Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winTrack.com

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2007, 12:34 am - IP Logged
pacattack05's avatar - avatar 2637
Platinum Member
Top 50 Poster
ALIEN FROM PLANET BORKAN
Advanced
Bonita Springs Florida
United States
Member #17858
June 22, 2005
3552 Posts

Hey Pac,

Just wanted to point out that Dan's program had tonights FL number in the top row, 2nd number.

002, 011, 015, 068

The 011 came from the 021 that hit on 4/30.

I like hitting those doubles!

Whohoo hoooooo....

That's what I like to hear....

Thanks...

I used the link posted above & went to Lucky's posting on the one-up-one-down. I input the 021-Florida from April 30, 2007 & it gave the following #s.

FROM APRIL 30, 2007

Florida-021

0 2 1 - 9 2 1 - 1 2 1 - 0 1 1 - 0 3 1 - 0 2 0 - 0 2 2

05/13/07

011-Florida>>>>>$traight

Banana

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2007, 7:16 am - IP Logged
    pacattack05's avatar - avatar 2637
    Platinum Member
    Top 50 Poster
    ALIEN FROM PLANET BORKAN
    Advanced
    Bonita Springs Florida
    United States
    Member #17858
    June 22, 2005
    3552 Posts

Hey Pac,

Just wanted to point out that Dan's program had tonights FL number in the top row, 2nd number.

002, 011, 015, 068

The 011 came from the 021 that hit on 4/30.

I like hitting those doubles!

Whohoo hoooooo....

That's what I like to hear....

Thanks...

I used the link posted above & went to Lucky's posting on the one-up-one-down. I input the 021-Florida from April 30, 2007 & it gave the following #s.

FROM APRIL 30, 2007

Florida-021

0 2 1 - 9 2 1 - 1 2 1 - 0 1 1 - 0 3 1 - 0 2 0 - 0 2 2

05/13/07

011-Florida>>>>>$traight

Banana

I'm still waiting for it. Should be here sometime this week.

I'm gonna check the link out now.

Thanx.

lacie's avatar - radar
      jacksonville, fl.
      United States
      Member #19655
      August 3, 2005
      133 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2007, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for it. Should be here sometime this week.

I'm gonna check the link out now.

Thanx.

Pac, mine's coming some time this week to, I'll let you know what happens.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2007, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Pac, mine's coming some time this week to, I'll let you know what happens.

You got one too? Cool....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31369 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2007, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Pac - when u get yours - let me know how much work involved - i'm a lazy player - em

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2007, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Pac - when u get yours - let me know how much work involved - i'm a lazy player - em

I will Kitty, however, by the looks of things, whenever a software program purchase is recommended means a meticulous workout. I didn't get the software, but will try my hardest to keep track.

lacie's avatar - radar
              jacksonville, fl.
              United States
              Member #19655
              August 3, 2005
              133 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2007, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I will Kitty, however, by the looks of things, whenever a software program purchase is recommended means a meticulous workout. I didn't get the software, but will try my hardest to keep track.

Kitty, I ordered the software and will let you know how it works. I'm no where near as talented as pac is but maybe with his help I'll be able to get the system up and working and produce some good results.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Kitty, I ordered the software and will let you know how it works. I'm no where near as talented as pac is but maybe with his help I'll be able to get the system up and working and produce some good results.

I'm not talented at all lacie. If I was talented, I would have atleast a million in the bank clear profit year after year. Now that's talent....LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31369 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2007, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.

love to nibble those micey feet.

lacie's avatar - radar
                    jacksonville, fl.
                    United States
                    Member #19655
                    August 3, 2005
                    133 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2007, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Pac, I got my Dan Hudson system today. I looked quickly through the book and it looks to me like we have a lot of work to do.

Have you got yours yet?

I haven't looked at the C.D. yet, I'm hoping this will pick up part of the work load.

I'll keep you posted.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2007, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Pac, I got my Dan Hudson system today. I looked quickly through the book and it looks to me like we have a lot of work to do.

Have you got yours yet?

I haven't looked at the C.D. yet, I'm hoping this will pick up part of the work load.

I'll keep you posted.

WOW! That's funny, I just got it today too.

It's way too much info to keep track. I'm glad you got the CD because I want to know if it can do all the work for you. If not, then I'm sending it back for a refund.

There's just too much tracking, and it's kind of hard to keep all those records up to date. I'm not saying it's not a good tracking system, but I'd have to have a brain that's on overdrive all the time.

Again, please let me know if the CD does the workout. By what I read, it seems to do the workouts, but I'm not sure if it does all of it. If it does, then I'll get th CD.

Thanx.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #6147
                        August 8, 2004
                        1396 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2007, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Pac....we've been anxiously awaiting your delivery!  Now, with Lacie, there are two of you who can evaluate the system and let us know if it's worth the investment.  I hope it produces some got hits for both of you.  Keep us posted on howit is going.

Good Luck!

Stavros

lacie's avatar - radar
                          jacksonville, fl.
                          United States
                          Member #19655
                          August 3, 2005
                          133 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2007, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Pac....we've been anxiously awaiting your delivery!  Now, with Lacie, there are two of you who can evaluate the system and let us know if it's worth the investment.  I hope it produces some got hits for both of you.  Keep us posted on howit is going.

Pac,Stavros and Miss Kitty,

I hope this C.D. does the trick as well. As pac says the book looks like a workout night mare.

I can't work on it tonight cause i'm going over to my neighbors for eats and drinks. but I'll get started on it tomarrow morning.

Pac, what I did like was at the bottom of the letter he sent me ,he gave me, and I'm sure you to, his email address If we have any questions about his system. I think that should be a big help. At least we talk directly to the author of this system and get his advice.

I like the Idea of being able to talk to a person who Invented it.

If it doesn't wln with his help it ain't going to win period.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2007, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm hoping Lacie will give me some good news about the software.

He says to put it in Excel, but my dumb brain doesen't evenknow how to use Excel. I've tinkered with it so many times, but I can't get it. I'll need a tutorial. Anyway, I hope the CD will do the trick.

Based on what I've read so far, there are certain aspects that couldn't be put in the software. Near the end of the lessons, it seems there is some strategies involved with respect to getting a feel for it. It's not all mechanical as I presumed.

Anyone can get a refund, but I really want to atleast give it a shot first with the software, if in fact the software does the meat and potatoes of the work...lOL

First you have a flow chart, then you have another chart where you input numbers from the flow chart, and a couple of other charts. Basically, the hardest and most tedious part is the setup and studying of the charts. Once the setup is complete, it should take about 5 minutes to get all the numbers crunched for that evenings draw. Althought, it seems that it's not so much that your figuring on how to play tonight's draw from today's workout. It seems to come from numbers from 10 or 20 days ago, which you have to concentrate on. You have to know what numbers from ago were going to change for tonight. That's the tricky part.

We'll see. I'm not going to jump to conclusions until I hear from lacie and if the software does well.

I for the life of me can't understand he doesen't just sell the software and make it easier, rather than just having to explain confusing theories. I really don't care how it works, just show me how the software works and let it do what it was meant to do. That's why we have computers, so it will make life easier.

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2007, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lacie, 

I didn't see the address, but will look again.

Have fun at your neighbors, and tell us what you can tell from the software.

I love how you said it looks like a workout nightmare...Funny. But so true...LOL

I think I'd have an easier time building a rocket for NASA...LOL