Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Posting lottery theories

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

If you have not posted publicly something you noticed in the numbers, why not ?

Others will ridicule me [ 8 ]  [21.05%]
It will kill my luck [ 4 ]  [10.53%]
PB officials will take note and change things [ 8 ]  [21.05%]
both 2 and 3 [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
all of the above [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
other/i'm not tellin' [ 15 ]  [39.47%]
Total Valid Votes [ 38 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19901 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone really expect others to share information other than what they have tried unsuccessfully?  I assume if a serious player comes up with an ideas that he really believes could net him a large lottery jackpot he's going to keep it to himself until he has tried it and failed.  I learn from what others have tried and fail because it saves me the trouble of repeating their efforts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Belgium
    Member #2203
    August 31, 2003
    107 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2006, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

RJOh,

Your statement is hilarious, and maybe truthful to some extent !!!!! But sometimes, people are willing to hook up together to find a sollution to a problem. That problem is not : "how do I hit the jackpot tomorrow". The sollution is not : "do this, then do that". Some people like to give directions to each other which in some cases might lead towards "success". Mind the word "might". But then again, every step forward is ..... EXACTLY .... a step forward !

Always enjoy your marvelous and intelligent posts. (I don't agree with you every time, but I like your posts very much !)

Best regards,

Stefan

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5143 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone really expect others to share information other than what they have tried unsuccessfully?  I assume if a serious player comes up with an ideas that he really believes could net him a large lottery jackpot he's going to keep it to himself until he has tried it and failed.  I learn from what others have tried and fail because it saves me the trouble of repeating their efforts.

RJOh.........no disrespect.........but...........YOU are very "low in the World"!!

your thinking suggest............ PSYKO......PROBLEM & DICTRUST??????????

DO...........................FAVOR..this stupid-post//??????????????SHUT-DOWN?

???????????????????too your DICKTHRUST.............................TRUST??????

"IF anyone ..............Here........................THEIR???????????????????

has a system............."ADVERTISE........IT @ LP"!!!!

THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!.....................................too ALL................GOFER!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2006, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

There's 43,000 + members here at LP and less than 5 percent of those members choose to share their knowledge. Check it out. We have a lot of posters and a lot of predictions but how much real information is being shared?

Others will ridicule me [ 6 ]   [20.00%]
        It will kill my luck [ 2 ]   [6.67%]
        PB officials will take note and change things [ 7 ]   [23.33%]
        both 2 and 3 [ 1 ]   [3.33%]
        all of the above [ 1 ]   [3.33%]
        other/i'm not tellin' [ 13 ]   [43.33%]
        Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]   

Most of those 43 are unaccounted for.

What I find curious is the matter of, among those few of the 43 k who did answer this poll 1/6th thought someone would ridicule them if they posted, so they don't.

How in the name of the Eye of Horus could ANY member get a crazy idea such as that one?

A mystery inside an enigma inside the belly of the Lady Who Mustn't Be Named.

(LottoVantage - they never made fun of you. They just ignored you.)

Jack

This post is dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

I assume you are talking about me since you took the time to quote me. I have spent the last two weeks posting on how to win the pick 3 on the thread by Stefan ('Spectacular tool for the pick 3') in the systems forum. If you noticed I have not posted any picks for WV Cash25 or IL 5/39 in that period nor have I posted for any other games on this forum. I have been strictly posting for IL pick 3 and have given directions to all who are interested as to how I'm doing it, step-by step. If you check out the statistics for ALL STATES pick 3 stats in the country you will see that I am doing OK.

So how am I not helping this forum or sharing my information?

Rick:

Ah the written word. Almost as bad as the spoken word for creating unintended understanding in the mind of the reader.

I think you are one of the positive things about LP. You aren't the problem, even a piece of it.

Sorry I gave the impression I believe you are.

I don't.

The opposite.

I'm trying to think of other ways to say this without being redundant.

