Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For the sake of being blunt...

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7295 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2007, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I never understand the "personal insults" by posters like RJOH and Stack47. What's funny, I don't even remember doing anything bad to those guys other than stating my knowledge about the Lottery.

By the way, Kola seems to have a "bright mind" about the lottery. After reading her comments, I thought, "This is ONE serious Pro."

I'm sure she (?) knows more than she shown here - like that Sun Moon thing post. I think her understanding on the lottery is much deeper than that and I'm a deep thinker myself.

Kola, if you're reading this.....

At the rate you're thinking, picking lottery numbers will almost come natural for you. Like second nature. After reading your post, I tried to come up with a way we can actually talk about those "confidential" methods and patterns. I realize though, such information is just too difficult to share with others, especially when you spent years perfecting it. It would be nice to know if we actually think alike on methods and patterns but I don't know how two people can just get together and "share" that type of information when it revolves around "money." 

"I never understand the "personal insults" by posters like RJOH and Stack47."

It's a message board so people respond to other messages. You said that you hardly ever play and I responded with: if you don't buy a ticket, you have no chance of winning. How can a simple fact be called a 'personal insult'?

As far as I know, there are no established rules requiring all 50,000 plus Lottery Post members to give a post or every poster any credibility for unproven claims. Since this is about the lottery, those of us who have played for years and talked to others that have played realize there are thousands of different methods and are willing to listen. However when we see no predictions or read any methodology, our credibility meters drop to zero and we write the poster off as somebody trying to sell something or ‘this always happens around Christmas time and Spring break’.

"like that Sun Moon thing post.

When the pick-3s first started, players began looking for ways choose their numbers and some of methods didn't even pass the 'eyes rolling test' until they showed 5 or 10 winning tickets. So any method has potential, but the trick is showing results.

Mega Millions has multi-million dollar payoffs but it also has 175 million different combinations to choose from so common sense dictates that any "sure thing' or guaranteed winning method' will always get skepticism.

"I tried to come up with a way we can actually talk about those "confidential" methods and patterns. I realize though, such information is just too difficult to share with others, especially when you spent years perfecting it. It would be nice to know if we actually think alike on methods and patterns but I don't know how two people can just get together and "share" that type of information when it revolves around "money".

How about sending them a private message or an email?

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2007, 10:38 am - IP Logged

"Winner, winner chicken dinner"

When everybody now gets an A or the same grade for whatever the performance or task be, (outcome based), challeging or questioning something turns into criticism. 

In the real world, statements need to be backed up with facts, scores count, and on this LP site there are people such as RJ, Stack, myself and many others that deal in facts and truth.

On the other hand there are people that make unfounded statements and purport them to be factual all the time, and if you question them, instead of giving facts they take it personally and begin with the ad hominum attacks, red herrings, and even more BS, they don't even know they are doing it.

Happens all the time.

United States
      Member #57256
      December 24, 2007
      40 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Of course from your perspective, you may see it that way, I don't. I can see if the fella is criticizing my method or how I look at patterns but it's neither. He insulted me personally. I can disagree with your system, method, or pattern but for me to call you, for ex., a b1tch for not agreeing with your insights would be unwarranted and your motives will come to surface. It's called, a Hater. 

As far as my method being flawless - it's the truth. I've said it before, my method produces 2-4 numbers for each set ( the 5 separate white balls). It's the Bonus ball numbers I have to work on. When I say it's flawless - it is in the fact that the winning number was among the 4 numbers. So, with my method, I'm dealing with 4 such numbers for each set and as I've explained and plead on some of my posts, I need someone to show me how to play all those numbers where each of those numbers are group together on a ticket and leaving none of them out. Maybe I worded it wrong when I said, " I need to know how to work combinations" To me, a combination is matching up all the number you pick to be played with all the other numbers you picked. I know here at LP, a combination is all the possible combinations that can be played based on the odds, right ? So, I think I learn the word "combination" according to LP.

I don't play the lottery much. I rarely plays it. However, I alway play it by paper and pen. I always write the numbers down and test it agains the actual draw and sure enough my method is sound and top-notch. If you live in the Houston area, we can meet up on a draw night and I will have the numbers on paper and can sit with me an wait til the draw is completed and I will hand you the paper and you'll see it for yourself. Why would I lie about this ? It's not like I'm out here begging people to show me how to play smarter, now am I ?

I don't believe in spending money and "not knowing." I believe in spending money and having a "real chance." That just me. That don't make me any less credible. Last thing, why post my numbers on this site for someone else to play them and make money off my picks - sucka puhleezeee !

United States
        Member #57256
        December 24, 2007
        40 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Forgot to mention....I would really love a program for template conversion from roulette to a fantasy five game with 1-36. Very very interesting.

I like your ideas Numbatuff....

