Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 25 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2006, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I have an Excel sheet that allows me to input the last draw and it gives me the top level 64 numbers. You just then have to roll them down. Pretty cool. I am using the 64 and following a progression. And with the fact that there are duplicates, you aren't necessarily playing 64 per draw.

Yes cps10. I always just keep saying 64 not to confuse anyone.. I'm anxious to see what will bear out.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2006, 12:53 am - IP Logged

That's it...I'm finished looking for a pointer. I'm just gonna go down to Office Depot and by one for God sake!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2006, 12:58 am - IP Logged

That's it...I'm finished looking for a pointer. I'm just gonna go down to Office Depot and by one for God sake!

Check this out:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134984

amilby30 has found the key (so she says) ...it worked EVERY TIME in 100 draws.  That means we can all make over $4000 a day after she gives us the pointer.  She says she will do it on Friday. 

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Check this out:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134984

amilby30 has found the key (so she says) ...it worked EVERY TIME in 100 draws.  That means we can all make over $4000 a day after she gives us the pointer.  She says she will do it on Friday. 

LOL....I'm holding my breath.....

In all seriousness, I do want to make a silly suggestion to this whole thing. Since there is no clear pointer that does the job profitably, most of the time, maybe we should look at it instead, as a 0-9 game. Since there are ten strings, we should track the ten strings, like we do the pick-3 in general. We're always trying to figure out what number is gonna fall in the first, second or the third position. Just make believe it's just one position to track, in order to win.

This is like a condensed version of the vtracs. But unlike vtracs, there are only ten strings to analyze.

I know for a fact that when sections, sub-sections, and groups (strings) are analyzed, they out-grow any coherence to the rules of the rotation of the ball tubes and the lottery's attempt to eliminate patterns. It kinda throws a wrench in their gears. Love it, when I can do that. It goes full circle, or just half circle atleast.

C'mon people, If we can't figure out 1 in ten, then just give it all up.....LOL

Then once we figure out how to spot a string, whether it's overdue, or for any other reason, just play those numbers all six ways for a straight and profitable hit. Very simple.........LOL

Sunny Georgia
          United States
          Member #38894
          May 7, 2006
          41 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:35 am - IP Logged

KOLA,

How in the heck do I finish in 15-20 minutes?  What?

I know,.... I'm going back to the start again.  Disapprove 

I'm going to keep on trying.

I have enjoyed your posts.  I've gained some perspectives on criticism too.

This is about my third week on LP.  Lottery is also new to me.

I shall continue to follow this thread with interest and awe.

Thank you for sharing. Smile

Laurlye Sun Smiley

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Hello Folks. This is my small contribution to all the great people on this site.This is for the Pick 3 system.  
            I have been following this thread with some interest
            and I can understand the confusion.  First off, you called
            it a method in your title - which is true.  Then you call it a
            system in your opening statements - which it isn't.

A system is not subjective - every person using it should
            come up with the same number or set of numbers. 
            2+2 should equal 4.  In your convoluted set of things you
            do, you might get 4 but then arbitrarily change it to some
            other number.  That makes it a method or worse. 
            Something that is subject to your whims. 

And there is no way MOST people can afford $64 or
            equivalent 64 numbers online.  To me that is ridiculous. 
            Because I know sooner or later that will lead to ruin.  It
            doesn't win 100% of the time as suggested by the title.
            It only has a form of the number 100% of the time. Which
            is a huge difference.

I have watched CalifDude and Paurths attempt to help
            explain this clearly and make it a system that a person
            could use.  And they were doing great until you kept
            coming up with something that "you" didn't make clear.
            Shame on you for not making it clear that it is a
            method and not a system.  As such it should be posted
            in the Mystical forum if at all.

You go on to tell them to not bother using it.  Then why post it?
            If it is a method that only you can use, why post it.  Because
            without rules, you are the only one that knows what you want
            to do.  Just like someone that dreams numbers - no one else
            can dream the same numbers on demand.

I think this is a total waste of 35 pages.  That is not anything
            negative about you - it is just a fact that many can agree on.
            If you think narrowing a pick 3 down to 64 numbers is good,
            then good luck.

True critic. yes I did say I would try to learn from your post. Its true. I'll try to look hard for something constructive in what you said. But its hard to take what you typed seriously. Are you serious?

