Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 22 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2203
August 31, 2003
107 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

My apology to both. Hope I did not offend by asking. Will stay with trying to profit with the pick 3 as you suggested.

Also what does the ao do so change the output to along with the bac?Thanks

Why would I be offended, dear friend. You can ask anything you want, but I think many agree with me that cracking pick 3 should our first challenge. The day it happens, Pick 4 will follow as well.

About your question : the ABC, ACB, BAC, BCA, CAB and CBA is the sequence of unmatched combos (3 different digits) from your entered draw history. The AO, SO and DO is the tracked sequence of doubles.

So if you mask "doubles", the output format will not change by clicking AO, SO or DO (how could it change if not a single double is in the output box - remember ... YOU MASKED THEM) But the program remembers your choice. If for some reason you later on decide to UNMASK doubles, then the output box will sort these doubles according to the output format you chose previously.

Hope this helped you out !

Best regards,

Stefan

Belgium
    Member #2203
    August 31, 2003
    107 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2006, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Ok!

Here's what I come up with for tonight's Minnesota drawing:

August 4, 2006:

001 005 009 019 029 059 069 011 013 014 016 018 058 068 025 067 159 056 139 115 045 055 158 569 124 157 239 135 146 229 267 568 145 155 339 245 334 335 456 455

Hopefully, with Stef's suggestions, I can get this right for once!  HEHEHEHE!!

Good Luck,

John

John,

I didn't suggest anything. I just made it clear to some of the posters here that - refering to the method you posted - if you only want to play 5 digits (e.g. 0,1,2,3 and 4), you have to mask the other ones (5,6,7,8 and 9) I do believe that masking 5 digits is a lot. So if you want to hear my suggested method (not saying that it's a better method), please read my post that's located on the previous page of this thread : http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137048/31 (a possible pot of gold)

All the best,

Stefan

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51210 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2006, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

My apology to both. Hope I did not offend by asking. Will stay with trying to profit with the pick 3 as you suggested.

Also what does the ao do so change the output to along with the bac?Thanks

Retxx,

For Doubles I would rely on the Occurence Count that is Displayed by the Pick3 Statistics Tool, but if you want to know which Double Setting goes with which Unmatched Setting:

Use AO along with ABC or ACB
      Use SO along with BAC or CAB
      Use DO along with BCA or CBA

Belgium
        Member #2203
        August 31, 2003
        107 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Stefan thanks again for bringing this help to all the players. How long did it take you to put it together? I really would have no idea about it at all. It would seem like one would already have to be a  good player and have that knowledge before ever attempting to build such a great tool.  

Stefan this is not only a great tool..... but it is also Art. It is pretty to look at. My idea of "Art" is when ....form follows function.... and wow.. yours is "Art" to me.    

One question that haunts me ....and please forgive my lack of knowledge on such things... but  Each time I use the tool I wonder how hard it would be to copy paste old hits in the window for a certain time frame and mash start...then have all those hits Mask on the chart.... leaving only the un-hit numbers.

Thanks for any information along these lines.

Hi Win D,

I have received tons of compliments, but your compliment is so overwhelming that you actually forced me to read it 3 times in a row. Many thanks.

I do agree with you that form follows function. The request you made (an additional feature that allows one to mask the entered draw history) will be implemented in the future. I already programmed the "module" roughly 6 weeks ago, but I am still puzzling how to present this feature in the most logical and esthetical way. The more features I add, the steeper the learning curve for a newbee would be, unless I manage to keep things logical. A steeper learning curve is something I want to avoid.

I do spend a lot of "thinking time" on this project. (screen size is one of my biggest frustration, but I will manage to cope with it)

Best regards,

Stefan

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2006, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi Win D,

I have received tons of compliments, but your compliment is so overwhelming that you actually forced me to read it 3 times in a row. Many thanks.

I do agree with you that form follows function. The request you made (an additional feature that allows one to mask the entered draw history) will be implemented in the future. I already programmed the "module" roughly 6 weeks ago, but I am still puzzling how to present this feature in the most logical and esthetical way. The more features I add, the steeper the learning curve for a newbee would be, unless I manage to keep things logical. A steeper learning curve is something I want to avoid.

I do spend a lot of "thinking time" on this project. (screen size is one of my biggest frustration, but I will manage to cope with it)

Best regards,

Stefan

Nice compliment from WIN D...couldn't have said it better myself.

Keep on truckin', Stefan.  The "thinking time" you're spending on the project is readily apparent.

Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2006, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Regarding number order;  This is a tough call on which to use.

Using a 10 draw history taken from the last ten IL midday and evening draws as an example:

Mid (one draw was a double so it's not included):

ABC - 0

ABC - 3

BAC - 2

BCA - 1

CAB - 1

CBA - 2

From what I'm seeing this is an ideal time to play the "overdue" ABC.  It should come in within the next couple draws.

