Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Longest running threads on Lottery Discussion

Topic closed. 128 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mchpick3!.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

It's very simple, look at the examples that Lottery Queen gives as followers. Go through the threads & actually right them down. Read the posts well. The lottery game is a big circle, & repeats abound.

Print out the daily results, go through the threads & look for followers, play them & win. The followers hit across the board. Do the work & prove it to yourself. 

The followers give great direction as to what is coming up next. Yes, I find it very helpful.  

This is how I use Lottery Queen's followers posted in the threads. 443 & 887 follows 665. I use it as combos meaning either boxed or straight. As you can see below the combo 665(656) on 06/27/06 following or (next) you see combos 788, 344, today's midday. Not a lot of #'s to play & not a long wait. & BAM BAM 2 MIDDAY HIT$. Oh I love it when good plays come together. CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!! Party 

Thu, Jun 29, 2006New JerseyMidday Pick 33-4-4
Thu, Jun 29, 2006PennsylvaniaMidday Daily Number7-8-8
Tue, Jun 27, 2006DelawareMidday 36-5-6

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2006, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

It's very simple, look at the examples that Lottery Queen gives as followers. Go through the threads & actually right them down. Read the posts well. The lottery game is a big circle, & repeats abound.

Print out the daily results, go through the threads & look for followers, play them & win. The followers hit across the board. Do the work & prove it to yourself. 

The followers give great direction as to what is coming up next. Yes, I find it very helpful.  

Laverne:

I guess you must be talking about something along the lines of this thing I saw posted over on the Lottery Systems Forum?    Seems to be a lot of folks over there doing this.

Spawn Origins of Pick 3 numbers that produce hits for many systems.

Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

United States
    Member #29315
    December 25, 2005
    413 Posts
    Quote KolaReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: June 26, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I have found a wrapdown or rundown that will give you the number in the next draw. It seems that the wrapdown spawns or gives birth to the numbers that come out in the next draw. It seems the varoius systems on this site track the numbers from this particular wrapdown. That is why Ambily' shift system works so well, and Tntea V-tracs, and Fibbonaci's Pairs, and etc...The number is always in this cluster. Now sometimes it may not, but I say always because i have see it always come out in all present draws, and backtested draws. I call this the Spawn Wrapdown Addition Method or just Spawn. This is it:

If you add the last two draws using lottery math, you will have a new number that you will use to do a wrapdown. Lets use a NY result that once came out. The last two draws are 323 and 620. The new number after lottery math is 943. So you do a wrapdown of 943, which is:

9 4 3 
     0 5 4
     1 6 5
     2 7 6
     3 8 7 
     4 9 8
     5 0 9
     6 1 0
     7 2 1
     8 3 2

The next draw was 979. If you look closely at the rundown. Rows 5, 6, and 7 contain the winning number in a cluster. Row 5 begins with 7 at the end, and goes to row 6 with 9 in the middle and end with row 7 with 9 at the end.The winning number is always in a cluster, and hardly ever separated by even 1 digit. The very, very few times the digits are separated, its not more than1 digit away. Its still in a cluster.The number may run vertically, diagonally, horizontally, or snake around like in the present example. This addition method is the only method that I have seen do this consistently with rundowns.

When I look at the results of all the systems that present themselves on this website, it seems that the numbers are culled from the clusters of numbers in the Spawn Wrapdown.

Please take note that the above number could have come out like 744 or 749 or 249 or 299. Yes, the winning number may come out as a mirror as well. If you can cull out the winning cluster of number, all you have to do is do all the  permutations of that number to cover the mirrors.

Example is 743, 793, 798, 847, 892, 284, 432, 293. Again if the numbers seem like they are not in a cluster, the mirror of the digits are there.

I will post other observations about the Spawn

Rip Snorter, read carefully & you will find that I am only addressing the subject of followers concerning Lottery Queen. 

Do not link my remarks to other posts.  

Coastal Georgia
      United States
      Member #2653
      October 30, 2003
      1866 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2006, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes, they are hits, but Dare I ask did you have money on them ?

A hit to me isn't a hit unless you stuck your neck out financially.

Anything else is just a prediction that came to pass.

DD

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Laverne:

I guess you must be talking about something along the lines of this thing I saw posted over on the Lottery Systems Forum?    Seems to be a lot of folks over there doing this.

