion sheets in excel for post members in the past, and I have not seen where it makes the results any less random.
hypersoniq"

First, there has been no discussion between me and the Pennsylvanian signing 'hypersoniq' regarding the vtrac issue. Hypersonic wrote to me in the past, but I don't think I have responded to him.

Perhaps tntea — the author of vtracs — is a horseracing aficionado. In some horse races, the organizers 'couple' two (or four, or even six) horses. You'll see on the track programs horses numbered 1 and 1A. Usually, these are poorly performing horses. If you bet on number 1 but number 1A wins — you still win. Also, if you bet on 1A and 1 was the winner — you still win. Sounds like a good deal, crocodilule!

Now, this crocodile named 'Tea Of Tennessee' thinks that coupling is possible in pick 3 lottery as well. So he couples 0 with 5, and so on. If he were a neigh smarter, he would have coupled 0 with 9, 1 with 8, 2 with 7, etc. You get the more interesting (but still worthless point) of the constant average 4.5 of pick–3. Instead of 10 digits, tntea attempts to advance the idea that pick–3 is now a 5–digit game! Wow! What a magician! David Copperfield would feel like dying of envy!

Coupling 10 horses results in 5 betting entities. Nyet! The pick–3 is not coupled horseracing…

What is total number of 5 digits to the power of 3? It's 125, no debate here. Every senile idiot (unfortunately, like many in this agora) would jump of joy: "Salui! Salui!" (a religious chant of the Salius priests in the Roman empire.) Instead of 1000 pick–3 sets, we only have to deal with 125. We pay $125 and always win $500! Halleluiah! Halleluiahs!

The more cool–headed jumpers (Salius means 'jumper', approximately) would land their feet on earth, sooner or later. The crash landing would cause them realize that the 5 digits necessarily have to expand twofold. Still OK! Still Halleluiah! Instead of $125 we pay $250 — but still win $500 every time! A profit is a profit is a profit!

The two forms of expansion are terribly misleading. Expanding from 5 to 10 digits unnecessarily eliminates legitimate two–digit and three–digit repeats. Nevertheless, the pick–3 lottery draws some 28% double or triple digits. That percentage can't be ignored. The worst part is that the lottery will NOT grant you the OR proposition. Like the crazy horse with the claim: "Hey, I am 1 OR 1A; that is, 0 OR 5…" I am honest to painstaking lengths.

There are people who believe that hiding the uncomfortable truth is a sign of high level of socialization. You are in public and hear a statement. You reply: "Oh, something interesting! I haven't thought of anything that way. I am going to think about it more thoroughly at my leisure!" But you go home and think: "What a stupidest idiot!"

I have never followed that path, ever! Never did and never will. Truthfully, this vtrac thing is idiotic. It is terribly stupid. I am not preaching that humans should stop searching for new ways in life. I am not even preaching that searching, researching and creating should be done in the utmost privacy. I applaud the courage to go publick (sic!) with everything. But the key point is to pass the test of time and the test of evidence (data, facts, etc.) When the evidence shows a preponderance of heuristic bias against your initial idea, show the true human metal and admit the error. Go back to your drawing board and research further.

This tea maker of Tennessee allowed his terribly wrong idea to linger for way too long. He lost the respect that the researchers are entitled to. Psychologists call this type of cowardice 'toxic shame'. We should never, ever be ashamed of being wrong at various points in our development. As Confucius put it: "Our glory is not never falling down, but getting up after every fall." See that Chinese figure skating couple at the Torino 2006 Olympics? The lady fell badly, I mean, I expected the ambulance. But she rose, with her partner, to the silver medal…

Sorry, but I go one step further in telling the truth. I couldn't believe what I saw when I first read about vtrac. At best, I thought it was some joke. Well, I thought, people poke fun at lottery. The odds are so high–stacked against the players, that joking might be the best treatment. But then I realized that people took vtrac very seriously. Thousands of posted lines prove the seriousness. Well, I thought to myself, they must be drunk! Ye know, it may be better to get drunk than to lose all that money playing the lottery stupidly…

I am afraid, there is something else, in addition to joking and drunkenness. Stupidity plays the forefront role in this matter. I can tell to everyone in this world, smart or idiot. Actually, each and every human is an idiot in most fields of knowledge and expertise. We only have a handle in very few domains. Let's refer to lottery only, in this place. If you are not sure how to conduct a test, employ computer simulation. You can find many a computer programmer out there who can easily write a simulation application. You might pay much, much more by testing idiotic "systems" with your pocket book.

(By the way, I am not a programmer for hire. I am too busy programming and testing my own stuff. I have been an idiot in my own eyes for so many times, that I had no choice but create absolutely the best lottery software ever. I am still fighting my residual idiotism, but I am so far ahead on the road to the truth. Stumble or fall, I always jump forward.)

Ion Saliu,
Jumper At–Large

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31533 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

vivat!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I know your schedule does not permit indepth reading of all threads at this site.

