Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheel Generator 1.5

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Are you interested to support Wheel Generator? If so, what is the price you are willing to invest?

No, I have already what I need. [ 19 ]  [34.55%]
Maybe, depends on how good the system claims to be [ 12 ]  [21.82%]
Yes, but should be given away for free. [ 10 ]  [18.18%]
Yes, but I don't want to comment on pricing yet. [ 4 ]  [7.27%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 5€ maximum. [ 2 ]  [3.64%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 5€-10€ at most. [ 1 ]  [1.82%]
Yes, I'm willing to offer around 10€-20€. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, more than 20€. Included features worth it. [ 4 ]  [7.27%]
Nothing of the above. Please post your thoughts. [ 3 ]  [5.45%]
Total Valid Votes [ 55 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2007, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Now this is the kind of thing that I am or would be mostly interested in if it was made for games that i can play or if it was a universal lottery tool.

That person makes the kind of stuff that I like, but for the wrong game. 

That is for a jackpot game, but such things in general are also good for daily games as I have shown with the FreeWheeler and other such programs.

If you can translate from Turkish to English there is some interesting reading there.

1. Obligations&Prohibitions (Common Chaos Filters)

2. Arbitrary Grouping (MSLOTTO Filters)

3. TurnOut Repetitions Sequence Checksum
    (QUANTUM Filters.
    Combinator 4.5)

l

if is a software like Lantern describe, yes i'll be willing to pay....I"ll like to describe something i'll like the software to have, something that lotterydirector has but that you can only put like 8 numbers on each side (2 rows) but i'll like where you can place 15 numbers on each side making them 30 numbers total....I wish i had the picture to place it here...

I wish they had a software like the one latern described in English...I have yet to see a software like the one Lantern described above....

By the way what is CoverMaster, i've heard so much talk about it...

pumpi76

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2007, 2:27 am - IP Logged

What is CoverMaster? I looked it up on Yahoo and I didn't find it.

CoverMaster is a wheel generator program.  There use to be a link at lottologix, a website with links to lots of free lottery information  but when I checked the website it had disappear or it was redirecting its traffic to a lottery software sight instead.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2007, 2:56 am - IP Logged

if is a software like Lantern describe, yes i'll be willing to pay....I"ll like to describe something i'll like the software to have, something that lotterydirector has but that you can only put like 8 numbers on each side (2 rows) but i'll like where you can place 15 numbers on each side making them 30 numbers total....I wish i had the picture to place it here...

I wish they had a software like the one latern described in English...I have yet to see a software like the one Lantern described above....

By the way what is CoverMaster, i've heard so much talk about it...

pumpi76

I previously said: "ll like to describe something i'll like the software to have, something that lotterydirector has but that you can only put like 8 numbers on each side (2 rows) but i'll like where you can place 15 numbers on each side making them 30 numbers total." 

What i was talking about was LOttery director's Keyboard/Pointers section, you can only use like 8 numbers in each pointer...I'll like to use 15 numbers on each pointer making it total of 30....Pointer and Keyboard is the same thing...YOu can only wheel 20 numbers using that free wheel generator they have...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2007, 7:00 am - IP Logged

What about 6 groups of 4 numbers i.e. 24 numbers, and a guarantee of 4 numbers if 6 are drawn with one number from each group?

Spot9

What would be the advantage of creating such a wheel over a single group of 24 numbers wheel with a guarantee of 4 if 6 are in the group? 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2007, 7:58 am - IP Logged

I write my own stuff. But for those who can't, I think this would be a welcome addition to their tool chest... especially those who spent so many dollars and months waiting for ... lottosync. Clown 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2007, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

A program that can help people to win more often than by using quick picks can be made, the trouble is that if people can buy it if it is made, so can the states also buy it, remember there is a 30 minute gap between last ticket bought and the draw, to make things worse there are also pre-tests and RNGs.

It is better not to make a program that predicts, as all people using it for a given draw would get the same set of predicted numbers to play, including the lotteries.

