Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winTrack.com

Topic closed. 117 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2007, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I was just checking out Dan Hudson's site for this system. I assume you two,lacie and pac,bought the entire system? Do you need to buy everything or would just the calculator,for example,be enough?

You'd have to ask lacie cause i aint got no plugs or calculators.

Cause I don't know nuttin bout no plugs or calcumalators...

lacie's avatar - radar
    jacksonville, fl.
    United States
    Member #19655
    August 3, 2005
    133 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2007, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I was just checking out Dan Hudson's site for this system. I assume you two,lacie and pac,bought the entire system? Do you need to buy everything or would just the calculator,for example,be enough?

Lottolaughs, I think, and this is only my opinion, that all all you need is the disc with the calculator on it. This C.D. had the complete book on it so what you have is two books I guess if something happens to one or the other you have a backup to use.

The Disc also has Instructions on it to use the system but I had  a problem here because I could hear the audio but could not  bring up the picture. I'm sure its my fault as I have to tinker with these things to make them work because I'm not very good with a P.C.

Well I hope that answers your Questions. I have Questions to ask  Dan myself and I'm sure that his answers will clear things up.

sask.
      Canada
      Member #2713
      November 6, 2003
      35 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2007, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I purchased Dan's system and software calculator last year,checked it out but because I did not know anything about Excel decided to let it sit.Went back to it recently and began to play with and am begining to understand how to use Excel to build a tracking chart for CA.As I'm working with it I'm begining to see things that happen with numbers and I am going to force myself to build the associated flow chart.I do think I have to do this to understand how to select the numbers I will play and understand what the calculator is selecting, I may be in for a disappointment but I think its like any system you've got to understand it fully to play with it properly?Yes it is a lot of work and because I have limited time I am progressing slowly and I have emailed Dan with a question whenever I have one and he gets back to me so far everytime.We are playing a random numbers game therefore I belive there are lots of dissapointments and this system may not fit to many of us.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2007, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I purchased Dan's system and software calculator last year,checked it out but because I did not know anything about Excel decided to let it sit.Went back to it recently and began to play with and am begining to understand how to use Excel to build a tracking chart for CA.As I'm working with it I'm begining to see things that happen with numbers and I am going to force myself to build the associated flow chart.I do think I have to do this to understand how to select the numbers I will play and understand what the calculator is selecting, I may be in for a disappointment but I think its like any system you've got to understand it fully to play with it properly?Yes it is a lot of work and because I have limited time I am progressing slowly and I have emailed Dan with a question whenever I have one and he gets back to me so far everytime.We are playing a random numbers game therefore I belive there are lots of dissapointments and this system may not fit to many of us.

Can you say how many numbers the calculator gives out?

Thanx..

sask.
          Canada
          Member #2713
          November 6, 2003
          35 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2007, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pac,

The last draw I entered into it(calculator) for WC is dated 07-03-11 which is about 90 draws,the calculator is showing fo a range of 45 draws 1up 1down 35 hot picks, I did notice when I played around with it one of these numbers would not always win? That is why I want to build the charts on Excel to see whats happening?

lacie's avatar - radar
            jacksonville, fl.
            United States
            Member #19655
            August 3, 2005
            133 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2007, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Pac, heres a web site on google groups that Dan Hudson has where you can ask questions or email him.

dan-hudson-one-digit-up@googlegroups.com

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2007, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,lacie and hcrude for your insight. Very interesting to say the least. Will let you know if I purchase this and what I glean from it. Haven't bought a system in ages but this one peaks my interest.

lacie's avatar - radar
                jacksonville, fl.
                United States
                Member #19655
                August 3, 2005
                133 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2007, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Thank you,lacie and hcrude for your insight. Very interesting to say the least. Will let you know if I purchase this and what I glean from it. Haven't bought a system in ages but this one peaks my interest.

Sorry Everyone, that address I gave you for Dan Hudsons site is incorrect. If you go to Google and put in Google Groups when search comes up putin Dan Hudson Program and it will take you to his site.

Pac, some good news, while on his site I noticed that he had Excel work sheets right up to date no pencil work at all.

He has flow sheets up to date, he has 60 days worth of past drawings to plug into the calculator.

All of these things are for all states.

He seems to have taken care of all the workup stuff to make it easier to study the charts and figure out your numbers.

The only minor problem is finding the various areas to go to so we can put it all together.

I'm going to start loading the calculator with the Info I have and start copying his workup sheets to start putting all the info together and see what patterns start to emerge and how that compares to what the calculator is saying. then we can tell which one gives us the most accurate Information.

When you go to his site I think you are going to be doing a lot of smiling.

