Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winTrack.com

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if the instructions are the same.  You'd have to look.

Thanx Todd. I'll have to do a search.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2007, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

OK, I'm just looking out for you.  If you're confident of your purchase, then go for it. 

Lots of people read these forums, so my posts are also to let those other people know about these marketing techniques, so they can avoid being taken to the cleaners.

I know you're looking out for me, and you have in the past. I thank you for that.

The only reason I thought it would be ok to mention his name, is because I did a search with his name and saw some remarks. Since I didn't see any objections by you with those past remarks, I felt it was ok with you to mention him. By now I have a fairly good judgement call on who I can mention and who I can't...LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31362 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2007, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I think BobP has something similar - for free

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2007, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I think BobP has something similar - for free

Kitty...Would you jump out of a plane if BobP provided you with similar chutes?....LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31362 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Kitty...Would you jump out of a plane if BobP provided you with similar chutes?....LOL

wouldn;t jump out of a plane if God provided me with chutes.

the dan hudson method is very different from Lucky's - did some searching,

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2007, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

wouldn;t jump out of a plane if God provided me with chutes.

the dan hudson method is very different from Lucky's - did some searching,

Searching? What you find? How different?

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
              If you don't like it, spit it out!
              United States
              Member #4756
              May 23, 2004
              3433 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac, I think you will be happy with your purchase from Dan. I use it, and with his software, it makes it that much easier. It is not like the other 1U/1D systems that I have seen before. It gives you a small set of numbers to work with and they hit very often!

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2007, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac, I think you will be happy with your purchase from Dan. I use it, and with his software, it makes it that much easier. It is not like the other 1U/1D systems that I have seen before. It gives you a small set of numbers to work with and they hit very often!

Well that's encouraging to hear. Thanx for the insight!

I re-read his sales letter, and missed an integral part. It seems that you only play on the days that have an advantage in favor of a win. He also has a chart of past numbers from California showing the hits and the misses. The chart shows a span of 10 days. I literally counted all the numbers from all ten days. The numbers totaled 250, and If y played  would have won 17 times. I just went with playing box only for now.

I did the math, and the cost at a buck a number would be 250 bucks, and the wins were 17 times 80 bucks equaling 1,360. So about 1,110 net. Not bad.

Out of the 17 hits, 3 of them were straight. Maybe playing st/bx would be better, I have to do the workout, but I'm not gonna jump the gun yet, just showing a potential profit of about a hundred bucks a day net. That only gets me thinking that if it is on a consistent basis, I can easily double up and triple, and so on, making 2,3, or 400 on the days that are to be played. WOW!

Later down the road, I can play all the boxed numbers all six ways. Then we are talking 1500 bucks cost, and a 7000 net. Even WOWER!

The best part is that he clearly makes it imperative to check past results before spending any money just to satisfy any doubts. He also says that my eyes will practically pop out of my sockets when I see the past results hitting.

And lastly, if it only worked half as good as the chart shows, it's still a good profit that can easily be parlayed.

Finally, and early retirement....LOL

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2007, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Pac,you are a scream and a half! LOL Can't wait to see how this turns out for you!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23275 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2007, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I re-read his sales letter, and missed an integral part. It seems that you only play on the days that have an advantage in favor of a win. He also has a chart of past numbers from California showing the hits and the misses. The chart shows a span of 10 days. I literally counted all the numbers from all ten days. The numbers totaled 250, and If y played  would have won 17 times. I just went with playing box only for now.

I did the math, and the cost at a buck a number would be 250 bucks, and the wins were 17 times 80 bucks equaling 1,360. So about 1,110 net. Not bad.

Out of the 17 hits, 3 of them were straight. Maybe playing st/bx would be better, I have to do the workout, but I'm not gonna jump the gun yet, just showing a potential profit of about a hundred bucks a day net. That only gets me thinking that if it is on a consistent basis, I can easily double up and triple, and so on, making 2,3, or 400 on the days that are to be played. WOW!

Later down the road, I can play all the boxed numbers all six ways. Then we are talking 1500 bucks cost, and a 7000 net. Even WOWER!

The best part is that he clearly makes it imperative to check past results before spending any money just to satisfy any doubts. He also says that my eyes will practically pop out of my sockets when I see the past results hitting.

And lastly, if it only worked half as good as the chart shows, it's still a good profit that can easily be parlayed.

You have faithfully repeated all the HYPE STATEMENTS made on that web site ... I hope you'll be equally exuberant in letting us know if it DOESN'T work -- and by how much money.  Maybe your eyeballs will implode instead of popping ... LOL.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2007, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

You have faithfully repeated all the HYPE STATEMENTS made on that web site ... I hope you'll be equally exuberant in letting us know if it DOESN'T work -- and by how much money.  Maybe your eyeballs will implode instead of popping ... LOL.

I'm sorry, but I just can't help it. I'm so excited that I'll never have to work for someone else while they enjoy the fruits of my labor.

It wasn't a website. I got it in the mail.

Don't worry, I'll cry my eyes out in detail, if it doesen't work. But then again, there is a refund.....

Banana                                        US Flag

Drum

Dance              Sad Cheers              Guitar

Oak Park, CA
                        United States
                        Member #30021
                        January 10, 2006
                        2 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2007, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

In my own defense I have absolutely nothing to do with the marketing of my material. Most authors don't. My web site is where I have control.

Dan hudson

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: May 10, 2007, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Hello there pac, I can feel your enthusiasm & it is burning HOT! to say the least. As if the sun is beaming down on you 24/7. I know the feeling when I found a way of using past results to produce daily wins.

The key phrase in your statement above: 

That's the whole ball of wax.

The kit & the kaboodle.

All that & a bag of chips.

lacie's avatar - radar
                            jacksonville, fl.
                            United States
                            Member #19655
                            August 3, 2005
                            133 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2007, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hey pac, this is very Interesting, I was wondering if you have ever tested the vegas3- system of his ?

thanks,

Lacie

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2007, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hey pac, this is very Interesting, I was wondering if you have ever tested the vegas3- system of his ?

thanks,

Lacie

No I haven't.