It is best to give them tools with which they can make their own predictions, then those who use the tools best will be the ones who will win, we can't have everybody winning, Right? 

But people would be more inclined to buy and or use a program which gives them a good graphical user  interface.

The prediction logics would determine which stats and filters or tools are needed. 

The pictures posted above seem to come and go. Might have to do with Bandwidth(?).

A make your own stats and filters toolkit just for pick 3 and 4 games  would be nice, something with a nice G.U.I. would be best.

The same for a universal jackpot program would also be very nice, but with a nice G.U.I.

I would prefer a "Lotto Architect 3,4" made just for "daily" games.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2007, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Maybe "Quantum" filters is what I would call "Matrix Numerical-Geometrical Patterns" filters, I have my own ideas on that.

The "Matrix" is the combined past draws or segment(s) of past draws used. 

-------------------

1. Obligations&Prohibitions (Common Chaos Filters)

2. Those seem to apply only to numbers with that program, they should also apply to "Filter Patterns"
              3. Filtering should be done at all levels, from the 1 digit-Patterns going up to the whole complete number-patterns.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3112 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2007, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

CoverMaster is a wheel generator program.  There use to be a link at lottologix, a website with links to lots of free lottery information  but when I checked the website it had disappear or it was redirecting its traffic to a lottery software sight instead.

I just checked the link off Lotto-Logix and everything is as it should be. At http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html there are three lines for CoverMaster. The First goes to the author's web site which is very simple, a download button, the doc, and to email the author to get the password free for the zip.  On the day I learn the author's site is no more I will post a non-password protected version hosted on LL.  At LL the second link gets you a zip of the older version of CoverMaster you can use right away. The zip is hosted on LL so there is always a version of CM you can use.  The only difference is Optimize doesn't auto restart, otherwise it's the same.  The third CM link on LL is the doc. 

To date CoverMaster is the best wheel maker for lotto players who want to try making their own wheels instead of plugging the same picks into the same wheel everyone else using the same software will be playing.  Even if you don't currently use wheels or use the ones everyone else uses, you should download a copy for safe keeping because who knows how much longer any lottery resource will be available.    BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19900 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2007, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

"It is better not to make a program that predicts, as all people using it for a given draw would get the same set of predicted numbers to play, including the lotteries."
                  posted by LANTERN

There are plenty of prediction programs already on the market and some websites selling numbers that they claim are more likely to hit and players are using them and yet there have never been any large group of people win a lottery or a top tier prize playing the same numbers except the one time when all those PowerBall players got their numbers from fortune cookies that had the same numbers.

Even when player use the same data to come up with their numbers its unlikely they will get even similar combinations, there's just too much chaos in the mix and their rules for picking numbers allow too much variations.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2007, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I just checked the link off Lotto-Logix and everything is as it should be. At http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html there are three lines for CoverMaster. The First goes to the author's web site which is very simple, a download button, the doc, and to email the author to get the password free for the zip.  On the day I learn the author's site is no more I will post a non-password protected version hosted on LL.  At LL the second link gets you a zip of the older version of CoverMaster you can use right away. The zip is hosted on LL so there is always a version of CM you can use.  The only difference is Optimize doesn't auto restart, otherwise it's the same.  The third CM link on LL is the doc. 

To date CoverMaster is the best wheel maker for lotto players who want to try making their own wheels instead of plugging the same picks into the same wheel everyone else using the same software will be playing.  Even if you don't currently use wheels or use the ones everyone else uses, you should download a copy for safe keeping because who knows how much longer any lottery resource will be available.    BobP

Thanks Bob, I checked and I left the dash(-) out of the name of the website and that redirected me to the LottoLogic website.

I've have a copy on a back-up drive because too often when a computer crashes old programs are lost and their websites are gone too.

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3112 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

What would be the advantage of creating such a wheel over a single group of 24 numbers wheel with a guarantee of 4 if 6 are in the group? 

Say one day you notice your system\software puts all six winning numbers among blocks of numbers through the ranking from best to worse.  For example, the first four numbers often contain one of the winning numbers.  Block 12-15 often has one of the winning numbers, block 27-30, block  32-35, block 42-45 and the last four numbers often have one winning number. 

