Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Please!!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
Texas
United States
Member #5816
July 23, 2004
4355 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2007, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

This is TheMaker's wife and I am in need of your help. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. My husband is in jail and it is something that I wish to keep private but he will pay for what he has done to my family. Now we are suffering because of what he did. I am about to loose my van and my home. I am asking if anyone here at the Lottery Post if there is anything that any of you can do, financially or spritually, It would be greatly appreciated. If any one wishes to help, please send me a private message. I wish to keep the matter private. I also understand if any of you are hesitant about doing this because there are so many scammers out there but I promise you, you don't have to be suspcious of me, I already have enough on my plate to deal with. I THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GIVE!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

The Maker Wife,

I am going to say a prayer that the doors will be open up for you. I am on a limited fixed income and cannot help you, but with prayers , work and more prayers things will work out for you.

Be Blessed!

Your present situation is not your final destination!
Good luck...5pennies Dance
    wyoming, michigan
    United States
    Member #53058
    June 22, 2007
    637 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2007, 3:52 am - IP Logged

I will prayer for you and your family.  That is the one thing you need more than anything.  Pray about everything worry about nothing.  DLD

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
      Chicago, IL
      United States
      Member #8354
      November 2, 2004
      1580 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2007, 7:20 am - IP Logged

I just find this hard to approve  about the Maker he might not agree with his wife for posting this ????

I just notice The Maker avitor it use to say retired truck driver  now it says home maker ????

Dr. Lottery, I noticed the same thing and the profile now says female, 36 yrs. old?

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
        Member #51269
        April 3, 2007
        529 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:30 am - IP Logged

If you believe this story, I have an antique bridge I'm looking to sell to you.  Now, there's a chance that this Maker person is telling the truth, but to come on here and ask for money is unacceptable.  Think about it, would you ask anyone here for money if you were in trouble?  Then think about the reason you would, if the answer is yes.

There are scammers, low-life's and beggars everywhere.  The fact that this person has been posting for so long means absolutely nothing.  YOU DON'T KNOW HER.  Therefore, anyone claiming that length of time on a message board equals trust is beyond [CENSORED].  (wouldn't want to insult anyoneNo No)

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
          Member #44530
          August 5, 2006
          8439 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2007, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I just want to thank all those that had something positive to say about my situation and GOD BLESS YOU!!

For those who had something negative to say, well THE ALMIGHTY GOD WELL BE THE ONE TO JUGE YOU ALL ON JUDGEMENT DAY NOT ME, so may he have mercy on your souls.

I should have never brought this to the Lottery Post and now I regret I did. I really thought that from what my husband was saying about this site that it was truly a place where a person can be honest and straight to the point and not be critized about it but I see that is not true. There are only TWO PEOPLE here that I can say have a good heart (EMILY & BOB). So I say thank you to those two people, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and GOD WILL TRULY BLESS YOU BOTH!!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

thats where you just messed up with me.ok.you don't know a damn thing about this site.there are way more than two people here that have a good heart.you probably just alienated a bunch of folks by saying that.that was a really bad post on your part and it isn't going to help matters.who knows what the maker did?????  no one here knows just for sure what is going on.you don't come on here expecting people to help you but nobody even knows whats going on.

Coastal Georgia
              United States
              Member #2653
              October 30, 2003
              1866 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

thats where you just messed up with me.ok.you don't know a damn thing about this site.there are way more than two people here that have a good heart.you probably just alienated a bunch of folks by saying that.that was a really bad post on your part and it isn't going to help matters.who knows what the maker did?????  no one here knows just for sure what is going on.you don't come on here expecting people to help you but nobody even knows whats going on.

I agree with Mike: This is not the place to seek help financially.

Most folks here are very skeptical by nature ie: we've seen it all.

Your situation may very well be as severe as you describe and if it is I hope you get it resolved.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Pac sorry - You're both my sweeties.

Yes, you are a sweetie pie kitty. Love ya !

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Mike: This is not the place to seek help financially.

Most folks here are very skeptical by nature ie: we've seen it all.

Your situation may very well be as severe as you describe and if it is I hope you get it resolved.

Lend me a dollar...

Coastal Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #2653
                    October 30, 2003
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Lend me a dollar...

ok  Doh

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

ok  Doh

Will that be direct deposit or should I Inform you of an address, or P.O.Box?

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                        Wandering Aimlessly
                        United States
                        Member #25360
                        November 5, 2005
                        4461 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I just want to thank all those that had something positive to say about my situation and GOD BLESS YOU!!

For those who had something negative to say, well THE ALMIGHTY GOD WELL BE THE ONE TO JUGE YOU ALL ON JUDGEMENT DAY NOT ME, so may he have mercy on your souls.

I should have never brought this to the Lottery Post and now I regret I did. I really thought that from what my husband was saying about this site that it was truly a place where a person can be honest and straight to the point and not be critized about it but I see that is not true. There are only TWO PEOPLE here that I can say have a good heart (EMILY & BOB). So I say thank you to those two people, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and GOD WILL TRULY BLESS YOU BOTH!!!

I have a good heart.  I just don't have a fat bank account!  Smiley    I feel sorry for you.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31363 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Who does?  Wouldn't be trying to win money on lottery if we did.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Coastal Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #2653
                            October 30, 2003
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2007, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

PO Box will be fine Pac

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

PO Box will be fine Pac

It's  P.O.Box 1731, not really....just Joshin !