Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 13 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
BKLYN's avatar - binary
Brooklyn, New York
United States
Member #37643
April 17, 2006
113 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I needed those stats Rick G thanks. I like this pair system alot. Especially as I track digit positions and odd-even, hi-lo. If your counting skips for pairs/box pairs this system can be very useful in spotting possible sraights. Rick G. How often are numbers drawn in ascending/decending order? Are the percentages true/same for every state?

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

HLM-straight pattern, hits & skips

SC midday

LMH-pattern  TimesCur. skip Av. skip Max. skip 
     LMH 104 9 8.42 50
     LHM111 14 7.750 
     MLH118 11 6.99 42 
     MHL116 15 7.17 29 
     HLM 137 2 5.69 23
     HML 103 0 8.35 47
     LLH 50 6 17.78 66
     LHL 46 10 19.59 74
     HLL 47 1 19.02 165
     LHH 36 7 24.81 128
     HLH 40 19 22.75 77
     HHL 39 16 22.95 73

This midday SC had 857, or HLM.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #21258
      September 5, 2005
      267 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm. What does this "bump" mean????

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2006, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I needed those stats Rick G thanks. I like this pair system alot. Especially as I track digit positions and odd-even, hi-lo. If your counting skips for pairs/box pairs this system can be very useful in spotting possible sraights. Rick G. How often are numbers drawn in ascending/decending order? Are the percentages true/same for every state?

BKLYN,

In a random drawing of pick 3's, on average, when a singles combo is drawn it will be in ascending order once every six times.

When a double is drawn it's once every three times.

In all draws it comes to about once in every 4.5 draws.

That's why it's a sure-fire to get a straight every once in a while.

But remember these are averages based on eternity. In the short term these stats can and do vary widely.

Hope that helps. Good luck in the Big Apple tonight!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

BKLYN's avatar - binary
          Brooklyn, New York
          United States
          Member #37643
          April 17, 2006
          113 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2006, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Paurths? What digit/s are you designating as medium? I know 0-1-2-3-4= Low digits and 5-6-7-8-9 to be High. Would digits '4' and '5' be medium? LMH pattern seems to be dominant. Paurths are you using a spreadsheet for your skips? I need this please!!!

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

That would be an interesting concept to follow just as following hi-lo's and od-ev's of the combinations drawn. Hi-lo in each position, odd-even in each position. That would really nail it down in a three-dimensional fashion.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Paurths? What digit/s are you designating as medium? I know 0-1-2-3-4= Low digits and 5-6-7-8-9 to be High. Would digits '4' and '5' be medium? LMH pattern seems to be dominant. Paurths are you using a spreadsheet for your skips? I need this please!!!

Hi BKLYN,

LMH means: Lowest digit, middle(or medium) digit and Highest digit, 
              123 : LMH
              132 : LHM
              213 : MLH
              231 : MHL
              312 : HLM
              321 : HML

doubles
              112 LLH
              121 LHL
              211 HLL
              122 LHH
              212 HLH
              221 HHL

selecting the right one is ofcourse... well, not the easiest part. I hit 7 states this midday on the prediction board, but only 1 of them straight up.

Must be Internet explorer, i couldn't read anything here, except when i selected "printable version" in the "Topic"-menu item

with Firefox everything seems to be working.

And it looks good too! WTG Todd!!!

cheers
              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                Brooklyn, New York
                United States
                Member #37643
                April 17, 2006
                113 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

HLM-straight pattern, hits & skips

SC midday

LMH-pattern  TimesCur. skip Av. skip Max. skip 
                 LMH 104 9 8.42 50
                 LHM111 14 7.750 
                 MLH118 11 6.99 42 
                 MHL116 15 7.17 29 
                 HLM 137 2 5.69 23
                 HML 103 0 8.35 47
                 LLH 50 6 17.78 66
                 LHL 46 10 19.59 74
                 HLL 47 1 19.02 165
                 LHH 36 7 24.81 128
                 HLH 40 19 22.75 77
                 HHL 39 16 22.95 73

This midday SC had 857, or HLM.

This is great stuff Paurths. Thank you for the clarification on the high/low/middle. This is a must filter if you are going for straight hits. And this usually stays true/about average for different time intervals? 50 draws, 100 draws, 200 draws? I know I have to track my own state of course. Thanks again Paurths. This has been very helpful.

Bk.

Belgium
                  Member #2203
                  August 31, 2003
                  107 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2006, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Exclusive preview of what's ahead...

