Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 25 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Stefan

Yes I'm one of the dinosuars using AOL and waiting for the asteroid to hit.  I used your alternate web site address and it worked fine.

Thanks,

Rick 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Belgium
    Member #2203
    August 31, 2003
    107 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2006, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Important Update...

Hi everybody,

I have added a couple of new features. I think you will like them...

You can now track and mask Last Digit Sums (LDS)

You can now mask your entered draw history results (D.H)

pick3stats new update aug 12

There is no need to download anything and the update is 100% free. Simply clear you cache, close your browser, then open your browser again and surf to www.pick3stats.com. For AOL users, or other users connected to a proxiserver, if you don't see the upgraded version (yet), you may try http://www.pick3stats.com/index.html

Some side information...

How to clear your cache : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx

Pick3stats increases in (screen)size. To have a better view, press the F11 button on you keyboard to maximize your browser window (IE, Firefox and Opera)

Pick3stats runs a lot faster (I mean A LOT faster) by using the Firefox or Opera Browser. You might consider to download one of  them. Here are the links : http://www.mozilla.com/firefox for firefox and http://www.opera.com/ for opera . You will see that the difference in speed is simply incredible!

How to use pick3stats...

I recommend you to first explore the explanations just below the pick3stats tool. If you have any questions, explore this thread or post your questions.

First time-users,...

I can only recommend you to use one feature at the time. Start for example by analyzing/tracking/masking Roots and Last Digit Sums  in combination with analyzing/tracking/masking "unmatched" combos, "doubles" and "triples" (you can get some amazing results by just doing that. Usually, if you keep one LDS and 1 main group like doubles or unmatched combos, you'll have +/- 10 combinations to play). Get acquainted with the tool one step at the time. It will feed your intuition a lot. Your intuition will get better each day.

Thanks for using pick3stats.

Good luck to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefan

AOL-users, please follow this link to access the newly updated site : http://www.pick3stats.com/index.html

Cheers,

Stefan

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #44297
      August 2, 2006
      5 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2006, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

CooCooCoo,

Everyone will have their own way to use this tool.  My question is why are you masking the medium digits?  They are a wealth of digits drawn in the next draw.  Most draws include at least one of those digits...very few include all of them.

Just curious. 

I guess I just need more practice.  Statistics is not my strong point.  I was masking the medium digits mainly to narrow down the playable combos.  I just assumed that there was a greater chance of the hot and cold numbers hitting.  But you are right... I will try some other things and see what happens.

By the way, Stefan, I love the new DH masking ability!  Thanks so much!

Belgium
        Member #2203
        August 31, 2003
        107 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2006, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Thank You: For the Updates!

I was going to ask if the LDS Feature could be added in, but opted to do it the hard way: If I wanted LDS=4: I would Mask all Sums except 04, 14, 24.

The Power of LDS is amazing! If you can predict the next LDS you only need to play 22 Boxed Combinations! In Conjunction with "Set Ouput..." Format: You can turn that Box Win into a Straight Win!

Amazing it is, Raven. That's exactly why I added it. Combine the LDS feature with some simple masking-techniques and playing Pick 3 will not only become affordable for everyone, but profitable as well, especially for those players who took the time to experiment with it. Thanks for being at this thread. I am sure more and more people like yourself will become excellent predictors pretty soon.

Best regards and Good Luck,

Stefan

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2006, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Excellent predictors?

So where are the predictions?

The "LDS" filter, or shortsum, or last digit root, or last significant digit, has been around for a very long time.
          Nothing new...

So, where are the predictions?

Can we find them on the board or something?

cheers
          Ricky

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Excellent predictors?

So where are the predictions?

The "LDS" filter, or shortsum, or last digit root, or last significant digit, has been around for a very long time.
            Nothing new...

So, where are the predictions?

Can we find them on the board or something?

cheers
            Ricky

Ricky,

What is your problem, man?  You seem to be in a pit bull attack mode here.  Stefan has made 44 predictions and had one $500 hit giving him a %1111 profit ratio.  It is there for anyone to see.  Click on Stefan and then prediction statistics.

Arizona...check it out. 

Jeez...if you have a problem with the guy stay off the damned thread.  You're pissing some of us off and not contributing one iota to winning the lottery right now.

Mad

Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2006, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick,

my problem is the rain, but i don't think anyone is interested in that ;-) 

oops, sorry for asking questions, i didn't realize it made someone look as if they were in "pit bull attack mode".

btw, it is really great, truly amazing, to see how everyone is typing down their systems/methods, i mean that.  

