Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Litmus Test: vtracs

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KYMike.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Maybe if a " tracking post " in the lottery discussion forum was created, it might once in for all put rest to this bickering about vtracs,... watching in real-time, day to day, week to week, win/loss.

Just a thought......

Yes NodWe already have a tracking post Pac.  It's called the prediction board. 

I truly understand, but I think if we can focus on it in this fashion, it might get the job done.

In my case, I've had many hair-brained schemes that were immediately tested before they even had a chance to make it to the prediction board. They obviously failed because of the lack of consistency, and more of a temporary trend was the case. Sometimes a regular hit was achievable, but only with several thousands for a starting bankroll. Not practical. Back to the drawing board. But the good news is that I bounce right back with another crazy attempt. And I'll find the balance between the two. Just watch..LOL

But it's all good.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2006, 1:35 am - IP Logged

I believe it this way. Just have tntea give her predictions for the states that she chooses & then see if the #'s hit. She held the classes so let's see the instructor's picks.

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2006, 2:16 am - IP Logged

She's been asked a lot of times but won't post her picks. And she says she always wins and makes lots of money. lol

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2006, 2:57 am - IP Logged

To me vtracs is another way of approaching the game.
        It even has worked for me for a while, at the time tntea started her classes.
        Then somewhere along the line i must have messed up some things b/c i could not get a hit, not even by far. So i figured vtracs just wasn't/isn't my thing. At least not by approaching it the way i did/learned. (most likely i learned wrong or something)

Too bad, in fact, b/c it is quite simple.
        Once someone finds a system that works each and every day, this someone would very soon be a millionaire.
        The time of placing $0.25 bets would be over foreever, only $10 bets, and then several at a time. Why not $1000 on each number.
        Increasing it every single day.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 11, 2006, 4:11 am - IP Logged

I for one would not take Ion's statements too seriously.

I have not used his software yet, but I have not known of anybody yet winning on the predictions page with it.

I have never seen any proof anywhere that it is better than any other software and or systems including VTracks.

Post predictions with it and then we will see how good or bad it does, but the predictions would not count any-way as there are human elements involved in the making of the predictions, perhaps the same applies to Vtracks and to many other systems, different people get different results, completely automatic predictions would take care of that problem.

If there are human elements involved in a prediction system then it will only be as good as it's user is.

As to posting predictions anywhere, I have given my opinion on that before many times.

Can't take the heat? Don't get into the fire!

That is why you don't see me attacking other's systems.

Be and let be, unless their "Being" is really doing something bad to you and or to yours.

But I just don't see as to how TNTEAS VTracks posts can be doing anything bad to anybody here or anywhere else, if you don't like them, then just leave them alone, you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

You open yourself to posts like mine by posting as you did, leave others alone and maybe they will also leave you alone.

I am very surprised that you didn't attack me also.

I won't say that your lottery programs are no good, because I don't know, only that I have never seen any proof that they are any better than any other lottery programs that are out there.

By the way, I don't worship idols with feet of clay.

Fernando

Just another very angry poster out of so many others here.

Quit picking on TNTEA.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1185 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2006, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Vtracs bashing will continue until something other than hype can be supplied to use it. It's not about love or hate, it's about results and/or sound provable mathematical principles. Play it off with name calling, bad attitude or whatever you want, up to this point vtracs hasn't proven itself to be anything more than a hoax, a waste of time and money, and a lowering of excellence/standards in predincting numbers.

Please prove me wrong!!!!!

The interesting thing is that I am not even a pick 3 player. But, the whole vtracs thing and how it's developed is soooooooooo wrong I'm suprised Ralph Nader hasn't commented.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Vtracs bashing will continue until something other than hype can be supplied to use it. It's not about love or hate, it's about results and/or sound provable mathematical principles. Play it off with name calling, bad attitude or whatever you want, up to this point vtracs hasn't proven itself to be anything more than a hoax, a waste of time and money, and a lowering of excellence/standards in predincting numbers.

The interesting thing is that I am not even a pick 3 player. But, the whole vtracs thing and how it's developed is soooooooooo wrong I'm suprised Ralph Nader hasn't commented.

You've already been proven wrong.  There's no need to keep proving you wrong just because it's been 10 minutes since the last time you were proven wrong. 

