Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 23 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2203
August 31, 2003
107 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2006, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Ive been trying to get next draw hits with pretty good results..I took the last 10 draws,entered them pressed go..assigned the hot medium and cold digits and look to see what color dominates on the graph..In Pa eve last 10 draws light green dominates so I mask all red and yellows then mask doubles and Im gonna leave trips in cause they are due..Using sums 10 through 18 gives 52 combos...000 019 029 039 049 059 069 079 089 999 038 048 058 068 179 189 037 047 057 067 159 169 046 056 139 149 168 269 129 148 158 259 369 138 157 167 249 137 147 239 368 136 146 156 468 367 236 246 256 467 567 666...See if it Pans out for tonight if no double occurs we should have a hit for Pa here

Rich,

Thanks a lot  for sharing this. I can only wish that there are more players out here that are experimenting with the hot-medium-cold-spectrum. (I programmed this feature with the exact same purpose of what you're demonstrating here). So thanks !!! Just one litlle remark... You used "sum 0" as well (000) by leaving it unmasked. (maybe because of your intuition)

Cheers,

Stefan

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2006, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

147 is boxed hit, wtg! richm

Richland/Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #8180
      October 26, 2004
      176 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Stefan and Paurths..Yes it worked for Pa...I like the next draw idea..Hope this info can be used to narrow down the picks so not so many picks..53 is alot..Yes Stefan I used the sum 000 as it was a green color and I know tripples are way way way over due for the night draw..Plus BAs full moon trips..Hes always right on the trips on full moon and new moon..

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Repeater method:

If you don't mind repeats here is a way to come up with which one to play.  Use a 30 draw history.  Highlight all red occurences and mask all non-red occurerences in all categories on the program. 

Usually there is only one combo left and it has played in the last 30 draws (not always, but that's OK too).  Play it in all the red number orders, straight. 

Good luck! 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2006, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Repeater method:

If you don't mind repeats here is a way to come up with which one to play.  Use a 30 draw history.  Highlight all red occurences and mask all non-red occurerences in all categories on the program. 

Usually there is only one combo left and it has played in the last 30 draws (not always, but that's OK too).  Play it in all the red number orders, straight. 

Good luck! 

Forget the repeater method.  After checking about 15 states for tomorrow's midday only one qualified on the criteria.  Not enough action.  Back to the drawing board.

Belgium
            Member #2203
            August 31, 2003
            107 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2006, 8:14 am - IP Logged

It came to my attention that many players are trying to understand the usage of the pick3stats tool, and/or having trouble understanding what to do or where to start. I am working on a "in depth" user manual that will not only cover the basics, but the more complex configurations as well.

Would such a "user guide" be helpful to you ? Please help me out by saying which part(s) of the tool needs more detailed explanations. (the wheeling part - the statistical part - the "hot-medium-cold"-spectrum - the mask and highlight features -the output settings - anything else ?)

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan

Please respond by including this message (originally posted on page 34 of this thread : http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137048/34 ) in your reply. This way, more users will see what my question was. Thanks again !

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

It came to my attention that many players are trying to understand the usage of the pick3stats tool, and/or having trouble understanding what to do or where to start. I am working on a "in depth" user manual that will not only cover the basics, but the more complex configurations as well.

Would such a "user guide" be helpful to you ? Please help me out by saying which part(s) of the tool needs more detailed explanations. (the wheeling part - the statistical part - the "hot-medium-cold"-spectrum - the mask and highlight features -the output settings - anything else ?)

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan

Please respond by including this message (originally posted on page 34 of this thread : http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137048/34 ) in your reply. This way, more users will see what my question was. Thanks again !

Stefan,

A User Manual would be a great addition.

I think all you would need to do is just use an example from 1 state.

This would help because you are using "Real Data".

Step-By-Step Instructions would be super!!! 

Thanks for your tool.

wsls 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Stefan,

If you think a user manual would help then go for it.  It may be a good opportunity to include an advanced users section including things that you had in mind when you programmed it that maybe we're not even aware of yet.

Thanks! 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2006, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

CMH Method

Use last 10 draws.  Highlight hot pairs.  Mask doubles and triples.  Mask OOO, EEE, HHH, LLL.

