Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help Please!!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2007, 5:05 am - IP Logged

This is not a judgment or even a comment ---  simply a clarification. 

Psykomo wrote:
BUT, we can all wish The Maker a speedy>>>and FAIR TRIAL^^

Go back to the first post in this thread which states:  My husband is in jail and it is something that I wish to keep private but he will pay for what he has done to my family.

Psykomo, this is not a plea to help him.  This has nothing to do with giving this man a fair trial. 

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
    Albany,Georgia
    United States
    Member #45615
    August 24, 2006
    2135 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2007, 5:23 am - IP Logged

Psykomo wrote:

Go back to the first post in this thread which states:  My husband is in jail and it is something that I wish to keep private but he will pay for what he has done to my family.

Psykomo, this is not a plea to help him.  This has nothing to do with giving this man a fair trial. 

if you go back and read all the post by the Makers Wife it just don't add up something is wrong with this picture and I mean something Stank !! not Stink!! she is lying to us I maybe wrong but I think Iam right!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
      Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
      Member #38062
      April 23, 2006
      12589 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2007, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Psykomo wrote:

Here! Here!  JX, I love the way u think. where r u from? I'm from Baltimore, MD. I moved down here in 7-24-74.   I always read your postings, u always have something interesting to say & share.  Sun Smiley

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
        Clarksville
        United States
        Member #487
        July 15, 2002
        17638 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2007, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Peronally, I don't think she is lying.  People get themselves into situations and the domestic situation is always the most tragic because one act affects the "whole" family including the children.  I personally would not ask "lottery players" for help because I feel that they are stingy and suspicious.   Not all of them, just MOST of them.  She should go to her local RED Cross and to her Church.  Also, she can appeal her plight to the social welfare system.  Sometimes they have things in place for these types of situations.  If push goes to shove, sell, the van and the house and just downgrade.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2007, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Peronally, I don't think she is lying.  People get themselves into situations and the domestic situation is always the most tragic because one act affects the "whole" family including the children.  I personally would not ask "lottery players" for help because I feel that they are stingy and suspicious.   Not all of them, just MOST of them.  She should go to her local RED Cross and to her Church.  Also, she can appeal her plight to the social welfare system.  Sometimes they have things in place for these types of situations.  If push goes to shove, sell, the van and the house and just downgrade.

How did you conclude that most lottery players are stingy and suspicious?  Have you been asking for some of their money too?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
            Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2007, 10:57 am - IP Logged

How did you conclude that most lottery players are stingy and suspicious?  Have you been asking for some of their money too?

Sorry, I am not an asker, I am a giver. Must of hit a nerve....

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Australia
              Member #53018
              June 20, 2007
              32 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2007, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I wil send you a spiritual blessing and pray you get through this touf time in your life....also i am looking into something that may interest everyone on this site i will keep you posted as it developes...and i just want to say its good to finaly be back onlineBlue Angel

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                Fughedaboutit (NY)
                United States
                Member #8160
                October 26, 2004
                6777 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2007, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I agree with Littleoldlady, the local Red Cross, Churches and Social Service agencies are excellent places to start. 

My prayers are with the family no matter what the crisis is. Blue Angel

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

clarthestar's avatar - Jailin
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #52641
                  June 2, 2007
                  595 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2007, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

i have noticed the same thing so wat the heck is going on? i want to believe her but ....... why has the profile changed? makes me suspicious

MONEY IS POWER!Dance$$$$ WIDE RECEIVER!!

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
                    Member #44530
                    August 5, 2006
                    8439 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2007, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I wil send you a spiritual blessing and pray you get through this touf time in your life....also i am looking into something that may interest everyone on this site i will keep you posted as it developes...and i just want to say its good to finaly be back onlineBlue Angel

Thank you chezel30 for you kind words!!

GOD BLESS!!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                      Wandering Aimlessly
                      United States
                      Member #25360
                      November 5, 2005
                      4461 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LkyDeb for your compliment! 

However, I am really sorry I posted my last comment if I sounded as if I was calling this woman a liar. I wasn't.  If she is in trouble, then she might be desperate and came to us for our prayers & guidance. 

I can't judge the relationship between a husband and wife, however, most people I know on boards do not share their user ID and password with their significant other, especially on a board like this.  But who knows? I've been on LP since 2005 and remember posts by The Maker saying "pray for my wife" when some of her relatives passed away.  I also saw a kind, concerned man writing to Caleb when his wife was diagnosed with a serious illness. 

On the other hand, we have no idea when we are on the internet who is behind the other monitor, and this man could be another Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer.  The only reason I posted my last comment was because Blackie & Psykomo both wrote comments that indicated this thread was started to help The Maker in his predicament.  "he will pay" sounds like a wife who wants to keep her husband in jail..and maybe she has a darn good reason! So I wasn't saying you shouldn't pray for her and her family or help her if you want to send money.  That's a personal decision.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31363 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2007, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Don't want to take sides here not knowing the circumstances.

I was reading past posts of the Maker and also remember the congrats I had from The Maker. I don't know if The Maker is or isnt in "dire straights " but I do know that he or she ( The Maker)  has been posting numbers for quite a while now, and like myself and alot of others here that post numbers, and I hope I'm right here , we do it in hopes of helping others. Just as those before me on these pages. Some of us get a real good feeling when our numbers hit and get an even better feeling when we get a PM saying thanks, your numbers won me xxx$'s.

I think The Maker was out to help others in the same way or he or she would not have spent countless hours on here giving thoughts of what may happen in a draw.

I'm not asking everyone to send money to help out , that is your choice . I'm just asking that you remember the help The Maker gave in posting possible winners in these pages that may have helped you when you needed. 

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this.

Blackie - what a nice post.

Hate the sin not the sinner.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                          Norfolk , Va
                          United States
                          Member #4541
                          May 2, 2004
                          25100 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Emily. And thanks for your posts that I'm sure help alot of folks here that read them.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
                            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12589 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2007, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LkyDeb for your compliment! 

However, I am really sorry I posted my last comment if I sounded as if I was calling this woman a liar. I wasn't.  If she is in trouble, then she might be desperate and came to us for our prayers & guidance. 

I can't judge the relationship between a husband and wife, however, most people I know on boards do not share their user ID and password with their significant other, especially on a board like this.  But who knows? I've been on LP since 2005 and remember posts by The Maker saying "pray for my wife" when some of her relatives passed away.  I also saw a kind, concerned man writing to Caleb when his wife was diagnosed with a serious illness. 

On the other hand, we have no idea when we are on the internet who is behind the other monitor, and this man could be another Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer.  The only reason I posted my last comment was because Blackie & Psykomo both wrote comments that indicated this thread was started to help The Maker in his predicament.  "he will pay" sounds like a wife who wants to keep her husband in jail..and maybe she has a darn good reason! So I wasn't saying you shouldn't pray for her and her family or help her if you want to send money.  That's a personal decision.

JX, I know u do not mean any harm but we all r entitle to speak our mind.  no one means any harm & we do pray for the best for anyone, this is the LP Family.  We just never know who is preying upon us, it should not be made public.  If it was me, & I wanted to do that in LP, I would pm close friends only.   I do pray for anyone who needs it.  God Bless Everyone! 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23275 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Locked, by request.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings