Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Use The Magic Square of Sun/Moon for the Pick 5...

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2007, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kola,

How/Why did you come with 111 for your wrap up and downs ? Just curious.

I did some more testing on that Saturn chart to see if there was a link between when certain parts of the chart would appear to have systematic hits and if those hits reflected on certain days and how long between hits. No steady and conclusive results were found unfortunately. Seeing that this is a 'Saturn' chart, maybe it needs to be used on certain astrological dates. Just throwing ideas out for now... There is another test I need to do as I'm curious as to one thing that caught my attention. Maybe I'm reading into it to far, but I will let you know when test is completed and if results are favorable.

Hello Omniscient.

That's a very good question. 

People on the LP commonly use wrapups and wrapdowns in their Lottery workups. The most famous book for all the wraps, or rundowns as some call them is Prof. E.Z. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundowns and Workouts. He uses 111 to do his rundowns. I don't have the book, so I don't know if he explains specifically why he chose 111. 

But, as to why I used 111 for the Saturn Square to derive those other 2 squares...To be honest, I really can't tell you right now. I'm sorry.  I'm still working on a few things that are not ripe yet for public display.  I chose 111 for a number of specific reasons, the least of which is convenience. After I've played around a bit or a 'lot-of-bit', I'll look to share something more substantive on a future thread.

By the way, I liked the ideas you threw out concerning the squares and they are valid areas for deeper research. You said that maybe you were "reading into it too far" . Well, that's a good thing. Read as far into it as you can. You can always pull back. Also, you seem to have a strong linear grounding, so by all means,  do a severe right brain lean and read far into anything, because you'll still having a bit of yourself tethered to the left brain. That whole-brain balanced usage is a huge asset .

Happy Explorations...

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #46570
    September 14, 2006
    558 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2007, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Hello Omniscient.

That's a very good question. 

People on the LP commonly use wrapups and wrapdowns in their Lottery workups. The most famous book for all the wraps, or rundowns as some call them is Prof. E.Z. Hitt's Ready Reference Rundowns and Workouts. He uses 111 to do his rundowns. I don't have the book, so I don't know if he explains specifically why he chose 111. 

But, as to why I used 111 for the Saturn Square to derive those other 2 squares...To be honest, I really can't tell you right now. I'm sorry.  I'm still working on a few things that are not ripe yet for public display.  I chose 111 for a number of specific reasons, the least of which is convenience. After I've played around a bit or a 'lot-of-bit', I'll look to share something more substantive on a future thread.

By the way, I liked the ideas you threw out concerning the squares and they are valid areas for deeper research. You said that maybe you were "reading into it too far" . Well, that's a good thing. Read as far into it as you can. You can always pull back. Also, you seem to have a strong linear grounding, so by all means,  do a severe right brain lean and read far into anything, because you'll still having a bit of yourself tethered to the left brain. That whole-brain balanced usage is a huge asset .

Happy Explorations...

Hi Kola,

Well, I finished running some new number calcs from my latest test and used the mystical forum. Nothing new to report on... my hunch was wrong on finding a link to see if the charts numbers had a bearing on which side of the chart to use. Remember when I said alot of the charts numbers produced 2 of the 3, which I found very interesting, but didnt know which 2 to use weather it was vertical, horizontal or diagonal? I was back-checking the 'mystical' side of the Saturn chart to maybe shed some light. Oh well ...

(placing my dunce hat back on) lol

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1527 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kola,

Well, I finished running some new number calcs from my latest test and used the mystical forum. Nothing new to report on... my hunch was wrong on finding a link to see if the charts numbers had a bearing on which side of the chart to use. Remember when I said alot of the charts numbers produced 2 of the 3, which I found very interesting, but didnt know which 2 to use weather it was vertical, horizontal or diagonal? I was back-checking the 'mystical' side of the Saturn chart to maybe shed some light. Oh well ...

(placing my dunce hat back on) lol

Omniscient

Hi Omniscient,

Good luck to you as you continue to explore!

woodville,ohio
        United States
        Member #48490
        December 29, 2006
        126 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2007, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Majic number... 111... keep it in your sight

When I ran my 5 digit pick 111 is your cut off for 4 out of 5

with always one from above the number111.

look at your charts find you low number and you will have a 3 out of 5 in 9 numbers

ooops to much ....Keep looking

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1527 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2007, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Majic number... 111... keep it in your sight

When I ran my 5 digit pick 111 is your cut off for 4 out of 5

with always one from above the number111.

look at your charts find you low number and you will have a 3 out of 5 in 9 numbers

ooops to much ....Keep looking

Thanks Redtag. Hopefully a few can somewhat apply the tips you gave.

Happy Hunting to you as well!