Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 12 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2006, 1:37 am - IP Logged

After a little consideration, I still think that using only the the 'highlighted' green combinations on Stefan's program would be a good filter to consider to cut down the amount of plays.

Sysp34's stats are valid when you consider not the amount of colds, mediums, hots, but the spectrum of cold to hot.   Using Stephan's designations provides a similar spectrum. CMH, CMM and MMH seem to do well no matter how many of each are designated as cold, medium, hot.

Just a filter idea.

Good luck!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

BKLYN's avatar - binary
    Brooklyn, New York
    United States
    Member #37643
    April 17, 2006
    113 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2006, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Great tool Stefan. I've been using it ever since you announced it. Great for seeing the hottest pairs. Also a great tool for those of us who track Hi-Lo, Even-Odd, sums and root sums . Syps34's breakdown of the hot, cold, medium stats are very useful when using your tool. I hope you choose to keep this tool around as it has become very beneficial as statistical pick3 tool.

The pick4 could also use such a great tool. That may be asking to much for now, but just a thought, seeing how beneficial your pick3 tool is to those who of us who use it. Thanks again Stefan. It's people like you that make LP worthwhile. Cheers

BK.

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

BKLYN's avatar - binary
      Brooklyn, New York
      United States
      Member #37643
      April 17, 2006
      113 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2006, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Stefan. Is it possible for your tool to incorporate a way to filter/mask the combinations outputed by selecting key digits? Example...

Green and Red highlighted combinations outputed from your tool. I only want to play combinations that contain the digit '3' or the digit '9'. Or just combinations that contain the digit '0'.

Example. Combinations generated are 309, 509, 693, 609, 809, 369, 901. I only want to see combos that contain the digit '3'. This would be a minor addition to your tool. I know some of us track digits and their skips. This would be very useful if you are tracking a due digit and you could get a quick visual of your outputed combinations only seeing combos that contain your key digit/s. I know in your current version you can mask digits, but it's used for wheeling.

Sorry if this was to much to ask. I know you have already put alot of work in to this great tool. I'am not a programmer so I don't know if what I'm asking to do is to difficult or to time consuming at this point. Your tool will still be very beneficial without my suggestion. I can always just filter the combinations myself. Thanks again.

BK.

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Here is an interesting angle for front pair / back pair / split pair players. There's not many of them but if your state offers that kind of betting you might want to check this out in your state.

Enter the last 7 drawings. Look at the hot pairs and note them. Check your previous drawings and arrange them in the opposite sequence they last came in. Play as front pairs, back pairs and split pairs if your state has it.

Check it out on paper for your state first. I'll be checking out IL with this angle.

People scoff at playing pairs because the payout is so low. If you show a profit you can start increasing your bets to get some frequent tax free wins. It beats the hell out of a scratch-off ticket game.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm unable to edit my last post but to clarify something, when you go through the past 7 draws you are looking for the pairs you have noted and putting the pair in the opposite sequence it came in last.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #21258
            September 5, 2005
            267 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

For those of you in NC, i just found out that Pick 3 and Pick 4 will be up and running in the fall. I'm really happy about it because it's difficult for me to go to VA .Meanwhile, i still win hundreds on paper using this system!

Lady FrankieH 

BKLYN's avatar - binary
              Brooklyn, New York
              United States
              Member #37643
              April 17, 2006
              113 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2006, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Bump!

Belgium
                Member #2203
                August 31, 2003
                107 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Stefan. Is it possible for your tool to incorporate a way to filter/mask the combinations outputed by selecting key digits? Example...

Green and Red highlighted combinations outputed from your tool. I only want to play combinations that contain the digit '3' or the digit '9'. Or just combinations that contain the digit '0'.

Example. Combinations generated are 309, 509, 693, 609, 809, 369, 901. I only want to see combos that contain the digit '3'. This would be a minor addition to your tool. I know some of us track digits and their skips. This would be very useful if you are tracking a due digit and you could get a quick visual of your outputed combinations only seeing combos that contain your key digit/s. I know in your current version you can mask digits, but it's used for wheeling.

Sorry if this was to much to ask. I know you have already put alot of work in to this great tool. I'am not a programmer so I don't know if what I'm asking to do is to difficult or to time consuming at this point. Your tool will still be very beneficial without my suggestion. I can always just filter the combinations myself. Thanks again.

BK.

BK,

Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe I can add a separate "digit"-box that enables a user to highlight digits as well ! Let's see how much screenspace I have left !

Best Regards,

Stefan

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                  Brooklyn, New York
                  United States
                  Member #37643
                  April 17, 2006
                  113 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2006, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

PartyDrum Thanks Stefan. Can't wait.

BK.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2006, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Pick3stats.com users,

Using a seven draw history to see what happens tomorrow looks like a good bet when using this software to spot current bias or trend.

Not sure about RNG games...will wait for other members to weigh in on that. (Got a one-pick posted for CA tonight though).

Good luck!

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                      Brooklyn, New York
                      United States
                      Member #37643
                      April 17, 2006
                      113 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2006, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Rick G? Are you using the hot/cold suggested by sysp34 or are you not designating digits as hot or cold? 

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2006, 9:34 am - IP Logged

BKLYN,

I designate them as hot / med / cold as determined by the program. But that is only done as a final filter thing. Normally when I highlight just the hot situations I don't have that many combos to worry about filtering. This is especially true when using a 7 draw history. There's only about three hot pairs to consider.

Good luck with it!

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                          Brooklyn, New York
                          United States
                          Member #37643
                          April 17, 2006
                          113 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2006, 11:58 am - IP Logged

If at first your not designating digits as hot/med/cold. How are you determining the hot situations. Before you do any filtering are you just using the hottest pairs to find your hot combo's? Are you considering pairs to be hot if drawn once or do they have to be drawn at least twice in that seven day span?

Thanks again RickG.

BK.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

BKLYN,

To anwer your questions simply, I'm not paying any attention to the hotness or coldness of the digits unless I have to in order to narrow down my selections.

You don't have to worry about the temp. of the digits if you focus on the hot pairs coupled with the hottest singles/doubles, highs/lows, even /odds situations.

When I do have to focus on digits I use Stefan's designation for them.

Good luck!

A post to follow about using a pairs strategy...

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2006, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Pairs Strategy to Win the Pick 3 using Stefan's hot pair finder:

Using the last 7 days draws as an example, Look for any pair that has hit two or more times (red on Stefan's grid).

In the example below there are three pairs that qualify (34, 17, 19...notice in the example 443. That counted as two hits for the 34 pair):

691 382 791 067 751 443 840     

The pairs will be the building blocks for your combinations.

70% of all combos drawn have 1-2 odd numbers in them. 70% have 1-2 high digits in them.

Keeping that in mind and starting with the 34 pair, for the third digit we need one high digit and it can be either odd or even.

345-346-347-348-349

Now the 17 pair.....it appeared twice (791,751). The third digit must be even and it can be high or low.

170-172-174-176-178

Third pair, 19 (691-791). The third digit must be even and can be high or low.

190-192-194-(196)-198 (196 combination already came in, eliminate it.)

Fourteen combos to play.

Two betting strategies for straight hits:

1) Reverse the order of the way the pair last came in. Yesterday's 91 becomes 19.

Look closely at your third digit and chose a position you think that digit will come in.

Build the pick around the third digit's placement and the sequence of your pair.

or,

2) Always play the combo in ascending order (much simpler).

Good luck with it!

Page 12 of 28