Besides, since you admit to not even playing Pick 3, your opinion is not based on experience, so do everyone a favor and give it a rest already.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Even though Ion's banter is really abrasive I still can't disagree with him on vtracs. tntea:   I've still yet to see any predictions from any of the proponents of vtrac that show any of you are making money. It seems like every time you defend vtracs, you're always saying how much money you're making. Yet your predictions show the opposite of making money. Hmmmm, what up with that? lol.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130290

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I for one would not take Ion's statements too seriously.

I have not used his software yet, but I have not known of anybody yet winning on the predictions page with it.

I have never seen any proof anywhere that it is better than any other software and or systems including VTracks.

Post predictions with it and then we will see how good or bad it does, but the predictions would not count any-way as there are human elements involved in the making of the predictions, perhaps the same applies to Vtracks and to many other systems, different people get different results, completely automatic predictions would take care of that problem.

If there are human elements involved in a prediction system then it will only be as good as it's user is.

As to posting predictions anywhere, I have given my opinion on that before many times.

Can't take the heat? Don't get into the fire!

That is why you don't see me attacking other's systems.

Be and let be, unless their "Being" is really doing something bad to you and or to yours.

But I just don't see as to how TNTEAS VTracks posts can be doing anything bad to anybody here or anywhere else, if you don't like them, then just leave them alone, you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

You open yourself to posts like mine by posting as you did, leave others alone and maybe they will also leave you alone.

I am very surprised that you didn't attack me also.

I won't say that your lottery programs are no good, because I don't know, only that I have never seen any proof that they are any better than any other lottery programs that are out there.

By the way, I don't worship idols with feet of clay.

Fernando

Just another very angry poster out of so many others here.

Quit picking on TNTEA.

Thanks Lantern ~

Behind the scene it the answer here to why all these people are bashing and trashing one system, instead a lot of systems..

You got 3 types here:

1) Those who are selling programs and really cannot stand the pressure of having a system out that is absolutely free available here at LP.. hey... their Career is threatened..  It is part of their advertising ..Bash/Crash what others are looking into.. to get people to come back to your product. It happens all the time in the advertising world.

2) Then there are those folks who tried the system for a short period and have lost money.. They are bitter, angry, and frustrated because they lost their money playing.. so they blame it on the system, instead of using it with another system.. or sticking with it and learning by it.  They feel they are getting revenge from the system because they lost.  They cannot stand the fact that others are winning with a system. So they bash and bash.. they are miserable and want everyone to be miserable. Misery loves company..  I personally had rather be along than be miserable.

3) Then there are those followers.  They don't care what system you use.. they want the numbers posted. They dont want to check out your predictions with their own methods.. They dont have a method. They want one or two numbers with either one of them being the winner.  If they lose their money once with a system, they bash... They are jumping from different posters who use different systems..  They are happy when you help them win.. mad as "????"  when they lose..

People #3 should buy programs from people #1.. and hang out with #2 when they do lose...

People #2 should complain only to those #3.... and find other systems to work with.. instead complaining all the time.. (they sure would live longer)

People #1 shouldn't worry about their programs they are selling. If they are worth anything at all, they will continue to sell.. Previous customers will recommend it if it was successful.

United States
                    Member #1940
                    July 29, 2003
                    16 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2006, 11:44 am - IP Logged

This is a good point, and I have nothing to do with the author:

"  Vtracs bashing will continue until something other than hype can be supplied to use it. It's not about love or hate, it's about results and/or sound provable mathematical principles. Play it off with name calling, bad attitude or whatever you want, up to this point vtracs hasn't proven itself to be anything more than a hoax, a waste of time and money, and a lowering of excellence/standards in predincting numbers.

It sounds like this vtracs thing turned personal. I don't give a damn on the personal aspect of this debate. I didn't even know whether the author was a man or a woman. The key point is the value of the vtracs lottery strategy.

The value of the vtracs lottery strategy doesn't even reach zero. The value is negative, it is below zero.

How can that be? Simple. The player puts a lot of extra effort to reach results that are below random play. Here is a cool-headed rundown.

Sup[pose the author of the vtracs strategy has provided also software to work with the halving of the number of pick–3 digits from 10 to 5. The author doesn't have the capabilities to write that type of software. But let us suppose that someone wrote software that works like my freeware SKIPS.EXE. First, the software would have to convert the data file (the past drawings) into the vtracs format. For example, the real drawing 5,3,8 becomes something like 1,3,9 or that king of a ridiculous format.

