Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is There A Profitable Pick 3 Strategy?

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WSN1.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Anywhere & Everywhere
United States
Member #10713
January 23, 2005
290 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2007, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a PICK 3 strategy that is PROFITABLE. One that is quantifiable. I can go back several hundred draws in any state's back history and prove the profitablity each time, throught testing the results of the application of the strategy. All it takes is one proven strategy that is PROFITABLE over the long haul. It is very very easy to hit the game, however, becoming profitable, like earning a paycheck for hours worked everyday and looking back at the end of the year at your total earning over the year is another thing. I emphasize, I am only interested in strategies that can withstand longterm testing from state to state of its back history and prove profitability. Otherwise, maybe I should doing else more productive with my time. lol. Thank you

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2007, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs......

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2007, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a PICK 3 strategy that is PROFITABLE. One that is quantifiable. I can go back several hundred draws in any state's back history and prove the profitablity each time, throught testing the results of the application of the strategy. All it takes is one proven strategy that is PROFITABLE over the long haul. It is very very easy to hit the game, however, becoming profitable, like earning a paycheck for hours worked everyday and looking back at the end of the year at your total earning over the year is another thing. I emphasize, I am only interested in strategies that can withstand longterm testing from state to state of its back history and prove profitability. Otherwise, maybe I should doing else more productive with my time. lol. Thank you

I use several, WSN1. I think there are a lot of them that are very profitable, if you use them right. Vtracs is one. Grids is another. Lucky's system is another. If you adapt it to the way you can afford it, etc., then many of these can be very productive.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60719 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2007, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

First you need patience

Study how the numbers fall

Explore the search box 

Many here can post a winner

the week or shorter

under the right conditions.

Lottery is like a clever rat 

Japanese Folk Tale

There once lived a Samurai who was plagued by a large and clever rat who had the run of the house. This annoyed the Samurai to no end so he went to the village to buy a cat. A street vendor sold him a cat that he said would catch the rat and indeed the cat looked trim and fit. But the rat was even quicker than the cat and after a week with no success the Samurai returned the cat. This time the vendor pulled out a large and grizzled cat and guaranteed that no rat could escape this master mouser. The rat knew enough to stay clear of this tough alley cat, but when the cat slept, the rat ran about. Half the day the rat would hide, but the other half he again had the run of the place. The Samurai brought the cat back to the vendor who shook his head in despair saying he had given the Samurai his best cat and there was nothing more he could do. Returning home with his money, the Samurai happened upon a monk and sought his advice. After hearing the Samurai's story the monk offered him the services of the cat that lived in the temple. The cat was old and fat and he scarcely seemed to notice when he was carried away by the doubtful Samurai. For two weeks the cat did little more than sleep all day and night. The Samurai wanted to give the cat back to the temple but the monk insisted he keep him a while longer assuring him the rat's days were close to an end. The rat became accustomed to the presence of the lazy old cat and was soon up to his old tricks even, on occasion, brazenly dancing around the old cat as he slept. Then one day, as the rat went about his business without any concern, he passed close by the cat - who swiftly struck out his paw and pinned the rat to the floor. The rat died instantly

If Pick3 is easy for you

Step up to Pick4

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2007, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Excalibur had a very good post on systems.

This is the link

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/145832/3

WHATT

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
            Illinois
            United States
            Member #46704
            September 23, 2006
            3692 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2007, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs......

Or the OLD method,  have you shyed away from that tntea??

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
              Illinois
              United States
              Member #46704
              September 23, 2006
              3692 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2007, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

WSN1  whatever method you go with a key is in the waggering you do

No system is going to win everyday,  if you win every week you are doing

well.  The approach I take is power betting on just a few numbers so that

the days you do have the right picks you can multiply your wins that day.

ex.  $1 str8 gets you 500,  but 5$ pays you 2500 on that same day so

you dont have to hit 5 different str8's to make 2500.  The same goes for boxes,

.50 will pay you $40 so how about $5 to make $400.  Whatever your budget

can handle.  Its not about how many wins as much as it is how healthy the wins are 

CPS10 can show you how a progression wager works

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2007, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Or the OLD method,  have you shyed away from that tntea??

No.. the OLD will never be discontinued here. It is vtracs twist.. and works great for all states..

