Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Posting lottery theories

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

If you have not posted publicly something you noticed in the numbers, why not ?

Others will ridicule me [ 8 ]  [21.05%]
It will kill my luck [ 4 ]  [10.53%]
PB officials will take note and change things [ 8 ]  [21.05%]
both 2 and 3 [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
all of the above [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
other/i'm not tellin' [ 15 ]  [39.47%]
Total Valid Votes [ 38 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2006, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Just curious

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure lottery officials use the LP website as one of many sources to see what lottery players are thinking and noticing about their games.  When the PB game had all those 5/5+0 winners, lottery officials traced the source of those numbers to the factory that made the fortune cookies with the winning numbers, so if some one noticed a flaw in any game that would give players an edge and post it, that flaw would be corrected right away.  So far I haven't read any posts that would concern any lottery officials.

When the LP system forum first started I posted my system and every reason I thought it was a winner and I haven't had anything worth posting since and that system hasn't won any big money either.  It wouldn't be smart if someone noticed something that gave a player an edge of winning a jackpot to share it with a bunch of strangers in a public forum before they had a chance to take advantage of it.  The odds of that ever happing is less likely than actually winning a lottery.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure lottery officials use the LP website as one of many sources to see what lottery players are thinking and noticing about their games.  When the PB game had all those 5/5+0 winners, lottery officials traced the source of those numbers to the factory that made the fortune cookies with the winning numbers, so if some one noticed a flaw in any game that would give players an edge and post it, that flaw would be corrected right away.  So far I haven't read any posts that would concern any lottery officials.

When the LP system forum first started I posted my system and every reason I thought it was a winner and I haven't had anything worth posting since and that system hasn't won any big money either.  It wouldn't be smart if someone noticed something that gave a player an edge of winning a jackpot to share it with a bunch of strangers in a public forum before they had a chance to take advantage of it.  The odds of that ever happing is less likely than actually winning a lottery.

That fortune cookie factory still there?
      Or has it burned down in the middle of the night suspiciously.

MAGA

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Guesser:

I can't answer your poll because my answer ain't one of the options.

I've noticed a lot of things about the numbers.  Early on I used to post them on threads  and on my blog.  Later I dropped down and only posted an occasional one.

For the most part, I came to the conclusion the things I've noticed and posted are of little interest to LP users. 

• Some, because old-timers here had already been-there-done-that and figured the trails I was following were dead-ends. 
        • Others because I take such a promiscuous view of the possibilities.  Most of what I consider noticeable is considered outrageous, or absolutely out in left field, by any but the insane ones who might respond, but can't compose a sentence that makes even as much sense as my own.

Additionally, because I'm a computer dunce, I harbor a notion that I might post something I'm spending days and nights trying to figure out the hard way, that some comp jockey could notice it dovetailed with something he'd noticed, run it up on the bits and bytes circuit, and be sitting out there winning lotteries while I was still scratching my head over whether the thing I'd noticed could lead anywhere.

But there's another piece to my (not-religious) practice of keeping things mostly to myself these days.  That's the simple fact that when you do notice something and post it you get all manner of PMs.  Not from people wanting to help, but from people who want you to help them more, or people who want you to chase down some theory of their own.

Some good people notice a lot of things and share them here.  You've already noticed who they are.

I tip my hat to them, salute them, thank them every one, in spirit if not in words.

But I'm not planning to explain by PM what I've talked about in loving detail on the Mystical Forum concerning Moon Phases or Celestial Coordinates to someone who isn't willing to puzzle over it enough to make sense of something I've already said.

My approaches to the numbers don't really fit anywhere on LP, nor anywhere else so far as I can tell.

It would be futile for me and boring for everyone else for me to post them.

Best of luck to you getting some interest in what you're doing.  I think you've a better chance because you're more down-to-earth.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Other....

Because despite numerous observations about the numbers I've never won more than $10 with my own picks.

Well, one time back in the 1980's my father and I hit 5 of 6 in California - but the numbers came from a horoscope! 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

That fortune cookie factory still there?
            Or has it burned down in the middle of the night suspiciously.

According to the follow-up article I read in LP news forum, the cookie factory continued to exist but a machine was purchased to print different numbers for each cookie rather than having one person write out the same number by hand for all the cookies.  There was no mention of who purchased the machine.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2006, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Guesser:

I've noticed a lot of things about the numbers.  Early on I used to post them on threads  and on my blog.  Later I dropped down and only posted an occasional one.

For the most part, I came to the conclusion the things I've noticed and posted are of little interest to LP users. 

• Some, because old-timers here had already been-there-done-that and figured the trails I was following were dead-ends. 
              • Others because I take such a promiscuous view of the possibilities.  Most of what I consider noticeable is considered outrageous, or absolutely out in left field, by any but the insane ones who might respond, but can't compose a sentence that makes even as much sense as my own.

