Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Kola.

Page 18 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2006, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Kola - thank you for your note. Do you happen to have an Excel sheet I could look at that would assist me? That's what I am working it in. Thanks!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2006, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Ricky, I started yesterday making up a text file showing all the changes by date and time.  I don't know that I will finish it because it is taking a lot of my time and I am only up to page 10 and we are now on page 23.  Kola didn't seem to think there were so many changes so that is why I started documenting them by quoting what he said.  I don't think it is necessary to continue with it because from what I see in this thread and from all the PMs I have been getting, I think most people see that it changes from minute to minute.

This must be an All Time record!
    Eat that, Wayne Gretzky!!! Big Grin Santa
    (Gretsky? i must be getting old!!! lol)

The only major change that was made to DSUM at this pont is in how you choose your winning number. Yes I said to looking at the string and now I say you can look at the column as well - OH NO!!! I said column as well, another change - just shoot me!!! Hey I'm just joking. But in all seriousness, That refinement was no big deal.just trying to make it better, hopefully. If it all comes to nothing, its okay. You try, try again...You grow, you get smarter...

Califdude, you can't be seriousness. You were actually going to spend energy culling all of what I have said in order to prove that i have kept on changing? Wow!

Okay I submit.  So that you can spend your energy improving DSUM or any other system on this site including yours. I submit that I have made 1,000,000 changes in the past 2 days. Now can we all hold hands and get back to helping each other make a profit

DSUM is so simple. Its okay if things evolve. I hope that I can get DSUM to change, even drastically if only it would make it much better and help us win win win.

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1532 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2006, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Ricky,

Thanks for your excellent programming in all of this! Like with any program it take many variants to make it near perfect! I am sure that is what Kola is looking for. Hopefully this exercise should come to fruition soon!

Yes, csenior.

Thank you.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Ricky,

Thanks for your excellent programming in all of this! Like with any program it take many variants to make it near perfect! I am sure that is what Kola is looking for. Hopefully this exercise should come to fruition soon!

There is one small problem in all of this, something i have asked kola before.
        So, the latest change is that we have 64 columns of 10 numbers,
        it appears that several columns contain the same numbers.

Wel, i checked, they do.
        In fact, and kola wrote so, there are 22 columns with each 10 numbers, and they are unique (unique columns).

The little problem here is, what columns are to be filtered out?

Example:

column1: 012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901
        column2:....
        column3:....
        column4: 210, 231, 342, 453, 564, 675, 786, 897, 908, 019

Column 1 and 4 are duplicates.

Which one to filter out???

If this was a straight system, there would be no columns filtered out, because no column is the same when compared straight.

So, when starts to filter out duplicates, but first have to convert them to boxed form to know what the duplicates are, this system becomes a boxed system.

There is a tremedeous lack of rules concerning this workout.
        In fact, there are no rules at al.
        And i am truly sorry, but i will most definitly no longer do any programming on this, until i can find a set of rules to which this must all obey, written down here.
        This is really to crazy to be walking around.....

Hey Paurths.

Let me be very clear.

1. If one does not filter out the duplicates, there will be 64 columns with ten

numbers each.

2. If one does filter out the duplicates, there will 22 columns with 10 numbers each.

The 1st way above is very compatible for looking for the answer in a string- a row. Now if using this second method, personally I would not want to filter out any columns, because its more amendable for looking for patterns by keeping all columns intact. If I filter out the duplicates with this particular way, my matrix of numbers would be like swiss cheese. Too many holes. For me, it would be hard to see any identifiable patternin the strings. Often times you have 2 or 3 variations of the winning number. It would be filtered out.

With the 2nd way above, you can filter out the duplicates, because you won't be looking at the strings for the number. You will be looking down your 22 unique columns for your winning number.

Two ways of using patterns to abstract the number. Yes, I admit it. I have refined the system yet again, by adding the 2nd way.

Yes, if its too fustrating for you, just wait, and see what comes of all this. Hopefully I or someone can make it better and make it better for all of us. Nevertheless, thanks for your efforts.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I think we should just buy the book for $3 like Janet suggested.

Calidude, because I have been using a variant (the original) of Kola's method for years and years and I know how to find pointers and indicators --  Just put it like this - THIS PROGRAM IS AWESOME!  CHELLE'S PROGRAM IS AWESOME! 

