Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Longest running threads on Lottery Discussion

Topic closed. 128 replies. Last post 10 years ago by mchpick3!.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:12 am - IP Logged

For some time I'd been noticing the Lottery Queen threads popping up and popping up and popping up.  Then I noticed a secondary thread, Thanks to Lottery Queen.

I usually don't read pick 3 discussions, but out of curiosity I just read through one of the threads.

Looks as though LQ is hot with newbies, mostly with fewer than a hundred posts, but they're all enthusiastic.  Really enthusiastic, both about LQ, and about the book LQ sells.

Kander, the guy in China, says he's winning and winning on predictions made for him by LQ.

I'm just curious..... heck, if it's that great maybe I'll have to buy the book and start playing Pick 3.

Have any of you more senior members of LP read this tome?

Is it helpful to you in winning Pick 3s for your state?

I'm assuming the reason the thread's gone on so long on the Discussion Forum, as opposed to down on the Pick 3, Pick 4 forums where such things are usually posted means this one is really HOT?

Jack

Puke

takeemtothebank

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
    CA
    United States
    Member #4429
    April 23, 2004
    426 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:25 am - IP Logged

It's very simple, look at the examples that Lottery Queen gives as followers. Go through the threads & actually right them down. Read the posts well. The lottery game is a big circle, & repeats abound.

Print out the daily results, go through the threads & look for followers, play them & win. The followers hit across the board. Do the work & prove it to yourself. 

The followers give great direction as to what is coming up next. Yes, I find it very helpful.  

The followers are a "simple add 222 & minus 222" to the draw number. Hard to see where going through the whole thread and writing them down is needed unless you can't add 2 plus 2,4 or whatever. If you look at "any" state and take "any" draw number and do the LQ follow method you'll find it doesn't happen often enough in the same state to use it, infact in some states it rarely happens! Now if you do the follower method in one state and play the numbers in multiple states, then yes you'll get some hits. But let's face it, were only dealing with 10 numbers here, so unless the same 3 numbers repeat over and over, you'll get hits no matter what numbers you put out. Just take the all even or all odd 6 way combos', you'll have 20 plays, play them across the board and you'll get 5-10 hits or more, day after day after day after day. No LQ followers, no duke, no emma, no pearl, no shift,  no brainer! But it's back to the same old question, where, when and what number? and is it profitable? or even worth the risk? This is not a shot directed at anyone or anyone's system, just one man's opinion...

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
      GA
      United States
      Member #33582
      February 22, 2006
      1026 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:25 am - IP Logged

For some time I'd been noticing the Lottery Queen threads popping up and popping up and popping up.  Then I noticed a secondary thread, Thanks to Lottery Queen.

I usually don't read pick 3 discussions, but out of curiosity I just read through one of the threads.

Looks as though LQ is hot with newbies, mostly with fewer than a hundred posts, but they're all enthusiastic.  Really enthusiastic, both about LQ, and about the book LQ sells.

Kander, the guy in China, says he's winning and winning on predictions made for him by LQ.

I'm just curious..... heck, if it's that great maybe I'll have to buy the book and start playing Pick 3.

I'm assuming the reason the thread's gone on so long on the Discussion Forum, as opposed to down on the Pick 3, Pick 4 forums where such things are usually posted means this one is really HOT?

Jack

SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY...IF YOU DON'T LIKE LQ'S METHOD THEN DON'T VISIT HER THREAD OR PLAY HER NUMBERS...SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
      Custom Smiley 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:32 am - IP Logged

ahem attention members where are we going to unveil the first lottery post hall of fame induction ceremonies,lol.....

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          GA
          United States
          Member #33582
          February 22, 2006
          1026 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:38 am - IP Logged

ahem attention members where are we going to unveil the first lottery post hall of fame induction ceremonies,lol.....

Exactly, LOL

My NUMBER FELL!!!
          Custom Smiley 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2006, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Green laughSLAPPED in cyberspace. 

takeemtothebank

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2006, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Referring to the original subject and content of this thread:

Never gave it a second thought, but after reading the rules again, it looks like the thread in question is breaking all of them. The worst of which is shameless book advertising via "testimonials" from new members with less than a 100 posts each. It doesn't take a marketing analyst to see through this ploy. Kander from China is making a laughing stock of the no advertising rule. Reminds me of the sandwich board advertising of the forties. Kander might be making money but I think it's from marketing and not lottery playing.

Not to worry though, the latest testimonial was from a new member named BKLYN. This person was trolling the site today looking for NY numbers. (Check the forum for his/her threads today). They must have found salvation though...three hours later they were touting the queen. I wonder if she saw all those posts looking for better numbers behind her back?

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2006, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Jack and cps10

I am still here on LP maybe for a few more days, I am not sure when my Internet account will close.

Sometime before the 6 or 7 of July, I closed my Earthlink Internet account to see how I react to not being at or on LP and the Internet every day, I think that I am addicted to being here (LP) and also to being on the Internet.

I want to see how long I can stay away and if I can gain control of what appears to be an LP addiction, I should only come to LP maybe once a week and not every single day as I have been doing for almost 3 years now.

As to Lottery Queen:

I only read 1 or 2 of her posts, I don't use anybodies'  lottery methods and or systems, whenever I use any lottery methods I only use my own, that is unless I am using a program that makes automatic lottery predictions such as the Candy Numbers, Zid, Fire and Ice and or some other one, then I will use those predicted numbers and reduce them some with my own filters methods.

More often than not I would just start with the complete straight singles or the full boxed singles and then reduce or filter them out as much as I might dare too.

A few times I used what I called my 80 Best Combos and then reduced them some.

No, I don't use peoples' predictions nor their methods, not yet anyway, not in a regular basis.

This only means that I like to do my own prediction work and nothing else.

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2006, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Hi,

i have read part of those threads (i believe there are 2 of them? can't be sure), very small parts.
                  I have no idea if the numbers she post hit or not, i couldn't make head or tail of all that was written down. Numbers seem to be popping up all over every post, and sometimes there's so many of them, it made me actually start counting how many there were. Don't remember how many, but it was alot, very very alot.

I just revisited, and read a post of June 28, 2006, 1:37 pm , threepete, quoting LQ. I recounted, there are 32 6-way combo's (can't tell if they are meant straight or boxed, b/c there is no info on that, but they are counted when hit boxed...) and 44 doubles and 9 triples.
                  This makes 192 6-ways, boxed, or just over 26% of the possible 6-ways.
                  44 doubles make 132 numbers or just less than 49% of the possible doubles.
                  9 triples, well, 90% of the possiblilities.

I reckon there should be hits all over the board. In fact, it would be quite an effort if they would not hit...

Anyway, all those colors give me a headache, also making that thread very unfriendly to read, together with then other numbers popping up, above up those that were already listed, and font-size (and in bold) that hits you right in the face (making it very hard to read on a screen), i just do not open those anymore. (perhaps i should b/c i can't seem to hit anything lol!!!)

Then there's the linking to all these weird moving gif-files, makes me sometimes wonder if my 5-year old son has been sneeking around my back to post some of them

I have also stopped visiting live-chat on sundays (which is very late overhere, but i liked actually chatting with LP-members) b/c between conversations all these numbers kept popping up, sometimes the lines came in so fast the filled up the entire chatwindow (and it ain't that big in the first place), making you scroll up and down like a maniac. Thanx, but no thanx.

Anyway, if people are winning with it, then that is great, and isn't that why most of us, if not all, are here?
                  Live and let live. Goes both ways, obviously...

Easy, you read or don't read them, there's a "switch off/on" button on everyone's television, nobody is forced to read/view any of that stuff.

just my opinion...

Greetz
                  Ricky

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2006, 4:23 am - IP Logged

i think i have an addiction here to the post also.its not the same as a bottle of alcohol or popping pills but i gotta tell you i'm pretty drunk off
                    the last few threads i've read.too much more and i will overdose on predictions,LOL.........

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2006, 4:28 am - IP Logged

hi my name is mike.i'm addicted to lottery post.my computer is my co dependent.it enables me.i think i'm going to try to break this habit and only get on here every three hours,lol.

todd.i'm joking.the thread got serious so i gave it comic relief.......

