Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 30 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2006, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Kola,

After reading through all of these pages, from the first one on I really feel you have something here. Can't say that I completely have it down yet, I'm going to print these pages out and study them,but I can tell just from the gist of it you are on to something. Don't give up on this,no matter what anyone says. You're wonderful for sharing it with us,thank you. I've been thinking about DSUM ever since I saw you post it the first day. It's kind of stuck in my mind and I can't wait for your DSUM for pick 5 and 6!  Just wanted to let you know, it's people like you who inspire me to keep going with my own system. Forget all the skeptics and naysayers and keep doing what you're doing!!!

Lottalaughs,

Thank you so much! I was here Kru-Kru-Krunching numbers and I just happened to look at my thread. Nice surprise indeed!

I've been laying low a bit trying to master all the results I'm getting with DSUM. I want to be as near to perfect as I can be. I will post the Pick 5/6, but its a Monster-Work so I haven't been as gung-ho to type it in. But I will,  so please stay tuned...

I also look forward to your system. Keep at it as well. It'll be a challenging, but infinitely rewarding expression of you.  After all all mastery is self-mastery right?

Once again, thanks for your inspiring words.

You are so very welcome! Take your time with the pick 5/6. I know how BIG these projects can get! Overwhelming at times. I can't believe you even have time to deal with that on top of all your daily 3  DSUM calculations here. Wow!!Eek  Well,you keep at it but remember to take care of yourself now. And I like that line,"Mastery is self-mastery." Right on!  That's kinda neat.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5120 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2006, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Kola,

After reading through all of these pages, from the first one on I really feel you have something here. Can't say that I completely have it down yet, I'm going to print these pages out and study them,but I can tell just from the gist of it you are on to something. Don't give up on this,no matter what anyone says. You're wonderful for sharing it with us,thank you. I've been thinking about DSUM ever since I saw you post it the first day. It's kind of stuck in my mind and I can't wait for your DSUM for pick 5 and 6!  Just wanted to let you know, it's people like you who inspire me to keep going with my own system. Forget all the skeptics and naysayers and keep doing what you're doing!!!

TO whom it my ............CONC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$EEEEEERN:

TOdd...............this is the most mesttttttttttttttt-up ziteeeeeeeeeeeee.......

"EVER>>>>>>>>>>>???????????"...............................................................

thanksssssssssssssssfor your HELP to let most of  us..........EXPRESS$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1527 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2006, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Kola,

TO whom it my ............CONC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$EEEEEERN:

TOdd...............this is the most mesttttttttttttttt-up ziteeeeeeeeeeeee.......

"EVER>>>>>>>>>>>???????????"...............................................................

thanksssssssssssssssfor your HELP to let most of  us..........EXPRESS$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Yes Psykomo,

Thumbs Up

Thanks!

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2006, 6:38 am - IP Logged

I have the found a reliable pointer to use with DSUM. Actually you have to DSUM the pointer, and the winning number will be found in the next draw. You only have to DSUM one string or column only. I'll be testing for the week or more, so for now lets deem the numbers unreliable, just to be safe. I'm very happy with my results. There are nuances that still have to mastered though.

I've been turning over the use of pi, phi, torus, etc...in my head. You can pretty much imagine my brains became mush at the end of it. You know, those times, when you're just sitting there in stillness?  And no, you're not in meditation....You're just blank - really vacant. You have the somewhat coherent concepts twirling around in your head, but you just can't get there - can't manifest it. Well, I did some weird number twisting and its been working out.

I will be posting 64 numbers for now in keeping with the use of one column of 64 numbers in DSUM. That's just for now though. I will surely reduce the numbers to hopefully 30 less.

Using other methods I was able to gets hits over several days, and sometimes multiple hits over several days, but I didn't like the inconsistency, even though I was sure to get at least a few hits per week. I wanted something that would help to reliably hit from draw to draw without waiting for a few days. I'm now satisfied. But again, I'm still learning the nuances.  Just a few kinks, or a lot of kinks. Well, we'll see...

Again the goal is to hit from draw to draw.

PLEASE do not play the numbers being tested. Pretty Please.

