Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 28 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2006, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Ricks   red90                                                                                                 

This was my output 890 380 470 670 693 593 461 362 381 336 

i didnt win but there are pairs in there . also i think the unexpected happened  139 was the winner

5 sets three odd. 2 numbers from yesterday. its been screwy around here lately look at this.

139 344 911 179 353 364 640 910 551 364 658 the last 11 draws  anyhow great method rick.

Randy,

Sorry you didn't win...I haven't even checked IL results tonight yet.  Too busy gabbing here.  But I'm hyped up on the 1 year-to-1 month/ cold-to-hot pairs thing.  Yesterday's IL midday and tonight's WI for two hits in a 24-hour trial.  Obviously it takes longer than that to prove a profit but I'm encouraged by the initial results.  (Note that 139 came in ascending order...one of the 4.5 on average).

Anyhow, let's keep sharing our angles.  We'll get it!  Thumbs Up

Gotta check IL results......Later... 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Randy,

Read my post above about selecting pairs from comparing cold pairs for the last year and hot pairs from the last month.  The only mask I used was combos that came in last 30 days.  Eight 1-3 combos left.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Heroic City
      Indonesia
      Member #31689
      February 2, 2006
      1153 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2006, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Hi sysp34!

I got lost following your use of "select/exclude" and "deselect".

Would you be kind enough to clarify your steps 8, 8.1 and 8.2 using
      the highlight/unhighlight and mask/unmask options of pick3stats tool?

In your "use only the missing" in step 6, I take it to mean:
      "mask those with non-zero (0) stat to select LDS and Root Sum".

and "use missing draw order" in step 7 to mean:
      "click on the draw order with zero (0) stat".

Am I correct?

Thanks in advance for your valued reply.

Hi  doughnuts

sorry for some confusing way :) when using pick3stats we must get use the words "EXCLUDE" which mean when we select the patterns it mean we deselect the pattern or digit. but for draw order it mean you select the patterns.

i think stefan, rick and other's wrote pretty clear how to use pick3stats 

yup that right "the missing" represent zero value.

about this one

8.1 deselect one digit from last hit

8.2 if they have double in last 7 draws use them

use your own intuition to exclude the digit,

result on TX mid 08/17 shown 182

while the filter out step shown

(exclude 089)

OUTPUT (ACB & AO) : 5 combo(s)
      116 152 174 263 336

but  when we not exclude numbers 089 the filter out result would be different :) it str8 with 25 numbers

OUTPUT (ACB & AO) : 25 combo(s)
      093 096 098 099 083 198 498 188 053 186 296 192 396 116 182 183 294 387 152 174 285 386 384 263 336

well good luck

sysp34 

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3611 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

rick simple question; when I enter 3 hot and 3 cold do the remaining 4 medium automatically go in to play and another one how do you find the best combo abc etc. to use. thanks

burlington
          United States
          Member #42990
          July 11, 2006
          10 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Rick

i figured it out i came up with  199 013 159 169 113 149 129 123 138 133 137 134

7 combos that you predicted for tonight only i left them in order. it looks real prommising.

i see you eliminated 5 combos what else did you do to get rid of them?

thanks again i think you might be on to something great here.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2006, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

rick simple question; when I enter 3 hot and 3 cold do the remaining 4 medium automatically go in to play and another one how do you find the best combo abc etc. to use. thanks

Retxx, yes, if you enter your three hot and cold digits, the remaining 4 digits will be considered medium.  A blank box means medium.

As far as picking the right ABC, that's a toughie.  The way I do it is look at the hot and cold ABC's.  If there's a standout cold, I go with that one.  If there's no standout cold then I play the standout hot.  Usually one of those circumstances shows up.  But it is very much a judgement call. 

Good luck!

PS...I like the 0 ABC's occurrences the most using say, a 10 day or longer history. 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2006, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Rick

i figured it out i came up with  199 013 159 169 113 149 129 123 138 133 137 134

7 combos that you predicted for tonight only i left them in order. it looks real prommising.

i see you eliminated 5 combos what else did you do to get rid of them?

thanks again i think you might be on to something great here.

Randy,

The discrepancy is probably due to a slightly different draw history.  I used the last calendar year and calendar month.  I get them from Todd's inspect tool and copy/paste that to pick3stats.

