Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winTrack.com

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
If you don't like it, spit it out!
United States
Member #4756
May 23, 2004
3435 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2007, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

I can only suggest for you to give it an honest try with Dan's system.

If you don't understand how he derives his numbers from his charts, the software will be almost useless. It will give you the selected numbers, but you won't know how to cut down on the amount of playable numbers, or what type of trend to look for, or see what numbers to key on. After you understand the charts, you will be able to figure out what to play.

Don't give up so soon!

Take some time to read it through and apply it.

lacie's avatar - radar
    jacksonville, fl.
    United States
    Member #19655
    August 3, 2005
    133 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2007, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

If you don't understand how he derives his numbers from his charts, the software will be almost useless. It will give you the selected numbers, but you won't know how to cut down on the amount of playable numbers, or what type of trend to look for, or see what numbers to key on. After you understand the charts, you will be able to figure out what to play.

Don't give up so soon!

inittowin, do you have the book and C.D.

I looked through the book, too quickly I'm sure, But it looked like a paperwork nightmare to me.

What I'm looking for in this c.d. is for dan to eliminate a lot of the paperwork and not just a rehash of the book.

If you have any tips or advice on how to get up to speed quickly, and avoid many of the pitfalls that we fall into while setting up a new system I would be very appreciative of any help you could offer.

How ever the 64,000 dollar question is ,how has this system worked for you. does it hit often or sporadicaly.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2007, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Someone once said here on Lottery Post that if you think about it, If there system is that good to make money, then why aren't they playing it and making the money, instead of them selling it to you and telling you, that you can make such big money on it. Just stop and think about it. If you found a system that could hit the numbers consistently as they say theres can do, wouldn't you use it for your own money making yourself.... You know this goes back to the old saying a fool and his money are soon parted.. If you just follow what the experts are telling you here on Lottery Post every day you don't have to give your money away like that... Maybe there is something here i'm missing and don't understand...

so true..

One would not sell a system that could make thousands for hundreds...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2007, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

Just wanted to point out that Dan's program had tonights FL number in the top row, 2nd number.

002, 011, 015, 068

The 011 came from the 021 that hit on 4/30.

I like hitting those doubles!

with the OLD system...  011 is always after the 021... You can find your double detectors using the OLD>. That is what I love about it.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31525 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2007, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Pac,Stavros and Miss Kitty,

I hope this C.D. does the trick as well. As pac says the book looks like a workout night mare.

I can't work on it tonight cause i'm going over to my neighbors for eats and drinks. but I'll get started on it tomarrow morning.

Pac, what I did like was at the bottom of the letter he sent me ,he gave me, and I'm sure you to, his email address If we have any questions about his system. I think that should be a big help. At least we talk directly to the author of this system and get his advice.

I like the Idea of being able to talk to a person who Invented it.

If it doesn't wln with his help it ain't going to win period.

He's also a member here on lp.  you can pm him.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2007, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

so true..

One would not sell a system that could make thousands for hundreds...

And here was my reply to the above.

"That's true, but it also depends on what game you're talking about. If I sell a system that involves the jackpot games, then yes, it would be foolish to share a secret that may make me have to share it with some other winner.

But if it's a p-3 or p-4 system, I can still make tons of money and reveal the system without it affecting me. Some people out there, like me, like to help others, knowing how hard it is to keep up with inflation, and other financial woes in this world. Maybe he isn't that person, but I'll never find that person if I just give up and wash my hands all together. Some people like to give something back to society. Some people don't. I'll just have to keep on truckin till I find that person, and personally I think I will as long as I have that impetus to look for it.

If you ask any entrepreneuer, he or she will tell you that they didn't stop after the first million, but instead, the drive for success never ends. Even if it means making money in many different ways."

Having said that, I'm announcing that I'm retuning it for a refund. In his sales letter he said that he took all the hard work out of it. I included a letter to him with the refund request, mentioning that very point I just made, about the easyness, among other reasons. He wanted an explanation for a refund, and I gave him one.