Platinum Member
        Platinum Member

United States
        Member #29315
        December 25, 2005
        413 Posts
        Quote KolaReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: June 26, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I have found a wrapdown or rundown that will give you the number in the next draw. It seems that the wrapdown spawns or gives birth to the numbers that come out in the next draw. It seems the varoius systems on this site track the numbers from this particular wrapdown. That is why Ambily' shift system works so well, and Tntea V-tracs, and Fibbonaci's Pairs, and etc...The number is always in this cluster. Now sometimes it may not, but I say always because i have see it always come out in all present draws, and backtested draws. I call this the Spawn Wrapdown Addition Method or just Spawn. This is it:

If you add the last two draws using lottery math, you will have a new number that you will use to do a wrapdown. Lets use a NY result that once came out. The last two draws are 323 and 620. The new number after lottery math is 943. So you do a wrapdown of 943, which is:

9 4 3 
         0 5 4
         1 6 5
         2 7 6
         3 8 7 
         4 9 8
         5 0 9
         6 1 0
         7 2 1
         8 3 2

The next draw was 979. If you look closely at the rundown. Rows 5, 6, and 7 contain the winning number in a cluster. Row 5 begins with 7 at the end, and goes to row 6 with 9 in the middle and end with row 7 with 9 at the end.The winning number is always in a cluster, and hardly ever separated by even 1 digit. The very, very few times the digits are separated, its not more than1 digit away. Its still in a cluster.The number may run vertically, diagonally, horizontally, or snake around like in the present example. This addition method is the only method that I have seen do this consistently with rundowns.

When I look at the results of all the systems that present themselves on this website, it seems that the numbers are culled from the clusters of numbers in the Spawn Wrapdown.

Please take note that the above number could have come out like 744 or 749 or 249 or 299. Yes, the winning number may come out as a mirror as well. If you can cull out the winning cluster of number, all you have to do is do all the  permutations of that number to cover the mirrors.

Example is 743, 793, 798, 847, 892, 284, 432, 293. Again if the numbers seem like they are not in a cluster, the mirror of the digits are there.

Rip Snorter, read carefully & you will find that I am only addressing the subject of followers concerning Lottery Queen. 

Laverne:

Thank you.

I think I mustn't have expressed myself well.

Here's the sort of thing I was referring to, from over at the LOTTERY SYSTEMS Forum.

Would you be able to find the Lottery Queen predictions and systems as helpful if they were posted there, or on the Pick 3 Forum, as you find them posted here on the LOTTERY DISCUSSION Forum?

Thanks for your patience.

Gracias,

J

Post New PollPost New TopicPost ReplyIncredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Standard Member
        Standard Member

Belgium
        Member #2241
        August 31, 2003
        10 Posts
        Quote stefanReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: June 24, 2006, 5:59 am - IP Logged

My contribution to the online lottery community...

Hi everybody,

Pick3stats is a "visual" statistical analysis tool for pick 3 lotteries and runs entirely in your web browser (there's no need to download anything and it is completely free). I have developed this free tool because I believe that many software programs don't leave any room for human intuition. I also believe that "good decision making" based on human intuition can only be triggered by excellent statistical data. That's why pick3stats has some highly unique features...

A colorful pick 3 display responds in real time to your actions. To backtest past draw results, enter as many draw results as you like to track down pairs, digits, odds, evens, highs, lows, sums, roots, hot numbers, cold numbers, singles, doubles and triples. You can manualy assign a "hot/cold"-status to each of the 10 possible Pick 3 digits. You can highlight any pick 3 combo that holds a particular pair. You can filter out groups of numbers by using the mask-feature. You can easily wheel any amount of digits to further narrow down your selection of combinations.

Statistical data is presented in 3 different colors to quickly spot lower than-, higher than- and normal values.

It takes approximately 30 minutes to get used to the basic layout, so at first, pick3stats requires some multidimensional thinking. Once you get used to it, you will see that it's one of the sharpest tools to spot future trends. I sincerely hope you'll like it since I have spend way too much time to develop it. Nevertheless, I decided to make it freely available to the online lottery community.

The tool works a lot faster with Opera or Firefox. Nevertheless, Internet Explorer will do the job for you as well : www.pick3stats.com

Happy hunting,

Stefan

P.S. Please do not post predictions on this thread. You can always open a new one. Thanks !

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

I ask you this, Laverne, because I see you've done a lot of predicting here on the prediction page, same as a lot of us have.

And you appear to need all the help you can get in making predictions.  Same as the rest of us, you haven't done so very well on your own.

Have you tried applying LQs numbers and methods to your predictions on the predictions page?

Maybe you could bring those statistics up to something that would set us all thinking we needed to buy that book if you'd do that.  Something you could be proud of.

