Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Litmus Test: vtracs

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KYMike.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Buy versabet 3/4.

It is programmed to accomadate v-trac numbers.

Find all the stats you want

Thanks JAP..

Or better yet.. Up grade your membership and see the vtrac result page for yourself.. One month membership will help one decided how useful it is...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #1940
    July 29, 2003
    16 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

How sad that you took all the time necessary to write that long diatribe, just to go slamming people and ideas.  How sad indeed.  You must have a lot of time to waste.

It doesn't sound very "brilliant" or "genius" to me -- just sounds jealous.

Good luck!
    -Todd

You talking to me?

I said clearly that people should always create ideas, and present them publicly. The key point is to realize when an idea is not a real idea, but a construct of stupidity. The vtracs thing has been in your hou' for a very long time. As a rule, people don't bash because of jealousy. It's only 1% of bashers: those who bash out of hatred or jealousy. I provided data and a logical analysis — that has nothing to do with hatred or jealousy. Just think about it cool–headedly, crocodilule. Doesn't it strike you as stupid to think that Ion Saliu was jealous because of a vtracs "system"? C'mmon, pal, I thought you was more intelligent than that!

I was wrong. You only care about customers. Now, you certainly have an interest in protecting people like tntea or lantern. Marketing always seeks that blend of addiction and stupidity. You don't care how stupid some of your customers are. Show me the money, and you are in! You know that some people (NOT me!) raised some legal questions about your operation. I am not after that issue. If they are gullible and stupid and you make a few bucks — it's not my business. Ciao!

If you have the strength, look at the night time TV. It's a horribly strong validation that marketing loves as much as possible to find that blend of addiction and stupidity. They say it's a manifestation of the freedom of speech. So be it.

Well, some people may wonder. Why don't you ban me from this stinky place? Because money don't stink, you respond. My name and my postings here bring more traffic to you than anything else. More traffic means more potential gold and platinum subscribers! You sez, Thanks, Ion Saliu, even if you kick major ass here…mine included!

Ion Saliu,

Truthfully At–Large

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Don't post any more links to your web site, Ion.  We don't allow free advertising here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Todd

Why the hell should anyone have to justify their use of a system to you or anyone else??

Take a deep breath, relax and carefully read my post.

NO ONE forced anyone to respond to this thread.  I posted my disqualifiers:  "then it is up to anyone that wants to defend the side that Vtracs actually works.".....and no one HAS to justify it to me.  And no one should get pissed off just because the question of statistics was asked.

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

By the way, I was talking to you Ion, since you asked.

I thought YOU were more intelligent.  Your post sounds very close-minded, and a closed mind is one that has stoppped learning new things.

I will simply disregard your ignorant remarks about me only caring about "customers".

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

How sad that you took all the time necessary to write that long diatribe, just to go slamming people and ideas.  How sad indeed.  You must have a lot of time to waste.

It doesn't sound very "brilliant" or "genius" to me -- just sounds jealous.

Good luck!
            -Todd

You talking to me?

I said clearly that people should always create ideas, and present them publicly. The key point is to realize when an idea is not a real idea, but a construct of stupidity. The vtracs thing has been in your hou' for a very long time. As a rule, people don't bash because of jealousy. It's only 1% of bashers: those who bash out of hatred or jealousy. I provided data and a logical analysis — that has nothing to do with hatred or jealousy. Just think about it cool–headedly, crocodilule. Doesn't it strike you as stupid to think that Ion Saliu was jealous because of a vtracs "system"? C'mmon, pal, I thought you was more intelligent than that!

I was wrong. You only care about customers. Now, you certainly have an interest in protecting people like tntea or lantern. Marketing always seeks that blend of addiction and stupidity. You don't care how stupid some of your customers are. Show me the money, and you are in! You know that some people (NOT me!) raised some legal questions about your operation. I am not after that issue. If they are gullible and stupid and you make a few bucks — it's not my business. Ciao!