I also explained that just as a suggestion, he should put all the details in a software program which would spit out maybe 10 or 15 numbers to be played. I don't think that's possible in my opinion, because there are still a lot of variables, based on what I read. Those unaccounted variables would drastically impact choices made by the player. I'm in no way saying that it's a bad tracking system, just that I don't have the time or patience to follow all of those charts.

I'm sure there are people out there smarter than me who can greatly benefit, but not this fellow. I have enough of my own tedious workouts  to deal with. I like to work smarter, not harder.

lacie's avatar - radar
              jacksonville, fl.
              United States
              Member #19655
              August 3, 2005
              133 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2007, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Pac, why don't you hold off for a week or so, I'm working on the C.D. right now.

1.- one part of this disc is the complete book as we have It.

2.- Another part of the disc is is what he calls a calculator, this has 3 parts to it. This is what I am working on right now.

3.- I need to look  at the rest of the disc to see if he has any thing else on it.

I'm going to continue on with the study of his system I don't honestly think this is one of those systems that you imput a certain amount of previous numbers push the button and out comes 80 numbers for you to play or pick and choose the numbers you wish. I think he has studyed numbers and has come up with a system that takes more set up time but in the long run gives you more hits.

I could be 100% wrong but I have purchased the system and I'm going to give it more time to see what develops. If I can't get the hang of it then I'll admit that its time to return it.

We have had them for only a couple of days and its way to soon for me to " throw in the towel".

I'll still let you about progress with it even if you send it back.

ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
                United States
                Member #40436
                June 1, 2006
                180 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2007, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Members,

I rarely post on here, Im more of an observer, However I have to speak in Dan's behalf. Way before I new Lottery Post was here, I found Dan's System. I ordered several , mostly "GARBAGE"!!! But The one true system that worked for me was Dan's. It was like a Lottery101. It may be to basic for older members here, but it got me started. Then I found Lottery-loggix which lead me here. i am not saying Dan's is the best, but as a newbie is was nice to learn all the jargon, and get box hits!Idid get my first straight with his numbers. He does give you a lot with is perfect for online players. I play the corner store only in Illinois. So I used the LOTTREY BIBLE to cut the numbers down. Im not trying to compare  Dan's System with Lucky's, but "IN MY STATE DAN"S HIT MORE"..So, the last thing I need to add Is When I emailed Dan, everytime, and I mean everytime, he replied back ASAP. Then, he said he would call me and "HE DID!" We talked for hours!!! He is one of the nice HUMAN BEINGS I've met on line. He was all sharing with you jealousy or envy that you "SOMETIMES" incounter. Also, its just his hobby, he has a real job doing something else??? (HE might be rich already, so I dont think he cares if he wins or loses??) It's just his Hobby. So, Im not one for spending money on systems when i have Todd and you guys, but if I had to give a plug to any system on the whole wide wed thing..IT WOULD BE HIS!!!

Zen (This is not a paid endosement!! wink! wink!!)

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Pac, why don't you hold off for a week or so, I'm working on the C.D. right now.

1.- one part of this disc is the complete book as we have It.

2.- Another part of the disc is is what he calls a calculator, this has 3 parts to it. This is what I am working on right now.

3.- I need to look  at the rest of the disc to see if he has any thing else on it.

I'm going to continue on with the study of his system I don't honestly think this is one of those systems that you imput a certain amount of previous numbers push the button and out comes 80 numbers for you to play or pick and choose the numbers you wish. I think he has studyed numbers and has come up with a system that takes more set up time but in the long run gives you more hits.

I could be 100% wrong but I have purchased the system and I'm going to give it more time to see what develops. If I can't get the hang of it then I'll admit that its time to return it.

We have had them for only a couple of days and its way to soon for me to " throw in the towel".

I'll still let you about progress with it even if you send it back.

OK, I'll wait one week, but inittowin already said that the software is useless if you don't understand all the workouts.

But I'll wait it out. Thanx...

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2007, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

Don't give up so soon!

Thanx for the input. I'll give it one week, just to see what lacie comes up with the CD.

lacie's avatar - radar
                      jacksonville, fl.
                      United States
                      Member #19655
                      August 3, 2005
                      133 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2007, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Pac, I'm glad you are waiting just a little. I have pulled up more info and let me say that it seems more and more easy.

Pac, he has links to excel that you can down load and its free.

Pac, this guy will call you to answer your questions and no charge to you.

pac, I think this calculator when loaded with 60 days of draws will give you numbers to play for the next draw, I'm not totally sure about this but I'm working on this.

I'm not sure why we have to save everthing to excel if we are saving everthing in the calculator, it seems like we're just doing it twice, but I'm not sure.

Also in some of the information I have looked at you can buy this calculator by itself for like 50.00 bucks

So far I cannot see why inittowin says you need to interface both the book and this calculator to make it work, but I don't see this yet I'm sure he has a reason for this, and I hope he lets us know.

Pac, I think we're on to something lets just give it a little time.

lacie's avatar - radar
                        jacksonville, fl.
                        United States
                        Member #19655
                        August 3, 2005
                        133 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2007, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Pac, I was just thinking that one name that comes to mind is steve player he does not offer any refund,does not appear to be accessable to any one and tells us how much money he makes with his systems. I have not seen him provide any proof of the winnings nor have I heard of him responding to any one personally.

I, also, find it strange that he does not advertise on the lottery post which is I think  the number one site for lottery information, maybe I'm wrong but I think not.

And here we have Dan Hudson willing to take our questions and help us set up his system, and be a member of the lottery post. It tells me that he does not hide behind advertising baloney.

Any way lets see what happens with his system.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2007, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Pac, I was just thinking that one name that comes to mind is steve player he does not offer any refund,does not appear to be accessable to any one and tells us how much money he makes with his systems. I have not seen him provide any proof of the winnings nor have I heard of him responding to any one personally.

I, also, find it strange that he does not advertise on the lottery post which is I think  the number one site for lottery information, maybe I'm wrong but I think not.

And here we have Dan Hudson willing to take our questions and help us set up his system, and be a member of the lottery post. It tells me that he does not hide behind advertising baloney.

Any way lets see what happens with his system.

It's funny you bring up steve. I won 3 grand with his cash graphs. It was just one graph...a flow chart of the real-time activity for that day. Like a stock market chart.

It was simple, yet powerfull. I personally think that any mechanical system will run dry eventually,if not kept up to date. But i also think that the updating method must be somewhat simple. I don't want 17 differnt charts to evaluate. At that point, too much thinking into the process can backfire. I've noticed that most of my predictions are closer to the bullseye from the first selection or the second in line. As I keep rehashing my thoughts, it gets more diluted....sort of a first thought gut feeling thing going on...

But i'll stick it out for a week...Thanx..

lacie's avatar - radar
                            jacksonville, fl.
                            United States
                            Member #19655
                            August 3, 2005
                            133 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2007, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

It's funny you bring up steve. I won 3 grand with his cash graphs. It was just one graph...a flow chart of the real-time activity for that day. Like a stock market chart.

It was simple, yet powerfull. I personally think that any mechanical system will run dry eventually,if not kept up to date. But i also think that the updating method must be somewhat simple. I don't want 17 differnt charts to evaluate. At that point, too much thinking into the process can backfire. I've noticed that most of my predictions are closer to the bullseye from the first selection or the second in line. As I keep rehashing my thoughts, it gets more diluted....sort of a first thought gut feeling thing going on...

But i'll stick it out for a week...Thanx..

Pac, I think  with this calculator you plug in 60 days of past draws and then it picks the numbers for that draw. I'm still working on this. I would hope that intowin would help us out a little bit with his knowledge, seeing that he has the system. lets see.

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7713 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2007, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I was just checking out Dan Hudson's site for this system. I assume you two,lacie and pac,bought the entire system? Do you need to buy everything or would just the calculator,for example,be enough?