Analyzing the skips of the 5 vtracs digits would lead to a group of, say, 2 vtracs digits to play: 1, 2. Two digits always expand to a total of 2^3 pick–3 sets = 8. That sounds very good, crocodilule! Unfortunately, if you play 1,1,2 – 1,2,1 – … 2,2,2 – the lottery considers them to be the digits 1 or 2. They don't give a damn on the vtracs digits! Let's say that the real pick–3 drawing was 5,1,5. Vtracs won! NOT! NON! The lottery says. You didn't play 5,1,5! So, the tea maker would react, expand the vtracs combos. OK. But in this case we deal with 4 digits, not 2. Four digits always expand to a total of 4^3 pick–3 sets = 64. That's eight times more pick–3 straight combos than what vtracs hallucinated people into.

If vtracs would lead to 3 vtracs digits to play, people are forced into the hallucination that only 3^3 = 27 pick–3 combos are to be played! NOT! NON! The three vtracs digits are, in reality, six digits. 6^3 = 216 pick–3 sets to play; REALLY! That's also eight times more pick–3 straight combinations than what vtracs hallucinated people into.  That's ALWAYS eight times more pick–3 straight combinations than what vtracs hallucinates people into.

The worst is still to come. The skips are done only for each digit individually (as in SKIPS.EXE), not "coupled" with another digit. If vtrac digit '1' shows a playable skip, it may be so because only real digit 5 has a playable skip. But the real digit 0 in the vtrac '1' does NOT have a playable skip! Thus, vtracs plays an extra digit unnecessarily. Extra effort, and a surplus of combinations to be played! Does it sound sane to a sane person?

Sorry, but looks like the personal issue comes to the forefront again. Just shortly, it has to do with stupidity blended with senility. Sorry, again, but creating lottery strategies should not replace good care. Also, I put things in a stronger manner because the cold shower is better than lukewarm face wash in waking up a sleeping mind.

Vtracs is a ridiculously stupid idea. I'm surprised it has lasted for so long. Evidently, there is a large amount of sleepiness around her(e).

False nicety always leads to a sad amount of wasted human energy.

Ion Saliu,
                    Truthfully At–Large

Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23267 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2006, 11:48 am - IP Logged

How sad that you took all the time necessary to write that long diatribe, just to go slamming people and ideas.  How sad indeed.  You must have a lot of time to waste.

It doesn't sound very "brilliant" or "genius" to me -- just sounds jealous.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #22395
                        September 24, 2005
                        1583 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I am not bashing tntea. I am not bashing Vtracs. Nor am I bashing the side that asked for some statistics. I am providing a fair comment.

Really, if someone makes those accusations against Vtracs, then it is up to anyone that wants to defend the side that Vtracs actually works.

ANYONE that uses Vtracs or has the ability to use them, should respond. With FACTS. A response of accusing people of "bashing" "jealousy" is baloney.

Right from the get-go, all anyone wanted was some statistics.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Buy versabet 3/4.

It is programmed to accomadate v-trac numbers.

Find all the stats you want

MAGA

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I am not bashing tntea. I am not bashing Vtracs. Nor am I bashing the side that asked for some statistics. I am providing a fair comment.

Really, if someone makes those accusations against Vtracs, then it is up to anyone that wants to defend the side that Vtracs actually works.

ANYONE that uses Vtracs or has the ability to use them, should respond. With FACTS. A response of accusing people of "bashing" "jealousy" is baloney.

The only person I had to prove the vtrac works was to my hubby.. lol  He thought it was impossible to figure out what number would come from such great odds. This was with the pick 3.. Now he is blown completely out of his pants that the vtracs have brought in so much with the pick 4.. Believe me he took noticed of the bank book..

Why should I defend it?

It works for me.. if not for others ...  So sorry too bad.. nothing to do with me..

So those who are against it.. Fine.. 

Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23267 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2006, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Why the hell should anyone have to justify their use of a system to you or anyone else??

The handful of people who are so carried away with themselves that they have to keep bashing people for "statistics" or "proof" about their use of a system should re-focus their energies on figuring out why they themselves have not won anything.

Let's hear about all the recent successes YOU have had, huh?

If your answer is "none", then your harping on someone who is trying to help is inappropriate.