Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 5 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2006, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Stefan

Thank you for the stats program, but it would be very nice if you could add more filters to it, perhaps straight filters also and not just boxed ones.

Fernando.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your suggestion. I could easily add many more filters, including straight ones. However, here are a couple of things I have to take into consideration...

1. I believe this is a great tool with a very easy learning curve.
  2. I also believe that this tool proves that statistics do "work" when it comes to "predicting" future results.
  3. Although only a handfull people on this great lottery forum do appreciate the great amount of time and effort I have put in into this project, I want everyone to profit from this project. Therefor, I would kill my own project by adding more filters, thus creating a steeper learning curve.
  4. The moment I see that anyone can handle this very "clever" tool, I might consider to add more filters. However, you tell me how many people already discovered that this tool can easily handle "mixed statistics". Of course, I didn't write about it (yet). I thought someone else on this forum would discover it.

So what are Mixed Statistics ?

This free tool on pick3stats.com can easily track digits from let's say the last 20 draws, while simultaniously tracking the number of singles, doubles and triples from let's say the last 50 draws. (This can lead you to some astonishing results - I really know what I am talking about !)

So here's my question for today. How would you do this ? 

Happy hunting,

Stefan

P.S. Tip : think "colors"

I am one that truly appreciates your time and willingness to share this program.  It is probably the best software I have used to date.  Thank you, Stefan.

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #11
    December 6, 2001
    75 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Stefan I also really appreciate your program and think it has some very far reaching capabilities yet to be discovered.Once again,thanks!

Belgium
      Member #2203
      August 31, 2003
      107 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Important message ! 

It's quite easy to miss an important message in a long thread like this one. Those who are with me, will be... Those who are not, won't. That's the way I play the games. Don't you worry, Ram, CalifDude, Rick G, and all the others who have expressed their appreciation towards my willingness to create and share this magnificent tool. You (and you alone) will be pleasently surprised in the near future.

Thanks for your support !

Stefan

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2006, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm having computer problems and problems posting on LP forums so this will be brief in case it doesn't go through.

Here's another cool angle to use. Use Todd's Deflate tool for the last year of draws and deflate all combos EXCEPT those that have come in the last year. Copy/Paste the results on pick3stats. Then look for the BLUE situations and highlight them and mask the others. (Referring to combo format, pairs, and hot/med/cold digits as listed next to the pairs chart. Ignore the hot/med/cold designation for digits under the triangle and the sums and roots.)

Then look at the highlighted (dark green) numbers. This should give you combos that haven't come in the last year but are relatively hot in other ways.

I did this with IL EVE. draw and came up with one combo (124).

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Referring to my last post , I did it just now for IL MID and it came up with four combos. This would be a great approach for "trappers" and those (like me) with a limited budget.

Happy Hunting!

United States
            Member #11
            December 6, 2001
            75 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick,I'll try it for Texas.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2006, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Ram, let us know if it works. Thanks.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5912 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2006, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Here's Florida, thanks for info Rick. I've played around with this tool. Haven't got the hang of it, yet. I appreciate your tips. 5 of the combos below would be good picks for tonights draw 607 640 627 742 642 647, let's see how they do. Stefan, do you have anything like this for Play 4?

OUTPUT : 10 combination(s)
                024 026 027 047 067 046 267 247 246 467

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2006, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

CARBOB,

Thanks, but I'm only experimenting applying the tool and posting my applications....the credit goes to Stefan for creating it.

Good luck in FL tonight!

United States
                    Member #33295
                    February 19, 2006
                    699 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2006, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Stefan

Thank you for the stats program, but it would be very nice if you could add more filters to it, perhaps straight filters also and not just boxed ones.

Fernando.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your suggestion. I could easily add many more filters, including straight ones. However, here are a couple of things I have to take into consideration...

1. I believe this is a great tool with a very easy learning curve.
                    2. I also believe that this tool proves that statistics do "work" when it comes to "predicting" future results.
                    3. Although only a handfull people on this great lottery forum do appreciate the great amount of time and effort I have put in into this project, I want everyone to profit from this project. Therefor, I would kill my own project by adding more filters, thus creating a steeper learning curve.
                    4. The moment I see that anyone can handle this very "clever" tool, I might consider to add more filters. However, you tell me how many people already discovered that this tool can easily handle "mixed statistics". Of course, I didn't write about it (yet). I thought someone else on this forum would discover it.