P.S,- how much does it cost to go to the airport???????

lacie's avatar - radar
                  jacksonville, fl.
                  United States
                  Member #19655
                  August 3, 2005
                  133 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2007, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone, this is a response from Dan Hudson regarding his system.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:02:51 PM

Lacie, Thank you for your interest in the One Digit-Up and Down System. The best advice i can offer is to resist rushing through the materials. I spent over 1,000 hours researching before beginning to write about one up / down. I was looking for measurable patterns that could be verified in as many pick 3 games as possible. Two events are measurable: One is 50 % of all winning draw numbers are one Digit-Up or down from at least 2 other draw numbers in the previous 45 games. The other is 'Duplicate numbers" meaning when a boxed draw number repeats and there are no one digit-up or one one digit-down numbers between the original and the repeat. When this occurs; a one Digit-Up or down draw number of the repeat number will occur with-in 30 games - 70% of the time -often you will see 2 or 3 one up or down numbers will hit with-in 60 games. When you feel that you have a basic understanding of the system, Use the calculator with the flow chart and the tracking chart. If you need an excel template for these files, let me know and I'll send them to you. The One Digit-Up and Down system has no end when it comes to learning...I've only scratched the surface. Dan hudson     --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dan  Hudson One digit-up

On May 24, 8:29 am, lacie wrote: > Dan, I just joined this group a couple of days ago and I am really > excited about your system. I came from the lottery post site where we > are having quite an Interesting discussion about your system. > > I hope some of the folks over there stay as Interested as I am so we > all can move forward in learing more about your work. > > I purchased the system a few days ago and I'm just starting to go > forward with the start up. If you can offer any advice to make the > start up easier, I would very much appreciate your help. > > Well I'm sure we will talk more in the future, > Lacie   --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dan  Hudson One digit-up

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~  received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dan  Hudson One digit-up

lacie's avatar - radar
                    jacksonville, fl.
                    United States
                    Member #19655
                    August 3, 2005
                    133 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2007, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I don't know why it turned out like that. All I did was cut and paste  it from the other site.

lacie's avatar - radar
                      jacksonville, fl.
                      United States
                      Member #19655
                      August 3, 2005
                      133 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2007, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I don't know why it turned out like that. All I did was cut and paste  it from the other site.

I have another short reply from a fellow member over at the other site named Steve. He is extremely knowledgeable about this system and very happy to share his Information with all.

He sent me a step by step setup for another player, not in FL, that is very easy to fallow. I'm not going to put it on here till I figure out what I'm doing wrong while bring them over here. Its very long.

Pick 3 Pairs Excel Zip Instructions - How To Use

Date: Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:18:22 PM

Lacie,  I added a zip file to the folders.  The name of the file is Florida Pairs Zip.  Download and install the Morefunc Excel add-in first.  Open Excel Tools>Add-Ins>  Make sure Morefunc Add-in has a check mark next to it.  Close Excel.  Create a new folder on your hard drive. You can give it any name you like.  Download the Florida Zip file and Unzip the 2 Excel file into you newly named folder.  I already updated the Florida Pick 3 and all the Tabs.  Just read the instructions and follow along.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------  If you like you can create another folder and call it P3Tutorial Download and Unzip the Pairs Program Zip into the P3Tutorial Folder. Print out the instructions in the beginning of this thread and follow along from Tab to Tab.  Good Luck!!  Steve   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19814 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2007, 10:36 am - IP Logged

He also has a no hassle refund policy. He only asks that you tell him why it didn't work, and that's it.

What happens if you can't explain why the program didn't work?  Does he provide his customers with the program's source code so they can spot the program weakness? 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2007, 11:13 am - IP Logged

He also has a no hassle refund policy. He only asks that you tell him why it didn't work, and that's it.

What happens if you can't explain why the program didn't work?  Does he provide his customers with the program's source code so they can spot the program weakness? 

He's not talking about the software itself, rather the system in general. I should have calrified it. My bad.

lacie's avatar - radar
                            jacksonville, fl.
                            United States
                            Member #19655
                            August 3, 2005
                            133 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2007, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Ill tell you one thing for sure that I do know, He and the other folks over to his site do not mind giving out all the Info you want to help you get started.

He is so easy to get a hold of you, you just don't feel like your being sold a bill of goods. Any way the proof is in the Pudding- does it work????? I can't tell you yet but I'm going to take my time set it up just like they tell me and see what it produces.

I plan on posting the numbers it produces here and we all will see if it works or doesn't work. " DEAL OR NO DEAL" thats the question.

I think Pac has purchased other stuff from him so you might want to ask him how they treated him when he returned it. also I wonder how much of an explanation you have to give them to get your  money back?

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2007, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Ill tell you one thing for sure that I do know, He and the other folks over to his site do not mind giving out all the Info you want to help you get started.

He is so easy to get a hold of you, you just don't feel like your being sold a bill of goods. Any way the proof is in the Pudding- does it work????? I can't tell you yet but I'm going to take my time set it up just like they tell me and see what it produces.

I plan on posting the numbers it produces here and we all will see if it works or doesn't work. " DEAL OR NO DEAL" thats the question.

I think Pac has purchased other stuff from him so you might want to ask him how they treated him when he returned it. also I wonder how much of an explanation you have to give them to get your  money back?

Based on the  preliminary overview, my problem with the system seems to be about how the sets of numbers produced for play are mostly concentrated on box not straight. I can't imagine how someone could make money playing a whole bunch of boxed sets day after day waiting to hit. It seems that by the time you hit, either you are in the hole, or just breaking even.