I suggested the book so that you can see how the "wrap works" we call it rundown and if you are doing long hand it is ready made, the wraps are already done 000-999.  However Kola's method only uses one side of the way it was originally introduced.

Kola's and Paurths have done a good job.  You should give them a hand.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 

Hi Tenaj.

Thank you very much.

Now if your book is even 1X better than DSUM I will be the happier one. I would love

to close up shop on DSUM if something like it is a whole lot better.

I'd highly recommend that everyone make a beeiline to buy that book, and forgo my

DSUM method if it has already been done much better. Thank you Tenaj for making

me aware of this book. I know it will be very useful. There is power in the pattern of

permutation and doing a subsequent wrap. I'm also glad that there are identifiable

pointers and indicators. YIPEEEE!!! Lets all go to Amazon, and make some money.

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1532 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Ricky, I started yesterday making up a text file showing all the changes by date and time.  I don't know that I will finish it because it is taking a lot of my time and I am only up to page 10 and we are now on page 23.  Kola didn't seem to think there were so many changes so that is why I started documenting them by quoting what he said.  I don't think it is necessary to continue with it because from what I see in this thread and from all the PMs I have been getting, I think most people see that it changes from minute to minute.

The posting of Kola's system is not the finished product. The system is still in the stages of trial & error as it pertains to certain aspects. Understanding the trial & error concept will get you over the many hangups that you & others are experiencing.

Go back & re-read from the beginning until now.

& Califdude if you have compiled a list of "changes" with the dates & times, then please by all means post them so that everyone is "up to date"

During certain stages of system development a recap is performed to make sure that everyone is well aware of the latest findings pertaining to all aspects of system development.

Thanks Laverne

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31526 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I think we should just buy the book for $3 like Janet suggested.

Calidude, because I have been using a variant (the original) of Kola's method for years and years and I know how to find pointers and indicators --  Just put it like this - THIS PROGRAM IS AWESOME!  CHELLE'S PROGRAM IS AWESOME! 

I suggested the book so that you can see how the "wrap works" we call it rundown and if you are doing long hand it is ready made, the wraps are already done 000-999.  However Kola's method only uses one side of the way it was originally introduced.

Kola's and Paurths have done a good job.  You should give them a hand.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 

Hi Tenaj.

Thank you very much.

Now if your book is even 1X better than DSUM I will be the happier one. I would love

to close up shop on DSUM if something like it is a whole lot better.

I'd highly recommend that everyone make a beeiline to buy that book, and forgo my

DSUM method if it has already been done much better. Thank you Tenaj for making

me aware of this book. I know it will be very useful. There is power in the pattern of

permutation and doing a subsequent wrap. I'm also glad that there are identifiable

pointers and indicators. YIPEEEE!!! Lets all go to Amazon, and make some money.

skip amazon  lol  it's a tiny booklet  sells for $3  - has rundowns - that's all

love to nibble those micey feet.

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Ricky,

There is one small problem in all of this, something i have asked kola before.
                So, the latest change is that we have 64 columns of 10 numbers,
                it appears that several columns contain the same numbers.

Wel, i checked, they do.
                In fact, and kola wrote so, there are 22 columns with each 10 numbers, and they are unique (unique columns).

The little problem here is, what columns are to be filtered out?

Example:

column1: 012, 123, 234, 345, 456, 567, 678, 789, 890, 901
                column2:....
                column3:....
                column4: 210, 231, 342, 453, 564, 675, 786, 897, 908, 019

Column 1 and 4 are duplicates.

Which one to filter out???

If this was a straight system, there would be no columns filtered out, because no column is the same when compared straight.

So, when starts to filter out duplicates, but first have to convert them to boxed form to know what the duplicates are, this system becomes a boxed system.

There is a tremedeous lack of rules concerning this workout.
                In fact, there are no rules at al.
                And i am truly sorry, but i will most definitly no longer do any programming on this, until i can find a set of rules to which this must all obey, written down here.
                This is really to crazy to be walking around.....

I agree with you, Ricky.  You have put a lot of work and time into this project to try to help all of us, only to have the rules (what rules?) change over and over.  After I receive the book, I will give you the rules.  Oh, guess that would be a copyright infringement.  Well, maybe you can buy the book (only $3).  Come to think of it, if this method comes from a book, isn't this ALL a copyright infringement?  Unless, of course, Kola is the author of the book.

