Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 3 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

"Pennsylvania Dutch country"

is that in the US?

I been to Pennsylvania once, in '94, but never heard of that...

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #21258
    September 5, 2005
    267 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Paurths,

It's an area in the around and near Harrisburg, it's commonly known as "Amish Country". The Pennsylvania Dutch (Amish) people speak both english and dutch. Since i was a little girl, i grew around the Amish and being a child, picked up the language from my Amish friends. 

United States
      Member #21258
      September 5, 2005
      267 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Oh, and yes, it is in the US. Near the middle of Pennsylvania, USA.

Belgium
        Member #2203
        August 31, 2003
        107 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Paurths and Lady FrankieH,

I live in the western part of Flanders, Belgium, near the city of Kortrijk. Thanks for asking. Lady FrankieH, your dutch is certainly not double-dutch. Amazing that an american Lady understands this little-known language. Welcome !

Now let's move on to the subject. I have invested tons of time in this free project, and I want people to experiment with it (and understand how to use it). I am very curious what people will come up with !

United States
          Member #21258
          September 5, 2005
          267 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2006, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Paurths and Lady FrankieH,

I live in the western part of Flanders, Belgium, near the city of Kortrijk. Thanks for asking. Lady FrankieH, your dutch is certainly not double-dutch. Amazing that an american Lady understands this little-known language. Welcome !

Now let's move on to the subject. I have invested tons of time in this free project, and I want people to experiment with it (and understand how to use it). I am very curious what people will come up with !

Hi Stefan,

Absolutely, back to the subject at hand. I'm taking it slow and getting full comprehension of the software. Like i said before, it's awesome! Back to experimenting.

Lady FrankieH 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Stefan,

Just to add my two-cents worth to the thread, I've been checking out the last 10 draws ('future draws' as you referred to them in comparison with past draw history). I highlight the hot pairings and mask anything that I can that is not hot in single/double/triple, hi-lo, O-E. I ignore hot-medium-cold digits as they'll come in with the pairings. I'm playing only the highlighted combos. In 8 draws with an avg. of 8 combos per draw, I've had two box hits and missed a couple others by one digit up or down. I'm only playing the digits in ascending order. I'm sure straight hit results would come with more effort.

I think the beauty of this program is integrating current hot situations with current hot pairs.

Anyhow, hope this helps anyone experimenting with it. It's not using the program to its full potential but it's a good start.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Belgium
              Member #2203
              August 31, 2003
              107 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2006, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Hi Rick G.

That's an excellent start. Playing 8 combo's per draw and hitting 2 boxed combinations after 8 draws is certainly something many pick 3 players are looking after. Could you be a little more specific (step by step + actual draw history) on which groups and/or numbers you masked and which pairs you highlighted. It would certainly help other lotterypost-members to better understand how pick3stats.com works.

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                The Carolinas - Charlotte
                United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2006, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Rick

That is narrowing it down well for some hits...congratulations!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #30348
                  January 15, 2006
                  2009 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2006, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

WTG Rick!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2698 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

This tool is --as someone said awesome.

For now I can say move over --all those fancy thrilly software packages with the steep learning curve,--Pick3stats is simple, quick and intuitive in many respects.

Here is the way I used the tool to back test and for midday draws today for mid-day drawings

1. Input last x number of draws---you make the choice. You still have to decide on the data set for the analysis. The tool cannot do every thing for you.

2. Check digit Freq

3. Check hot and cold pairs...

4. Check hot sums and hot root sums.

6. In most cases if you are working with a small sample size (10-40 games) then your picks for today (8-10) will be the picks where hot sums and hot root sums intersect.

$$$

Belgium
                      Member #2203
                      August 31, 2003
                      107 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2006, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Screenshot pick3stats.com + basic explanations

Free pick 3 statistics - instant results - no need to download anything 

screenshot pick3stats.com

1 . enter past draw results, separate results with a comma, a space, a dash, a hyphen or simply nothing

2 . hit the "GO"-button

3 . statistical analysis from past draw results do appear immediately : (within 1 second !!!!!!!!)

• A. sums
                      • B. roots
                      • C. pairs
                      • D. unmatched-doubles-triples/odd-evens/high-lows
                      • E. digits

look at the digits first (low values are cold - black values are medium - red values are hot)

4. assign a "status" to each of the 10 digits. Simply use the drop-down menu, click hot or cold, and let go

5. The colors of the graphical pick 3 display change instantly, according to the "cold-medium-hot" spectrum (see "standard colors"-box)

Advanced features (also free !!!!!!!!!!!)

You can highlight any pair by clicking on any pair's individual statistics (try it out, you will see how it works, you'll like it)

You can mask all values that have a purple background. A mask is a filter (Experiment with it. You'll love that feature) For example, you can wheel any amount of digits by masking the ones you don't need.

Any questions ???

Feel free to ask them here. I do respond !!!!!!!!

All the best,

Stefan

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to sound like a salesman for this tool. But...yesterday I hit a straight in both IL draws using this tool and the ascending order method as I described above (check prediction results stats for yesterday). 12 picks each draw. These were not wallet wins, just wins. This doesn't count to some people but to me it counts.

Thanks again, Stefan. It truly is a good tool. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Belgium
                          Member #2203
                          August 31, 2003
                          107 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2006, 7:06 am - IP Logged

I don't want to sound like a salesman for this tool. But...yesterday I hit a straight in both IL draws using this tool and the ascending order method as I described above (check prediction results stats for yesterday). 12 picks each draw. These were not wallet wins, just wins. This doesn't count to some people but to me it counts.

Thanks again, Stefan. It truly is a good tool. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Congratulations with your continuing hits. 2 straight hits !!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!

Very well said, Rick G. I agree with you 100% : You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

Thanks for using the pick3stats tool and thanks for discovering its full potential. Now way you sound like a salesman. How could you ? Pick3stats.com is 100% free ! I am glad your horse drinks the water !!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, Rick G.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2006, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Screenshot pick3stats.com + basic explanations

Free pick 3 statistics - instant results - no need to download anything 

screenshot pick3stats.com

1 . enter past draw results, separate results with a comma, a space, a dash, a hyphen or simply nothing

2 . hit the "GO"-button

3 . statistical analysis from past draw results do appear immediately : (within 1 second !!!!!!!!)

• A. sums
                            • B. roots
                            • C. pairs
                            • D. unmatched-doubles-triples/odd-evens/high-lows
                            • E. digits

look at the digits first (low values are cold - black values are medium - red values are hot)

4. assign a "status" to each of the 10 digits. Simply use the drop-down menu, click hot or cold, and let go

5. The colors of the graphical pick 3 display change instantly, according to the "cold-medium-hot" spectrum (see "standard colors"-box)

Advanced features (also free !!!!!!!!!!!)

You can highlight any pair by clicking on any pair's individual statistics (try it out, you will see how it works, you'll like it)

You can mask all values that have a purple background. A mask is a filter (Experiment with it. You'll love that feature) For example, you can wheel any amount of digits by masking the ones you don't need.

Any questions ???

Feel free to ask them here. I do respond !!!!!!!!

All the best,

Stefan

Stefan

That is a very cute chick jumping there!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2006, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Stefan

Thank you for the stats program, but it would be very nice if you could add more filters to it, perhaps straight filters also and not just boxed ones.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Page 3 of 28