Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Please!!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
Member #44530
August 5, 2006
8439 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

This is TheMaker's wife and I am in need of your help. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. My husband is in jail and it is something that I wish to keep private but he will pay for what he has done to my family. Now we are suffering because of what he did. I am about to loose my van and my home. I am asking if anyone here at the Lottery Post if there is anything that any of you can do, financially or spritually, It would be greatly appreciated. If any one wishes to help, please send me a private message. I wish to keep the matter private. I also understand if any of you are hesitant about doing this because there are so many scammers out there but I promise you, you don't have to be suspcious of me, I already have enough on my plate to deal with. I THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GIVE!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!!!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1958 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2007, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

This is TheMaker's wife and I am in need of your help. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. My husband is in jail and it is something that I wish to keep private but he will pay for what he has done to my family. Now we are suffering because of what he did. I am about to loose my van and my home. I am asking if anyone here at the Lottery Post if there is anything that any of you can do, financially or spritually, It would be greatly appreciated. If any one wishes to help, please send me a private message. I wish to keep the matter private. I also understand if any of you are hesitant about doing this because there are so many scammers out there but I promise you, you don't have to be suspcious of me, I already have enough on my plate to deal with. I THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GIVE!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

Well, I'm sorry for the trouble you're having, but I don't think a message board is the place to bring your family troubles, especially if it involves something so severe that someone has gone to jail. Also, you seem to be angry at your husband, and I'm not sure how you are able to log into your husband's account unless he uses auto login, but I don't know if he would approve of you using his account to make a post like that. I don't know what he did, or you did, or anything. Nobody here does.

Gonna win.Big Smile

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31523 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Message board has been used before to ask for help.  If I recall member asked for money for funeral.

Who cares if he would approve.  He's in jail for something very bad.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1958 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Message board has been used before to ask for help.  If I recall member asked for money for funeral.

Who cares if he would approve.  He's in jail for something very bad.

At the end of the day, this is the internet, and we're not there. I don't mind if someone asks for good luck, wishes, praises, or sympathy, but not money. As she said, her husband is in jail, but we don't know the circumstances or details to make the decision that there's isn't any wrong doing by her part either, nor do we know her husband's side of the story. For all I know, she's making a move against him and apparently any money involved in this situation would go to her. Even if he is in jail, we don't know what for. I think more people should leave their family drama off message boards.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Did anyone think that there was a remote possibility that the Maker was telling the truth?

Anyone?

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31523 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

At the end of the day, this is the internet, and we're not there. I don't mind if someone asks for good luck, wishes, praises, or sympathy, but not money. As she said, her husband is in jail, but we don't know the circumstances or details to make the decision that there's isn't any wrong doing by her part either, nor do we know her husband's side of the story. For all I know, she's making a move against him and apparently any money involved in this situation would go to her. Even if he is in jail, we don't know what for. I think more people should leave their family drama off message boards.

You're entitled to your opinion.  All I stated was that message board was used before for help.

I do know what for.  I'm completely on her side.  My judgement.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged
              TheMaker's avatar - Trek REDALERT
              Platinum Member
              Top 25 Poster
              Home maker
              Advanced

United States
              Member #44970
              August 5, 2006
              7555 Posts

Hello everyone,

GOD BLESS!!!

I like my beat down low & my top let back, c me ridin 24's.

HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!

Cool 

Wouldn't common sense dictate that because of the long membership to the LP, that would be a red flag? A red flag showing how a dedicated person didn't lose his or her's brain...lol 

Look at  how many posts the maker has made. Do you really believe that somehow, the Maker went off the deep end and lost it?

I don't think so...lol

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31523 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Did anyone think that there was a remote possibility that the Maker was telling the truth?

Anyone?

Mike - yes!!! She is.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                  Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                  Member #38062
                  April 23, 2006
                  12648 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with u.  Well said.  I'm sure almost everyone feels the same way.  I would not allow myself to get involve in someone's life drama & financial affairs unless I really know u in person & asked me for help.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2007, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Mike - yes!!! She is.

Hey Kitty, but why do you call me Mike?

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2007, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

The responses amaze me. I know there are scams out there, but this just doesen't fit the bill.

Someone like the subject in question, being part of the LP for so long, in my opinion, shouldn't be sructinized so much. They've been loyal all along, so why would anyone think he or she had a sudden change in their behavior?

I believe the dilemma is real. It's just a gut feeling, and my gut feelings are correct most of the time.

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31523 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2007, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kitty, but why do you call me Mike?

Pac sorry - You're both my sweeties.

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                          Albany,Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #45615
                          August 24, 2006
                          2135 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2007, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

GOD BLESS!!!

I just find this hard to approve  about the Maker he might not agree with his wife for posting this ????

I just notice The Maker avitor it use to say retired truck driver  now it says home maker ????

One day I will Hit BIG!!

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
                            Member #39406
                            May 15, 2006
                            287 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I sympathize with the situation as well, but I, personally would have to know a person better than on a public forum. I mean, my family probably would not even loan me money; however, I've never asked and don't intend to. Its just a big no no for me. Makes me feel less than a man, somehow.I hope everything turns out ok

Jimiam 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2007, 12:31 am - IP Logged

all you can do is pray and hope for the best.