Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 4 of 28
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2006, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I missed a couple of posts between mine, so let me try to be more clear.

Enter the last 10 draws of the game. Look at the singles/doubles/triples. If one is hot (red), mask the other two. If none is red, don't mask anything and continue working to the right...odd/even, high/low. Mask any category that is not red in the specific singles/doubles/triples line(s) that you are using. There's always some red situations going on so you will have some combos to work with.

Then look at the pair chart and highlight all the red pairings. Go back to the "pyramid" of numbers and use all of the highlighted combos. Eliminate the combos that already came in the last 10 draws that you used as a database.

If you're looking to win a statistically fair share of straights, always play the combo in ascending order as listed on the chart.

Notes: I don't use the sums, roots or hot /cold / medium designations for digits. But as someone posted above, you can create your own method doing so.

On only one occasion in about 15 draws did I not have any combos to play. Then I had to use the next best set of single/double/triple/high/low/odd/even circumstances that I could find. I forget the term Stefan used, but this is when you have to use some judgement.

The key is the red (hot) situations and most importantly the red pairs. The program gives you an instant view of the hot pairings. Also I think the last 10 draws works really well as a history.

Hope this helped!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Richland/Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #8180
    October 26, 2004
    176 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I backtested Pa Rick G with the way you explained and this past month always had boxed or even straights within 8 draws.My question after masking how do you come up with 8 combos?..Some of my tests have like 30 after masking

FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2006, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Richm,

I don't know. Are you clicking on the hot pairs and only considering the highlighted combos (they are the ones with dark green background) after that? In IL I've never come up with more than 15 and usually I can eliminate a few of those that are repeats from the 10 draw history.

If you're looking at the light green background numbers you'll be coming up with more combos and they are not the ones to play in this method..

Let me know...I'll follow the thread a little more closely.

I did TN the other day and came up with 8 combos. I don't think I've ever come up with more than 12 - 13 playable combos.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Richm,

I tried to edit my post but I'm having computer problems lately. I'm going to check out your state for tonight and post here what I come up with. Be back in a few. (I don't think Stefan will mind the prediction post since it's a relevant).

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Rick

If you get a chance, can you check on SC for me too? I really appreciate it. I am trying to follow what to do here.

Keith

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

text's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            tx
            United States
            Member #42456
            July 3, 2006
            1 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Greetings,
            I'm new here and likely to get schmailed for making a couple comments so early on.
            So I browsed this one #'s Tool, though not all of the replies (yet) to this post.
            This tool looks interesting (butt-monkey) though I noticed a couple dingys.

First: is about the Odd-Even part where it declares
            "5 digits [1-3-5-7-9] are odd, the others [0-2-4-6-8] are even. Because of that, the 220 displayed combinations can be split into 4 different groups : 000-EEE-00E-EE0. "
            What about the states of EOE and OEO?

Then, I got puzzled over the L & H aspects. What or how are they to correlate with which other component 'in context of' a derivable output better than throwing darts at a chart of numbers on the wall?
            I mean; LOW and HIGH are terms that should be relative states instead of absolute. Relative because of the next number drawn, then each number in place (as from the last numbers' position) is going to be realtively lower or higher or even the same.
            This makes this puzzling because this would require additional states and more, like:
            LLL - HHH - SSS
            LLH - LHL - HLL
            HHL -HLH - LHH
            LLS - LSL - SLL
            HHS - HSH - SHH

& ETC...

But, this aspect is really automatically achieved within itself when applying the factor of comparing SUMs of numbers and correlating a next consideration along with E/O factors.

I do like, very much, the mound of numbers and how it gets associated with 4 different charts for drawing deductions. Being new around here I wish to discover more from the posts what has already been worked on along the lines of what I've been contemplating for quite a while.

more Text later,

Only people decide what to do with numbers;
            If only people would better decide what to do.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Richm,

I'll go through it step-by-step for how I figured PA for tonight. Last 10 draws as of 7/2:

088-489-914-246-703-935-836-443-923-160

I looked at singles / doubles / triples. No standout. Singles have the highest occurence and will have to be considered strongest. Looked along the lines of odd/even, high/low. The only hot occurrence of any group is low/low/high in the singles group. Mask the doubles, triples and other singles high/low choices. Going back to odd/even, there are no standouts but the anticipated outcome of OOE and EEO both have three occurrences. Keep those and mask EEE and OOO.