Yesterday and today I only came up with the 1-3 pair for WI.  I see you have the 1-9 pair too.

A couple things...I'm thinking this might be more effective in RNG draws such as WI.  I'm testing AZ, CA, MO, NM and WI.  I decided not to mask anything except repeats because this is a test without masking o/e, h/l.  For every pair you use you will have about 7 plays.  I found four pairs in three of those states making about 30 combos...too many.  Eliminating one pair brought the number of combos to 21.  I can post up to 25 so for the sake of testing I left it that way.

Here's how I eliminated the fourth pair and you could do this to whittle it down to one pair if you want.  After I made all my settings (ABC, D.H, etc.) with the one month history I then started from the bottom of the input box and eliminated the oldest drawn combos one at a time and watched the highlighted pairs.  When the value of a pair went to normal, I un-highlighted it.

I'm sure you could use a couple pairs and mask the o/e, h/l as you have been doing to whittle down your plays.  I'm just testing the concept without masking.  I can tell by your combos that you are doing it right.  I was worried it wouldn't make sense.

The thing I like about this is you're handicapping 55 pairs instead of 220 combos.  Should make the job four times easier, right?  ;)

OK...good luck!

NY
                United States
                Member #44229
                August 1, 2006
                9 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2006, 8:36 am - IP Logged

sysp34,

thanks so much for the guidance!

all the best,
                dough nuts

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2006, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Here's another little method for your perusal.  It's easy and only takes a couple minutes.  I call it the "Three Draw McGraw".

Enter the last 3 draws in the input box.  Highlight all the pairs that came in once.  Then mask doubles, triples, D.H. (draw history) and standard colors.

Mask HHH,LLL,OOO,EEE.  If your last three draws have been all singles, you'll see you have a lot of combos.  In this case use only the hottest EEO/EOO and HHL/HLL.  Tie-breaker goes to most recent.  If you have doubles in your last three draws, you can use all of the HHL/HLL, EEO/EOO or mask only one of them.  The idea is to use that final H/L, O/E step to whittle your combos to around ten.

Play all combos in ascending order (ABC) every time, straight/box.  

Good luck! 

burlington
                    United States
                    Member #42990
                    July 11, 2006
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: August 19, 2006, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Rick

wow i came up with the same seven you predicted 189 389 169 369 156 358 367

i will play them tonite. thanks

Randy

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2006, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Rick

wow i came up with the same seven you predicted 189 389 169 369 156 358 367

i will play them tonite. thanks

Randy

OK, Randy...got my fingers crossed for you.

I checked / posted about 15 states this afternoon.  If there has been 3 doubles in a row, there is no play.  One or two doubles make the final selection process easier.  Three singles makes the final decision more difficult.  This is logical, but perhaps we'll find it works better if there is at least one double in the last three.  Maybe I'll have more input on that after I see  tonight's results.

Good luck! 

arizona
                        United States
                        Member #36402
                        April 1, 2006
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Stefan

I am one who drops by to find anything new from time to time.

Your website is impressive and big "hooraws" to you from Arizona.

I have read the threads on this subject and am looking forward to actually working, expermenting, and stubling too but with great success in mind.

Your Karma will be of good fortune since you have shared and I will share with others as well.

Thank you very much Stefan, so very much.

eonmacbz 

flexalong's avatar - 83637797

Singapore
                          Member #45322
                          August 18, 2006
                          31 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2006, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Stefan

I am one who drops by to find anything new from time to time.

Your website is impressive and big "hooraws" to you from Arizona.

I have read the threads on this subject and am looking forward to actually working, expermenting, and stubling too but with great success in mind.

Your Karma will be of good fortune since you have shared and I will share with others as well.

Thank you very much Stefan, so very much.

eonmacbz 

YEAH RIGHT!!!...and a word of advice, do not share his wheels with others or else you will be labelled "An extremely 'low' person with an extremely low intelligence".

flexalong's avatar - 83637797

Singapore
                            Member #45322
                            August 18, 2006
                            31 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2006, 3:35 am - IP Logged

My sincere apology to everyone in this thread except the man who indirectly claims to be a "Higher being with super intelligence".

Good luck all in your quest for happiness and wealth...we all need it.Cheers

Page 28 of 28