How's this:

I see you as a Mahler, or Bach in a room full of John Phillip Sousas.

I see you as an Archibald McCleish in a room full of Edgar Guests.

I see you as a Matisse in a room full of Whistlers (and a single Escher).

Which is to say, you need to grow some mediocrity to get in step with a number of LP members. Failing that, you could try to get a little black-widow spider into your character and you might could join that tribe.

But if you want to become part of the problem you're going to have to do some changing.

My post wasn't meant for you, amigo, except with the intention of giving you a smile or a chuckle.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5143 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2006, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Rick G........................................................................................................

LET///////////////Rjoh................................................$$$$$$$peakwith$$$

TOUNGE..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHlike stick-out your......

& post (you ).......are so Smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JACKPOT$$$$$$$$$

preDICT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$if YOU.....KAN!!!!!!!

ANSWER..............the ?????????????????"R&R.........

A>>>>>>>>>>>>pick -5.......................must be simple to U-2????

u-no-who........................................(stay on the "ball"  or get ...............10SQUARIED......MORE ticket$$$$$$)

psykomo 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2006, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

The jackpot games are parimutuel and it makes sense not to give 40,000 people the same numbers you're playing.

The real question is donating ideas. You don't lose anything from donating ideas.

That's why the pick 3 and 4 forums are so full of ideas. If all of those games were parimutuel also, you wouldn't see many new ideas there either.

When you're playing poker you don't show your hand to your opponent.   When you're playing Blackjack against the dealer, you don't care who sees your cards.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5143 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2006, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Rick G........................................................................................................

LET///////////////Rjoh................................................$$$$$$$peakwith$$$

TOUNGE..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHlike stick-out your......

& post (you ).......are so Smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JACKPOT$$$$$$$$$

preDICT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$if YOU.....KAN!!!!!!!

ANSWER..............the ?????????????????"R&R.........

A>>>>>>>>>>>>pick -5.......................must be simple to U-2????

u-no-who........................................(stay on the "ball"  or get ...............10SQUARIED......MORE ticket$$$$$$)

psykomo 

"don't.............beaaaaaahhhhhhh......."""""""""""""""

"""""""DICKHEAHHHHH""""

??????vote for...."SUPER"

Software on this site or--

"GET-OFF &.......& don't ...

cum!!!!!!!!!!bach-simple---

"JACK-POTTTTTT$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

There's 43,000 + members here at LP and less than 5 percent of those members choose to share their knowledge. Check it out. We have a lot of posters and a lot of predictions but how much real information is being shared?

Others will ridicule me [ 6 ]   [20.00%]
                It will kill my luck [ 2 ]   [6.67%]
                PB officials will take note and change things [ 7 ]   [23.33%]
                both 2 and 3 [ 1 ]   [3.33%]
                all of the above [ 1 ]   [3.33%]
                other/i'm not tellin' [ 13 ]   [43.33%]
                Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]   

Most of those 43 are unaccounted for.

What I find curious is the matter of, among those few of the 43 k who did answer this poll 1/6th thought someone would ridicule them if they posted, so they don't.

How in the name of the Eye of Horus could ANY member get a crazy idea such as that one?

A mystery inside an enigma inside the belly of the Lady Who Mustn't Be Named.

(LottoVantage - they never made fun of you. They just ignored you.)

Jack

This post is dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

I assume you are talking about me since you took the time to quote me. I have spent the last two weeks posting on how to win the pick 3 on the thread by Stefan ('Spectacular tool for the pick 3') in the systems forum. If you noticed I have not posted any picks for WV Cash25 or IL 5/39 in that period nor have I posted for any other games on this forum. I have been strictly posting for IL pick 3 and have given directions to all who are interested as to how I'm doing it, step-by step. If you check out the statistics for ALL STATES pick 3 stats in the country you will see that I am doing OK.

So how am I not helping this forum or sharing my information?