Sorry if i pissed u off by asking questions Rick!  You seem  Mad
              well duh Dead

Winning the lottery, Rick?  lol

Thanx for pointing out the prediction statistics. Glad to see ... is doing good using everyone's idea's LOL 

cheers,
              Ricky

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Ricky,

All posts on this thread speak for themselves.  So do all prediction board statistics.

Your "questions" have not been questions.  When your "questions" have been answered with fact, you have not responded directly to the answers.

The readers will be the final judge, not you or I.

Have a good day. 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2006, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick,

my problem is the rain, but i don't think anyone is interested in that ;-) 

oops, sorry for asking questions, i didn't realize it made someone look as if they were in "pit bull attack mode".

btw, it is really great, truly amazing, to see how everyone is typing down their systems/methods, i mean that.  

Sorry if i pissed u off by asking questions Rick!  You seem  Mad
                  well duh Dead

Winning the lottery, Rick?  lol

Thanx for pointing out the prediction statistics. Glad to see ... is doing good using everyone's idea's LOL 

cheers,
                  Ricky

Just checked out your stats on pick 3...I don't know where you are coming up with your little gigglies...looks like Stefan is kicking both our asses.  I'm at least man enough to admit it...are you?  lol (giggly)

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2006, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Maybe the question is more of the nature that we all can read everyone's "strategies", so i have been looking for the predicition board statistics on all those contributors. (since nothing is posted, that is the only way to go)

Well, everyone's strategies, except ofcourse.

cheers
                    Ricky

ps RickMail For You

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Maybe the question is more of the nature that we all can read everyone's "strategies", so i have been looking for the predicition board statistics on all those contributors. (since nothing is posted, that is the only way to go)

Well, everyone's strategies, except ofcourse.

cheers
                      Ricky

ps RickMail For You

If all of our strategies are that poor and you are not contributing anything of your own, exactly what is your true purpose for participating in this thread?

That's a rhetorical question.  The answer is obvious.

burlington
                        United States
                        Member #42990
                        July 11, 2006
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

steffen

Thank you for this awsome tool. i have been using it in wisconsin a RNG state and illinois evening.

i get box hits in both states using your method and ricks also thank you rick. both methods work

i even caught a strait. but i played it  box  {idiot me} i use ricks method 10 draws out and the

numbers from the last draw.  one of them might be in the next draw. so i mix them each  with

hot pairs.  im still getting the feel for this game  im new to pick 3.  i wasted my money and energy

on powerball and pick 4 . now i feel like i can proffit. Thaks again to both of you.

randy

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2006, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

steffen

Thank you for this awsome tool. i have been using it in wisconsin a RNG state and illinois evening.

i get box hits in both states using your method and ricks also thank you rick. both methods work

i even caught a strait. but i played it  box  {idiot me} i use ricks method 10 draws out and the

numbers from the last draw.  one of them might be in the next draw. so i mix them each  with

hot pairs.  im still getting the feel for this game  im new to pick 3.  i wasted my money and energy

on powerball and pick 4 . now i feel like i can proffit. Thaks again to both of you.

randy

Hi Randy!

Welcome to Lottery Post.  I'm glad you're winning some money on the pick 3.  Thanks for joining the discussion and contributing your ideas.  It's refreshing to get back into a cooperative mode here.

Many more wins to you! 

Chicago/Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #43089
                            July 13, 2006
                            311 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Randy

I am from Illinois and I call myself doing what rick explain in the thread , but for some reason I do not come up with the winning niumbers, I use all evening for evening and all midday for midday I separated them. I put in the last 10 numbers, sometimes 15. hit go , mask all the red pairs to the left. next In the digit part I assign three hot(red) 3 colds(blue) then I go to the flip down part and assign hot cold warm I know is (black) don't bother thoses. then I go to ooo, eee, oee, eeo, LLL HHH. I mask  the ooo and eee lll hhh. by looking at the input or I may suppose to look at  my history, but any how somethings not right. explain  your step by step, and where do you go for your ooo, eee, ooe eeo,lll,hhh. I know rick you gave me the steps, but i do not recall where to look for the eee,ooo,etc.you have been of good help I just have to catch on.

Frisky

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2006, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Frisky,

Don't give up hope right now in IL.  All IL players are having a hard time.  The numbers are just coming in weird.  (All high, all low, all even one draw, all odd in the next, multiple repeats, a triple...doubles hot in midday, cold in evening, etc., etc....could go on all day with this).  There seems no way to get a handle on it lately.  You're not the only one experiencing this problem.  Might have something to do with the new ballsets.  I don't know.

Try Randy's approach. 

Page 25 of 28