TEST

FOR:

NY Sunday- 6/4 - Midday

810, 811, 812, 816, 820, 821, 822,

826, 830, 831, 832, 836, 870, 871,

872, 876, 910, 911, 912, 916, 920, 921,

922, 926, 930, 931, 932, 936, 970, 971,

972, 976, 010, 011, 012, 016, 020, 021, 022,

026, 030, 031, 032, 036, 070, 071, 072, 076,

410, 411, 412, 416, 420, 421, 422, 426,

430, 431, 432, 436, 470, 471, 472, 476,

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Illinois
          United States
          Member #40207
          May 29, 2006
          2024 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all your hard work Kola.  I'm excited about the possibilities.

I'll be watching your posts.  Luck to you!

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1527 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2006, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all your hard work Kola.  I'm excited about the possibilities.

I'll be watching your posts.  Luck to you!

Thanks Rubi, I'm excited too! I hope it will be of use to you.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1527 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I have the found a reliable pointer to use with DSUM. Actually you have to DSUM the pointer, and the winning number will be found in the next draw. You only have to DSUM one string or column only. I'll be testing for the week or more, so for now lets deem the numbers unreliable, just to be safe. I'm very happy with my results. There are nuances that still have to mastered though.

I've been turning over the use of pi, phi, torus, etc...in my head. You can pretty much imagine my brains became mush at the end of it. You know, those times, when you're just sitting there in stillness?  And no, you're not in meditation....You're just blank - really vacant. You have the somewhat coherent concepts twirling around in your head, but you just can't get there - can't manifest it. Well, I did some weird number twisting and its been working out.

I will be posting 64 numbers for now in keeping with the use of one column of 64 numbers in DSUM. That's just for now though. I will surely reduce the numbers to hopefully 30 less.

Using other methods I was able to gets hits over several days, and sometimes multiple hits over several days, but I didn't like the inconsistency, even though I was sure to get at least a few hits per week. I wanted something that would help to reliably hit from draw to draw without waiting for a few days. I'm now satisfied. But again, I'm still learning the nuances.  Just a few kinks, or a lot of kinks. Well, we'll see...

Again the goal is to hit from draw to draw.

PLEASE do not play the numbers being tested. Pretty Please.

TEST

FOR:

NY Sunday- 6/4 - Midday

810, 811, 812, 816, 820, 821, 822,

826, 830, 831, 832, 836, 870, 871,

872, 876, 910, 911, 912, 916, 920, 921,

922, 926, 930, 931, 932, 936, 970, 971,

972, 976, 010, 011, 012, 016, 020, 021, 022,

026, 030, 031, 032, 036, 070, 071, 072, 076,

410, 411, 412, 416, 420, 421, 422, 426,

430, 431, 432, 436, 470, 471, 472, 476,

Aw shucks!!! It didn't hit.

The draw for NY was 405

You see my initial pointer would have hit. My initial was 365. But I added 666 to it

and used 921 as my pointer. I get great results, but I'm learning the nuances. If I

had chosen the original 365 pointer, I coould have left it the way it was, and I would

have been fine, for DSUM would have converted the 365 easily into 405. these are

the kind of great results I've been getting. I just came up with this formula recently,

so I have to be patient with myself.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Kola. How did you arrive at "365" as your initial pointer?

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1527 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne.

While I have been back-testing, I have found this formula I am about to share to be reliable in every draw except two or three. Of course no formula is going to work all the time, but it has been extraordinarily consistent.

Well, what I do is:

1. Subtract the second to last draw from the first draw

2. Divide the last draw by the second to last draw

3. Multiply #1 and #2.

4. Leave as, or add 111, or 666.

The result of the multiplication in step three is your pointer. All you have to do is DSUM it. One string is all you need. You don't do a  wrapdown of each number. The answer will be found in the DSUM column.

One of the nuances of this formula is to figure out when to leave the result in step #3 as is or add 111, or 666.

Often times you will find that doing step 1 only will serve as a pointer.  Frequently you will find that if you reverse the order, and subtract the last draw from the second to last you will also get the pointer without doing steps 2,3, and 4. You can also consistently get a pointer by even adding the last draw and the second to last draw - again without doing steps 2,3, and 4.

