Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No delusion-100% winning method

Topic closed. 535 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Kola.

Page 32 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

@ Kola

Any time! I like testing out to see how we can refine. It's no trouble at all. When I have the time, I gladly pitch in. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I used the formula for today's New Jersey Draw as well.

I hit it straight!!!

I only put $ 0.25 on it. But a made a good amount of money. As a matter of fact I've made some good money using the formula during bthe past 6 days. But I don't like the uncertainty in adding 111, 666, or leaving it as is.

During some preliminary and non-rigourous testing, I was also able to use the formula with the Pick 4 as well. I'm still backtesting....

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Good deal! Congrats!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Good deal! Congrats!

Thanks cps !

And yes Rome wasn't built in a day, so 'steady and sure' as we go.

I've been using clues to help indicate which technique to use, and they helped me to hit. We'll see though...

Again the goal is to play and win from draw to draw. No waiting for a few days for numbers to hit. Unrealistic? Maybe...Its a worthy chase though

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Could be slightly unrealistic, but then again, gambling is very unpredictable, be it horses, sports, blackjack or lotteries. The chase is fun though, so let's keep on it!

Even if we could narrow it down to one or two-day skips at the most, I think we could profit highly!

Stooges

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
            Illinois
            United States
            Member #40207
            May 29, 2006
            2024 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Kola,

Don't get discouraged.  I believe you are close and your hard work will not be in vain.  You may have a diamond in the rough.  Keep polishing.  You are a Class Act!

Your perseverance and diligence will PAY OFF in some form or another.  Take care of yourself, so you won't burn out.  Many thanks for posting your developments for all to share.  Looking forward to many more.

Rubi 

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2006, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Rubi...let's all chase it down!

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Could be slightly unrealistic, but then again, gambling is very unpredictable, be it horses, sports, blackjack or lotteries. The chase is fun though, so let's keep on it!

Even if we could narrow it down to one or two-day skips at the most, I think we could profit highly!

Profit highly indeed!

Tp paraphrase what  Amilby30 likes to say, "LET THE LOTTERY PAY YOU AS YOU PLAY FOR INCOME".

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2006, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Kola,

Don't get discouraged.  I believe you are close and your hard work will not be in vain.  You may have a diamond in the rough.  Keep polishing.  You are a Class Act!

Your perseverance and diligence will PAY OFF in some form or another.  Take care of yourself, so you won't burn out.  Many thanks for posting your developments for all to share.  Looking forward to many more.

Rubi 

Thanks Rubi for your your inspiring words. They're very helpful.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1532 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2006, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I may have to revisit the adding of the last draw and second to last draw without further math, and using that for the pointer. I played the Virginia Midday, and again the like NY, the adding proved to be the ticket. When you add or even just simply subtract the first from the last or vice-versa, that sometimes enough without having to worry about the division of the draws and the 111 or 666. The issue with this technique though is knowing when to add or subtract, and which of the two draws do you subtract from the other. All have worked well.

Its obvious that there are certain underlining principles here, just have to know when to employ them...I have to give this technique a closer look as well. I didn't give it enough of a chance. We'll see.... 

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1532 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2006, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Hey there Kola. How did you arrive at "365" as your initial pointer?

Hi Laverne.

While I have been back-testing, I have found this formula I am about to share to be reliable in every draw except two or three. Of course no formula is going to work all the time, but it has been extraordinarily consistent.

Well, what I do is:

1. Subtract the second to last draw from the first draw

2. Divide the last draw by the second to last draw

3. Multiply #1 and #2.

4. Leave as, or add 111, or 666.

The result of the multiplication in step three is your pointer. All you have to do is DSUM it. One string is all you need. You don't do a  wrapdown of each number. The answer will be found in the DSUM column.

One of the nuances of this formula is to figure out when to leave the result in step #3 as is or add 111, or 666.

Often times you will find that doing step 1 only will serve as a pointer.  Frequently you will find that if you reverse the order, and subtract the last draw from the second to last you will also get the pointer without doing steps 2,3, and 4. You can also consistently get a pointer by even adding the last draw and the second to last draw - again without doing steps 2,3, and 4.