I guess people on this board like to see more show than hype. And the veterans here, have seen them all claiming something. Hence the feeling of being attacked. RJOH tells it as he sees it. I don't blame him because I'm guilty for doing it too. It's not always politically correct, but factual nonetheless. My interpretation is that maybe you weren't as aware of the caliber here on the good ole LP, than you thought... man...lolCheers

Keepem coming. I never turn down info that might possibly be the missing link I was looking for. In my opiness, I believe there is a difference between preaching and showing. Or sharing I should say...You chose to share, but you came on too strong, all bold and mighty....LOL Like I said before....I admire the tenacity. Me? I really wasn't offended. I really don't care actually...lol

All that matters to me is that I will someday see someone in the prediction board win continously with a make a living profit, and then to copy it. It hasn't happened yet. Knowing that it will probably never happen, I revert back to studying and doing the job myself.

I always have to explain why I wear my heart and soul on my sleeve. I reply by saying that "You don't want me to lie right?"...lol

I welcome you to the Lottery Post......

HEEEEEEEEE      HAWWWWWWWWW!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Just what I thought - you represent like maybe, 85 to 90 percent of the memebrs at LP. Of course that's a wild guess on my part but it's what I feel most of the posters on here do: sit, read, and expect somebody to show them how to win. Now, let's say real players actually did that. What good is that gonna do for him? You'll simply take their method, patterns and win big and gone on about your business. And the real players that gave you your "winning luck" would either have share in the jackpot and look like damn fools. And you're here preaching about sharing becuase you would ? Fella, go sit down and think about what you're saying. While you're at it, grow some sensibility.

That's why I say, for those "real players" if they lacking in a little something that's the difference in winning the JP, it's best to team up with a "real player" that knows the game and together, if they don't mind splitting a big JP, win it all.

I spend years perfecting my system and Im not about to reveal it to  someone that just happen to sit their butts on the LP and "expect" someone to give a free path to instant wealth. Such a personw would be a fool with that Yeeeeee Hawww crap.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Of course from your perspective, you may see it that way, I don't. I can see if the fella is criticizing my method or how I look at patterns but it's neither. He insulted me personally. I can disagree with your system, method, or pattern but for me to call you, for ex., a b1tch for not agreeing with your insights would be unwarranted and your motives will come to surface. It's called, a Hater. 

As far as my method being flawless - it's the truth. I've said it before, my method produces 2-4 numbers for each set ( the 5 separate white balls). It's the Bonus ball numbers I have to work on. When I say it's flawless - it is in the fact that the winning number was among the 4 numbers. So, with my method, I'm dealing with 4 such numbers for each set and as I've explained and plead on some of my posts, I need someone to show me how to play all those numbers where each of those numbers are group together on a ticket and leaving none of them out. Maybe I worded it wrong when I said, " I need to know how to work combinations" To me, a combination is matching up all the number you pick to be played with all the other numbers you picked. I know here at LP, a combination is all the possible combinations that can be played based on the odds, right ? So, I think I learn the word "combination" according to LP.

I don't play the lottery much. I rarely plays it. However, I alway play it by paper and pen. I always write the numbers down and test it agains the actual draw and sure enough my method is sound and top-notch. If you live in the Houston area, we can meet up on a draw night and I will have the numbers on paper and can sit with me an wait til the draw is completed and I will hand you the paper and you'll see it for yourself. Why would I lie about this ? It's not like I'm out here begging people to show me how to play smarter, now am I ?

I don't believe in spending money and "not knowing." I believe in spending money and having a "real chance." That just me. That don't make me any less credible. Last thing, why post my numbers on this site for someone else to play them and make money off my picks - sucka puhleezeee !

"I need to know how to work combinations" To me, a combination is matching up all the number you pick to be played with all the other numbers you picked.

Seems like a simple task to figure out if anyone knows how you want to combine the numbers you pick.

Just simple wheeling procedure to me.

There are a lot of lottery wheels here at lottery post in systems. If what you want is not in the wheels I am sure a program could be created to get all the combinations you want. By someone.

WHATT

United States
            Member #57256
            December 24, 2007
            40 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2007, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

"I need to know how to work combinations" To me, a combination is matching up all the number you pick to be played with all the other numbers you picked.

Seems like a simple task to figure out if anyone knows how you want to combine the numbers you pick.

Just simple wheeling procedure to me.

There are a lot of lottery wheels here at lottery post in systems. If what you want is not in the wheels I am sure a program could be created to get all the combinations you want. By someone.

Yeah, I checked out the Wheel Forum. Question - does the Moderators see the numbers you input ? Does any LP associate sees what you input ? Plus, I don't quite understand it. I know the system "suppose" to play every combination based on the number you give it. Does it ? And how confidential is it ?

Now, if there someone that can "show me" how to do it, bless it that person for I have something to give back in valuable insight to picking numbers.

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I checked out the Wheel Forum. Question - does the Moderators see the numbers you input ? Does any LP associate sees what you input ? Plus, I don't quite understand it. I know the system "suppose" to play every combination based on the number you give it. Does it ? And how confidential is it ?

