Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheel Generator 1.5

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are you interested to support Wheel Generator? If so, what is the price you are willing to invest?

No, I have already what I need. [ 19 ]  [34.55%]
Maybe, depends on how good the system claims to be [ 12 ]  [21.82%]
Yes, but should be given away for free. [ 10 ]  [18.18%]
Yes, but I don't want to comment on pricing yet. [ 4 ]  [7.27%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 5€ maximum. [ 2 ]  [3.64%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 5€-10€ at most. [ 1 ]  [1.82%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 10€-20€. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, more than 20€. Included features worth it. [ 4 ]  [7.27%]
Nothing of the above. Please post your thoughts. [ 3 ]  [5.45%]
Total Valid Votes [ 55 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
502 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Dear wheelers,

First I want to greet everyone here. Those who remember me and wonder what happened and the reason of my absence from the lottery scene... well I had the obligation of army service. Hopefully this will be over soon, in a couple of months, and I'll be back in action.

I have been thinking lately to bring into market my Wheel Generator program for the fans of wheeling, as a stand-alone utility. My will to release this magnificent program depends on the desire of those interested to support this move at a low cost.

This poll/question generally aims to provide an understanding about the needs of lotto fans/wheelers and what would drive them to support programs such as Wheel Generator along with their expectations, the features of such programs and additionally an evaluation of how much people cost such programs. For those unfamiliar with the concept of Wheel Generator, a short explanation and some screen shots of an older version are available here, if I have the premission to post such a link (if not, please Todd remove it). I will update the screen shots to the latest version in due time. There is not a strict time plan for the release date but I expect it to be early 2008, given there is sufficient interest from potential users to release this as a stand-alone program.

Some key features of this system are:

• Display complete analysis of general coverage and hits produced up to any depth.
  • Additional charts analyzing the wheel being built such as block coverage.
  • Split, non-split wheel status up to any split level.
  • Build open-cover and close-cover wheels (0<=L<=1).
  • Build wheels with L>1.
  • Import existing systems to improve them further.
  • Auto-remove tickets to match a certain coverage percentage.
  • Progressive building of wheel by adding a certain amount of blocks at each build stage.
  • Several building strategies possible (such as progressive building above).
  • Two building algorithms: Point and Block replacement which can work independently or in conjunction.
  • Building strategies targeting hits distribution: "Max hit" and "Balanced hits". "Front-covered conversion" is considered for inclusion.
  • Adjust key parameters to speedup/enhance the search capability of the internal algorithms.
  • Hybrid mode: "on-the-fly" and "tabular tables reference" cooperation. Virtually allows any size of wheel to be created (with high v,m) when other programs fail due to hardware limitations (mostly memory demands).
  • Capable to produce World Record systems (wheels). Many of my best systems at World Record standing (including new improvements) have been produced with the Wheel Generator version I plan to release.

Please also post any thoughts you might have about features that should be included or anything else you wish to comment about the Wheel Generator program. If there is sufficient demand, I'll first release a demo version relatively soon (probably at the beginning of 2008) so to be able to test it more thoroughly. The actual full version will then follow.

cheers
lottoarchitect

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

United States
    Member #986
    January 5, 2003
    280 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Pricing I don't understand (from USA) so I couldn't give a real thought to price.  Demo, I don't think is needed being you hold alot of world records, the program speaks for itself.  Now a tutorial for the program would be great.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19814 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

What will be the advantages of using Wheel Generator 1.5 over CoverMaster which is a free wheel generator program? 

For me, wheeling numbers have little of no value unless you have a way of picking a small pool of numbers that will have all the winning numbers most of the time.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Greece
        Member #2815
        November 18, 2003
        502 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Maryland, 

glad to hear you are aware of my progress in wheels construction even if I don't post about them anywhere. I suspect you also know of the wheels repository I send my new improvements to. Creating wheels is practically almost the only thing I can do whilst in the army camp unfortunately. I let WG run and get new records Smile. Not much mind left to work concentrated on something more mental to be honest. This "inaction" will be history of course as soon as I complete this army obligation.

As for the pricing range, multiply the poll numbers with 1.4 to get the cost in USA dollars. I just added several options to have an idea of how much people value such programs. Also, a comprehensive help file will be included of course with theory explanation, what can be constructed with the program, strategies to follow and so on. Don't worry about such issues now.

cheers

lottoarchitect

Greece
          Member #2815
          November 18, 2003
          502 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi RJOh,

some advantages:

> Build wheels with L>1 (targeting optimal increase of coverage beyond L<=1). 

> Building strategies targeting hits distribution: "Max hit" and "Balanced hits". Covermaster only concentrates on improving coverage for the defined t,m category without caring about hits produced. On the other hand, WG concentrates on improving the defined t,m category whilst attempting to improve the hits distribution produced. This practically means more "smaller" wins besides the main t,m category.