Rick:

Ah the written word. Almost as bad as the spoken word for creating unintended understanding in the mind of the reader.

I think you are one of the positive things about LP. You aren't the problem, even a piece of it.

Sorry I gave the impression I believe you are.

I don't.

The opposite.

I'm trying to think of other ways to say this without being redundant.

How's this:

I see you as a Mahler, or Bach in a room full of John Phillip Sousas.

I see you as an Archibald McCleish in a room full of Edgar Guests.

I see you as a Matisse in a room full of Whistlers (and a single Escher).

Which is to say, you need to grow some mediocrity to get in step with a number of LP members. Failing that, you could try to get a little black-widow spider into your character and you might could join that tribe.

But if you want to become part of the problem you're going to have to do some changing.

My post wasn't meant for you, amigo, except with the intention of giving you a smile or a chuckle.

Jack

Jack,

I saw that I could have mistaken your intention and after re-reading your post I deleted my response immediately.

I have always hated the quote feature here because it doesn't necessarily tell the intention of the post. Usually the quotes are included in negative responses.

So I apologize, amigo...was hoping you wouldn't see that knee-jerk reaction. Should have known better.

But it goes to show how the written words can be 180 degrees from what the real words are.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

The jackpot games are parimutuel and it makes sense not to give 40,000 people the same numbers you're playing.

The real question is donating ideas. You don't lose anything from donating ideas.

That's why the pick 3 and 4 forums are so full of ideas. If all of those games were parimutuel also, you wouldn't see many new ideas there either.

When you're playing poker you don't show your hand to your opponent.   When you're playing Blackjack against the dealer, you don't care who sees your cards.

Rick:

I agree on that in general.

On the other hand, there's cause to believe a person can run something up on the flagpole and nobody will salute..... LottoVantage being an example.

I suspect any method that's going to get converted to a software package for EBay, or attacked by jackals, or even ridiculed has to be relatively simple. Otherwise nobody's going to try to chase it through.

It's entirely a matter of quick, easy, and doesn't violate any preconcieved notions.

If a piece of pick 5 lottery software does that and wins 6 dollars for a five buck bet on any consistent basis, it will be attacked, absconded with, sold on the slave market, ridiculed.

Unless Expert Lotto fits that description, nothing appears to have come along to come close.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8394 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

A software program to pick winning numbers isn't much different than wheeling numbers on paper they both require that the input contain the winning numbers yet to be drawn. neither the software program or the paper method knows this information before hand so either method requires a bit of luck in that you input the numbers that they might draw.

A software program that takes statistical analysis of the previous numbers that have been drawn and uses a spread of numbers not draw and combines lukewarm, hot, and cold numbers as the input without user definitions is just about the same as wheeling all the numbers. Software programs just like pencil and paper methods require a certain amount of user input. In other words a software or paper method is only as good as what is entered into it. Enter the right numbers you might have a good outcome enter the wrong numbers and you get squat.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2006, 1:21 am - IP Logged

A software program to pick winning numbers isn't much different than wheeling numbers on paper they both require that the input contain the winning numbers yet to be drawn. neither the software program or the paper method knows this information before hand so either method requires a bit of luck in that you input the numbers that they might draw.

A software program that takes statistical analysis of the previous numbers that have been drawn and uses a spread of numbers not draw and combines lukewarm, hot, and cold numbers as the input without user definitions is just about the same as wheeling all the numbers. Software programs just like pencil and paper methods require a certain amount of user input. In other words a software or paper method is only as good as what is entered into it. Enter the right numbers you might have a good outcome enter the wrong numbers and you get squat.

If it was 'easy', the jackpot would be hit EVERY DRAWING.

The biggest problem *I* have with playing the lottery is patience - I have little of it, when my theory does not work, I change it, and dammit, so far, changing my theory has cost me 2 pick 5's this year.

So, I am going to stick to my theory if it kills me, and I'm not changing it.  For awhile...  :)