IL eve:

ABC - 1

ACB - 2

BAC - 1

BCA - 3

CAB - 2

CBA - 1

This is a tougher call but I'd go with BCA, being the strongest of the six. 

The cold 'number orders' (0 occurrences) seem  to do better than the hot 'number orders'.

Anyone else working with number order?  If so, let us know.  I know this is a good angle but haven't nailed it down yet.

Thanks! 

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #44297
              August 2, 2006
              5 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello Stefan,

I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful tool.  It is so selfless of you to take your time and effort to provide this to everyone for free!  I have been lurking for the past few days and am new to playing pick 3.  But I am slowly getting the hang of it.  Thanks to everyone who posted their process and explanations, I think I might be on the right track.  Once I feel I have a good feel for the tool, I will be happy to post my findings.  Thanks again.  You are awesome.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello Stefan,

I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful tool.  It is so selfless of you to take your time and effort to provide this to everyone for free!  I have been lurking for the past few days and am new to playing pick 3.  But I am slowly getting the hang of it.  Thanks to everyone who posted their process and explanations, I think I might be on the right track.  Once I feel I have a good feel for the tool, I will be happy to post my findings.  Thanks again.  You are awesome.

Welcome, CooCooCoo.

I hope you don't mind me throwing a funny in here, but when I saw your username all I could think of was "coo-coo-coo-ka-choo, I am the walrus.  I am you and you are me and we are all together"...(Beatles circa 1970).

Glad to hear you're having fun with the pick 3.  Good luck!

Big Grin

Belgium
                  Member #2203
                  August 31, 2003
                  107 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2006, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick G.,

your quote :

"The cold 'number orders' (0 occurrences) seem  to do better than the hot 'number orders'."

End quote

Regarding number orders (ABC, ACB, etc...), it sure looks like many short term draw histories (+/- 10 draw results) tend to evolve to ballanced values (black values). Your observation that cold "number orders" are doing better than hot "number orders" is a sharp one. This should open some perspectives.  What's your idea on playing all cold 'number orders' ? (set output to one cold number order, copy & paste, then set output to next cold number order, copy & paste, etc...)

Stefan

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick G.,

your quote :

"The cold 'number orders' (0 occurrences) seem  to do better than the hot 'number orders'."

End quote

Regarding number orders (ABC, ACB, etc...), it sure looks like many short term draw histories (+/- 10 draw results) tend to evolve to ballanced values (black values). Your observation that cold "number orders" are doing better than hot "number orders" is a sharp one. This should open some perspectives.  What's your idea on playing all cold 'number orders' ? (set output to one cold number order, copy & paste, then set output to next cold number order, copy & paste, etc...)

Stefan

Stefan,

I know that would work more often than not.  I'm seeing it every day in IL.  For players with a little more to spend that would be the way to go.

I don't normally play any cold situations.  But in the case of number order, I think I'm going with cold from now on.

Belgium
                      Member #2203
                      August 31, 2003
                      107 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2006, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello Stefan,

CooCooCoo,

Thanks for your kind words. I can only hope that you'll keep your promise. The past few weeks, many LotteryPost members bombarded me with some of the most incredible compliments. It kind of frustrates me that asking 5 minutes of their time (just 5 minutes) to write and post their findings on how they manipulate the pick3stats-tool seems to be asking too much. So here's my public call : "Please help each other... It will be worth it !!!"

Best regards and many thanks for your upcoming posts.

I can't wait !!!

Stefan

5 minutes ! That's all I am asking in return. (I have spend hundreds of hours to create this.) I don't believe I am asking too much...

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2006, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Tonight I entered the whole 365 day history for Ga. Eve. and then did 2 things wrong. Number one... I didn't follow my gut instinct and study doubles like I really knew that I should.  Then ....number 2 thing I did wrong was not pay attention to Stefan's Pairs Section Window.  If I had paid more attention to the Doubles Pairs I would have played at least one Double 66 ....

The draw tonight was 1..66    Now look at the bottom of the Pairs chart and the numbers at the bottom and tell me what I should have focused on.  The 66 maybe..  yeap ! The most un hit double in 365 days....      Also check out the Digits column ...and look at digit 6 all year... only 92 hits. What a good choice for a double play.....  Like a shell standing out on the beach.  x66 

only 4 hits all year....  Now that 99 looks pretty good for next time doubles raise their head.

