Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheel Generator 1.5

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are you interested to support Wheel Generator? If so, what is the price you are willing to invest?

No, I have already what I need. [ 19 ]  [34.55%]
Maybe, depends on how good the system claims to be [ 12 ]  [21.82%]
Yes, but should be given away for free. [ 10 ]  [18.18%]
Yes, but I don't want to comment on pricing yet. [ 4 ]  [7.27%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 5€ maximum. [ 2 ]  [3.64%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 5€-10€ at most. [ 1 ]  [1.82%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 10€-20€. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, more than 20€. Included features worth it. [ 4 ]  [7.27%]
Nothing of the above. Please post your thoughts. [ 3 ]  [5.45%]
Total Valid Votes [ 55 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
887 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2007, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Dear wheelers,

First I want to greet everyone here. Those who remember me and wonder what happened and the reason of my absence from the lottery scene... well I had the obligation of army service. Hopefully this will be over soon, in a couple of months, and I'll be back in action.

I have been thinking lately to bring into market my Wheel Generator program for the fans of wheeling, as a stand-alone utility. My will to release this magnificent program depends on the desire of those interested to support this move at a low cost.

This poll/question generally aims to provide an understanding about the needs of lotto fans/wheelers and what would drive them to support programs such as Wheel Generator along with their expectations, the features of such programs and additionally an evaluation of how much people cost such programs. For those unfamiliar with the concept of Wheel Generator, a short explanation and some screen shots of an older version are available here, if I have the premission to post such a link (if not, please Todd remove it). I will update the screen shots to the latest version in due time. There is not a strict time plan for the release date but I expect it to be early 2008, given there is sufficient interest from potential users to release this as a stand-alone program.

Some key features of this system are:

• Display complete analysis of general coverage and hits produced up to any depth.
  • Additional charts analyzing the wheel being built such as block coverage.
  • Split, non-split wheel status up to any split level.
  • Build open-cover and close-cover wheels (0<=L<=1).
  • Build wheels with L>1.
  • Import existing systems to improve them further.
  • Auto-remove tickets to match a certain coverage percentage.
  • Progressive building of wheel by adding a certain amount of blocks at each build stage.
  • Several building strategies possible (such as progressive building above).
  • Two building algorithms: Point and Block replacement which can work independently or in conjunction.
  • Building strategies targeting hits distribution: "Max hit" and "Balanced hits". "Front-covered conversion" is considered for inclusion.
  • Adjust key parameters to speedup/enhance the search capability of the internal algorithms.
  • Hybrid mode: "on-the-fly" and "tabular tables reference" cooperation. Virtually allows any size of wheel to be created (with high v,m) when other programs fail due to hardware limitations (mostly memory demands).
  • Capable to produce World Record systems (wheels). Many of my best systems at World Record standing (including new improvements) have been produced with the Wheel Generator version I plan to release.

Please also post any thoughts you might have about features that should be included or anything else you wish to comment about the Wheel Generator program. If there is sufficient demand, I'll first release a demo version relatively soon (probably at the beginning of 2008) so to be able to test it more thoroughly. The actual full version will then follow.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Hi, friends:

I want to know which wheeling system is the best for Keno (10/20/80) in the world? Recently, I ordered Gail Howard's Keno Wheel software (Release 2.05). But I find it's too loosen to use unless you select lots power #s. I do hope the  wheeling system can work smartly for fewer than 40 #s (selected from 80 #s) and NO POWER #s. Then It can make 20-50 games (or pay $20-$50 only) by using some smart Filtering Options such as Sums, Even/Odd, ...etc. I will great appreciate for any sincere information!!!!

Best,
lottoburg

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1405 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2007, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I find it odd that given the anti-computer drawing mania that players would want to put their $$ in the hands of a computer.

I doubt if any of the available computer prediction programs are capable of examining lottery history in the manifold ways of the human mind.