Singles with LLH, OOE and EEO are going to be the potential plays. Mask the others. Mask the doubles and triples.

Look at the hot pairs...they are 34, 08, 39, 49. Click on these to highlight them in the pyramid.

The highlighted combos in the pyramid are:

018-038-039-345-049-346-(149)-(249)-347-249-348-349

Twelve total plays, the combos in parentheses are repeats from the last ten draws leaving ten playable combos.

I hope this helps anyone with questions. This is a template.   Follow the reasoning and apply it to your own states and remember that there are some judgement calls you must make when you're in doubt.

Most of all, good luck with it and be sure to thank Stefan for the free program.

Keith, I'm sorry I just don't have time to do individual states. If I did, I'd be posting them. Hopefully the above post and explanations are clear enough to apply it to your own state. If you still have questions post them here and I'll try to answer them. I think you'll find it's pretty straight-forward.

Good luck!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                The Carolinas - Charlotte
                United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick for the reply. I will do some testing tonight with it when I get a chance.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Richland/Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #8180
                  October 26, 2004
                  176 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Awesome Rick TY so much for your help..Thank you very much Stefan for the site!!May it bring you many blessings for your kindness!!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

One more comment I'd like to make about tools. I use hand tools every day so pardon me if I apply the use of them to real life experience.

The hardware store can sell you a hammer and videos and books on how to use it. When all you have is a pair of channel-lock pliers, you can use that to drive in a nail too. You don't need a hammer.

But the hardware store cannot drive the nail in for you. You have to learn and practice with the tools you have so you can do it yourself.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Keith and Richm.....good luck to you guys. I'll be looking forward to some good results.

Richland/Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #8180
                        October 26, 2004
                        176 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Rick I was counting the light green combos as well...I saw a few hits in them as well..The last time I tried I eliminated the doubles and trips like you said and it took me down to like 12 or so..Thanks for the Pa example...346 Im looking for for like 2 weeks now

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                          United States
                          Member #520
                          July 27, 2002
                          5699 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2006, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Richm, I'm sure the light green combos would work as well too (just a lot more combos than I can afford.)   But.......

Whatever works for you, use it. You might come back with a better angle on how to use this hammer. That's cool.

Belgium
                            Member #2203
                            August 31, 2003
                            107 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Stefan

Thank you for the stats program, but it would be very nice if you could add more filters to it, perhaps straight filters also and not just boxed ones.

Fernando.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your suggestion. I could easily add many more filters, including straight ones. However, here are a couple of things I have to take into consideration...

1. I believe this is a great tool with a very easy learning curve.
                            2. I also believe that this tool proves that statistics do "work" when it comes to "predicting" future results.
                            3. Although only a handfull people on this great lottery forum do appreciate the great amount of time and effort I have put in into this project, I want everyone to profit from this project. Therefor, I would kill my own project by adding more filters, thus creating a steeper learning curve.
                            4. The moment I see that anyone can handle this very "clever" tool, I might consider to add more filters. However, you tell me how many people already discovered that this tool can easily handle "mixed statistics". Of course, I didn't write about it (yet). I thought someone else on this forum would discover it.

So what are Mixed Statistics ?

This free tool on pick3stats.com can easily track digits from let's say the last 20 draws, while simultaniously tracking the number of singles, doubles and triples from let's say the last 50 draws. (This can lead you to some astonishing results - I really know what I am talking about !)

So here's my question for today. How would you do this ? 

Happy hunting,

Stefan

P.S. Tip : think "colors"

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                              Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2006, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Stefan

I understand.

I myself won't use your stats workout for some time, as I am right now into other things.

Just the same, thanks very much for the "Program"

Every little bit helps and adds to the solution.

I am also into filters and their stats, but for the moment in other ways.

Thank you.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Page 4 of 28