All these were great, and would have given me multiple hits throughout the week. One always worked, or even two of them worked, but I never knew which technique to use. I tried to find clues, but no luck.

In my experience, the formula at the top of the post, encapsulates all the techniques I tried, and is infinitely more reliable.

EXAMPLE is the draw I used to arrive at 365.

Last draw was  396

Second to last draw was 206

1. 396 minus 206 is 190

2. 396 divided by 206 is 1.922330097

3. 190 multiplied by 1.922330097 is 365.2427184 or just    365

Frequently the result will be within 1 digit, or a mirror or for instance just a position change of numbers from 356 to 365.

Now I added 666 to the 365 which wasn't the correct thing to do. Again in my testing I have found the 666 added to the result will also yield a pointer. Sometimes adding 111 will best, or just leaving it alone. Its 1 of the 3 choices. Sometimes all 3 work.

Note that I used lottery math. I've also used regular subtraction and addition, and I have found consistent results. I'm not totally settled upon which kind of math I will use. Experiment for your state.

I have also used pi, phi and other techniques to find good pointers. They all were good, but for the moment not good enough, because I'm missing something. Hopefully I'll find it. I will post some of those techniques when I refine them a little more.

I hope this was helpful.

It seems that adding the last and second to last draws makes for a consistent pointer to DSUM without doing steps #2 and #3 above. You may have to employ some techniques in step #4 though. Nevertheless, its more straight-forward. The addition technique is very reliable. Very. But again it takes tweaking. Besides knowing when to leave it alone or adding 111 and 666 to it, is the question of using lotterymath or not. Often times both work well for the same draw. Sometimes 1 is more accurate than the other. It can change. I just have to pick 1 and stay with it.

I just tested 11 straight draws and the DSUM pointer always showed itself with the exception of one. And that one came up in the verny next draw. More testing, and I will report.

Also, I'm about to burst with some other good news with the PICK 5, Powerball, Megamillions and Lotto. My tests results show that its easier in many ways then the Pick 3/4. It has many more variables, but that where DSUM really gets to shows its stregnth. The DSUM for these games are wielded quite differently. I'm excited about it, so I had to let the cat out of the bag a little bit. Telling my Lady wasn't enough to pacifyme. I needed my like-minded lottery cousins. 

But I have to do so more testing, and may sit on it for a while longer. In case it breaks the bank, ha ha, I have to make sure I make money from it. I'll eventaully reveal at a later date.

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2006, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Kola

In regard to step #4, if the product of 2 & 3 is over 1,000, then I just drop the thousands part to form the number. For instance, if I ended up with 1,436.743, then I would just use the 3 digits of 436.

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1532 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2006, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Kola

In regard to step #4, if the product of 2 & 3 is over 1,000, then I just drop the thousands part to form the number. For instance, if I ended up with 1,436.743, then I would just use the 3 digits of 436.

Yes that is correct cps.

I have found that adding the last and second to last draws is very, very accurate as well. Much simpler than the subtraction  division method. Subtraction without division is viable as well. Again the addition method doesn't require you to multiply it by the ratio of the draws. Only thing is that you have to add 111, 666, or leave as is. Its very accurate though. It will be a great pointer. Also you have to experiment doing lotterymath or regular math. Both have worked very well, and can be interchangeable, but more than not you have to choose one or the other. Looking for clues of when "to do" 111, 666, "as is", lotterymath, and regular math.

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2006, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I guess we need to post the "final" rules...lol

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I have found that adding the last and second to last draws is very, very accurate as well. Much simpler than the subtraction  division method. Subtraction without division is viable as well. Again the addition method doesn't require you to multiply it by the ratio of the draws. Only thing is that you have to add 111, 666, or leave as is. Its very accurate though. It will be a great pointer. Also you have to experiment doing lotterymath or regular math. Both have worked very well, and can be interchangeable, but more than not you have to choose one or the other. Looking for clues of when "to do" 111, 666, "as is", lotterymath, and regular math.

what is the subtraction division method?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Page 32 of 36