A straight up 4if6in24number wheel needs 154 combinations so even if you win you lose money.  However a 4if6in24number wheel limited to one number of four from each of six groups needs only 68.  1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-16, 17-20, 21-14, see how every line has one place holder pointer number from each group.  This is a 4if6 guarantee, you could hand make this for 6if6 by playing every number against every other.

1  5  9 13 17 21
                       1  6 10 14 18 22
                       1  7 11 15 19 23
                       1  8 12 16 20 24
                       2  5  9 14 19 24
                       2  6 10 13 20 23
                       2  7 11 16 17 22
                       2  8 12 15 18 21
                       3  5  9 15 20 22
                       3  6 10 16 19 21
                       3  7 11 13 18 24
                       3  8 12 14 17 23
                       4  5  9 16 18 23
                       4  6 10 15 17 24
                       4  7 11 14 20 21
                       4  8 12 13 19 22
                       1  5 10 13 18 24
                       1  6  9 14 17 23
                       1  7 12 15 20 22
                       1  8 11 16 19 21
                       2  5 10 14 20 21
                       2  6  9 13 19 22
                       2  7 12 16 18 23
                       2  8 11 15 17 24
                       3  5 12 16 17 22
                       3  6 11 15 18 21
                       3  7 10 14 19 24
                       3  8  9 13 20 23
                       4  5 12 15 19 23
                       4  6 11 16 20 24
                       4  7 10 13 17 21
                       4  8  9 14 18 22
                       1  5 11 13 17 22
                       1  6 12 14 18 21
                       1  7  9 15 19 24
                       1  8 10 16 20 23
                       2  5 11 14 19 23
                       2  6 12 13 20 24
                       2  7  9 16 17 21
                       2  8 10 15 18 22
                       3  5 11 13 19 21
                       3  6 11 14 20 22
                       3  7  9 15 17 23
                       3  8  9 16 18 24
                       4  5 12 14 17 24
                       4  6 12 13 18 23
                       4  7 10 16 19 22
                       4  8 10 15 20 21
                       3  5 10 13 17 23
                       3  7 12 15 19 21
                       4  5 11 13 20 21
                       4  7  9 15 18 23
                       1  3  6 16 20 23
                       1  3  8 14 18 21
                       2  6 12 16 17 21
                       2  8 10 14 19 23
                       1  5 11 15 19 22
                       1  7  9 13 17 24
                       2  5  6 12 18 24
                       2  7  8 10 20 22
                       1  6  9 15 16 22
                       1  8 11 13 14 24
                       4  5  8 11 18 23
                       4  6  7  9 20 21
                       5 10 16 18 21 24
                       7 12 14 20 22 23
                       1  2  3  5 12 13
                       1  2  3  7 10 15

end 6 groups of 4 numbers contributing one number each to each line.  Guarantee is 4if6 when one number from each group is drawn.  Far as I know there is no program in english making these kind of wheels.  At lotto-logix on the software page the link to Loto2004 takes you to the site of a commercial software who makes it in Croatia, you have to ask as it isn't the software they are currently trying to sell.  I don't speak or read Croatian, they changed about five words to english for me to puzzle out what everything does. 

BobP

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                        Member #2815
                        November 18, 2003
                        502 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2007, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the responses so far. I have to make a clarification about this thread which might has been misunderstood. I'm talking about Wheel Generator which aims to generate wheels; nothing more or less with the properties I have described at the beginning. I'm not talking about a program that does filtering, statistics, pick numbers for you etc. I have already Lotto Architect for that and aim to improve it much further. You can compare directly Wheel Generator with programs such as Covermaster, Cover32 and Ininuga (or other such programs I'm not aware about). The aim, for now, is to produce minimal wheels but with good properties such as better wins distribution so to gain even more smaller wins if possible. That's the purpose of WG and not to become a complete lottery program.