I'm from the old school. I'm a paper and pencil player. I take the time to gather, log and analyze lottery results on a daily basis.

When I make lottery bets, they are my own. If I win, I pat myself on the back. If I lose, I go back and try to find out where I went wrong and file that information away for future use. I doubt any computer programs generally available today can make those kinds of judgments.

I use to work for a firm that had a data processing section. Every month, they would circulate 20 pounds of print outs, none of which was based on common sense. These mounds of paper just sat around until the next batch arrived.

I don't need a computer program written by someone I'll never meet to tell me what to play.

derek7's avatar - speedykat
      IL
      United States
      Member #34578
      March 4, 2006
      198 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2007, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

The whole purpose of wheeling is to be able to play more numbers at an affordable cost.  I love wheeling numbers especially when you find those that give multiple prizes.  Hoping lottoarchitect releases his wheel generator with option of multiple prize wheels generation.  Generally wheeling doesn't get your cost back but the wheels that give multiple wins do.

On the other hand 2nd tier prizes are too low to really enjoy wheeling (I am not talking full wheels). For example $100 prize for 4if5 in Pick 5.

How often do I want to wheel 12 numbers and spend $36 to win $100 once in 7 years? 

/Derek

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5142 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2007, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

On the other hand 2nd tier prizes are too low to really enjoy wheeling (I am not talking full wheels). For example $100 prize for 4if5 in Pick 5.

How often do I want to wheel 12 numbers and spend $36 to win $100 once in 7 years? 

/Derek

THANKssssssssssss derek7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks foe the translation.....a PSYKO has been post'n ^^^^^^

for        (the lottery people catch on & can change the payout's)  almost/a/year!

I had to cut way back on the amount of wager as deck got>>>>>

really stacked!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Melbourne
          Australia
          Member #5731
          July 18, 2004
          36 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2007, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Hi bobby623

Sorry, but just have to respond to your comments. 

1. Lotto Architect is proposing a wheeling program, not a prediction program.   Thus by what ever method you choose to select some numbers if they are applied to a well constructed wheel the logic suggests you will optimise your prize results.  And it would appear from the descriptions Lotto Architect has given of his wheel generator that it will produce very good wheels (outputs) and so it may well then be a very good tool to have in your computer based lottery toolkit.

2. Pray tell but what on earth does the fact that you will never meet the author of a computer program have to do with whether it should be used or not?  Met Bill Gates have we?  Your logic sort of demands that you have met the authors (inventors) of pencil and paper to warrant their use.

3. The trick for any program is to be able to provide feedback to the creator to ensure it provides the sort of outputs that will benefit the user.  It would seem that this never happened with your monthly 20 pound print outs.  Lotto Architect would I am sure be delighted to receive any feed back that would make his program more useable.

cheers 

relowe 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19894 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2007, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I find it odd that given the anti-computer drawing mania that players would want to put their $$ in the hands of a computer.

I doubt if any of the available computer prediction programs are capable of examining lottery history in the manifold ways of the human mind.

I'm from the old school. I'm a paper and pencil player. I take the time to gather, log and analyze lottery results on a daily basis.

When I make lottery bets, they are my own. If I win, I pat myself on the back. If I lose, I go back and try to find out where I went wrong and file that information away for future use. I doubt any computer programs generally available today can make those kinds of judgments.

I use to work for a firm that had a data processing section. Every month, they would circulate 20 pounds of print outs, none of which was based on common sense. These mounds of paper just sat around until the next batch arrived.

I don't need a computer program written by someone I'll never meet to tell me what to play.

Not everyone using a computer to record and analyze their lottery data is at the mercy of their computers.  The computer programs I use were written by me and they do what I would do if I was limited to using paper and pencil but faster. Putting my routines and thoughts into a computer program means I'm using my computer as a tool the same as I would use paper and pencil.   Once I've included and debugged a routine in my programs, I can do it with any lottery I track after every drawings in seconds.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking