Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 15 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Hampton,VA
United States
Member #32721
February 15, 2006
88 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2006, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I haven't been spending lots of time with the tool between two kids and two jobs but I've been using it to input numbers from the last twenty draws. I determine the numbers by looking at the last twenty draws from the  Va lottery website. It seems that certain numbers cluster around each other. I use the last draw minus any number that has been drawn more than once in consecitive draws. Then look for numbers that show up when a certain number is drawn. For instance when an 8 is drawn a 3 is usually in the vicintiy of  the before annd after the 8. I know it is crude but it seems to work pretty well but not for doubles. I haven't bet any real money yet. I want to put some more time in Stefan tool first to try and back up my "method".

United States
    Member #33295
    February 19, 2006
    699 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

bump moves the thread to the top of the active list without  actually posting anything in it

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Manitoba
      Canada
      Member #5566
      July 11, 2004
      133 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if there are any WC players on here. WC seems to be real hard to win.I find using a history of 13 hits works best. Mostly I use the coldest (blue) of the Even/Odd, and the hottest(red) of the high/low. I highlight the pairs & discard the resulting dark green hits. Good Luck to all.

United States
        Member #33295
        February 19, 2006
        699 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2006, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I have had some success taking previous days Pick 4 results from Conn thru New York(both draws), inserting into Stefan's extraction tool at bottom of page,deleting out redundant numbers (Iowa - Maine - New Hampshire), taking the extracted results and entering in the incredible & spectacular Pick 3 tool, masking off all but the 3 hottest digits and then masking triples(not in play very often),

then playing the remaining 7 numbers Pick 3 in all states today.

Below is my results from the last 8 days

CostHitsWinningsDailyTotal
        Profit/LossProfit/Loss
        $226.00
        7/24/06$98.002 Sing$75.00$23.00
        7/23/06$63.001 Dbl$75.00$12.00
        7/22/06$98.001 Dbl$75.00$23.00
        7/21/06$98.003 Dbl$225.00$127.00
        7/20/06$98.001 Dbl$75.00$23.00
        7/19/06$98.002 Dbl$150.00$52.00
        7/18/06$98.002 Dbl$150.00$52.00
        7/17/06$98.002 Dbl$150.00$52.00

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Richland/Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #8180
          October 26, 2004
          176 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Ive also been trying different approaches with this awesome tool!!Thanks Stefan!!Taking 17 draws..I tested 5/15 through 5/31 evening Pa Daily 3..Pressed Go then highlighted all red pairs and masked all the hot digits then masked all doubles and trips...That left me with 16 light green combos..Two hits came from them within 8 draws...6/5 967 and 6/8 359..Not bad huh?

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
            Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
            LA/TX
            United States
            Member #5957
            July 29, 2004
            9102 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2006, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

frisky,

you have to experiment with what works for your state by backtesting...it may be 10 draws,it may be 15 or 20...i find in new jersey its 15,seems to be most consistant...after you press the go button you have to maually "assign" the digits...either hot,cold or medium via the drop down boxes....there is alot of info to use in this tool so experiment with it...stefan made a great and useful tool so use it wiselyThumbs Up....

mike 

Thanks for clear this up. Didn't know how to use it.  Will try it with my work out.

Belgium
              Member #2203
              August 31, 2003
              107 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

frisky,

you have to experiment with what works for your state by backtesting...it may be 10 draws,it may be 15 or 20...i find in new jersey its 15,seems to be most consistant...after you press the go button you have to maually "assign" the digits...either hot,cold or medium via the drop down boxes....there is alot of info to use in this tool so experiment with it...stefan made a great and useful tool so use it wiselyThumbs Up....

mike 

Excellent advice emtcee. Backtesting doesn't cost anything and allows one to get acquainted with the tool. I also posted some good info on how to use the hot-medium-cold feature : http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/1370482 (at the bottom)

Cheers,

Stefan

brick,new jersey
                United States
                Member #28981
                December 26, 2005
                20 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2006, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

thanks stefan,

not only does 15 draws seem to wrok for NJ but i also use the last draw as a guide as well......it sems that atleast 1 number from the last draw will usually hit next....so i will adjust the picks from your software accordingly(just a judgement call)...thanks again for this great tool!!

mike

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2006, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Mike, thanks for that feedback about a 15 draw history.  Gotta check that out next.

I think the history has a whole lot to do with the individual state and especially the draw method.  Self testing and homework is necessary to see what works best.

Thanks!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2006, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Well it worked before so I'll try this reply again for the second time.

Thanks Richm!  Your advice made it possible to at least make one post on the forum.

Won't even dare trying an emoticon, but thumbs up to you dude!!!  I owe ya big time if this continues. 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

...and the beauteousness has continued.

My nominee for the LPHOF for helping other members with technical problems is......(drum roll)......

Richm...He is DA man!