Shame on me, because of my saying method-system-system-method???  Did it throw you off that much? It really affected your psyche and hampered your embracing of the material beacuse of what I called it? I'm at a loss for words. There are 6 billion different people on the planet. I beg you to be more flexible. You may have a hard time getting along. No more comment on my part on that matter.

Secondly, I had no problem explaining my method-system-method aghh! I don't know what to call it now! In all seriousness, I was extremely patient and deferentail to CalifDude and Paurths. I' don't mind if something I said is not clear. Poeple have thier own frame of reference and things don't often get through in the way it was intended even in the 10 attempt. Part of it also is the baggage people carry in thier  brains and hearts. I was allowing of that, and it was okay with me. Yet I felt, and it was visibly apparent, the sarcasm, and anatagonism that was involved. Human beings are a study in contrast so it didn't bother me really. But boy oh boy its was a waste of time, end energy.Some of those 35 pages that according to you was a waste, is something I finally agree with you upon.

You took my saying they should not use my method as a sleight. it wasn't. I didn't want them to get fustrated and impatient for something that was not worth even stealing a liitle bit of their time and energy. After all stress kills, ya' know. It wasn't worth it.

Hey, this method is for everyone.

It was very profitabe for me on every draw I had when using the system. Using box methods I made about 600 bucks in 4 to 5 or 6 days, and I thought I'd share it to help people win or even make it better. If you can't use it, it' okay. I'm not here to stroke my ego. This is no contest. Some great systems, methods, techniques, ah a conuundrum. Some of these approaches to the lottery are not preferred by all. That's the beauty of people being people - different.

You end your chiding of me by saying you weren't intending to be negative? I don't mind what you said, but do you honestly believe the tone was constructive? Please go back and read the posts, because the way you behave is as if I was even rude to someone. Qiute the contrary, and if I was on the recieving end, how can you with integrity say what you said? Its quite dissapointing. its make me think of the biases one holds when analyzing things. Anywhere I hope what you had in your heart was well-intentioned, for your sake. Take very good care.

lol,

you agree upon the "waste of time" concerning explaining to CD and me?

you gotta be joking man!

I wrote like 6 versions of your "method", each time i finished one the rules changed.

In the end, there were no rules, and there still are no rules.

How can one just filter out "by his feeling" and call that a system????

lol man, you're funny

grtz
            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2006, 3:18 am - IP Logged

Kola, I am really looking at the possibility of a pointer #(s). I am finding that rows which contain the total of the draw or the mirror of the draw can be considered candidates for choosing strings in which to play. In some instances both the mirror & the total produced rows with winning #'s.

I must stress here that this finding is in it's early stage.

When I look at Michigan I see rows that produce winners that do not contain mirrors or totals. I am wondering if that is the nature of the draws that pertain to the particular state. 

That also leads me to believe that there may not be a general overall pointer # system, however one has to look at what row #'s are prone to their state & what they contain or do not contain.     

I was looking at Paurths row groupings. I'm trying to see what is unique about the rows that have winners & the rows that do not produce winners.

I have to add something. I have to tell it as I receive it. The winning rows may also contain the most recent hits in that particular state.

Kola I did a few more states, this is the POINTER(STRATEGY 1) that I have found to be the best. I'm finding a winning # in a row that does not contain the mirror nor the total nor the last draw.

This is where the discernment comes in: there are more rows that contain the mirror or the total & or both that have the winning #. That is why I am choosing (STRATEGY 1) One of the goals here is to CUT DOWN if at all possible on the amount of #'s from which to play. I have not done every state, I do not know how well this will fly overall.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2006, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Kola

But its hard to take what you typed seriously. Are you serious?

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

And the title is definitely misleading!

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1528 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2006, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello Folks. This is my small contribution to all the great people on this site.This is for the Pick 3 system.  

is a huge difference.

then good luck.

True critic. yes I did say I would try to learn from your post. Its true. I'll try to look hard for something constructive in what you said. But its hard to take what you typed seriously. Are you serious?

Shame on me, because of my saying method-system-system-method???  Did it throw you off that much? It really affected your psyche and hampered your embracing of the material beacuse of what I called it? I'm at a loss for words. There are 6 billion different people on the planet. I beg you to be more flexible. You may have a hard time getting along. No more comment on my part on that matter.

