Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Longest running threads on Lottery Discussion

Topic closed. 128 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mchpick3!.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:09 am - IP Logged

LQ. Keep doing what you do best . That's predicting winners. I love your post here on Lp and your are one of the reasons that convinced me to finally join and become a paying member. So to all who think your only accolades are having the most post on one board, they should acually read every single post on your board and see for themselves what the big deal is about. A simple system that is working and is producing winners. Plain and simple. Enough said.

Your length of membership here on Lp does not entail anyone as a rookie, nor can it judge your lottery knowledge. Your numbers have produced for me and that's proof in the pudding. What more can I ask for.

Thanks Lq for all your hard work and time. It takes alot to track the whole country, East and West side. I'm glad someone is doing the work and genorous enough to share their findings with those enough who don't have the time or sheer wiil to put in the work. Rant

It wasn't terribly long ago Todd angered and offended dozens of long-time pick 3 predictors. 

The way he offended and angered them was by asking them to put predictions on the predictions forum, and pick 3 posts on the pick 3 forum.

Nobody on this thread has suggested LQ shouldn't be able to post here on LP.

Nobody has suggested you shouldn't be able to get whatever benefit you get from it.

But there's no reason you should get your hackles up, no reason LQ should do so, if a person wishes she'd move her posts to Pick 3 Forum, or Systems Forum.

Otherwise I'd guess the Lottery Discussions forum will have a lot of pick 3 people up here making predictions, every time a new one comes aboard and doesn't understand the 'rules'.

During that same time period there was a lot of debate and discussion about the sort of short posts LQ uses to bump her thread multiple times per day.

One senior member, LottoMike, was making a lot of posts at the time and took it personally enough to drop his Premium Membership.

This isn't a new issue here.  It doesn't get discussed without people getting offended.

But it's an issue that crops up occasionally, and it's one that probably will continue to do so.

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Jack and cps10

I am still here on LP maybe for a few more days, I am not sure when my Internet account will close.

Sometime before the 6 or 7 of July, I closed my Earthlink Internet account to see how I react to not being at or on LP and the Internet every day, I think that I am addicted to being here (LP) and also to being on the Internet.

I want to see how long I can stay away and if I can gain control of what appears to be an LP addiction, I should only come to LP maybe once a week and not every single day as I have been doing for almost 3 years now.

As to Lottery Queen:

I only read 1 or 2 of her posts, I don't use anybodies'  lottery methods and or systems, whenever I use any lottery methods I only use my own, that is unless I am using a program that makes automatic lottery predictions such as the Candy Numbers, Zid, Fire and Ice and or some other one, then I will use those predicted numbers and reduce them some with my own filters methods.

More often than not I would just start with the complete straight singles or the full boxed singles and then reduce or filter them out as much as I might dare too.

A few times I used what I called my 80 Best Combos and then reduced them some.

No, I don't use peoples' predictions nor their methods, not yet anyway, not in a regular basis.

This only means that I like to do my own prediction work and nothing else.

Good luck to all.

Good luck amigo.

Hasta la vista.

We'll miss you.

J

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Hi,

i have read part of those threads (i believe there are 2 of them? can't be sure), very small parts.
      I have no idea if the numbers she post hit or not, i couldn't make head or tail of all that was written down. Numbers seem to be popping up all over every post, and sometimes there's so many of them, it made me actually start counting how many there were. Don't remember how many, but it was alot, very very alot.

I just revisited, and read a post of June 28, 2006, 1:37 pm , threepete, quoting LQ. I recounted, there are 32 6-way combo's (can't tell if they are meant straight or boxed, b/c there is no info on that, but they are counted when hit boxed...) and 44 doubles and 9 triples.
      This makes 192 6-ways, boxed, or just over 26% of the possible 6-ways.
      44 doubles make 132 numbers or just less than 49% of the possible doubles.
      9 triples, well, 90% of the possiblilities.

I reckon there should be hits all over the board. In fact, it would be quite an effort if they would not hit...

Anyway, all those colors give me a headache, also making that thread very unfriendly to read, together with then other numbers popping up, above up those that were already listed, and font-size (and in bold) that hits you right in the face (making it very hard to read on a screen), i just do not open those anymore. (perhaps i should b/c i can't seem to hit anything lol!!!)

