Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 19 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

just as an update...i have found that in new jersey the sums are in a range...in the last 10 draws 7 of them are in a range between 12 and 18...this seems to hold true as an avg...i got this average using the last 200 draws....this info is a useful tool(atleast for new jersey)...i backtested the last 20 draws and had 6 boxed hits...i know this doesn't sound great but i feel that i am on the right track....4 of those box hits are all in a row(the last 4 draws,execpt for tonite)....anyway it was just an update....

mike

Thanks, Mike!  Good sums angle.  I gotta check that out in IL.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Atlanta
    United States
    Member #27021
    November 26, 2005
    6 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2006, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Frisky,

First of all, the number of draws you use is up to you.  I have won using 7, 10, and 30 draws.

For this example use the last 30 draws of the IL evening. 

After you hit the "Go" button, go to unmatched / doubles / triples.  You will play unmatched unless the occurence for doubles is red, then you will play doubles.  Click on (Mask) the other two categories.

Go straight along the line of the unmasked single or double category and pick the highest occurence of odd /even situations.  Mask the other three.  Do the same with high / low.

Now go to the hot pairs section.  Click on (highlight) all the red numbered pairs.

Then go to the hot /med / cold bar.  Click on the unhighlighted button to mask those combos.

That's it in a nutshell.  If you do this for IL evening tonight  (8/1)  using 30 draws and following the steps exactly, you should end up with 15 combos.  As a further reduction, I eliminate combos that were already drawn during the history I'm using.  That leaves 11 combos to play for IL tonight.  There are ways to reduce your combos further but I'm not going into that here.

Try it for tonight and if you come up with the same results I did, you got it.  Let me know.

Good luck! 

Hi Rick G.

I have been trying to catch up on using the pick3stats tool.  I appreciate the explaination you gave to Frisky.  I followed everything until the last step where you said "Then go to the hot /med / cold bar.  Click on the unhighlighted button to mask those combos."  (I am using the old version.)  I didn't grasp this at all.

Could you explain it another way for newbies like me.  There is no unhighlighted button so what do we really choose to click?

Thanks in advance . . .

Domino$ 

brick,new jersey
      United States
      Member #28981
      December 26, 2005
      20 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2006, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

thanks rick...here is something else to note in new jersey....here are the last 10 draws for NJ(mid and eve)if you notice,every draw has atleast 1 number repeat from the last draw...

739 609 016 682 792 376 752 059 790 101(101 was tonites draw)

what i do is concentrate on the last drawn#, say 739 was the last one drawn...i will make sure i play all the #'s in the sum range between 12 and 18 with the numbers 7,3 and 9 in it.....again this seems to work for NJ, i have not tested in any other state because i don't play any other state........

mike

Atlanta
        United States
        Member #27021
        November 26, 2005
        6 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefen,

Just a quick note to say that you did a fantastic job with the design and coding of the pick3stats tool.  I've been "lurking" trying to figure out how to use it and what other methods might compliment it.   Just read Rick G's post to Frisky and that helped a lot.  I would like to have the newest version also. 

Keep up the goooooood work.

Regards,

Domino$ 

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Whoa there I hope you did not forget that I have been with you all along also trying to decipher by using the pairs and coming up with a lot of 2 of 3's. See you in the new version i hope. thanks

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hi Rick G.

I have been trying to catch up on using the pick3stats tool.  I appreciate the explaination you gave to Frisky.  I followed everything until the last step where you said "Then go to the hot /med / cold bar.  Click on the unhighlighted button to mask those combos."  (I am using the old version.)  I didn't grasp this at all.

Could you explain it another way for newbies like me.  There is no unhighlighted button so what do we really choose to click?

Thanks in advance . . .

Domino$ 

Domino,

See the yellow - green - red bar at the top with C's, M's and H's in it?  It's located right under the pyramid on the right side.

Play only the lower row of numbers.  They are the darker version of the color as shown on the pyramid.

Good luck! 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Belgium
              Member #2203
              August 31, 2003
              107 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I can see some confusion here... Some people have the "standard version" of my tool, others have the "upgraded version". This doesn't make any sense anymore.

So here's my big announcement...

I have decided to release the upgraded version to anyone visiting this thread. I believe that this will make it much easier for anyone to help other people.

So here it is : (please, do read the new and updated instructions at the bottom of this page)

http://www.pick3stats.com/trackers/upgradedversion.html

Happy hunting !!!

Stefan

P.S. Later on, I will update my index page as well (then you only have to type www.pick3stats.com to access the updated tool)

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #11
                December 6, 2001
                75 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Stefan,I appreciate you making the new tool available to everyone.It was quite a tool made even better by your hard work.Many thanks and much luck to you...ram

Belgium
                  Member #2203
                  August 31, 2003
                  107 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I can see some confusion here... Some people have the "standard version" of my tool, others have the "upgraded version". This doesn't make any sense anymore.

I have decided to release the upgraded version to anyone visiting this thread. I believe that this will make it much easier for anyone to help other people.

So here it is : (please, do read the new and updated instructions at the bottom of this page)

Happy hunting !!!

Stefan

P.S. Later on, I will update my index page as well (then you only have to type www.pick3stats.com to access the updated tool)

Ok,

Changes have been set. You can now go straight to www.pick3stats.com to access the updated version.

In case you still see the "old version", clear your cache, close your browser, open it again a go to pick3stats.com again. There you'll see the new changes. AOL users that still see the "old version", please follow the link I provided in the "reply message" on top of this one.

Best regards,

Stefan

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #30348
                    January 15, 2006
                    2009 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Ok,

Changes have been set. You can now go straight to www.pick3stats.com to access the updated version.

In case you still see the "old version", clear your cache, close your browser, open it again a go to pick3stats.com again. There you'll see the new changes. AOL users that still see the "old version", please follow the link I provided in the "reply message" on top of this one.

Best regards,

Stefan

Stefan~ Thanks for releasing the updated tool to the LP community!

I have already had 3 BOX hits in two days for GA & FL.

Party

Hampton,VA
                      United States
                      Member #32721
                      February 15, 2006
                      88 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

YOU ARE THE MAN. I hope many blessings come your way.

Hurray!

Belgium
                        Member #2203
                        August 31, 2003
                        107 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2006, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Happy hunting !!!

Stefan

Just in case you missed my important post on the previous page in this thread... (see reply message)

Best regards,

Stefan

United States
                          Member #30439
                          January 16, 2006
                          15 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan, I was just a watcher and not a poster of this thread, so thank you for making the upgrade available to me. You made a wonderful tool.

Chicago/Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #43089
                            July 13, 2006
                            311 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan

just want to thank you for the updated version. this will help out a lot and for other members too.                                                Frisky

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2006, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Just in case you missed my important post on the previous page in this thread... (see reply message)

Best regards,

Stefan

how will I know it is the upgraded and not the old..  I do not know how to clear cache..

Please help.. Thanks

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Page 19 of 28