Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Please!!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31363 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

It's  P.O.Box 1731, not really....just Joshin !

no no no!!!!  send it to box 4780

love to nibble those micey feet.

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
    Member #44530
    August 5, 2006
    8439 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

thats where you just messed up with me.ok.you don't know a damn thing about this site.there are way more than two people here that have a good heart.you probably just alienated a bunch of folks by saying that.that was a really bad post on your part and it isn't going to help matters.who knows what the maker did?????  no one here knows just for sure what is going on.you don't come on here expecting people to help you but nobody even knows whats going on.

I know plenty about this site. I am here with my husband when he is posting and I am the one telling him that you all are great people but judging from some of you all responses, you can't even being to know what type of situation he has put me in. I only said that about those two people because they understand what I am going through. Everyone that had something positive to say, I thank them. I don't want to post what he did on the forum because I feel bad about the situation as it is. Now if you wanted to know what he did and not jump the gun in judging me, then you should have just sent me a private message and I would have told you.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Pac sorry - You're both my sweeties.

thanks emily.your a sweetheart

sorry makerwife.don't really know whats going on so i wasn't meaning to come off testy but we've seen a lot of crazy stuff happen here.bunch of wheeler dealers have tried shady stuff in the past.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1954 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I just want to thank all those that had something positive to say about my situation and GOD BLESS YOU!!

For those who had something negative to say, well THE ALMIGHTY GOD WELL BE THE ONE TO JUGE YOU ALL ON JUDGEMENT DAY NOT ME, so may he have mercy on your souls.

I should have never brought this to the Lottery Post and now I regret I did. I really thought that from what my husband was saying about this site that it was truly a place where a person can be honest and straight to the point and not be critized about it but I see that is not true. There are only TWO PEOPLE here that I can say have a good heart (EMILY & BOB). So I say thank you to those two people, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and GOD WILL TRULY BLESS YOU BOTH!!!

I have done nothing wrong. Everything I said made complete sense. My conscience is clear, and I am saved in the eyes of God.

Gonna win.Big Smile

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31363 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Great message.    No need for people to put you down in any way.  You are going through some very bad times. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #44530
            August 5, 2006
            8439 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

thanks emily.your a sweetheart

sorry makerwife.don't really know whats going on so i wasn't meaning to come off testy but we've seen a lot of crazy stuff happen here.bunch of wheeler dealers have tried shady stuff in the past.

No harm, no foul. I can understand your concern. I am not here to try and decieve anybody, I just want a little kindness in the matter and not be judged.

GOD BLESS!!! 

United States
              Member #44530
              August 5, 2006
              8439 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Great message.    No need for people to put you down in any way.  You are going through some very bad times. 

Thank you sweetie.

GOD BLESS!!! 

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2007, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

i have a better understanding of this situation now and i agree.

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #52091
                  May 10, 2007
                  1366 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I know plenty about this site. I am here with my husband when he is posting and I am the one telling him that you all are great people but judging from some of you all responses, you can't even being to know what type of situation he has put me in. I only said that about those two people because they understand what I am going through. Everyone that had something positive to say, I thank them. I don't want to post what he did on the forum because I feel bad about the situation as it is. Now if you wanted to know what he did and not jump the gun in judging me, then you should have just sent me a private message and I would have told you.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! 

You know the one thing (other than the great posts) that attracted me to this site and made me want to join is the network that you guys share...it appeared to me from reading different posts and responses that most of you had formed some type of friendship....the maker included....i read your posts, you send out birthday greetings,  post pictures of your families in your blogs. I laugh at your sarcasms, wit, and cheer for you all when you win....I guess im guilty of having a bleeding heart but not fool enough to be sold some swampland....now i dont know the maker  but his wife's plea sounded genuine to me and i believed she posted to the site because she felt that the maker had friends here.....I dont know the situation nor do i care to know but isnt it ironic that we send hundreds of dollars to the Red Cross, United Way and other entities and never know where alllll the money really goes? look at the katrina victoms.....alot still in dire straights....you know, maybe her appeal wasnt to everyone...only the people that know him......and to those that dont then prayer.....which is what I only have to give......I pray for the maker, his wife, and quick resolution to all that is going on...God never fails and prayer prevaileth much....May God Bless you and stay positive....Ladee NC This is just my observation of the matter and not meant to step on anyones toes

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

its 100 percent genuine.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

To the maker,

I hope you finalize your situation with positive results.

Pacattack05.......

I wish i could help financially, but I'm in between jobs now.

Best of Luck !

United States
                        Member #44530
                        August 5, 2006
                        8439 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2007, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

You know the one thing (other than the great posts) that attracted me to this site and made me want to join is the network that you guys share...it appeared to me from reading different posts and responses that most of you had formed some type of friendship....the maker included....i read your posts, you send out birthday greetings,  post pictures of your families in your blogs. I laugh at your sarcasms, wit, and cheer for you all when you win....I guess im guilty of having a bleeding heart but not fool enough to be sold some swampland....now i dont know the maker  but his wife's plea sounded genuine to me and i believed she posted to the site because she felt that the maker had friends here.....I dont know the situation nor do i care to know but isnt it ironic that we send hundreds of dollars to the Red Cross, United Way and other entities and never know where alllll the money really goes? look at the katrina victoms.....alot still in dire straights....you know, maybe her appeal wasnt to everyone...only the people that know him......and to those that dont then prayer.....which is what I only have to give......I pray for the maker, his wife, and quick resolution to all that is going on...God never fails and prayer prevaileth much....May God Bless you and stay positive....Ladee NC This is just my observation of the matter and not meant to step on anyones toes

Thank you ladee. PRAYING is good and GOD never fails!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!

United States
                          Member #44530
                          August 5, 2006
                          8439 Posts
                          Posted: August 10, 2007, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

To the maker,

I hope you finalize your situation with positive results.

Pacattack05.......

I wish i could help financially, but I'm in between jobs now.

Best of Luck !

Thank you pacattack05!!! Whatever the end results be, I will rest easy knowing that I did what was right for my family!!!

You saying a prayer for us will do just fine pacattack05!!!

GOD BLESS!!!! 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2007, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Who does?  Wouldn't be trying to win money on lottery if we did.

So what's your point, Emily? 

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                              Member #24380
                              October 21, 2005
                              623 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2007, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Message board has been used before to ask for help.  If I recall member asked for money for funeral.

Who cares if he would approve.  He's in jail for something very bad.

You go, emilyg, you go!  I just can imagine you saying that and can imagine your voice and facial expression(s).  He might be glad she cared enough to seek help, heh?Shocked  If you can, you can, if you can't you ain't---just that simple.