Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 26 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2006, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

csenior:

Paurths does not have the link active anymore.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

=546 547 548 545 446 447 448 445

for CA

Good for 3 days..

934 CA ..   

Floodlight

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

738 739 730 374 375 376 371

388 389 380 384 385 386 381 904 129 126 124

788 789 780 784 785 786 781 976 654 369 998

CA.. good for 3 days

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

tntea: from what row(s) in Kola's workout did this appear? 

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12570 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Kola

But its hard to take what you typed seriously. Are you serious?

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

And the title is definitely misleading!

Yes, I like that you tell it as you see it. You and I will hopefully have honest in our relating. That's a good thing.

For YOU, its misleading. Also, for some, I can see how the title can be misleading. They cannot see what I see. After all, I'm using all of me to flush out what my mind's eye sees. If you look in the" book", and your mind's eye cannot see what I see, then yes the title would be misleading.  But for me, and the potential it contains,along with what it has already done for me. I'm sold. But I'm not resting there. I have more. I then you will really get sick, because I'm going to name it

"No delusion - 200-1000% winning system"

Hey True Critic, I'm being silly. In all seriousnes I named it how I saw it. For those you don't see it that way, I hope it didn't cause them too much grief. Not worth it. Take care...

Kola.. I dont doubt that you see something that will for bring you a profit playing the pick 3..

A while back I tried explaining how I got hits using my (methods and systems or whatever it is that I do).. Someone pointed it out to me that I have the ability to see the things that others don't focus on..

I was criticised like you would not believe.. and then asked myself.. "What am I doing?" "Why bother as long as it is working for you.." Just go with it and profit from it..  It is basically your given "Gift".  It was sweet of you trying to share it..  I know the feeling.. but sometimes in life you have to take the "gift".. use it and let others find their own..

Thanks for trying to explain it..

Hear  Hear! Tntea, I could not have said that better!  Totally agree with here!

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Kola

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

Yes, I like that you tell it as you see it. You and I will hopefully have honest in our relating. That's a good thing.

For YOU, its misleading. Also, for some, I can see how the title can be misleading. They cannot see what I see. After all, I'm using all of me to flush out what my mind's eye sees. If you look in the" book", and your mind's eye cannot see what I see, then yes the title would be misleading.  But for me, and the potential it contains,along with what it has already done for me. I'm sold. But I'm not resting there. I have more. I then you will really get sick, because I'm going to name it

Hey True Critic, I'm being silly. In all seriousnes I named it how I saw it. For those you don't see it that way, I hope it didn't cause them too much grief. Not worth it. Take care...

Kola.. I dont doubt that you see something that will for bring you a profit playing the pick 3..

A while back I tried explaining how I got hits using my (methods and systems or whatever it is that I do).. Someone pointed it out to me that I have the ability to see the things that others don't focus on..

I was criticised like you would not believe.. and then asked myself.. "What am I doing?" "Why bother as long as it is working for you.." Just go with it and profit from it..  It is basically your given "Gift".  It was sweet of you trying to share it..  I know the feeling.. but sometimes in life you have to take the "gift".. use it and let others find their own..

Thanks for the comment Deb..

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

tntea: from what row(s) in Kola's workout did this appear? 

ROFL

takeemtothebank

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2006, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Kola, I am really looking at the possibility of a pointer #(s). I am finding that rows which contain the total of the draw or the mirror of the draw can be considered candidates for choosing strings in which to play. In some instances both the mirror & the total produced rows with winning #'s.

I must stress here that this finding is in it's early stage.

When I look at Michigan I see rows that produce winners that do not contain mirrors or totals. I am wondering if that is the nature of the draws that pertain to the particular state. 

That also leads me to believe that there may not be a general overall pointer # system, however one has to look at what row #'s are prone to their state & what they contain or do not contain.     

I was looking at Paurths row groupings. I'm trying to see what is unique about the rows that have winners & the rows that do not produce winners.

I have to add something. I have to tell it as I receive it. The winning rows may also contain the most recent hits in that particular state.

