Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Litmus Test: vtracs

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KYMike.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I am usually very queit person.......but i am getting tired of people here bushing each other system........aren't we here to learn from each other try each idea in our state?.....i am thanks full for anybody's output here......i try  all of them in my state........if they don't work for me i move on .......the problem here is that........Todd made tntea vtraks on his page and some people with their difrent system are jelouse.........honestly i don't care how much money anybody here make.......and i don't want to know either......if vtrack will not work for me what is the point to know that is working in state where tntea is.....and i don't know why everybody calling that tntea vtrack......this was introduce long long long time .......ago .......i think it's from egypt.....but i can be wrong here.......she was just introduce to this method and she found more ways to use it.........so what's wrong whith that?........as Ion said above........i am using skip hit with vtrack in gail's software which is very good in skip....and usually gives u pair of vtrack.......i use another method for third number.......so i am glad tntea showed us some way we can use it........at least she gave us her idea with plain explanation not like some other people........sometimes i wonder when some here give their idea......if they think that they are in court room and u have to guess what they trying to tell us or if it's written  puzzle and we have to read between lines........i think the point here is..............use what ever working for u and everything depends on your budget..........i am not saying vtrack is good or bad........it's just tool and can work in your state..........

BINGO

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Buy versabet 3/4.

It is programmed to accomadate v-trac numbers.

Find all the stats you want

Thanks JAP..

Or better yet.. Up grade your membership and see the vtrac result page for yourself.. One month membership will help one decided how useful it is...

You are right.

With the new v-trac pages here at Lottery Post I use the v-tracs along with my other tracking systems.
    Makes it nice to cross reference.

WHATT

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I am usually very queit person.......but i am getting tired of people here bushing each other system........aren't we here to learn from each other try each idea in our state?.....i am thanks full for anybody's output here......i try  all of them in my state........if they don't work for me i move on .......the problem here is that........Todd made tntea vtraks on his page and some people with their difrent system are jelouse.........honestly i don't care how much money anybody here make.......and i don't want to know either......if vtrack will not work for me what is the point to know that is working in state where tntea is.....and i don't know why everybody calling that tntea vtrack......this was introduce long long long time .......ago .......i think it's from egypt.....but i can be wrong here.......she was just introduce to this method and she found more ways to use it.........so what's wrong whith that?........as Ion said above........i am using skip hit with vtrack in gail's software which is very good in skip....and usually gives u pair of vtrack.......i use another method for third number.......so i am glad tntea showed us some way we can use it........at least she gave us her idea with plain explanation not like some other people........sometimes i wonder when some here give their idea......if they think that they are in court room and u have to guess what they trying to tell us or if it's written  puzzle and we have to read between lines........i think the point here is..............use what ever working for u and everything depends on your budget..........i am not saying vtrack is good or bad........it's just tool and can work in your state..........

BINGO

Yes NodTntea was the one who bashed others systems promoting V-tracs.  Who else on this forum have stated.  Dont' be fooled by others and if you use this member's system you will lose.

What goes around comes around.

takeemtothebank

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
        Fughedaboutit (NY)
        United States
        Member #8160
        October 26, 2004
        6777 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Take what you can use, leave the rest and keep it moving...

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I guess Ion is so completely full of himself that he thinks he should not have to live by the same rules everyone else does.

Since he continues to post links at the bottom of his messages, I'll just delete every message he posts that inlcudes his stupid free advertising at the end.

Everyone should know that the only reason someone does that is because their web site does not generate any traffic.  It's a cheap ploy to to try to get noticed by search engines.  He is clearly demonstrating that his web site does not get noticed.

I think this guy thinks he's God's gift to lottery players or something.  His arrogance is jaw-dropping.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

I guess Ion is so completely full of himself that he thinks he should not have to live by the same rules everyone else does.

Since he continues to post links at the bottom of his messages, I'll just delete every message he posts that inlcudes his stupid free advertising at the end.

Everyone should know that the only reason someone does that is because their web site does not generate any traffic.  It's a cheap ploy to to try to get noticed by search engines.  He is clearly demonstrating that his web site does not get noticed.

I think this guy thinks he's God's gift to lottery players or something.  His arrogance is jaw-dropping.

lol  sound like an idiot..

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

lol  sound like an idiot..

You think Ion is an idiot?

Once again, i must clarify, an idiot, as i translate it to my native language is someone who's not to intelligent.

Am i understanding correctly?

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I didn't say he was an idiot.. just sounds like one..

He may have an IQ of  189.. which would put one up in the socially retarded range..

United States
                  Member #986
                  January 5, 2003
                  280 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

In your own opinion of course Todd?

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Idiot when it comes to social skills...

He hasn't impressed me much.. not with these posts..

I wouldn't take the time now to visit his sites..

He probably has an IQ of 189... 

ok, thanx for explaining.

I hate it when i completely misunderstand due to translationproblems.

Like i said before, it (vtracs) worked for me at one time. Then it somehow stopped.
                    I moved on and tried something else.

Perhaps it is time i go over your class again.
                    This evening i'll try to take the time to create a structured document of all them lessons. (i will find the post again i put in there about my straight hits using vtracs)

Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23259 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

I did not call Ion an idiot.  I called him arrogant, which clearly he is, and I previously called him close-minded, which he also clearly is.

If other people called him an idiot, I'm sure it is in relation to his complete lack of social skills and his extremely poor taste in arguing his points.

The English language, as spoken in America, can have several meanings for certain words, so I'm glad you asked.

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

In your own opinion of course Todd?

Of course.  What is your opinion?

Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

I did not call Ion an idiot.  I called him arrogant, which clearly he is, and I previously called him close-minded, which he also clearly is.

If other people called him an idiot, I'm sure it is in relation to his complete lack of social skills and his extremely poor taste in arguing his points.

The English language, as spoken in America, can have several meanings for certain words, so I'm glad you asked.

Hi Todd,

also thanx for explaining, like tntea.

I visited his website a pretty long time ago.
                          To tell the truth, somewhere this guy lost me, or should i say "i got lost in his formula's". I don't consider myself stupid, i have several degree's (not temperature lol)
                          That's why i asked tntea the meaning of the word idiot as in the post she wrote.

G's
                          Ricky

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

He may have an IQ of  189.. which would put one up in the socially retarded range..

I think he sounds arrogant, but really cannot help it.  I have some gifted students whose IQ really hurt them when it comes to social skills..

I have nothing against gifted people.. actually feel two things about them..

1.. grateful that they are able to discover some cures for dieases..

2.. sorry for them because they are lonely individuals due to their disability..

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

paurths,

I think he sounds arrogant, but really cannot help it.  I have some gifted students whose IQ really hurt them when it comes to social skills..

I have nothing against gifted people.. actually feel two things about them..

1.. grateful that they are able to discover some cures for dieases..

2.. sorry for them because they are lonely individuals due to their disability..

2.. sorry for them because they are lonely individuals due to their disability

Oogle  Eek