Secondly, I had no problem explaining my method-system-method aghh! I don't know what to call it now! In all seriousness, I was extremely patient and deferentail to CalifDude and Paurths. I' don't mind if something I said is not clear. Poeple have thier own frame of reference and things don't often get through in the way it was intended even in the 10 attempt. Part of it also is the baggage people carry in thier  brains and hearts. I was allowing of that, and it was okay with me. Yet I felt, and it was visibly apparent, the sarcasm, and anatagonism that was involved. Human beings are a study in contrast so it didn't bother me really. But boy oh boy its was a waste of time, end energy.Some of those 35 pages that according to you was a waste, is something I finally agree with you upon.

You took my saying they should not use my method as a sleight. it wasn't. I didn't want them to get fustrated and impatient for something that was not worth even stealing a liitle bit of their time and energy. After all stress kills, ya' know. It wasn't worth it.

It was very profitabe for me on every draw I had when using the system. Using box methods I made about 600 bucks in 4 to 5 or 6 days, and I thought I'd share it to help people win or even make it better. If you can't use it, it' okay. I'm not here to stroke my ego. This is no contest. Some great systems, methods, techniques, ah a conuundrum. Some of these approaches to the lottery are not preferred by all. That's the beauty of people being people - different.

You end your chiding of me by saying you weren't intending to be negative? I don't mind what you said, but do you honestly believe the tone was constructive? Please go back and read the posts, because the way you behave is as if I was even rude to someone. Qiute the contrary, and if I was on the recieving end, how can you with integrity say what you said? Its quite dissapointing. its make me think of the biases one holds when analyzing things. Anywhere I hope what you had in your heart was well-intentioned, for your sake. Take very good care.

lol,

you gotta be joking man!

I wrote like 6 versions of your "method", each time i finished one the rules changed.

lol man, you're funny

grtz
                  Ricky

Paurths, Paurths, Paurths. Not today,please.

Misunderstanding again. Why would I say, or even think that all of your input was a waste of time. That's illogical.

The explaining to you was not a waste of time. I even thanked you because it forced me to be very speccific.

The waste of time I was referring to was just some of the unneccesary testy and antagonistic tone that presented itself.

You guys are cool with me. Heck, I have friends who are that way all the time. I love them, and hang out with them, becuase of the best of who the are, not the worst. Granted, because they cn be so negative, I'm not with them all the time. But I value them,nevethertheless. But, I'm not one to flinch when calling them out on their desructive negativity. I'm not perfect myself. And they call me out also. We still can be the best of friends. I call things as I see and feel them.  And then I let it go. I don't hold grudges.

I say all this for your to see me clearly. As close to my eyes as you can get through this silicon based life-form

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2006, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

is a huge difference.

then good luck.

lol,

you gotta be joking man!

lol man, you're funny

grtz
                    Ricky

And Paurths,

I neglected to say that my method (technique-system-piece of junk-whatever you want to call it does not add or take away) and its rules did not change. I don't know what you expected. I gave a process that I thought would help. And has helped me tremendously, and will help me even more as I continue to abstract more and more from it. The rules did not change. They are still intact. But they are so straightforward that to call it rules seems, for now, inflexible, as least for now. Literally a couple of more realizations were added to it to help it evolve, and last time I checked evolution without devolution or more simply - growth - is a desirable thing. But nothing has been taken away from the instruction of how to DSUM.

Now if you want to say, "how can one filter out by his feeling and call it a system?" You got me there, red-handed. If you don't understand how someone could go with feeling and call it as system...ummm...well, uh,  I don't know what to say, because that non-linear paradigm is integral to being human. Its on 24/7, even for those who disavow it. The great scientists, thinkers, educators, and visionaries of the world that have pushed a society forward have used that "feeling tool". Always. Whether they were aware of it or not.  Feeling is then given shape, and form and manifest as so called systems, methods, etc...Things always move from the unmanifest to the manifest. They have to.

With all this being said, what I have given for people to use however possible, was given with insructions. Now if they are not concrete enough for YOU, well...that another matter altogether. Maybe later as it grows and deepens, it will be usable for you. And I truly hope it will be usable for you Paurths. If you personally can't see any way of using now, that's okay. That's how YOU work. People are different.