Kola I did a few more states, this is the POINTER(STRATEGY 1) that I have found to be the best. I'm finding a winning # in a row that does not contain the mirror nor the total nor the last draw.

This is where the discernment comes in: there are more rows that contain the mirror or the total & or both that have the winning #. That is why I am choosing (STRATEGY 1) One of the goals here is to CUT DOWN if at all possible on the amount of #'s from which to play. I have not done every state, I do not know how well this will fly overall.

That's really very very interesting Laverne. Great work-lot of work, but infinite worthwhile. Good detailed analysis-Yes. You have me super intrigued as to how it will pan out. What's the consistency?

It worked in MI. In GA when the total was found in the row but not the mirror there was a winning # in the row. 
                If anyone has a program that does the rows look in the rows for what I have mentioned above in the last 2 posts. Look for what is or what is not in the winning rows. 

I have gone through the majority of the states. I can say that for the most part in the winning rows there has been either a mirror & no total, no mirror & a total or no mirror or no total. It seems to trade off as to which of the above will produce a winner. The consistency here is that it will trade off. It is not concrete as to how it trades off.

I really want to revisit the idea that Paurths had about taking the previous draw & using the root. This same happening was in AZ on 05/17/06. The previous draw was 159, the next draw was 041 found in rows 1 & 6. So, adding 1+5+9=15, then 1+5=6. BAM, row 6 is one of the rows with the winning #.

Paurths writes: 

lol, this test has worked 6 times for the past 22 draws in GA eve. (i also tested QC, but for 22 draws the result was zero)

workout for GA eve, yesterdays draw was 903,
                i believe a straight hit for tonight will be in row 3. (and in the worst case, a box hit in row 2, might be more boxed hits, but GA eve seems to love to bring the hits using the root, 9 + 0 + 3 = 12 --> 1 + 2 = 3, from the previous draw --> it did this 11 times for the past 22 draws, either box either straight or both)

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1527 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2006, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Kola

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

Hello Tntea,

Yes, looking on past those past posts, you really got some heat, and yet you still shared. Beautiful.

Thanks for the support and advising me with some knowledged borne from your experience.

Have an awesome day!

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1527 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2006, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Kola, I am really looking at the possibility of a pointer #(s). I am finding that rows which contain the total of the draw or the mirror of the draw can be considered candidates for choosing strings in which to play. In some instances both the mirror & the total produced rows with winning #'s.

When I look at Michigan I see rows that produce winners that do not contain mirrors or totals. I am wondering if that is the nature of the draws that pertain to the particular state. 

That also leads me to believe that there may not be a general overall pointer # system, however one has to look at what row #'s are prone to their state & what they contain or do not contain.     

I was looking at Paurths row groupings. I'm trying to see what is unique about the rows that have winners & the rows that do not produce winners.

I have to add something. I have to tell it as I receive it. The winning rows may also contain the most recent hits in that particular state.

Kola I did a few more states, this is the POINTER(STRATEGY 1) that I have found to be the best. I'm finding a winning # in a row that does not contain the mirror nor the total nor the last draw.

This is where the discernment comes in: there are more rows that contain the mirror or the total & or both that have the winning #. That is why I am choosing (STRATEGY 1) One of the goals here is to CUT DOWN if at all possible on the amount of #'s from which to play. I have not done every state, I do not know how well this will fly overall.

That's really very very interesting Laverne. Great work-lot of work, but infinite worthwhile. Good detailed analysis-Yes. You have me super intrigued as to how it will pan out. What's the consistency?

It worked in MI. In GA when the total was found in the row but not the mirror there was a winning # in the row. 
                    If anyone has a program that does the rows look in the rows for what I have mentioned above in the last 2 posts. Look for what is or what is not in the winning rows. 

Laverne, Laverne,

Great eye, great intuition, and great creative analysis. Wow!

By the way, if I'm not mistakened, Paurths first program also spits out the rows. But spits it as columns. The row start at top and geoes to bottom. If you look at the BASE NUMBERS in the top right-hand box,  thats the first row you see, in in the  CREATED NUMBERS box. The rows then go 1-10, from left to right.

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1527 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2006, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Kola

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

Thanks Lkydeb*594

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2006, 9:22 am - IP Logged

I have gone through the majority of the states. I can say that for the most part in the winning rows there has been either a mirror & no total, no mirror & a total or no mirror or no total. It seems to trade off as to which of the above will produce a winner. The consistency here is that it will trade off. It is not concrete as to how it trades off.

I really want to revisit the idea that Paurths had about taking the previous draw & using the root. This same happening was in AZ on 05/17/06. The previous draw was 159, the next draw was 041 found in rows 1 & 6. So, adding 1+5+9=15, then 1+5=6. BAM, row 6 is one of the rows with the winning #.

Paurths writes: 

lol, this test has worked 6 times for the past 22 draws in GA eve. (i also tested QC, but for 22 draws the result was zero)

workout for GA eve, yesterdays draw was 903,
                        i believe a straight hit for tonight will be in row 3. (and in the worst case, a box hit in row 2, might be more boxed hits, but GA eve seems to love to bring the hits using the root, 9 + 0 + 3 = 12 --> 1 + 2 = 3, from the previous draw --> it did this 11 times for the past 22 draws, either box either straight or both)

Those QC draws in Canada, ccording to a thread search, always does stange things. From what people have spoken of, tome they are anamolies. They do things that defy probabilty laws. Outside of something fishing going, I'm curious as to what could produce such results. I wonder if its a large-scale phenomenon, that happens to a much lesser degree in the US....Just my musings. So I wouldn't rely on QC draws for anything.

The number will always come out in DSUM. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the only rare thing that can affect the winning number, and will produce a different results are triples(rare) and maybe if a states holds practice runs. But I haven't checked the practice runs scenario. 

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1527 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Laverne, Laverne,

Great eye, great intuition, and great creative analysis. Wow!

By the way, if I'm not mistakened, Paurths first program also spits out the rows. But spits it as columns. The row start at top and geoes to bottom. If you look at the BASE NUMBERS in the top right-hand box,  thats the first row you see, in in the  CREATED NUMBERS box. The rows then go 1-10, from left to right.

Please scratch what I said about the columns and rows. This is more accurate.

Yes paurths program does spit out the rows. But spits it out as columns. The columns(as opposed to what I wrote above) starts at the top and goes to bottom. If you look at the BASE NUMBERS in the top right-hand box,  thats the first column you see, in in the  CREATED NUMBERS.  Each column has 64 numbers and then ends, and the next one begins, as you move from left to right. Also with Paurths program, what I normally call columns are arragned as rows. The wrapdown of the BASE NUMBERS are the rows going from left to right.

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Kola

Yup!

I tell it like it is.

Hello Tntea,

Yes, looking on past those past posts, you really got some heat, and yet you still shared. Beautiful.

Thanks for the support and advising me with some knowledged borne from your experience.

Have an awesome day!

You have a good day...

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1527 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2006, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

It was once claimed by a few, that DSUM has all the combinations of the Pick 3 that there could ever be, so of course the winning number is going to be there.

This is not true. The last draw will only be related to winning number through DSUM.

Let's take for example what came out in NY's midday and evening draw on Tuesday, May 23rd. The midday draw was 936, and the evening draw was 944. 944 does not appear in the DSUM workout. Now if DSUM contained all the Pick 3 combos that there could ever be, 944 would have been there no matter what. So in DSUM, the winning number is always based and spawns out of the last draw. If this is proven wrong, tha's okay, but I've never found it.

Now you may ask, why wasn't 944 in pool of numbers in the DSUM grid. Well, if you go back to an earlier post, I said that there were only a couple of rare things that could interfere with DSUM results, not as a rule though. Those were:

If a state held practice runs, and Secondly if the rare triple popped up. If you look closely, result 944 is a triple. I love triples. They are rare, but when they come they can come like rain. I have my own beliefs why those awesome triples can disturb results.

I must say also that in my workouts, I have NOT found computerized draws to have an impact on DSUM.

Page 26 of 36