Like I announced before, I am planning to release a new free update for pick3stats.com users

Here are some of the new features... (note : the update is NOT online yet)

1. ability to mask/unmask sums
                  2. ability to mask/unmask roots
                  3. ability to isolate highlighted pairs by masking the "standard colors"-combos
                  4. ability to mask  "Highlighted" combos
                  5. ability to track the sequence of unmatched (3 different digits) combinations
                  • ABC = unmatched combinations like 123
                  • ACB = unmatched combinations like 132
                  • BAC = unmatched combinations like 213
                  • BCA = unmatched combinations like 231
                  • CAB = unmatched combinations like 312
                  • CBA = unmatched combinations like 321

6. ability to track the sequence of doubles

• AO = Ascending Order like  112 or 233
                  • SO = Split Order like 121 or 212
                  • DO = Descending order like 211 or 332

7. ability to switch output-format (ABC or ACV or BAC or BCA or CAB or CBA) + (AO or SO or DO) with a click on a button

pick3stats preview next update

Here's a surprise (for some of you !)

Like I said before, this new release of pick3stats.com will be 100% free (it won't be for sale). However, I am not planning to give it just to anyone. There are many "lurkers" here who refuse to sign up with lotterypost.com (to all guests - a signup is completely free) and therefor are unable to share their opinions about pick3stats.com. I have the same opinion about all the registered members who refuse to share their methods on how THEY use pick3stats.com (a "thank you" note flatters me, but it doesn't help other people who are trying to figure out how to fine-tune this tool)

Starting from next week, I have invited one member to test my brand-new tool. Once I am sure that there are no more bugs in the program (can't see any but one never knows)  and that this test-person is completely satisfied with it, I will start sending some private messages on how you can access the 100% free (but password protected) area. Again, only those people who are invited, are welcome. Don't get mad at me if that takes some time : you will be rewarded if you HELP other people by showing them how you turned the CURRENT version of pick3stats.com in your favor. 

I know this is a highly unusual approach, but then again, I am a highly unusual, but perfectly normal person !

Best regards,

Stefan 

P.S. Congratulations Rick G ! 

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                    Brooklyn, New York
                    United States
                    Member #37643
                    April 17, 2006
                    113 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

BKLYN,

In a random drawing of pick 3's, on average, when a singles combo is drawn it will be in ascending order once every six times.

When a double is drawn it's once every three times.

In all draws it comes to about once in every 4.5 draws.

That's why it's a sure-fire to get a straight every once in a while.

But remember these are averages based on eternity. In the short term these stats can and do vary widely.

Hope that helps. Good luck in the Big Apple tonight!

If you wanted to eliminate alot of filters, this would be a very straightforward way of permutating your picks for a player who is concerned with over-filtering.  In the pick3 game knowing you have the right order an average of every 4.5 draws is very simple and very easing and will allow the riskier gambler to add a couple more bucks on that surefire hit assuming you have the correct set of digits lol. Of cousre like you said the averages may change in the short and long term. If you can backtest yourself to see if thier have been any biases from long to current short term you may have an idea if the averages are staying true for the different time bases/intervals.

Rick G. Thanks again for your help and quick response. This info has been very useful and benificial. Thanks for you great people on LP.  I have alot of work to do. Thanks goes out to Stefan for a great tool. Hurray!

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                      Brooklyn, New York
                      United States
                      Member #37643
                      April 17, 2006
                      113 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

That would be an interesting concept to follow just as following hi-lo's and od-ev's of the combinations drawn. Hi-lo in each position, odd-even in each position. That would really nail it down in a three-dimensional fashion.

Rick G. I have thought of this before. This would be a very useful filter and maybe a must as an additional filter when going for straights and locking down that digit by position. Is anyone compiling this data? Of course I have no program or spreadhseet that will calculate/tally this. Absolutely another dimension to look at. Very insightful. I may start tracking this myself, but it may be a very lenghty process as I have no program to compile this data.

The great part is when all this filtering comes together like an orchestra and it's singing your favorite song "Money in the Bank". Wink

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #21258
                        September 5, 2005
                        267 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2006, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Just found out what bump means. How sad for you to think that was my intentions. Anyway...

Meawhile, back to more important things. 

Stefan, I've had a lot of success using this tool by not only playing the numbers provided, but also playing the 45% angles of sets of three. Just sharing a cool trick that has worked for me for the last couple of weeks.

Lady FrankieH 

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23352 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2006, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

kudos stefan for all you have done. I think this is the one we are waiting for to apply. Big difference between box and straight hits. Anxious to hear from the one who tests it. Thanks again

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Manitoba
                            Canada
                            Member #5566
                            July 11, 2004
                            133 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2006, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

FrankieH what do you mean by 45% angles of sets of three? Thanks

Belgium
                              Member #2203
                              August 31, 2003
                              107 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

kudos stefan for all you have done. I think this is the one we are waiting for to apply. Big difference between box and straight hits. Anxious to hear from the one who tests it. Thanks again

Hi Todd,

I didn't know what the word "kudos" meant, so I looked it up on answers.com ...

Kudos : "Acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement"

I am more than honored !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Stefan

Page 13 of 28