Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Incredible and spectacular pick 3 tool

Topic closed. 418 replies. Last post 10 years ago by flexalong.

Page 21 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2203
August 31, 2003
107 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2006, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Ok!

Here's what I come up with for tonight's Minnesota drawing:

August 3, 2006

OUTPUT (ABC & SO) : 30 combo(s)
000 020 040 050 060 202 024 025 026 046 056 606 045 505 222 242 252 262 626 246 256 245 525 666 646 656 456 565 545 555

My method:

1.  Take past 6 months of numbers

2.  Specify hot, cold, medium numbers as direct by web site (i.e. if blue - cold, if black - medium, if red - hot)

3.  In the UNMASKED area, eliminate all the yellows (CCC, CCM, CCH)

4.  In the DIGITS area, only keep the last 5 or 6 numbers that have fallen in the last few days (i.e. 560 and 524 give us 0,2,4,5,6)

Voila!  There is your output.

Good Luck,

John

Atomic Dog (John),

Thanks for sharing your "highly unique" method.  I am very glad to see that "manipulating" my tool becomes second nature to more and more folks here. Please allow me to add something to your "point number 4" : in order to keep the digits 0,2,4,5 and 6, one needs to mask the other ones (1,3,7,8 and 9)

Thank you for allowing me to clarify this.

I can only hope that other readers of this thread are inspired by your post (and other posts in this thread from other great folks like yourself) to start sharing their methods and experiments as well.

Best regards,

Stefan

Chicago/Illinois
    United States
    Member #43089
    July 13, 2006
    311 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan

This system is really nice and I'm catching on little by little ,also I do see the different between the cold, warm, hot digits . I see sometimes the number that came out, could possible come back the next day or so thats what happen in Illinois. you and Rick G has been very helpful. keep up the good work.

United States
      Member #32007
      February 6, 2006
      57 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Just a little note, while trying differant things, I had some luck taking the last four drawings (going back 4 drawings)and in that last number one or two numbers will be in the next set of numbers. This will help with pairs.

Good Luck, and THANKS Stefan for your hard work. 

Chicago/Illinois
        United States
        Member #43089
        July 13, 2006
        311 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan

This system is really nice and I am catching on little by little, this updated version helps me out a lot, also I see that when a number come out it could possibly come back the next day or so thats what happen Illinois. I would like to say you and Rick G has been very helpful to everyone.

Frisky

Chicago/Illinois
          United States
          Member #43089
          July 13, 2006
          311 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2006, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rick

Thank you for helping out with the updated tool and showing what you know. can you tell me if you use midday to midday to get midday or evening to evening and/or midaay and evening combinatiion to get the next number for Illinois?

Frisky

Belgium
            Member #2203
            August 31, 2003
            107 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2006, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Here's a possible pot of gold...

Remember that pick 3 system that was sold on the internet for over $39 bucks ? If you could "guess" one digit (just one) that will be drawn in the next pick 3 draw, you're guaranteed (100%) to have a boxed win by playing 55 combinations only.

Now, there's not much that my tool can't handle...

It actually handles even more than that...

So here we go... 

Step 1 : Enter your past draw results (last 10, 20 or whatever number of draws you feel comfortable with...)

Step 2 : Look for the hot digits. (the red values in the "digits"-box.) Pick a hot digit, not necessarilly the hotest one, but a hot digit of which your intuition tells you that it will strike again pretty soon. (Some of you might even consider to pick a cold digit)

Step 3 : Now suppose you picked a hot digit, and that this "hot digit" is "3". Highlight all pairs (vertically and horizontally) that hold digit number "3" : 03, 13, 23, 33, 34, 35, 36 ,37 ,38 and 39 (no matter what "hot digit" you come up with, there will always be 10 pairs to highlight. As a consequence, 55 combinations in the main graph will turn "dark green".

Step 4 : Mask the "standard colors" box. (simply click on that box) This way, you hide all combinations that do NOT hold any of the highlighted pairs.

Step 5 : Look at the "Output Box" now. Only 55 combinations are listed there. By playing these 55 combos, you're guaranteed to have a boxed hit, providing digit "3" is one of the three digits drawn.

NOW... we have 55 combinations... I consider this to be a starting point...

So here are a couple of more steps for the more daring players who want to further reduce the number of combinations...

Step 6 : remember step 1 (the number of draw results you entered) ? You can use these statistics to further narrow down your "basic selection" of 55 numbers. Simply mask (= filter out) anything you don't think will come up in the next draw (roots, sums, odds, evens, etc...)

or... MAYBE you just want to use some statistics of a longer (or shorter) draw history to further narrow down your selection of numbers... In that case, jump to step 7

Step 7 (optional) : In that case, push the "RESET STATS" button. Notice that the "output box" hasn't changed. Now feel free to enter a longer (or shorter) draw history. Press the "GO"-button. You can use these "new statistics" to mask anything you want.

Finally, one more step for the real "dare-devils" and "dare alls"...

Step 8 (also optional) : This newly updated tool tracks the sequence of the entered past draw results as well. So if you're really hunting for a straight, select the output format (e.g. set output : ABC, ACB, BAC,... AO, SO, etc... whatever the stats and your intuition tells you). If you choose to play these combos straight, I do recommend you to play them boxed as well (=Security)

Best regards,

Stefan

P.S. In my first post on this thread, I told everyone that this tool requires some multi-dimensional thinking. Once you get used to it, you will see that it handles almost anything you come up with. This tool is great to develop your own lottery system without the need to program anything. That's how I've set it up.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

WOW!  This is what I'm talking about...ideas, ideas, ideas.  Thanks, everyone.  Strength comes in numbers.

Stefan, I like that angle.  I have a pet method of picking a single digit and I'm going to see how I can use the tool to do it for me.  If I can adapt it, I'll pass it on.

Frisky, I've tried keeping midday and evening separate and combining them.  Both ways worked.  But I think keeping the draws separate is more effective because for some reason biases seem to appear in one draw and not the other.  Since you're from IL I can give you an example for our state.  For the last couple of months doubles have been coming in the midday draw on a normal basis.  But in the evening, doubles are as "scarce as hen's teeth".  So I'm keeping the draws separate from now on.

Good luck to everyone and thanks again for the contributions.  A lot of food for thought.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3584 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

stefan, as you suggested I got down to 28 numbers but I lost because i hate playing doubles(033) so I always mask them.Any way your new mission is to prepare this program for the pick 4. I know you mentioned something about looking into it down the road so is the time right yet? Imagine cracking that code. WOW. Again thanks for bringing this to lottery post members.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2006, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

stefan, as you suggested I got down to 28 numbers but I lost because i hate playing doubles(033) so I always mask them.Any way your new mission is to prepare this program for the pick 4. I know you mentioned something about looking into it down the road so is the time right yet? Imagine cracking that code. WOW. Again thanks for bringing this to lottery post members.

What is the logical difference between playing a pick 3 game or the first 3 numbers of a pick 4 game when in both cases they are the first three numbers drawn from the machines? 

Most states have a pick 3 followed immediately by a pick 4.  Seven machines.  What separates those machines?  Nothing but a few feet of space and five seconds between numbers picked.

I thought you guys had the betting choice of playing the first 3 digits.  Am I missing something?

MA is hard because they want you to play it as a pick 4.  It is a tactic of confusion and people buy into it. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Belgium
                    Member #2203
                    August 31, 2003
                    107 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2006, 6:02 am - IP Logged

I have never understood why people are hating doubles. True, "boxed doubles" don't come up as often as "boxed uniques", but that's compensated with the fact that the payout is much better. And... theoretically, any straight combination (it doesn't matter whether or not it is a single, double or triple), has a 1 in 1000 chance to appear in the next draw. Pick 3 is a straight game. By playing a boxed single, you're playing 6 straights. By playing a boxed double, you're playing 3 straights.

Your question about pick 4... I recommend you to stay with the basics. Try to crack the pick 3 first.  So no,... the time is not right yet (I don't think you realize how much time and effort I have put into this). If you really want to use this tool for pick 4, then do what Rick G told you (pick 4 is a pick 3 game with a "banker")

"Inpatience" is a player's worst enemy. Patience is the secret ingredient of any player's success.

Best regards,

Stefan

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3584 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2006, 9:10 am - IP Logged

My apology to both. Hope I did not offend by asking. Will stay with trying to profit with the pick 3 as you suggested.

Also what does the ao do so change the output to along with the bac?Thanks

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                        Minnesota
                        United States
                        Member #13028
                        March 28, 2005
                        870 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2006, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Atomic Dog (John),

Thanks for sharing your "highly unique" method.  I am very glad to see that "manipulating" my tool becomes second nature to more and more folks here. Please allow me to add something to your "point number 4" : in order to keep the digits 0,2,4,5 and 6, one needs to mask the other ones (1,3,7,8 and 9)

Thank you for allowing me to clarify this.

I can only hope that other readers of this thread are inspired by your post (and other posts in this thread from other great folks like yourself) to start sharing their methods and experiments as well.

Best regards,

Stefan

Stef,

Thanks for clarifying "point number 4".  I couldn't figure out why I kept losing!  HEHEHE!!

This should help!

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

United States
                          Member #4148
                          March 25, 2004
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2006, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Steffan;

You have created a great system for winning the pick 3, and I believe Queen Beautrice should knight you for this. (lol).
                          I am still a bit confused about two things. The highest occurance of odd/even and mask the other three. the go to the hot pairs (where?) and highlight red numbers. Could you explain a little bit more to this old soldier.

Thanks again,

Good save the Queen

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Stefan thanks again for bringing this help to all the players. How long did it take you to put it together? I really would have no idea about it at all. It would seem like one would already have to be a  good player and have that knowledge before ever attempting to build such a great tool.  

Stefan this is not only a great tool..... but it is also Art. It is pretty to look at. My idea of "Art" is when ....form follows function.... and wow.. yours is "Art" to me.    

One question that haunts me ....and please forgive my lack of knowledge on such things... but  Each time I use the tool I wonder how hard it would be to copy paste old hits in the window for a certain time frame and mash start...then have all those hits Mask on the chart.... leaving only the un-hit numbers.

Thanks for any information along these lines.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                              Minnesota
                              United States
                              Member #13028
                              March 28, 2005
                              870 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2006, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Ok!

Here's what I come up with for tonight's Minnesota drawing:

August 4, 2006:

001 005 009 019 029 059 069 011 013 014 016 018 058 068 025 067 159 056 139 115 045 055 158 569 124 157 239 135 146 229 267 568 145 155 339 245 334 335 456 455

Hopefully, with Stef's suggestions, I can get this right for once!  HEHEHEHE!!

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Page 21 of 28