Then there's the linking to all these weird moving gif-files, makes me sometimes wonder if my 5-year old son has been sneeking around my back to post some of them

I have also stopped visiting live-chat on sundays (which is very late overhere, but i liked actually chatting with LP-members) b/c between conversations all these numbers kept popping up, sometimes the lines came in so fast the filled up the entire chatwindow (and it ain't that big in the first place), making you scroll up and down like a maniac. Thanx, but no thanx.

Anyway, if people are winning with it, then that is great, and isn't that why most of us, if not all, are here?
      Live and let live. Goes both ways, obviously...

Easy, you read or don't read them, there's a "switch off/on" button on everyone's television, nobody is forced to read/view any of that stuff.

just my opinion...

Greetz
      Ricky

Gracias,

J

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Referring to the original subject and content of this thread:

Never gave it a second thought, but after reading the rules again, it looks like the thread in question is breaking all of them. The worst of which is shameless book advertising via "testimonials" from new members with less than a 100 posts each. It doesn't take a marketing analyst to see through this ploy. Kander from China is making a laughing stock of the no advertising rule. Reminds me of the sandwich board advertising of the forties. Kander might be making money but I think it's from marketing and not lottery playing.

Not to worry though, the latest testimonial was from a new member named BKLYN. This person was trolling the site today looking for NY numbers. (Check the forum for his/her threads today). They must have found salvation though...three hours later they were touting the queen. I wonder if she saw all those posts looking for better numbers behind her back?

but after reading the rules again, it looks like the thread in question is breaking all of them. The worst of which is shameless book advertising via "testimonials" from new members with less than a 100 posts each.

Kander from China is making a laughing stock of the no advertising rule. Reminds me of the sandwich board advertising of the forties. Kander might be making money but I think it's from marketing and not lottery playing.

Not to worry though, the latest testimonial was from a new member named BKLYN. This person was trolling the site today looking for NY numbers. (Check the forum for his/her threads today). They must have found salvation though...three hours later they were touting the queen. I wonder if she saw all those posts looking for better numbers behind her back?

Thanks for the post Rick.

You appear to have summed it up.

J

Egos don't count.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Fernando

You will be missed. Try and get that Earthlink account cranking back up and just come drop by for a while occasionally. You bring a lot of good insight to the board.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Jack - you are going to get nominated too to the LPHOF.

So are you Rick, and MIKE

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Jack - you are going to get nominated too to the LPHOF.

So are you Rick, and MIKE

Rick and Mike belong in it.

Me? 

As George C. Scott said when nominated for Patton, as Marlon Brando said when nominated for what?  The GodFather?

I join Marlon and George in not showing up for the ceremony.

I'd just like to thank all the little people behind the scenes who made this nomination possible.  The people I have blocked.

J

Egos don't count.

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2006, 9:05 am - IP Logged

LMAO Jack...yes, those folks know who they are...and are the folks that get us a little riled up around here.

Hopefully I can stay off your black-list!

Keith

Stooges

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:08 am - IP Logged

No chance of that, cps10.

Summing up this thread,

Looks as though EmilyG, Lorraine?  Wossname somebody, BKLYN, wannawin24, and naturally Tenaj, are cheerleaders for keeping LQ doing what she's doing, and doing it right here on the Discussion Forum.  Nevermind any rules.  The benefits are what counts, I reckon, and LQ is getting a lot of paying memberships and a lot of site visitors.

Looks as though LOTTOMIKE, cps10, LANTERN, paurths, lottaloot are neutral, or somewhere in the vicinity of neutral, (excellent description of the LQ plus/minus by lottaloot), excellent summation of what appears to be the downside by paurths, while remaining neutral.

Looks as though Konformthismfs, Rick G, think it's of no value and Rick, that it's a violation of too many rules.

My suspicion is that a poll on the subject would bring a lot of new memberships and an overwhelming vote, thousands, who all joined within minutes of one another, in support, casting laurals, paving the streets with praise for LQ and her book.

Me?

I'll just use my block feature.

What the hell?  That's what it's for.

Egos don't count.