Same as LQ could have me leaving a smoking trail behind me to get that book if LQ was making predictions on the predictions page instead of the Discussion Forum (and was hitting).

Just something to think about.

LAVERNE MALONEY: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
          Picks92,09459,062392,773151,917627,232
          Hits3011151,0874661,771
              Hit Ratio0.33%0.19%0.28%0.31%0.28%
          Winnings$31,740$18,950$151,890$65,880$250,220
              Prize Ratio34.46%32.08%38.67%43.37%39.89%

Egos don't count.

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Laverne:

Platinum Member
            Platinum Member

United States
            Member #29315
            December 25, 2005
            413 Posts

9 4 3 
             0 5 4
             1 6 5
             2 7 6
             3 8 7 
             4 9 8
             5 0 9
             6 1 0
             7 2 1
             8 3 2

Laverne:

Thank you.

I think I mustn't have expressed myself well.

Here's the sort of thing I was referring to, from over at the LOTTERY SYSTEMS Forum.

Would you be able to find the Lottery Queen predictions and systems as helpful if they were posted there, or on the Pick 3 Forum, as you find them posted here on the LOTTERY DISCUSSION Forum?

Thanks for your patience.

Gracias,

J

Post New PollPost New TopicPost ReplyIncredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Standard Member
            Standard Member

Belgium
            Member #2241
            August 31, 2003
            10 Posts
            Quote stefanReport Inappropriate ContentGo to the next (older) topicGo to the previous (newer) topicPosted: June 24, 2006, 5:59 am - IP Logged

My contribution to the online lottery community...

Hi everybody,

Pick3stats is a "visual" statistical analysis tool for pick 3 lotteries and runs entirely in your web browser (there's no need to download anything and it is completely free). I have developed this free tool because I believe that many software programs don't leave any room for human intuition. I also believe that "good decision making" based on human intuition can only be triggered by excellent statistical data. That's why pick3stats has some highly unique features...

A colorful pick 3 display responds in real time to your actions. To backtest past draw results, enter as many draw results as you like to track down pairs, digits, odds, evens, highs, lows, sums, roots, hot numbers, cold numbers, singles, doubles and triples. You can manualy assign a "hot/cold"-status to each of the 10 possible Pick 3 digits. You can highlight any pick 3 combo that holds a particular pair. You can filter out groups of numbers by using the mask-feature. You can easily wheel any amount of digits to further narrow down your selection of combinations.

Statistical data is presented in 3 different colors to quickly spot lower than-, higher than- and normal values.

It takes approximately 30 minutes to get used to the basic layout, so at first, pick3stats requires some multidimensional thinking. Once you get used to it, you will see that it's one of the sharpest tools to spot future trends. I sincerely hope you'll like it since I have spend way too much time to develop it. Nevertheless, I decided to make it freely available to the online lottery community.

The tool works a lot faster with Opera or Firefox. Nevertheless, Internet Explorer will do the job for you as well : www.pick3stats.com

Happy hunting,

Stefan

P.S. Please do not post predictions on this thread. You can always open a new one. Thanks !

Rip SnorteR writes: 

LAVERNE MALONEY answers: Yes, it works no matter where the thread is posted. 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2006, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

DD,

At Lottery Post a "hit" means your prediction was correct. It doesn't mean you did or did not have money bet on it. It simply means the prediction was correct.

If the weatherman says it will be sunny and in the 80's today, does he have to have money bet on his prediction to be right?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2006, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne:

I'll look forward to watching your prediction statistics climb as you learn to use the excellent information provided by LQ.

I hope you'll pass the information on to the Lottery Systems Forum people so they can be equally blessed, in case they've missed it.

J

Egos don't count.

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I ask you this, Laverne, because I see you've done a lot of predicting here on the prediction page, same as a lot of us have.

And you appear to need all the help you can get in making predictions.  Same as the rest of us, you haven't done so very well on your own.

Have you tried applying LQs numbers and methods to your predictions on the predictions page?

Maybe you could bring those statistics up to something that would set us all thinking we needed to buy that book if you'd do that.  Something you could be proud of.

Same as LQ could have me leaving a smoking trail behind me to get that book if LQ was making predictions on the predictions page instead of the Discussion Forum (and was hitting).

Just something to think about.

LAVERNE MALONEY: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                  Picks92,09459,062392,773151,917627,232
                  Hits3011151,0874661,771
                      Hit Ratio0.33%0.19%0.28%0.31%0.28%
                  Winnings$31,740$18,950$151,890$65,880$250,220
                      Prize Ratio34.46%32.08%38.67%43.37%39.89%

Rip Snorter, it's an overall summary. Look at some of the individual states.

