Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 18 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
brick,new jersey
United States
Member #28981
December 26, 2005
20 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2006, 8:02 am - IP Logged

stefan,

i love the new tool....i really haven't had time to really play around with it but i really like the abc,acb,ect, tool...i think this part of it will really help nail down some straight hits!!!i hope to have some time this week to do some testing with it....i will keep everyone posted.....

mikeThumbs Up

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I'm testing different histories to use for the method I described before.  Last night for IL I used a 30 day history.  Got a box hit using 11 combos.  I'll keep working with it this week and see how it does.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
      Florida
      United States
      Member #30348
      January 15, 2006
      2009 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2006, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Stefan,

Thanks for your invitation! I started using the updated pick3 tool last night and posted my first picks with it on the prediction board for tonight (FL only)! I am going to experiment with it using all the different methods posted on this thread. Keep up the great work and THANK YOU for your extreme generosity with the LP community!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2006, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Any players in this thread using this for RNG draws?  I'm just curious if the biases are as apparent in those draws.  I've been concentrating on IL, a ball-drawn state.  I did try CA a couple times but two draws doesn't tell much.

Let us know!  Thanks. 

Manitoba
          Canada
          Member #5566
          July 11, 2004
          133 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2006, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

WC is RNG

Chicago/Illinois
            United States
            Member #43089
            July 13, 2006
            311 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2006, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Hi Rick G

I am a lottery post fan and I will like to know will you please please help a fan out I am busting my brains , but can't catch on how to eliminated some of my draws and I have been studying and observing like you said . I am from Illinois and you stated also that you had use ten numbers and now you had use 7 numbers and came up with two box wins. I think that I understand eveything except for trying to reduce my numbers like you , so will you be so kind and help me out with that? showing me what steps to take, seem like i am a little slow catching on.

thanks frisky

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Hi Rick G

I am a lottery post fan and I will like to know will you please please help a fan out I am busting my brains , but can't catch on how to eliminated some of my draws and I have been studying and observing like you said . I am from Illinois and you stated also that you had use ten numbers and now you had use 7 numbers and came up with two box wins. I think that I understand eveything except for trying to reduce my numbers like you , so will you be so kind and help me out with that? showing me what steps to take, seem like i am a little slow catching on.

thanks frisky

Frisky,

First of all, the number of draws you use is up to you.  I have won using 7, 10, and 30 draws.

For this example use the last 30 draws of the IL evening. 

After you hit the "Go" button, go to unmatched / doubles / triples.  You will play unmatched unless the occurence for doubles is red, then you will play doubles.  Click on (Mask) the other two categories.

Go straight along the line of the unmasked single or double category and pick the highest occurence of odd /even situations.  Mask the other three.  Do the same with high / low.

Now go to the hot pairs section.  Click on (highlight) all the red numbered pairs.

Then go to the hot /med / cold bar.  Click on the unhighlighted button to mask those combos.

That's it in a nutshell.  If you do this for IL evening tonight  (8/1)  using 30 draws and following the steps exactly, you should end up with 15 combos.  As a further reduction, I eliminate combos that were already drawn during the history I'm using.  That leaves 11 combos to play for IL tonight.  There are ways to reduce your combos further but I'm not going into that here.

Try it for tonight and if you come up with the same results I did, you got it.  Let me know.

Good luck! 

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Heroic City
                Indonesia
                Member #31689
                February 2, 2006
                1153 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Hi everbody

here is an index pattern (from lifetime draw last draw 07/22) to find pick3 trends.

http://www.geocities.com/sysp34/pattern.htm

usually i use the gold mark (break the expectation) when skipped morethan 3 but the result maybe vary because each state have different trends.

well good luck

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                  Minnesota
                  United States
                  Member #13028
                  March 28, 2005
                  870 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Well ............. just taking a shot at this tool.  Here's what I come up with for tonight's draw in Minnesota:

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

OUTPUT : 28 combination(s)
                  111 112 113 122 114 123 124 117 118 128 138 222 133 127 137 223 134 224 228 238 233 227 237 234 338 333 337 334

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2006, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Frisky,

Correction..........on the final step when you go to the hot/med/cold bar click on "standard colors" to mask it.  I used the word "unhighlighted". 

Atomic Dog, later today I'll do MN using the method I just described to Frisky and post it here. 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Atomic Dog, what criteria did you use to make your picks?  It would be helpful to other users.  

A couple of people have posted numbers they arrive at using the tool but forget to tell us HOW they came up with those picks.  The picks don't help us, but the HOW might.

Thanks! 

Belgium
                        Member #2203
                        August 31, 2003
                        107 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Frisky,

You probably won't understand the final step Rick G explained you to do. That's because Rick G is using the updated version of pick3stats. The updated version is free as well, but only accessable to those who actively participate in this discussion thread. Because you're not affraid to ask your questions, and because you do the effort to discover my tool's full potential, I think you more than deserved your place among the users of the upgraded version as well.

Check your private mail, Frisky ... Welcome to the club !!!

Stefan

Chicago/Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #43089
                          July 13, 2006
                          311 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan

Thank you for  adding me to the club. how do I get started?

Belgium
                            Member #2203
                            August 31, 2003
                            107 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2006, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan

Thank you for  adding me to the club. how do I get started?

Hi Frisky,

Read the private mail I've send to you and follow the directions. If you don't understand how to access my updated tool, use my personal email address I have provided.

Best regards,

Stefan

brick,new jersey
                              United States
                              Member #28981
                              December 26, 2005
                              20 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2006, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

just as an update...i have found that in new jersey the sums are in a range...in the last 10 draws 7 of them are in a range between 12 and 18...this seems to hold true as an avg...i got this average using the last 200 draws....this info is a useful tool(atleast for new jersey)...i backtested the last 20 draws and had 6 boxed hits...i know this doesn't sound great but i feel that i am on the right track....4 of those box hits are all in a row(the last 4 draws,execpt for tonite)....anyway it was just an update....

mike

Page 18 of 28