1-
                        2-
                        3-
                        4-
                        5-
                        6-......
                        7-
                        8-
                        9-
                        Digits
                        0=
                        1=
                        2=
                        3=
                        4=
                        5=
                        6=
                        7=
                        8=
                        9=
                        Draws: 364
                        All
                        EEE
                        00E
                        EE0
                        LLL
                        HHH
                        LLH
                        LHH
                         Unmatched = 
                        Doubles = 
                        Triples = 
                        SET Output...UnmatchedDoubles
                        Draw Order : ABCACBBACBCACABCBAAOSODO
                        Occurence = 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Belgium
                          Member #2203
                          August 31, 2003
                          107 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2006, 7:52 am - IP Logged

Win D,

Thanks for sharing this. Personally, I prefer short term draw histories to detect tendencies. Let me explain...

Refering to your state, let's analyse the draw history of GA cash 3 evening (month july - 31 draw results) : 411 514 038 662 426 694 529 720 924 436 115 209 172 277 347 845 963 695 565 832 453 199 008 378 120 929 844 005 104 237 335

Sum 5 and Sum 16 are hot (output : 005 079 014 088 023 169 113 178 122 259 268 277 349 358 367 448 457 466 556)

Draw results Aug...

• Aug 1 : 016 (no hit)
                          • Aug 2 : 230 (hit)
                          • Aug 3 : 219 (no hit)
                          • Aug 4 : 925 (hit)
                          • Aug 5 : 166 (no hit)

HOT Sums for GA Midday 3 are doing good at this time as well ... (draw history month july - 26 draws) : 091 130 740 563 777 693 796 519 249 809 500 431 635 779 492 978 294 235 647 442 628 331 592 166 827 301

Sum 4, sum 10 , sum 15 and sum 17 are hot, based on july statistics (output : 004 019 069 089 013 028 078 179 022 037 159 188 112 046 168 269 055 177 278 118 249 359 127 258 368 136 267 377 145 339 449 226 348 458 235 357 467 244 366 557 334 447 566 456 555)

Draw results Aug...
                          • Aug 1 : 548 (hit)
                          • Aug 2 : 504 (no hit)
                          • Aug 3 : 555 (hit)
                          • Aug 4 : 069 (hit)
                          • Aug 5 : 437 (no hit)

Now, these are tendencies... I've seen some states where the exact same things happen with cold sums, or with any other particular hot or cold parameter like roots, pairs, etc...

Best regards,

Stefan

Richland/Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #8180
                            October 26, 2004
                            176 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Ive been trying to get next draw hits with pretty good results..I took the last 10 draws,entered them pressed go..assigned the hot medium and cold digits and look to see what color dominates on the graph..In Pa eve last 10 draws light green dominates so I mask all red and yellows then mask doubles and Im gonna leave trips in cause they are due..Using sums 10 through 18 gives 52 combos...000 019 029 039 049 059 069 079 089 999 038 048 058 068 179 189 037 047 057 067 159 169 046 056 139 149 168 269 129 148 158 259 369 138 157 167 249 137 147 239 368 136 146 156 468 367 236 246 256 467 567 666...See if it Pans out for tonight if no double occurs we should have a hit for Pa here

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2006, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Tonight I entered the whole 365 day history for Ga. Eve. and then did 2 things wrong. Number one... I didn't follow my gut instinct and study doubles like I really knew that I should.  Then ....number 2 thing I did wrong was not pay attention to Stefan's Pairs Section Window.  If I had paid more attention to the Doubles Pairs I would have played at least one Double 66 ....

The draw tonight was 1..66    Now look at the bottom of the Pairs chart and the numbers at the bottom and tell me what I should have focused on.  The 66 maybe..  yeap ! The most un hit double in 365 days....      Also check out the Digits column ...and look at digit 6 all year... only 92 hits. What a good choice for a double play.....  Like a shell standing out on the beach.  x66 

only 4 hits all year....  Now that 99 looks pretty good for next time doubles raise their head.

1-
                              2-
                              3-
                              4-
                              5-
                              6-......
                              7-
                              8-
                              9-
                              Digits
                              0=
                              1=
                              2=
                              3=
                              4=
                              5=
                              6=
                              7=
                              8=
                              9=
                              Draws: 364
                              All
                              EEE
                              00E
                              EE0
                              LLL
                              HHH
                              LLH
                              LHH
                               Unmatched = 
                              Doubles = 
                              Triples = 
                              SET Output...UnmatchedDoubles
                              Draw Order : ABCACBBACBCACABCBAAOSODO
                              Occurence = 

Win D and Richm, thanks for sharing your ideas.  Win D's example of spotting cold trends is great.  Nothing's sweeter than an ice cold digit for doubles (or triples).

Stefan, I'm using the hot sums to narrow my picks down to the bare bones minimum of one or two.  It's a good filter for the po' folk (like me).

Page 22 of 28