If you have the strength, look at the night time TV. It's a horribly strong validation that marketing loves as much as possible to find that blend of addiction and stupidity. They say it's a manifestation of the freedom of speech. So be it.

Well, some people may wonder. Why don't you ban me from this stinky place? Because money don't stink, you respond. My name and my postings here bring more traffic to you than anything else. More traffic means more potential gold and platinum subscribers! You sez, Thanks, Ion Saliu, even if you kick major ass here…mine included!

Ion Saliu,

Truthfully At–Large

ROFL This post is just too dang funny....

LOL............. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23352 Posts

Todd

Why the hell should anyone have to justify their use of a system to you or anyone else??

Take a deep breath, relax and carefully read my post.

NO ONE forced anyone to respond to this thread.  I posted my disqualifiers:  "then it is up to anyone that wants to defend the side that Vtracs actually works.".....and no one HAS to justify it to me.  And no one should get pissed off just because the question of statistics was asked.

If someone has to carefully parse words in order to get the intended meaning, then maybe it would be better to make it clearer, or to not post it at all.

Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts

Saliu

With all due respect, a total of 53 postings here doesn't generate traffic.

Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Gee, Todd, I do my best.

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Ion, wanna buy a Platinum membership? LOL

Thoth's avatar - binary
                      Findlay, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #4855
                      May 28, 2004
                      400 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Question:
                      How many self-righteous and egotistical posts by the almighty number knowing guru does it take for him to have a 99% chance of losing the respect of those who have followed him so closely for so long?

Answer (if P = 1/10 and DC=99%):
                      LOG(1-0.99)/LOG(1-0.1) = 43.71 Egotistcal ion-saliu-is-god and everbody else is bad posts.

Hmm...looks as though hes already at 58 posts.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23352 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Question:
                        How many self-righteous and egotistical posts by the almighty number knowing guru does it take for him to have a 99% chance of losing the respect of those who have followed him so closely for so long?

Answer (if P = 1/10 and DC=99%):
                        LOG(1-0.99)/LOG(1-0.1) = 43.71 Egotistcal ion-saliu-is-god and everbody else is bad posts.

Hmm...looks as though hes already at 58 posts.

Good one! LOL

I think he might completely lose it by #60!

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                          toronto
                          Canada
                          Member #11169
                          February 6, 2005
                          177 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I am usually very queit person.......but i am getting tired of people here bushing each other system........aren't we here to learn from each other try each idea in our state?.....i am thanks full for anybody's output here......i try  all of them in my state........if they don't work for me i move on .......the problem here is that........Todd made tntea vtraks on his page and some people with their difrent system are jelouse.........honestly i don't care how much money anybody here make.......and i don't want to know either......if vtrack will not work for me what is the point to know that is working in state where tntea is.....and i don't know why everybody calling that tntea vtrack......this was introduce long long long time .......ago .......i think it's from egypt.....but i can be wrong here.......she was just introduce to this method and she found more ways to use it.........so what's wrong whith that?........as Ion said above........i am using skip hit with vtrack in gail's software which is very good in skip....and usually gives u pair of vtrack.......i use another method for third number.......so i am glad tntea showed us some way we can use it........at least she gave us her idea with plain explanation not like some other people........sometimes i wonder when some here give their idea......if they think that they are in court room and u have to guess what they trying to tell us or if it's written  puzzle and we have to read between lines........i think the point here is..............use what ever working for u and everything depends on your budget..........i am not saying vtrack is good or bad........it's just tool and can work in your state..........

Thoth's avatar - binary
                            Findlay, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #4855
                            May 28, 2004
                            400 Posts

It's unfortunate because his formula has great merit

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31553 Posts

Ion, wanna buy a Platinum membership? LOL

Geeh.. if he did.. he might improve his program he is selling...

he doesn't sell programs.

love to nibble those micey feet.