Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 24 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2203
August 31, 2003
107 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2006, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I found and fixed a small bug in the program : the color codes (red-black-blue) for sums and roots didn't display correctly when 2 or more different sets of draw history data were entered during one session,... (the values ware OK though...) That has been fixed ! I suggest it's best to clear you cache before you go back to pick3stats.com . Problem solved !

Stefan

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi

I noticed for Illinois with that 668 I experiment with the pick 3 tool that working with all evening produce that midday number, and that where I made my mistake at. Rick G what did you use for that CMH boxed all evening or all midday /or cobination? what works best for you in Illinois. how do cut some of your number down at least a little.

Frisky

Frisky,

I keep the midday and evening draws separate.  Using the CMH method, yesterday IL midday produced only 8 plays and evening produced 9 plays.  You should have come up with the same results using CMH method as I described.  If you want to reduce your number of combos down to one or two, then look at the hot (red) sums and play only the combo(s) in  that column.

Stefan, thanks for the heads up on the 'bug'.  I hate those critters.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #44297
      August 2, 2006
      5 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I thought I was getting the hang of it and when I started to do some back tests, I very rarely got a hit.  I must have run over 50 back tests and no success.  The process I am trying is to run about 15 draws.  Then I highlight the hot pairs, and then mask digits that are neither not nor cold.  If I still have too many combos, then I mask the odd/even and hot/colds that are neither not nor cold.  Does this make sense???

FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2006, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I thought I was getting the hang of it and when I started to do some back tests, I very rarely got a hit.  I must have run over 50 back tests and no success.  The process I am trying is to run about 15 draws.  Then I highlight the hot pairs, and then mask digits that are neither not nor cold.  If I still have too many combos, then I mask the odd/even and hot/colds that are neither not nor cold.  Does this make sense???

Coo coo,

Are you clicking on the standard colors option to mask those and leave only highlighted combos visible ?

Other than that, with the method you as you described it, I'm surprised you're getting any combos at all. 

Click on the standard colors box to mask them...I think that's the problem. 

PS....if you are only using "average" numbers, without any cold or hot, you are limiting yourself.  Having done history tests on this myself, a MMM number doesn't come in too often.

derek7's avatar - speedykat
          IL
          United States
          Member #34578
          March 4, 2006
          198 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2006, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

How good/bad idea it would be to make "cold" color blue...? (not yellow). Would it make the table faster to read...?

Like light blue...?

No?

/derek7 

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #44297
            August 2, 2006
            5 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2006, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I am clicking on the standard colors option.  Here's an example of what I am doing:

Last 15 draws: 062 005 220 638 351 945 853 809 036 365 727 550 674 888 842

Then I highlight the hot combos: 02, 05, 06, 27, 35, 36, 38, 88

Mask the medium digits: 2, 3, 6

I then masked the standard colors which left me with 14 combos: 005 059 015 058 088 889 057 188 888 488 588 788 045 055

Am I on the right track?  Thanks for any input, Rick.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3594 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

coocoocoo are you entering the 3 hot numbers and the 3 cold numbers into the boxes as called for?It may help.

Although this is after the fact here is what I did to come up with the winning number here.

last 10 draws

hilite hot pairs

mask double and triple

mask 000 hhh lll

assign digits 3hot 3 cold

mask standard colors

mask all except mmh

use cba ao for output

It gave me 9 numbers to play

good luck

Belgium
                Member #2203
                August 31, 2003
                107 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Important Update...

Hi everybody,

I have added a couple of new features. I think you will like them...

You can now track and mask Last Digit Sums (LDS)

You can now mask your entered draw history results (D.H)

pick3stats new update aug 12

There is no need to download anything and the update is 100% free. Simply clear you cache, close your browser, then open your browser again and surf to www.pick3stats.com. For AOL users, or other users connected to a proxiserver, if you don't see the upgraded version (yet), you may try http://www.pick3stats.com/index.html

Some side information...

How to clear your cache : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx

Pick3stats increases in (screen)size. To have a better view, press the F11 button on you keyboard to maximize your browser window (IE, Firefox and Opera)

Pick3stats runs a lot faster (I mean A LOT faster) by using the Firefox or Opera Browser. You might consider to download one of  them. Here are the links : http://www.mozilla.com/firefox for firefox and http://www.opera.com/ for opera . You will see that the difference in speed is simply incredible!

How to use pick3stats...

I recommend you to first explore the explanations just below the pick3stats tool. If you have any questions, explore this thread or post your questions.

First time-users,...

I can only recommend you to use one feature at the time. Start for example by analyzing/tracking/masking Roots and Last Digit Sums  in combination with analyzing/tracking/masking "unmatched" combos, "doubles" and "triples" (you can get some amazing results by just doing that. Usually, if you keep one LDS and 1 main group like doubles or unmatched combos, you'll have +/- 10 combinations to play). Get acquainted with the tool one step at the time. It will feed your intuition a lot. Your intuition will get better each day.

Thanks for using pick3stats.

Good luck to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefan

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49784 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Thank You: For the Updates!

I was going to ask if the LDS Feature could be added in, but opted to do it the hard way: If I wanted LDS=4: I would Mask all Sums except 04, 14, 24.

The Power of LDS is amazing! If you can predict the next LDS you only need to play 22 Boxed Combinations! In Conjunction with "Set Ouput..." Format: You can turn that Box Win into a Straight Win!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    60743 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2006, 11:37 am - IP Logged

You're really tooling

and schooling

Thanks Stefan

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #30348
                      January 15, 2006
                      2009 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Stefan~ Thank you for this update and continued support on this great tool. Keep up the great work!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Stefan,

Thanks much for the new additions.  I particularly appreciate the feature of masking the combos from the input box. 

Very cool!  You're doing a great job, dude.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2006, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Stefan,

Thanks much for the new additions.  I particularly appreciate the feature of masking the combos from the input box. 

Very cool!  You're doing a great job, dude.

Stefan,

I have a stupid question.  Unless I misunderstood you, there was a way to mask the combos in the input box.  How do you do that?

Working on limited brain capacity today...Saturdays and Sundays tend to do that to me.

Thanks,

Rick 

Belgium
                            Member #2203
                            August 31, 2003
                            107 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

The "D.H. box" precedes the "OOO - EEE - etc..." masking features. Look at the picture I posted above (red circle) 

If you can't see it, then you're using a proxi-server. In that case, PM me.

Cheers,

Stefan

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2006, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

CooCooCoo,

Everyone will have their own way to use this tool.  My question is why are you masking the medium digits?  They are a wealth of digits drawn in the next draw.  Most draws include at least one of those digits...very few include all of them.

Just curious. 

Page 24 of 28