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                    Brooklyn, New York
                    United States
                    Member #37643
                    April 17, 2006
                    113 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Some people don't have a life other than LP. LOL

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:49 am - IP Logged

So I guess I can expect to be blocked at some point by you Jack? Confused

Stooges

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                        Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

BananaYes, I support what LQ is doing.  She's teaching people how to play the NUMBERS, not lotto, not pick 3, not pick 4, not the lottery but the NUMBERS and it's understandable why many of you don't understand her methods.  It a method that you learn growing up as a child and learn from your mother, father, aunts, uncles and grandmother and the community.  The only other person on LP I know who even comes close to it is U.N.V.me.  That's why UNVme can put a number out there and that's all because she knows how to read the board.  Something I learned to do by hanging out with people like LQ and U.N.V.me.

I didn't learn from my family but I did from the community.  People destroy what they don't understand and that's exactly what you guys are trying to do.  But LQ is too smart for you.  She has kept her distance.  Good for you LQ.

LQ nurtures her people and work very hard in helping them.  That's why you hear so many thank you LQ.  Somebody need to teach people how to play the NUMBERS so that they can hit with confidence and not always in a perpetual state of searching.  Rip Snorter is doing the same thing he tiraded on for a week. 

Anyone who have a good system and have a following, certain people on this site attack them and run them away.  LQ probably saw that by observing first and decided to stay the hell away from the posts.  Something I wished I had done.  I would have more respect for certain members if I had. 

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31355 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

No chance of that, cps10.

Summing up this thread,

Looks as though EmilyG, Lorraine?  Wossname somebody, BKLYN, wannawin24, and naturally Tenaj, are cheerleaders for keeping LQ doing what she's doing, and doing it right here on the Discussion Forum.  Nevermind any rules.  The benefits are what counts, I reckon, and LQ is getting a lot of paying memberships and a lot of site visitors.

Looks as though LOTTOMIKE, cps10, LANTERN, paurths, lottaloot are neutral, or somewhere in the vicinity of neutral, (excellent description of the LQ plus/minus by lottaloot), excellent summation of what appears to be the downside by paurths, while remaining neutral.

Looks as though Konformthismfs, Rick G, think it's of no value and Rick, that it's a violation of too many rules.

My suspicion is that a poll on the subject would bring a lot of new memberships and an overwhelming vote, thousands, who all joined within minutes of one another, in support, casting laurals, paving the streets with praise for LQ and her book.

Me?

I'll just use my block feature.

What the hell?  That's what it's for.

if it doesn't bother Todd - it doesn't bother me.  just not important enough in my daily living.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Emily,

My question is why can she do it and others can't?    If she's paying for her advertising, then fine. But there should be a disclaimer stating that it is a paid advertisement.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Emily,

My question is why can she do it and Mike K. couldn't? The difference between member value is day and night. If she's paying for her advertising, then fine. But there should be a disclaimer stating that it is a paid advertisement.

Yes NodI tell you RickG.  I'm not the smartest person in the world, however this is what I figure, LQ is helping a lot of LP members, people who couldn't deal with V-Tracs and all the other methods that float around here.  The chaos, the fighting for power/followers, the glory seekers, the suck-ups who will agree to anything just to be liked and the confusion.  Lottery Post is like a gathering of all the personalities in the world and you get a taste of everything. 

The only fighting I've seen on LQ thread are people who come wielding a monkey wrench and she sweeps that dirt out the door.  Another thread was started about the same thing but didn't get anywhere.lol  I was wondering how long it was going to take.   

LQ nurtures, delivers and teach methods that anyone really should feel privileged to learn.   That's what people want.  It is a niche for a lot of people here on LP.  Before LQ, the chat-room was taken over with V-Tracs, you couldn't escape it.  I hated going in there because I knew there were more to V-Tracs than what was being presented because I had learned LQ old school methods.  LQ teaches what should be a pre-requisite - LEARN WHAT FALLS IN YOUR STATE! GET TO KNOW YOUR STATE!  

Now people can't wait for her to come and move on to another chat room when that one ends.   It keeps them here and keeps them coming back.  Some folks will probably become members or probably already have.  She make good vibes for LP and I'm sure in a lot of instances care for those who would otherwise be lost. 

takeemtothebank