Although I do apply "feeling" to the lotto, and other things, I'm trying to get handle on, I would never share those techniques in this forum. It would be in the mystical section if at all. But I also have a strong linear side as well, and I gave something that was for me linear and strong. DSUM is it. Simple, and seemingly unremarkable. For me though, it is great. Hopefully for others too. But if not, its ooookaaay. I'll keep on sharing nonetheless. Take care...

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1528 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2006, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Kola, I am really looking at the possibility of a pointer #(s). I am finding that rows which contain the total of the draw or the mirror of the draw can be considered candidates for choosing strings in which to play. In some instances both the mirror & the total produced rows with winning #'s.

When I look at Michigan I see rows that produce winners that do not contain mirrors or totals. I am wondering if that is the nature of the draws that pertain to the particular state. 

That also leads me to believe that there may not be a general overall pointer # system, however one has to look at what row #'s are prone to their state & what they contain or do not contain.     

I was looking at Paurths row groupings. I'm trying to see what is unique about the rows that have winners & the rows that do not produce winners.

I have to add something. I have to tell it as I receive it. The winning rows may also contain the most recent hits in that particular state.

Kola I did a few more states, this is the POINTER(STRATEGY 1) that I have found to be the best. I'm finding a winning # in a row that does not contain the mirror nor the total nor the last draw.

This is where the discernment comes in: there are more rows that contain the mirror or the total & or both that have the winning #. That is why I am choosing (STRATEGY 1) One of the goals here is to CUT DOWN if at all possible on the amount of #'s from which to play. I have not done every state, I do not know how well this will fly overall.

That's really very very interesting Laverne. Great work-lot of work, but infinite worthwhile. Good detailed analysis-Yes. You have me super intrigued as to how it will pan out. What's the consistency?

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2006, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Kola

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

Yes, I like that you tell it as you see it. You and I will hopefully have honest in our relating. That's a good thing.

For YOU, its misleading. Also, for some, I can see how the title can be misleading. They cannot see what I see. After all, I'm using all of me to flush out what my mind's eye sees. If you look in the" book", and your mind's eye cannot see what I see, then yes the title would be misleading.  But for me, and the potential it contains,along with what it has already done for me. I'm sold. But I'm not resting there. I have more. I then you will really get sick, because I'm going to name it

"No delusion - 200-1000% winning system"

Hey True Critic, I'm being silly. In all seriousnes I named it how I saw it. For those you don't see it that way, I hope it didn't cause them too much grief. Not worth it. Take care...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Kola

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

Yes, I like that you tell it as you see it. You and I will hopefully have honest in our relating. That's a good thing.

For YOU, its misleading. Also, for some, I can see how the title can be misleading. They cannot see what I see. After all, I'm using all of me to flush out what my mind's eye sees. If you look in the" book", and your mind's eye cannot see what I see, then yes the title would be misleading.  But for me, and the potential it contains,along with what it has already done for me. I'm sold. But I'm not resting there. I have more. I then you will really get sick, because I'm going to name it

"No delusion - 200-1000% winning system"

Hey True Critic, I'm being silly. In all seriousnes I named it how I saw it. For those you don't see it that way, I hope it didn't cause them too much grief. Not worth it. Take care...

Kola.. I dont doubt that you see something that will for bring you a profit playing the pick 3..

A while back I tried explaining how I got hits using my (methods and systems or whatever it is that I do).. Someone pointed it out to me that I have the ability to see the things that others don't focus on..

I was criticised like you would not believe.. and then asked myself.. "What am I doing?" "Why bother as long as it is working for you.." Just go with it and profit from it..  It is basically your given "Gift".  It was sweet of you trying to share it..  I know the feeling.. but sometimes in life you have to take the "gift".. use it and let others find their own..

Thanks for trying to explain it..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

That's really very very interesting Laverne. Great work-lot of work, but infinite worthwhile. Good detailed analysis-Yes. You have me super intrigued as to how it will pan out. What's the consistency?

It worked in MI. In GA when the total was found in the row but not the mirror there was a winning # in the row. 
                            If anyone has a program that does the rows look in the rows for what I have mentioned above in the last 2 posts. Look for what is or what is not in the winning rows. 

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #30348
                              January 15, 2006
                              2009 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Laverne~

If Paurths updated the "KOLA" program it should be able to do what you asked.  

Page 25 of 36