I don't mind putting in some work, one never knows when a system introduced just might be the edge we all need.
                But  i can not create a program on something where the rules change every 5 seconds. No programmer can it's as simple as that.

I wrote  before that i will not put in anymore work, but i already fooled myself, and adjusted the creation of the base-numbers and the 64 x 10 creation (i violated just about every programming-rule in the book and used so many multidimensional arrays i will have to write a manual to be able to adjust the code LOL), so this way it becomes rather "easy" to manipulate them in several different ways.
                But i will not have time anymore to work on it b/c i'm building the statistical-forms for Pick4.

@janet: what is the ISBN-number of that book? ;-)

Cheers
                Ricky

I understand if you feel the rule seems like it changes every 5 seconds. After all its new and evolving. But really not that rapidly, not even at snails pace. Yet still, I hope it goes through drastic changes and refinements

I appreciate your time, and your talent in trying make DSUM it work and build of one your awesome programs. Thanks.

And yes, I'm making a bee-line to buy the book. I won't stop working on DSUM
                though until, what I envision with DSUM has already been covered. Can't wait to
                read the book though!

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Hi Kola, I'm confused about one thing. You say in the beginning of this thread that you made money with the system, but later, down many pages in this thread you say you can't post any numbers, because it's still in it's testing stage, or something to that effect.

Thanx......

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Yes NodKola, the book is a ready reference guide and quite dated.  It is columns and columns of just "wraps" however there is a method at the beginning. 

It has the "wraps" (rundowns) already done and the other side of the wrap that you did not use in your method, there is two sides (minus and plus), however if you flip through the pages of wraps from 000-999 you will see how all pick 3's wrap around each other. 

takeemtothebank

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1532 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:33 am - IP Logged

The posting of Kola's system is not the finished product. The system is still in the stages of trial & error as it pertains to certain aspects. Understanding the trial & error concept will get you over the many hangups that you & others are experiencing.

Go back & re-read from the beginning until now.

& Califdude if you have compiled a list of "changes" with the dates & times, then please by all means post them so that everyone is "up to date"

During certain stages of system development a recap is performed to make sure that everyone is well aware of the latest findings pertaining to all aspects of system development.

Hi Laverne,

you're right, that goes for just about any new system.
                      But it might have been best then to not post such a thread-title: No delusion - 100% winning method

Here's another system: use the sums of the draws. It covers every number. All one has to do is pick the correct sum and voila, you have a 100 % winning method.

To be honest, i don't have a clue what those patterns are that kola is always talking about. He (she?) stays very vague about them. In fact, nothing is said about them except we have to find them. Which i guess is ok to do, if it was told right at the start in the first thread. (and hopefully if someone finds the edge, it will be posted here so everyone can benefit from it)
                      That brings to mind the thing casholog-and-something pulled of last year, by having many LP-members doing all the work for him (with those 9- and 16-square boxes) and in the end, who from the members here benefitted from it? No one, but he was able to put his system to the test by letting everyone else do the work.

grtz and good luck, as always,
                      Ricky

I'm sorry if you feel my thread title was "building you up to an awful letdown".

AS far as patterns are concerned, I'm in the same boat you are my friend. I don't know what they are exactly. I just know that there is power in the permutation pattern. Don't even do a full workout of DSUM. Just take the second to last draw, and do a wrap, or rundown as Tenaj calls it. You will have only have ten numbers You can instantly see that the last draw, permutates into one of the numbers in that rundown. I worked out DSUM, because I found that many of my results in the Pick 3 and Pick 4 were not turning up the way I wanted.

I found that the winning number was always a permutation of the rundown of the second to last draw. So then I tried pemutating the 10 numbers in the rundown to get some hits. Still i wasn't doing too well, because I wasn't permutating in every concievable way. So it occurred to me that I had to cover every possibilty that one of the ten numbers could permutate into. DSUM was born.

When I permutated all ten numbers of the wrap, I noticed that there was a pattern in my results. Of course the winning number is there. In such a method it would always be there. But the power of permutation and its display pattern is, i feel, the clincher. I have never claimed to know the exact pattern. Thats what I have been looking for to give me the correct string. Tenaj says that it has already been done in another more complete version, and better version than DSUM, I'd suggest you leave this thread, and get the book. Everyone should do so. Just peek back from time to time to seeif there are any new developments.  