Now, if there someone that can "show me" how to do it, bless it that person for I have something to give back in valuable insight to picking numbers.

"Yeah, I checked out the Wheel Forum. Question - does the Moderators see the numbers you input ? Does any LP associate sees what you input ? Plus, I don't quite understand it. I know the system "suppose" to play every combination based on the number you give it. Does it ? And how confidential is it ?"

There is only one person who can answer that question.

That is Todd.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

"Now, if there someone that can "show me" how to do it, bless it that person for I have something to give back in valuable insight to picking numbers."

There are no doubt a great many indivduals here at lottery post who could do that.

They just have not stepped forward to offer their assistance up to this point.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8790 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2007, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

"Yeah, I checked out the Wheel Forum. Question - does the Moderators see the numbers you input ? Does any LP associate sees what you input ? Plus, I don't quite understand it. I know the system "suppose" to play every combination based on the number you give it. Does it ? And how confidential is it ?"

If you are worried about someone seeing the numbers you input just number your pick 1 thru whatever and when you get the output of the lines and combinations generated convert the input numbers back to your selected picks.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8790 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

If you are worried about someone seeing the numbers you input just number your pick 1 thru whatever and when you get the output of the lines and combinations generated convert the input numbers back to your selected picks.

Now if that works for you and you hit big money just pm me for my mailing address.

A check in my mail for 100 thou will do.  ROFL

WHATT

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2007, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe in a Lottery System, I believe in methods and patterns - it's the only approach that derives its' practical results purely from the Lottery Matrix

If you believe in methods and patterns, then you have a system.

shushhhh !!

Don't tell anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya think the day will come where ANYBODY shares 100% of what they 'know' ?  

I won't, but it's not because it's a 'secret' - it's because I don't have the time to explain EVERYTHING I track, theories I have developed. And the one thing anyone knows is this: you can have all the theories you want, but not all of them work all of the time.   Some do a little better than others a higher percentage of the time, you have to go with gut instinct which theories are 'due' and which ones to put on the sidelines for awhile.

I have one theory that hits with 90% accuracy, I should have set it aside for 12/29 because it's been on a heckuva streak, but didn't. It was due to miss on 12/29 but didn't.  But again, all you can do is play with your instincts and go with them. 

United States
                        Member #57256
                        December 24, 2007
                        40 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Now if that works for you and you hit big money just pm me for my mailing address.

A check in my mail for 100 thou will do.  ROFL

Thanks for the tip. I'ma just stick to doing it with my own hands, paper, and a pen. Just testing you out though --  if I would send you a check, what type of check ?

United States
                          Member #57256
                          December 24, 2007
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2007, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Sounds more like a hunch - a good tool in figuring out numbers from time to time. Even still, a theory is no harm in sharing since it's based on your instinct and not anything practical.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20106 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2007, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

You said: 

As far as my method being flawless - it's the truth. I've said it before, my method produces 2-4 numbers for each set ( the 5 separate white balls). It's the Bonus ball numbers I have to work on. When I say it's flawless - it is in the fact that the winning number was among the 4 numbers. So, with my method, I'm dealing with 4 such numbers for each set and as I've explained and plead on some of my posts, I need someone to show me how to play all those numbers where each of those numbers are group together on a ticket and leaving none of them out. Maybe I worded it wrong when I said, " I need to know how to work combinations" To me, a combination is matching up all the number you pick to be played with all the other numbers you picked. I know here at LP, a combination is all the possible combinations that can be played based on the odds, right ? So, I think I learn the word "combination" according to LP

Well, then you can play the full wheels. 5 if 5 of 10 = 252 ticket @ $ 1.00 = $252.00

5 if 5 of 16 =4,368 tickets @ $1.00 =$4368.00

If you're that wealthy, knock yourself out..               Good luck

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
                              Member #57256
                              December 24, 2007
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2007, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

You said: 

As far as my method being flawless - it's the truth. I've said it before, my method produces 2-4 numbers for each set ( the 5 separate white balls). It's the Bonus ball numbers I have to work on. When I say it's flawless - it is in the fact that the winning number was among the 4 numbers. So, with my method, I'm dealing with 4 such numbers for each set and as I've explained and plead on some of my posts, I need someone to show me how to play all those numbers where each of those numbers are group together on a ticket and leaving none of them out. Maybe I worded it wrong when I said, " I need to know how to work combinations" To me, a combination is matching up all the number you pick to be played with all the other numbers you picked. I know here at LP, a combination is all the possible combinations that can be played based on the odds, right ? So, I think I learn the word "combination" according to LP

Well, then you can play the full wheels. 5 if 5 of 10 = 252 ticket @ $ 1.00 = $252.00

5 if 5 of 16 =4,368 tickets @ $1.00 =$4368.00

If you're that wealthy, knock yourself out..               Good luck

Since you so knowlegeable and a Moderator ( if I'm not mistaken), why don't you show me how to do it myself without going through the system ? I offered you a cool deal in the past ( don't if you read it, though ). So, what do you say ?