All these were great, and would have given me multiple hits throughout the week. One always worked, or even two of them worked, but I never knew which technique to use. I tried to find clues, but no luck.

In my experience, the formula at the top of the post, encapsulates all the techniques I tried, and is infinitely more reliable.

EXAMPLE is the draw I used to arrive at 365.

Last draw was  396

Second to last draw was 206

1. 396 minus 206 is 190

2. 396 divided by 206 is 1.922330097

3. 190 multiplied by 1.922330097 is 365.2427184 or just    365

Frequently the result will be within 1 digit, or a mirror or for instance just a position change of numbers from 356 to 365.

Now I added 666 to the 365 which wasn't the correct thing to do. Again in my testing I have found the 666 added to the result will also yield a pointer. Sometimes adding 111 will best, or just leaving it alone. Its 1 of the 3 choices. Sometimes all 3 work.

Note that I used lottery math. I've also used regular subtraction and addition, and I have found consistent results. I'm not totally settled upon which kind of math I will use. Experiment for your state.

I have also used pi, phi and other techniques to find good pointers. They all were good, but for the moment not good enough, because I'm missing something. Hopefully I'll find it. I will post some of those techniques when I refine them a little more.

I hope this was helpful.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1527 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne.

While I have been back-testing, I have found this formula I am about to share to be reliable in every draw except two or three. Of course no formula is going to work all the time, but it has been extraordinarily consistent.

Well, what I do is:

1. Subtract the second to last draw from the first draw

2. Divide the last draw by the second to last draw

3. Multiply #1 and #2.

4. Leave as, or add 111, or 666.

The result of the multiplication in step three is your pointer. All you have to do is DSUM it. One string is all you need. You don't do a  wrapdown of each number. The answer will be found in the DSUM column.

One of the nuances of this formula is to figure out when to leave the result in step #3 as is or add 111, or 666.

Often times you will find that doing step 1 only will serve as a pointer.  Frequently you will find that if you reverse the order, and subtract the last draw from the second to last you will also get the pointer without doing steps 2,3, and 4. You can also consistently get a pointer by even adding the last draw and the second to last draw - again without doing steps 2,3, and 4.

All these were great, and would have given me multiple hits throughout the week. One always worked, or even two of them worked, but I never knew which technique to use. I tried to find clues, but no luck.

In my experience, the formula at the top of the post, encapsulates all the techniques I tried, and is infinitely more reliable.

EXAMPLE is the draw I used to arrive at 365.

Last draw was  396

Second to last draw was 206

1. 396 minus 206 is 190

2. 396 divided by 206 is 1.922330097

3. 190 multiplied by 1.922330097 is 365.2427184 or just    365

Frequently the result will be within 1 digit, or a mirror or for instance just a position change of numbers from 356 to 365.

Now I added 666 to the 365 which wasn't the correct thing to do. Again in my testing I have found the 666 added to the result will also yield a pointer. Sometimes adding 111 will best, or just leaving it alone. Its 1 of the 3 choices. Sometimes all 3 work.

Note that I used lottery math. I've also used regular subtraction and addition, and I have found consistent results. I'm not totally settled upon which kind of math I will use. Experiment for your state.

I have also used pi, phi and other techniques to find good pointers. They all were good, but for the moment not good enough, because I'm missing something. Hopefully I'll find it. I will post some of those techniques when I refine them a little more.

I hope this was helpful.

One more thing.

Sometimes, when you do step 3 by multiplying the results of steps #1 and #2 above,you get a number in the thousands. You can experiment divided that number by pi or subtracting 666 from the number. Its uncanny how the pointer or even the next draw will come out in the result. Ciao

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged
                        Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

WOW, thanks Kola.

You're very welcome Laverne.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          The Carolinas - Charlotte
                          United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Who is going to backtest?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1527 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Who is going to backtest?

Well, I'm still back-testing. I'm also playing the pick 3 using this method. So if by the out-chance it doesn't work out, you'll surely hear about.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              The Carolinas - Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

So far, it skips at least 3 draws in Virginia...but I will continue to test. Nice discovery. It'll be nice when we all nail it down!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Page 30 of 36