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2007, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

First you need patience

Study how the numbers fall

Explore the search box 

Many here can post a winner

the week or shorter

under the right conditions.

Lottery is like a clever rat 

Japanese Folk Tale

There once lived a Samurai who was plagued by a large and clever rat who had the run of the house. This annoyed the Samurai to no end so he went to the village to buy a cat. A street vendor sold him a cat that he said would catch the rat and indeed the cat looked trim and fit. But the rat was even quicker than the cat and after a week with no success the Samurai returned the cat. This time the vendor pulled out a large and grizzled cat and guaranteed that no rat could escape this master mouser. The rat knew enough to stay clear of this tough alley cat, but when the cat slept, the rat ran about. Half the day the rat would hide, but the other half he again had the run of the place. The Samurai brought the cat back to the vendor who shook his head in despair saying he had given the Samurai his best cat and there was nothing more he could do. Returning home with his money, the Samurai happened upon a monk and sought his advice. After hearing the Samurai's story the monk offered him the services of the cat that lived in the temple. The cat was old and fat and he scarcely seemed to notice when he was carried away by the doubtful Samurai. For two weeks the cat did little more than sleep all day and night. The Samurai wanted to give the cat back to the temple but the monk insisted he keep him a while longer assuring him the rat's days were close to an end. The rat became accustomed to the presence of the lazy old cat and was soon up to his old tricks even, on occasion, brazenly dancing around the old cat as he slept. Then one day, as the rat went about his business without any concern, he passed close by the cat - who swiftly struck out his paw and pinned the rat to the floor. The rat died instantly

If Pick3 is easy for you

Step up to Pick4

cute folk tale BA

If Pick 4 is easy for you...

Step up to Pick 5.........Now here is my all time challenge...  and loving it..

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                    Member #6363
                    August 20, 2004
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Try the doubles chart tonight.

TX EVETX EVE

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Anywhere & Everywhere
                      United States
                      Member #10713
                      January 23, 2005
                      290 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2007, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, I have worked a lot with V-tracs with a lot of success,
                      but profitability is another story. There is one v-tracs method
                      that someone has shared with me, however, I have not gotten
                      it to work as well for me during quantifiable testing as the
                      only working profitable v-tracs solution. If the v-tracs
                      twist can be explained in detail here, I would be interested to put
                      it through an intense battery of test. Every angle I looked at with
                      V-tracs, It has come up short of being profitable.

CPS10 and CCHS13, I am very familar with progressive wagering,
                      and budgeting my play. It makes no difference to me how the vehicle
                      looks or rides, just as long as it gets me to the finish line.
                      Also, I have not found v-tracs to be profitable, so can you
                      show me how would you use it "the RIGHT Way". I am not 2 familar with
                      Grid and Lucky's system, however, i would assume that the info
                      is posted on this site. Hopefully, the details are presented
                      in a way right way to be profitable. I have seen many
                      strategies presented but none hold up after several draws of back testing.
                      I will look up the Grid and Lucky's system on here.

JAP69, I looked at the link you postedhttp://www.lotterypost.com/thread/145832/3
                      and I found NOTHING, whatsoever, that provided a profitable strategy,
                      that can be tested and proven. Is there another link that you mean to post?

BlackApple, I agree with your statements, however, do you have an actual step by step procedure of a strategy, which I can test for a quantifiable, verifiable
                      successful profitable factor with the pick 3 game

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2007, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I have studied and studied..the "key" is betting I think.  When using vtracs, one more or likely will bet the same amount on all 8 plays.  I think that a person would do well if they "ranked" the plays and then bet accordingly.  Some plays in a vtrac are "hot" and then some plays are cold.  If the "hot" is hitting, double or triple your bet..if you are worried about a "cold" play in a certain vtrac, play the minimum over a "period" of time rather than betting the boat.  The best time to try a cold is when the "set up" gives it the possibility of falling.  Now this is just me and my observation..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2007, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I have no other links to post.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2007, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

You said you used v-tracs.
                            I used something similiar to v-tracs and was finding exact order pair probabilities using software.

WHATT

Anywhere & Everywhere
                              United States
                              Member #10713
                              January 23, 2005
                              290 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2007, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

JAP69, I understand all of the following concepts: exact order, pairs, probabilities, and using software, however, how does any of these concepts translate into a verifiably profitable strategy???