> Display complete analysis of hits produced up to any depth. Covermaster displays only down to level 3-hits. WG displays even 1&2-hits which is ideal to know when playing a wheel as a partial one (with banker/key numbers).

> Ability to produce wheels with m>7 (the hits parameter of covemater goes up to 7 only) thus you can produce an Xif8, Xif9, Xif10 etc if you wish.

> Hybrid mode: "on-the-fly" and "tabular tables reference" cooperation. Practically you can build any wheel you want (there is a limit of course but it is much less restricted compared to other programs). That's a benefit or not, depending on the size of wheels you try to produce.

> Finally, Covermaster's optimization is not so strong. I respect Covermaster since I started my tour in wheeling with this program a few years ago but its weak optimisation made me to create WG in first place.

Covermaster cannot do anything of the above.

About this comment you make: "For me, wheeling numbers have little of no value unless you have a way of picking a small pool of numbers that will have all the winning numbers most of the time."

That's exactly the matter I try to address. A wheel is as good as the numbers you use. Wouldn't it be better to get the most out of a wheel when you actually have the correct numbers in your selection? That's what "Max hit" and "Balanced hits" try to achieve. More money back for your investment.

cheers

lottoarchitect 

Auckland
            New Zealand
            Member #2247
            September 4, 2003
            33 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2007, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Would your program be able to produce Serotic  type 6 group wheels?

Spot9 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19814 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2007, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Would your program be able to produce Serotic  type 6 group wheels?

Spot9 

Any program that generate wheel could do that, you simply generate wheels for each group, combine the wheels and eliminate the duplicates.

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2007, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back! 

People should buy that.

But they might prefer to buy pick 3 and 4 programs.

Daily games are hot, jackpots are just a dream, it is possible to win on the pick 3 and maybe on the pick 4.

Lottery players need more pick 3 and 4 programs made.

There are so few pick 4 programs. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19814 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back! 

People should buy that.

But they might prefer to buy pick 3 and 4 programs.

Daily games are hot, jackpots are just a dream, it is possible to win on the pick 3 and maybe on the pick 4.

Lottery players need more pick 3 and 4 programs made.

There are so few pick 4 programs. 

How many ways can you look at a game that only has a thousand possible outcomes?  People don't want more pick3 programs, they just want one that will make them winners, and so far no one have written such a program.  If someone had even jackpot game players would buy it.

Evil Looking       

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1953 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2007, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

No. I got my own program.Thumbs Up

Gonna win.Big Smile

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2007, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Now this is the kind of thing that I am or would be mostly interested in if it was made for games that i can play or if it was a universal lottery tool.

That person makes the kind of stuff that I like, but for the wrong game. 

That is for a jackpot game, but such things in general are also good for daily games as I have shown with the FreeWheeler and other such programs.

If you can translate from Turkish to English there is some interesting reading there.

1. Obligations&Prohibitions (Common Chaos Filters)

2. Arbitrary Grouping (MSLOTTO Filters)

3. TurnOut Repetitions Sequence Checksum
                        (QUANTUM Filters.
                        Combinator 4.5)

l

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2007, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

But as advanced as that is, there is very much more to filtering, a lot is not covered there, I don't see in there the filters pattterns that I would use if I could, besides all of that, there is so much to predicting by filters, with jackpot games you do have to use a lot of stuff, due to the very many combinations involved.

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

A graphical interface takes a lot of space, but does make things a lot easier to understand and use.

That is the main difference, between the Crunch 2 and the FreeWheeler, the first is also very good, but people don't use it as they can't understand how to, the FreeWheeler gets used much more.

------------- 

A filters tool kit, that is a program that allows users to make their own filters and filters stats and maybe also to test and implement their own prediction technique(s) would be the best thing for advanced users, but best with a graphical interface, if possible. 

Auckland
                            New Zealand
                            Member #2247
                            September 4, 2003
                            33 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2007, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Any program that generate wheel could do that, you simply generate wheels for each group, combine the wheels and eliminate the duplicates.

What about 6 groups of 4 numbers i.e. 24 numbers, and a guarantee of 4 numbers if 6 are drawn with one number from each group?

Spot9

SoBe Yourself's avatar - lizard3
                              Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #54999
                              September 5, 2007
                              47 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2007, 12:33 am - IP Logged

What will be the advantages of using Wheel Generator 1.5 over CoverMaster which is a free wheel generator program? 

For me, wheeling numbers have little of no value unless you have a way of picking a small pool of numbers that will have all the winning numbers most of the time.

What is CoverMaster? I looked it up on Yahoo and I didn't find it.

"Greed makes people do strange things."

-classic Peanuts cartoon strip