BKLYN's avatar - binary
                        Brooklyn, New York
                        United States
                        Member #37643
                        April 17, 2006
                        113 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2006, 4:39 am - IP Logged

Referring to the original subject and content of this thread:

Never gave it a second thought, but after reading the rules again, it looks like the thread in question is breaking all of them. The worst of which is shameless book advertising via "testimonials" from new members with less than a 100 posts each. It doesn't take a market analyst to see through this ploy. Kander from China is making a laughing stock of the no advertising rule. Reminds me of the sandwich board advertising of the forties. Kander might be making money but I think it's from marketing and not lottery playing.

Not to worry though, the latest testimonial was from a new member named BKLYN. This person was trolling the site today looking for NY numbers. (Check the forum for his/her threads today). They must have found salvation though...three hours later they were touting the queen. I wonder if she saw all those posts looking for better numbers behind her back?

To Rick G. I search all the post on this forum in search of the ever ending answer to this lottery madness. I've only been a paying member for a short while "El Senor" but I have been actually follwing Lp for about a year before I joined. I have enjoyed this site and found it very useful with all the different systems and strategies. I don't know if any one has a secret code that produces winners every draw for one particular state. At least I haven't seen it yet. I'am in search of any method that will produce me hits and make me a steady winner with the minimum investment. I have asked LQ for specific numbers for my state and she gives me a hit every time. No one else on LP has done that for me. I have LQ's thread bookmarked, so there was no trolling through the site looking for Ny numbers. Any post you seen me post in today, I have posted in previously besides this one that was started today. I read alot of post here on LP. I don't always post. I read alot though always in search of a system that works for me. If I find the post interesting enough I post to it. Especially if I can gain some new insight. Thats what it's all about. Learning new ways and angle to see numbers. I know your a senior member but you don't have to badger me or Lq because of low long I've been a member. If you knew everything about the lottery you would not be on this site. Looking for better numbers?. No one set of numbers is any better than the next set. It's all how you look at it. So I really dont care if she seen my other post. This is a discussion forum. I'am here to discuss numbers. With any one who is wiiling to share some insight. I would be posting to your Board if you had one pertaing to New York, but I haven't seen it.

By the way. I'm a He.

Do you want to win the lottery? The secret is very, very simple. Anybody can manage it. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the numbers that are going to be drawn at the next draw. If you do this I can GUARANTEE you will win the lottery.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2006, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Jack

SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY...IF YOU DON'T LIKE LQ'S METHOD THEN DON'T VISIT HER THREAD OR PLAY HER NUMBERS...SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

Thanks wannawin:

If you read through that post you'll notice that, while I didn't say anything nice, I also didn't say anything not nice.

Not nice is easy to recognize when it comes from me.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2006, 7:47 am - IP Logged

It's very simple, look at the examples that Lottery Queen gives as followers. Go through the threads & actually right them down. Read the posts well. The lottery game is a big circle, & repeats abound.

Print out the daily results, go through the threads & look for followers, play them & win. The followers hit across the board. Do the work & prove it to yourself. 

The followers give great direction as to what is coming up next. Yes, I find it very helpful.  

The followers are a "simple add 222 & minus 222" to the draw number. Hard to see where going through the whole thread and writing them down is needed unless you can't add 2 plus 2,4 or whatever. If you look at "any" state and take "any" draw number and do the LQ follow method you'll find it doesn't happen often enough in the same state to use it, infact in some states it rarely happens! Now if you do the follower method in one state and play the numbers in multiple states, then yes you'll get some hits. But let's face it, were only dealing with 10 numbers here, so unless the same 3 numbers repeat over and over, you'll get hits no matter what numbers you put out. Just take the all even or all odd 6 way combos', you'll have 20 plays, play them across the board and you'll get 5-10 hits or more, day after day after day after day. No LQ followers, no duke, no emma, no pearl, no shift,  no brainer! But it's back to the same old question, where, when and what number? and is it profitable? or even worth the risk? This is not a shot directed at anyone or anyone's system, just one man's opinion...

Interesting.

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2006, 7:50 am - IP Logged

hi my name is mike.i'm addicted to lottery post.my computer is my co dependent.it enables me.i think i'm going to try to break this habit and only get on here every three hours,lol.

todd.i'm joking.the thread got serious so i gave it comic relief.......

Hi.  My name is Jack.

I'm gonna nominate you to the LPLQ hall of Fame, Miguel.

J

Egos don't count.