As an example of what WG could be used for by an individual is e.g. I plan to target 4if5 (pick-6 game) but I want to play only 15 tickets with my 14 numbers selection (a close-cover wheel needs 29 tickets to ensure that). Which is the best wheel to play so to ensure as better as possible this win category (catch the 4-hit) but also improve the lower winning categories? Other strategies are possible as well i.e. aim to improve the higher winning categories. That's what WG targets to achieve. An alternative approach on WG's usage is e.g. I want to play a 4if5 with 70% chance to win the 4-hit (to reduce the cost of playing the close-cover wheel obviously). Given filtering a wheel isgenerally a very bad idea, WG could construct such a wheel with the above desired properties. I hope you get the idea what Wheel Generator is about.

As for all other cases such as Serotic wheels, these can be considered as add-on options but to be able to construct such systems we need to have the initial "building blocks" which are the wheels constructed by WG and other programs in first place as RJOh correctly says.

Finally LANTERN, what you display is a complete lottery program (the SCOR...). Not what meant to be discussed in a thread about wheeling programs.

cheers

lottoarchitect 

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19900 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2007, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

"It is better not to make a program that predicts, as all people using it for a given draw would get the same set of predicted numbers to play, including the lotteries."
                          posted by LANTERN

There are plenty of prediction programs already on the market and some websites selling numbers that they claim are more likely to hit and players are using them and yet there have never been any large group of people win a lottery or a top tier prize playing the same numbers except the one time when all those PowerBall players got their numbers from fortune cookies that had the same numbers.

Even when player use the same data to come up with their numbers its unlikely they will get even similar combinations, there's just too much chaos in the mix and their rules for picking numbers allow too much variations.

I stand corrected, now there has been another group that won an unusual amount of higher tier prizes that got their numbers from a single source, the TLC Network's broadcast of "How the Lottery Changed My Life" according this news story:
                          http://www.lotterypost.com/news/163572

Make me wonder why the same things hasn't happened with a group using the same software.  I have to conclude that software results are random or include so many possible outcomes that players using the same software aren't likely to play the same numbers unless they can afford to play them all. 

What is needed is a computer program that develops a statistical algorithm based on its data and produce the same small group of numbers to play every time until the data is changed, hopefully that group will have some winners most of the time.  Other wise its picks are no better than QPs and its odds of picking a winner aren't any better either.

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2007, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I stand corrected, now there has been another group that won an unusual amount of higher tier prizes that got their numbers from a single source, the TLC Network's broadcast of "How the Lottery Changed My Life" according this news story:
                            http://www.lotterypost.com/news/163572

Make me wonder why the same things hasn't happened with a group using the same software.  I have to conclude that software results are random or include so many possible outcomes that players using the same software aren't likely to play the same numbers unless they can afford to play them all. 

What is needed is a computer program that develops a statistical algorithm based on its data and produce the same small group of numbers to play every time until the data is changed, hopefully that group will have some winners most of the time.  Other wise its picks are no better than QPs and its odds of picking a winner aren't any better either.

Lottery software written for sale is designed so that different users will not all get the same results, even when working with the same data. What this does is give the program a greater chance of producing a winner (and a testimonial)... somewhere.

Imagine I say "I have a system that let's you win a straight pick3 with only 10 numbers bet"

If I give you and 99 other people the same 10 numbers and they don't fall, all 100 of you will not be too happy.

If I give each of you 10 different numbers, after the draw, 94 of you will say my numbers are crap, 5 will say "hmphh. I shoulda boxed the numbers", and one of you will be thilledBig Grin. And I have another person happy to say they spent $10 on my system and won $500. Now scale that up to a p5 or p6 game ... a testimonial for that will drive quite a few new sales. Few are going to ask how many non-winners have been using the software for years with no luck. 

I am sure sales of fortune cookies jumped after that mass win awhile back.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5587 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

This would be an addition to ones tool chest.  I use more than one source for selecting numbers and then creating lines.  The key, as several of you have said, is the narrowing down of your picks so that it is economically effective to sustain playing without getting ridiculous.