Assign digits as cold, medium or hot.  Assign three digits as hot, four digits as medium and 3 digits as cold.  There will be ties and in that case the digit that came in most recently wins the tie for being hotter.

Example:  694 842 684 254 604 259 165 295 483 765

Hit occurrences:

0 = 1
                  1 = 1
                  2 = 4
                  3 = 1
                  4 = 6
                  5 = 5
                  6 = 5
                  7 = 1
                  8 = 3
                  9 = 3

4, 5 and 6 should be designated as hot in the digit C-M-H input box.  2, 8 and 9 are medium.  Needing one more medium, take the last number that came in from 0, 1, 3 and 7.  In the example it's 0, so designate that as medium and 1, 3 and 7 as cold.

Mask standard colors and all combinations of cold, medium and hot except CMH.

The numbers in the output box are the plays.

Play combo in the coldest number order (ABC, ACB, etc.) for a possible straight.

Good luck!

Belgium
                    Member #2203
                    August 31, 2003
                    107 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2006, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

Thank you for your continuing effort to try out different methods.

I WON'T FORGET THAT !!! THAT'S A PROMISE !

Stefan

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2006, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

Thank you for your continuing effort to try out different methods.

I WON'T FORGET THAT !!! THAT'S A PROMISE !

Stefan

Stefan,

I'm an old horse player.  Spent 20 years playing the ponies before I got into the lottery.  My favorite book was by Tom Ainslie and it was a "bible" and compendium of systems / methods.  The edges of the book pages were black from 20 years of use from me testing and using those methods.

So I'm kind of geared to playing different ways all the time, testing new things, etc.  That's what puts the fun into the game for me and I'm sure many others here do the same thing.  Thanks to you and the other participants on the thread for putting up with me throwing spaghetti out here.  One day the pasta will stick to the wall (al dente, I hope).  Big Grin

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3584 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

STEFAN what I find difficult is trying to come up with the right ABC pattern to choose so I could use help in that area. Thanks

Belgium
                          Member #2203
                          August 31, 2003
                          107 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan

Winsumloosesum, retxx and Rick G,

Thanks for your suggestions !!!

The manual I have in mind deals more with the technical aspects of the program (from basic to advanced). As the creator of this program, I am sure you can imagine that everything is crystal clear for me. I am looking for more feedback on how to make these technical aspects crystal clear to anyone. Example, the "hot-medium-cold"-feature, in combination with the ability to mask any "hot-medium-cold"-spectrum is in fact a real time wheeling engine with hundreds of possible configurations (and that's just one small part of the program). I can only imagine that other parts of the program could use some more detailed explanations as well. (please, tell me wich parts)

More sugestions from more (and other) users would be very welcome.

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2006, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Winsumloosesum, retxx and Rick G,

Thanks for your suggestions !!!

The manual I have in mind deals more with the technical aspects of the program (from basic to advanced). As the creator of this program, I am sure you can imagine that everything is crystal clear for me. I am looking for more feedback on how to make these technical aspects crystal clear to anyone. Example, the "hot-medium-cold"-feature, in combination with the ability to mask any "hot-medium-cold"-spectrum is in fact a real time wheeling engine with hundreds of possible configurations (and that's just one small part of the program). I can only imagine that other parts of the program could use some more detailed explanations as well. (please, tell me wich parts)

More sugestions from more (and other) users would be very welcome.

Many thanks in advance,

Stefan

Stefan,

I'd love to give you suggestions for an expanded users manual but honestly I didn't have to go there in the first place.  It seems pretty cut and dried to me...highlight and mask whatever you want.  The nuances that you had in mind when programming it would be interesting to hear...an advanced users guide so to speak.  I know you have things in there I'm not aware of.

Otherwise, inquiring minds should inquire.

CMH method boxed IL mid today with 8 picks.  My first "live shot" hit the target...not the bull's eye but the ABC study will get that red dot.

Chicago/Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #43089
                              July 13, 2006
                              311 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2006, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Hi

I noticed for Illinois with that 668 I experiment with the pick 3 tool that working with all evening produce that midday number, and that where I made my mistake at. Rick G what did you use for that CMH boxed all evening or all midday /or cobination? what works best for you in Illinois. how do cut some of your number down at least a little.

Frisky

Page 23 of 28