So what are Mixed Statistics ?

This free tool on pick3stats.com can easily track digits from let's say the last 20 draws, while simultaniously tracking the number of singles, doubles and triples from let's say the last 50 draws. (This can lead you to some astonishing results - I really know what I am talking about !)

So here's my question for today. How would you do this ? 

Happy hunting,

Stefan

P.S. Tip : think "colors"

I was trying for mixed statistics by putting in 20 numbers and then marking the numbers hot/cold up above and then adding 30 more numbers without resetting anything. I could then compare which numbers were hot/cold with 50 numbers as compared to 20 numbers.I don't know if this is what you mean by mixed statistics or not. Here is some of my statistics from my backtesting.I am highlighting all blue and red numbers off to the left and marking all numbers hot/cold.I am also using 50 draws from Eve only.

Kentucky Eve

7/4 - 575  Miss - 0 Dark Green Combos

7/3 - 382  Miss - 27 Dark Green Combos

7/2 - 536  Box - 21 Dark Green Combos

7/1 - 223 Straight - 12 Dark Green Combos

6/30 - 036  Miss - 0 Dark Green Combos

6/29 - 862  Miss - 27 Dark Green Combos

6/28 - 993 Miss - 28 Dark Green CombosNow if I un-highlight all the Blue numbers and go by the Dark Red Hot numbers,

all the misses were hits but with tons of Combos.

Time to stop and think about it for a while..

and maybe some thinking juice will help . LOL  Cheers

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

United States
                      Member #11
                      December 6, 2001
                      75 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2006, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Rick,not sure if I did everything as you did but for Texas midday I came up with 28 dark green combos.223  224  234  244  227  236  344  246  229  247  337  346  446  249  267  366  466  269  377  467  379  469  667  399  669    779  799  999  .My son's here right now but after he leaves I'll recheck my work. 

Manitoba
                        Canada
                        Member #5566
                        July 11, 2004
                        133 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2006, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I've been following along the various posts on this program, trying various things & just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed ideas, it sure helps. And thanks Stefan for the program, its great. One question though, I still don't understand how to take full advantage of the pair section. RickG posted how he used the program.Among his information he said the hot pairs were 08, 34, 39, 49. I could find that with a pen & paper but don't understand how he got that using the program. Could you enlarge on this area? Thanks.

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                          Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                          LA/TX
                          United States
                          Member #5957
                          July 29, 2004
                          9102 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2006, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

great program. thanks fur sharing

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2006, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Paint, those pairs were just for the PA example for richm. Just follow the method and line of reasoning for your own draw. The PA example was a template for the line of approach to any state's lottery stats. When you enter a group of numbers into the data box on pick3stats the hot pairings will be located in a chart directly below where you entered your numbers and highlighted in red.

Ram, first of all I'm assuming you're referring to my posts from today...the previous posts are a different approach. I would have to know which one you're talking about. On the digit hit count directly to the right of the pair chart, are you masking all digits not in blue. This question is assuming we're talking about today's posts.

My computer is crashing and I'm losing my internet connection constantly.    I might not be here tomorrow so please take a moment and re-read what I've posted if you have any questions.

Thanks and good luck!

Belgium
                              Member #2203
                              August 31, 2003
                              107 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2006, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Budward,

That's exactly what I meant with the term "mixed statistics". Enter for example the last 20 draw results and hit the GO-button. Now look at the "digits"-statistics and assign a status to each of them (hot, medium or cold). Now, when you hit the "Reset Stats"-button, the graph will still display the hot-cold status based on the last 20 draws. Then, you can enter for example the last 50 draw results (20+30) and hit the "GO"-button again. Now you have the stats based on the latest 50 draw results as well (the graph still displays the hot/cold areas based on the last 20 draws). I hope the nice folks here at lottery post will experiment with it ! Thanks for sharing !

Stefan

Page 5 of 28