Additionally, because I'm a computer dunce, I harbor a notion that I might post something I'm spending days and nights trying to figure out the hard way, that some comp jockey could notice it dovetailed with something he'd noticed, run it up on the bits and bytes circuit, and be sitting out there winning lotteries while I was still scratching my head over whether the thing I'd noticed could lead anywhere.

But there's another piece to my (not-religious) practice of keeping things mostly to myself these days.  That's the simple fact that when you do notice something and post it you get all manner of PMs.  Not from people wanting to help, but from people who want you to help them more, or people who want you to chase down some theory of their own.

Some good people notice a lot of things and share them here.  You've already noticed who they are.

I tip my hat to them, salute them, thank them every one, in spirit if not in words.

But I'm not planning to explain by PM what I've talked about in loving detail on the Mystical Forum concerning Moon Phases or Celestial Coordinates to someone who isn't willing to puzzle over it enough to make sense of something I've already said.

My approaches to the numbers don't really fit anywhere on LP, nor anywhere else so far as I can tell.

Best of luck to you getting some interest in what you're doing.  I think you've a better chance because you're more down-to-earth.

Jack

You and me think alike, although the part about PM's - I've only had two.

As far as getting PM's from people wanting the recipient to help them, I resemble that remark !  (LOL)

So far, I have not gone into too much detail about my theories, because nobody is on the 'same page' with me, and by the same token, I'm not on the 'same page' as other folk !     ;) 

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Guesser:

Jack

You and me think alike, although the part about PM's - I've only had two.

As far as getting PM's from people wanting the recipient to help them, I resemble that remark !  (LOL)

So far, I have not gone into too much detail about my theories, because nobody is on the 'same page' with me, and by the same token, I'm not on the 'same page' as other folk !     ;) 

Not on the same 'page' with other folk?

Posted: Today, 7:02 pm - IP Logged
                http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137907

There's pages to not be the same one on, and there're planets to not be the same one on.

Some things a person can feel 100 percent safe posting.

I suppose I could have posted something about it on the Mystical Forum, but it wouldn't have 'fit' there, and of course, nobody'd have believed it.

Sort of cool, actually, being out in left field.

J

Egos don't count.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

This is over in Mystical:

(Lenghty, here's a sample from the article and the link):

Your influence in this vibrational universe

Everything is about Energy, and everything is about vibration. Everything vibrates, and everything is communicating and reacting, responding and integrating with other things that are vibrating. In other words, this is a Vibrational Universe that we are all a part of.

Everything is vibrating, and as you give your attention to it, and hold your attention upon it for as little as 17 seconds, whatever its vibration is, begins to be included in your vibrational mix. And so, as that which you give your attention to is included in your vibration, your vibration is then affected by that which you are giving your attention to. And as your vibration is affected by whatever it is you are giving your attention to -- the entire Universe now responds to your vibrational output differently than it did before.

http://www.lifetechnology.org/blog/2006/07/your-influence-in-this-vibrational.html

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                    Redford/MI
                    United States
                    Member #3396
                    January 18, 2004
                    4867 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Things that I've noticed and posted are of little interest to many LP users.

I use to post a lot.  Now I simply sit back & read topics that interest me. 

Frequently though, I find myself typing out what I would or would not do with this number or that number & even some trends that I see going on...but once I'm done typing the statement, I simply clear the form & never post it.   

L ttaL   T

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3104 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2006, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

It would be kinda cool if a company like the fortune cookie outfit had enough sales to print out all the lottery combinations so every draw was a winner among their eaters of fortune (cookies). 

BobP

United States
                        Member #41383
                        June 16, 2006
                        1969 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Rip: as long as you know I wasn't 'digging' on you at all, I'm on a different page than everyone else on about every website I am on !

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Rip: as long as you know I wasn't 'digging' on you at all, I'm on a different page than everyone else on about every website I am on !

guesser:

Nope.... never dawned on me you might be digging on me.

Fact is, one of the things I like best about being me sometimes is that I can be dead serious and have everyone thinking I'm joking..... Or thinking I'm crazy, which is okay, also.

I'm not digging on you, neither.  You can be on any page you like and still be okay by me.

J

Egos don't count.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31355 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Things that I've noticed and posted are of little interest to many LP users.

I use to post a lot.  Now I simply sit back & read topics that interest me. 

Frequently though, I find myself typing out what I would or would not do with this number or that number & even some trends that I see going on...but once I'm done typing the statement, I simply clear the form & never post it.   

smart.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                              Member #16612
                              June 2, 2005
                              3493 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2006, 12:55 am - IP Logged

guesser, my vote guess is that PB will take note and change things. WB 31 hasn't shown up in PB for almost 7 months [about luck] and needs to show up soon.