Somethings should be noted, tntea is a woman.  She has a family and a job.  Also, she is not the author of Vtracs.

Naturally, you will be able to Google and find out more if you wish to pursue the Vtrac origin.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3611 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

It sounds like you really downed the vtrac idea as  a bad investment so i would challenge you to as an example show some proof that your formulas work any better by showing proof such as predicting the Mass. pick 3/4 for all the world on lottery post to see and then i for one will give up using the vtracs for right now no one seems to be able to win consistently at the daily lottery. I guess i am one who chases after the pot o gold at the end of the rainbow. I believe it gives us something to look forward to waking up each day and reading all the posts here. Thanks to all who contribute and thanks to Todd for all his hard effort putting this together.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2006, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

This sounds like another one of the same old boring "bash vtracs" threads.  It's like Bush-bashing:  Nobody is interested except those who already hate it.

You should stick to posting negative things on your own web site.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

sfilippo's avatar - skull
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #33770
            February 24, 2006
            3146 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I think maybe Ion, is attempting to say that his way of picking numbers is confined to programs which consist of something closer to Vulcan Logic and Vtracs stands as a self interpretting skill based on more subjective elements that a program can't possibly render.

An old Chinese proverb says, "There are many paths to the mountain top, but the view is the same."

So, with lottery systems thus far, the view is the same. I haven't seen remarkable cash flow from any system yet, but some systems do make a little money. (like mine) ;)

Smiley Steve

lucky1313's avatar - disney08
              Asheboro,NC
              United States
              Member #22902
              October 4, 2005
              64 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2006, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Envy is a Deadly Sin and Love is the virtue , so let's show some love an live in peace with the world.....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2006, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

This sounds like another one of the same old boring "bash vtracs" threads.  It's like Bush-bashing:  Nobody is interested except those who already hate it.

You should stick to posting negative things on your own web site.

LOL

Todd I am beginning to get a kick out of the bashing..

I am thankful that God gave me an open-mind and allow me to use the common sense that I was provided with, and with those two things,  along with finding the vtracs... I am getting fatter..

fatter in the pockets...

Let them bash... and bash and bash ..

I soon to just laugh and rake in CA$H..

The vtrac result page has made things so much easier for me.. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart..

I have learn so much more focusing on a "group of horses" instead of one out of 10,000.. Pick 4 is my main focus now.. and I will be sharing with you what I find out daily about NJ... I owe you , my friend..

and I won't forget it..

I didn't invent the vtracs.. just fortunate to have been given an open-mind to it.. I believe others feel that this system is stepping on something they have believe it for so long.. Some people cannot accept improvement, changes..  I am one that can.. Show me something easier, more profitable than Vtracs.. and I will jump on it and leave the vtracs along.. But for now.. I am making $$$$$$$

Thanks Todd...

Tntea (ps.. this was the funniest, bashing I have ever read..  What he thinks doesn't bother me at all... I wont give it another thought while making my plays.. )

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

lucky1313's avatar - disney08
                  Asheboro,NC
                  United States
                  Member #22902
                  October 4, 2005
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2006, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

negative ion and ozone electronic air cleaners are the best solution.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Even though Edison wasn't the first person to invent the light bulb, nonetheless it still took him several thousand (literally) attempts before he was successful.

The only thing I question is the unwarranted hostility. What ever happened to constructive criticizm?

" I think about a problem 999 times with no success. But on the 1000th, I solve it. "

Albert Einstein...

See? He thought he was the smartest man on earth, until Quantum Physics came along, and blew away the fabric of his understanding of the universe in motion and behaviour. He was at a crossroads.

Calgary
                      Canada
                      Member #9419
                      December 7, 2004
                      228 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Even though Ion's banter is really abrasive I still can't disagree with him on vtracs. tntea:   I've still yet to see any predictions from any of the proponents of vtrac that show any of you are making money. It seems like every time you defend vtracs, you're always saying how much money you're making. Yet your predictions show the opposite of making money. Hmmmm, what up with that? lol.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31533 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:43 am - IP Logged

ion may be abrasive - but he is a mathematical genius.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Calgary
                          Canada
                          Member #9419
                          December 7, 2004
                          228 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Trust me emily, I'm not anti-Ion. On the contrary. I use his software almost exclusivley as at least part of all the methods/systems I try. His software is some of the best, if not the best around. And I totally agree with you on your math genius point.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Maybe if a " tracking post " in the lottery discussion forum was created, it might once in for all put rest to this bickering about vtracs,... watching in real-time, day to day, week to week, win/loss.

Just a thought......

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4054 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Maybe if a " tracking post " in the lottery discussion forum was created, it might once in for all put rest to this bickering about vtracs,... watching in real-time, day to day, week to week, win/loss.

Just a thought......

Yes NodWe already have a tracking post Pac.  It's called the prediction board. 

takeemtothebank