I do not have to spark anyone into buying the book. Once you go through the threads & see how well the followers are performing & comparing them to the daily results. No one will have to tell you, or convince you to buy the book.

I am already proud of my ability & the opportunity to share what I know with others here at the Lottery Post. Nothing to think about.

TCB, taking care of business. When I see something that is working on a consistent basis, I utilize it to the best of my ability.

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2006, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne:

I'll look forward to watching your prediction statistics climb as you learn to use the excellent information provided by LQ.

I hope you'll pass the information on to the Lottery Systems Forum people so they can be equally blessed, in case they've missed it.

J

Rip Snorter you found the post written by Lottery Queen, I'm sure others are just as intelligent to find the post.

For anyone who wants to take a look at Lottery Queen's post, all one would have to do is click on RESOURCES, click on SEARCH for something, click on username, put Lottery Queens name in the box.  Look to the right you will see Date Range: choose Past year, then Forums: choose All forums (you don't want to miss any of her posts) Then click on Search. You will then see posts by Lottery Queen. 

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

(you don't want to miss any of her posts)

Laverne:

373 posts in 24 days? 

Thanks anyway.

I'll take a pass until I see some evidence there's something worthwhile in the book that's being spammed, or until someone with a respectable prediction history says he/she uses it as a source for helpful data.

Gracias.

Jack

Egos don't count.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                        Redford/MI
                        United States
                        Member #3396
                        January 18, 2004
                        4867 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Well, I have been a member of LP for a little while & I know LQ.  At least I have spoken to her on the phone from time to time.  I was invited to one of her seminars but passed on it.  (only because I have increased my level of lottery knowledge)

She does rundowns for Michigan & it pretty good at it.  I think that her method is simply following the numbers closely & by doing so, she knows what numbers follow what. 

I purchased her material (not just the rundown book that's only about 10pages which I also have) for a year.

Once I became a member here, I found that just by becoming a platinum member that I could perform just about everything that she does (with the exception of the book that she sells here). 

After a year, I decided to stop my purchase with her.  It think is simply that she KNOWS what numbers follow what.  Shes been doing it a long time. 

I found her material useful because I was new to the lottery, but now I have set-up excel sheets to do what she does. 

It's simply her knowledge of numbers that I believe attracts the newbies.  That's something that's priceless.   

L ttaL   T

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Well, I have been a member of LP for a little while & I know LQ.  At least I have spoken to her on the phone from time to time.  I was invited to one of her seminars but passed on it.  (only because I have increased my level of lottery knowledge)

She does rundowns for Michigan & it pretty good at it.  I think that her method is simply following the numbers closely & by doing so, she knows what numbers follow what. 

I purchased her material (not just the rundown book that's only about 10pages which I also have) for a year.

Once I became a member here, I found that just by becoming a platinum member that I could perform just about everything that she does (with the exception of the book that she sells here). 

After a year, I decided to stop my purchase with her.  It think is simply that she KNOWS what numbers follow what.  Shes been doing it a long time. 

I found her material useful because I was new to the lottery, but now I have set-up excel sheets to do what she does. 

It's simply her knowledge of numbers that I believe attracts the newbies.  That's something that's priceless.   

Thanks Lottaloot.

That's good information, helpful.

I qualify as a sub-newby when it comes to Pick 3, so maybe if I decide to get into Pick 3s sometime I'd best study LQs posts carefully.

Gracias,

Jack

Egos don't count.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2006, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

maybe she will get a pass to the lottery post hall of fame?

mighty high an honor to bestow on someone.....

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                              Brooklyn, New York
                              United States
                              Member #37643
                              April 17, 2006
                              113 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:03 am - IP Logged

LQ. Keep doing what you do best . That's predicting winners. I love your post here on Lp and your are one of the reasons that convinced me to finally join and become a paying member. So to all who think your only accolades are having the most post on one board, they should acually read every single post on your board and see for themselves what the big deal is about. A simple system that is working and is producing winners. Plain and simple. Enough said.

Your length of membership here on Lp does not entail anyone as a rookie, nor can it judge your lottery knowledge. Your numbers have produced for me and that's proof in the pudding. What more can I ask for.

Thanks Lq for all your hard work and time. It takes alot to track the whole country, East and West side. I'm glad someone is doing the work and genorous enough to share their findings with those enough who don't have the time or sheer wiil to put in the work. Rant

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.