By the way, as you typed above, that what I have been doing reminds you of a fellow named casholog who used people to do the work for him. Wow? Its unfortunate that particular stream of thought would flow through you. You would actually think that way instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt and choosing a more constructive thought. I really don't hold it against you though.  I accept that the mind who has been very giving of his programming skills and analysis is the same one that may cast an undeserving critical eye. After all the human mind cannot often distingush truth from falsehood. Yet and still you seem like a decent well-meaning person.

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1532 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Paurths, you have to look at the data & find patterns. If Kola told you the patterns, there would be nothing to look for. This is one of many things to uncover.

The cash34ologist post entitled "Need Help With Workout" is entirely different. Kola states upfront what the system is, how to put it together for yourself step by step & what is to be achieved. You didn't have to wait for Kola to give you the step, it's all right there.

As to the title of this post, Kola is only stating his expericence using the system.

Print out the post, go back & re-read. Sometimes when one goes back & re-reads info it gives a more clearer understanding. Our minds have a tendency to sometimes scramble & twist what we have read.

Now, I'm going back to revisit my long hand form of this system, I will note my findings & the answer(s) shall be revealed to me. !$!$  Yes Nod

Well said Laverne,

Thanks again

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1532 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:38 am - IP Logged

My 2-cents: 

I have to agree with paurths...even though I have not programmed it like Ricky has, I have figured out how to cut the time down in Excel to a mere 30 minutes by having to input some numbers manually. However, that has not provided any answers/patterns/rules/solutions to make this 100% winning.

Having said that, I do appreciate Kola's providing of information and everyones hard work - paurths, CD, Raven, et al, but I must admit I could be thick-headed because I can't make headway, nor will my spreadsheet produce any winners. Oh well, it's been a fun 12-15 hours :)

My manual handwritten workout takes 15 minutes 20 minutes tops. I guess because I am used to it.

Thanks for trying it on for size. Hope you eventually strike gold with other methods

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1532 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

With respects to KOLA for starting such a promising thread, Paruths, Laverne, Califdude, CPS10, TNTEA and all others who have been impatient with this thread need to remember that if you have been playing this game (Pick 3) that is for as along as many of you have been memebers here you must understand that we will not have the answer in 15 minutes or 15 hours if that matter.  What does matter is that we become a cohesive team of members all working to achieve the same goal. That is if I'm correct is to make a cosistent profit from our plays, may it be $.25 or $500.00 for every draw we intend to play.  That is and should be our only energy and focus.  We should not spend wasteless energy or frustrations or badmouthing towards someones new systems, playstyles, formulas etc.... when it's in the trial stages of testing. Only when the final product is delivered shall it trully be judged.  I've been watching many posts up and down the threads and there have been many good topics, such as VTRACS, Plus/Minus 12, Plus Minus 1, DSUM, etc... But we all jump to the conclusions of this new discovery being wrong before it is finalized.  What I must state is that the numbers are random for every state which makes it very challenging for us as serious players to consistently win and profit each time we play.  So I'm proposing we make it a pack to find the solution to profit on each time we play by at least $25.00 when betting at least $.25 per number.  We all know within our creative systems and formulas that we can win, but we also know that a loss is enevitable too, because usually our cost basis outweighs the play.  So we must get our picks down to a manageable number. 640, 460, 360, 220, 180 even 100 can not be viewed as a success, we have to keep the crunching going until we can find our consistent hits with around 70-80 or less picks. Once we achieve this then we will start to truly profit.  I have played many systems since 1995, but none to date that can achieve a win in each and every draw or any state with just 70 - 80 picks consistentley draw after draw, state after state.  That's what we need to focus our energies on this day forward.  Come on LP memebers we can all do this, Let's pull out every formula, system, stats, backtestings, playstyle and crunch, crunch, crunch until we get this damn thing right.  We can do it!.

Respectfully, a serious player.

Hello SMB1988,

With the above, my sentiments exactly. We CAN all do this. Thank you.

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Kola, I'm confused about one thing. You say in the beginning of this thread that you made money with the system, but later, down many pages in this thread you say you can't post any numbers, because it's still in it's testing stage, or something to that effect.

Thanx......

it is just one of the many things, pac LOL

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Page 18 of 36