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it.  PM me your address and I'll send you an IL Win for Life ticket.

Now let's get nasty with Stefan's groove!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I wanted to start a lengthy thread entitled "Thanks to Richm" and post it on the Lottery Disussion forum but I think I'll stick to the Systems forum.  No pollution on this board.

Anyhow I'm kind of behind in the LP game so If I'm repeating myself, forgive me.  But try using a 7 draw history, highlighting hot pairs and masking anything that's not red in the singles/doubles, high/low, odd/even categories.  (If there's a black tie, play both otherwise play the highest occurrence in the category.) By all means ignore if the numbers are hot, cold or tepid.  The 'hotness' factor comes out in the pairs and with this short a history the rest isn't relevant..

Play highlighted pairs (The darker version of the color) on the pyramid.

Using only 7 draws is tough but the advantage is to get in on the cusp of change.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2006, 12:53 am - IP Logged

PS...You can tell how I've been chomping at the bit  to get back in the groove on this thread with my repeated postings, but another thing...Eliminate repeat combos from the history you are using if it's a short one.

Check my blog for a 3 day example of this technique in IL.  11 picks, one box hit and a whole lotta closeness...lol

Have fun!

Chicago/Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #43089
                            July 13, 2006
                            311 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2006, 2:46 am - IP Logged

STEFAN YOU WERE RIGHT I BACKTEST AND STUDY MY HOMEWORK AND CAUGHT ON A LITTLE. I KNOW IT TAKES TIME FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NEW AT THIS. SO TEACHER (smile) CAN YOU TELL IF i PROGRESS A LITTLE ON THE ON THE SPECTACULAR PICK 3? HERE ARE THE NO# FROM ILLINOIS 582 652 503 063 217 059 497 328 THEN I HIT THE GO BUTTON NEXT I WENT TO MY DIGIT AND HIT ON THE HOT ONES WHICH WAS 5 AND 2. NEXT I WENT TO THE PULL DOWN PART ASLO 6 BECAUSE I GUESSED THAT 6 IS THE SUM OF 582 CORRCT? NEXT  LOOK AT THE PYRMID BUT NOW MY SCREEN SHOW BLACK OR DARK GREEN COLOR, BUT IS IT THE LIGHT GREEN. I NEED TO STUDY A LITTLE MORE. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN OUR GROUP FROM ILLINOIS, HEY RICKY G i AM FROM YOUR STATE. SHOUT BACK.

Belgium
                              Member #2203
                              August 31, 2003
                              107 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2006, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Exclusive preview of what's ahead...

Like I announced before, I am planning to release a new free update for pick3stats.com users

Here are some of the new features... (note : the update is NOT online yet)

1. ability to mask/unmask sums
                              2. ability to mask/unmask roots
                              3. ability to isolate highlighted pairs by masking the "standard colors"-combos
                              4. ability to mask  "Highlighted" combos
                              5. ability to track the sequence of unmatched (3 different digits) combinations
                              • ABC = unmatched combinations like 123
                              • ACB = unmatched combinations like 132
                              • BAC = unmatched combinations like 213
                              • BCA = unmatched combinations like 231
                              • CAB = unmatched combinations like 312
                              • CBA = unmatched combinations like 321

6. ability to track the sequence of doubles

• AO = Ascending Order like  112 or 233
                              • SO = Split Order like 121 or 212
                              • DO = Descending order like 211 or 332

7. ability to switch output-format (ABC or ACV or BAC or BCA or CAB or CBA) + (AO or SO or DO) with a click on a button

pick3stats preview next update

Here's a surprise (for some of you !)

Like I said before, this new release of pick3stats.com will be 100% free (it won't be for sale). However, I am not planning to give it just to anyone. There are many "lurkers" here who refuse to sign up with lotterypost.com (to all guests - a signup is completely free) and therefor are unable to share their opinions about pick3stats.com. I have the same opinion about all the registered members who refuse to share their methods on how THEY use pick3stats.com (a "thank you" note flatters me, but it doesn't help other people who are trying to figure out how to fine-tune this tool)

Starting from next week, I have invited one member to test my brand-new tool. Once I am sure that there are no more bugs in the program (can't see any but one never knows)  and that this test-person is completely satisfied with it, I will start sending some private messages on how you can access the 100% free (but password protected) area. Again, only those people who are invited, are welcome. Don't get mad at me if that takes some time : you will be rewarded if you HELP other people by showing them how you turned the CURRENT version of pick3stats.com in your favor. 

I know this is a highly unusual approach, but then again, I am a highly unusual, but perfectly normal person !

Best regards,

Stefan 

P.S. Congratulations Rick G ! 

Here's a quick note to let you know that, as of today,  Rick has access to the updated tool. As soon as I am satisfied with its technical performance, I will start sending out private messages. Make sure your mailbox is not full, so that my message reaches you.

All the best,

Stefan

Page 15 of 28