Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For the sake of being blunt...

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2007, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Five groups of four numbers each.  If one and only one number is correct in each group 4if5 is guaranteed.  Replace my place holder pointer numbers with your best picks.

| 1-2-3-4 | 5-6-7-8 | 9-10-11-12 | 13-14-15-16 | 17-18-19-20 |

01 05 09 13 17
01 05 10 14 18
01 05 11 15 19
01 05 12 16 20
01 06 09 14 20
01 06 10 13 19
01 06 11 16 18
01 06 12 15 17
01 07 09 15 18
01 07 10 16 17
01 07 11 13 20
01 07 12 14 19
01 08 09 16 19
01 08 10 15 20
01 08 11 14 17
01 08 12 13 18
02 05 09 14 19
02 05 10 13 20
02 05 11 16 17
02 05 12 15 18
02 06 09 13 18
02 06 10 14 17
02 06 11 15 20
02 06 12 16 19
02 07 09 16 20
02 07 10 15 19
02 07 11 14 18
02 07 12 13 17
02 08 09 15 17
02 08 10 16 18
02 08 11 13 19
02 08 12 14 20
03 05 09 15 20
03 05 10 16 19
03 05 11 13 18
03 05 12 14 17
03 06 09 16 17
03 06 10 15 18
03 06 11 14 19
03 06 12 13 20
03 07 09 13 19
03 07 10 14 20
03 07 11 15 17
03 07 12 16 18
03 08 09 14 18
03 08 10 13 17
03 08 11 16 20
03 08 12 15 19
04 05 09 16 18
04 05 10 15 17
04 05 11 14 20
04 05 12 13 19
04 06 09 15 19
04 06 10 16 20
04 06 11 13 17
04 06 12 14 18
04 07 09 14 17
04 07 10 13 18
04 07 11 16 19
04 07 12 15 20
04 08 09 13 20
04 08 10 14 19
04 08 11 15 18
04 08 12 16 17

end 64 lines 4if5 if one from each group. Good luck to you. BobP

The same wheel concept only with a 5if5 guarantee would take 1024 combinations.  That's 5 groups of 4 numbers each. First group contributes one of its four numbers to the 1st combination position. The second group one number to the second position. The third group one number to the third position and so on. Every number in every group is played against every other number in the other groups.  If as you say, you can make up (I assume 5) groups of 2 to 4 numbers each and capture all 5 winning numbers (one from each group) this wheel would give you a 5# win in 1024 lines, plays, tickets, etc.  It would be cheaper if you could always say which group would have 2 numbers and which 4 numbers, otherwise this way you can just add 2 random numbers to the 2 number groups.  BTW this is called conditional group wheeling. It is also possible to make a wheel that allows a range of say 0 to 2 numbers from each group only it takes many more lines. If you can't do the above, but can put all 5 winning numbers into a reduced field of 20 then you would need to use a full wheel.  I'm not going to post the conditional wheel unless someone wants it due to the size.  The full wheel is available to all members from the menu on the left.   BobP 

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2007, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Ladies and Gentlmen, can you honestly say that any system you've used thus far has improve your chances at winning the lottery, consistently ? I don't believe in a Lottery System, I believe in methods and patterns - it's the only approach that derives its' practical results purely from the Lottery Matrix.

A system is "self-invented." It doesn't derive purely from the behavior of the Lottery Matrix (numbers). I like to see more of you people get involved creating methods, studying patterns and understanding why the numbers behave as they do. I have such a method and it's very, very "top notch." I want to work with a partner that think like I do and believe what I believe ( methods and patterns) and together we can colloborate on some sensitive information that you guard at all cost. Every serious lottery player have that "edge" that sets them apart from most on here. It seems most of the posters here just sit and read and expect us to hand them some "Holy Grail" stuff about the lottery and give nothing in return. Such people are intellectural lazy.... if they ever had such intelligent to begin with.

I'm still reading around the Lottery Post and I'm impressed with one individual: Kola. This person sees the Lottery parallel but entirely different approach to my own. She/he would be that "partner" I like to colloborate with and share sensitive information about methods/approaches etc. Too bad she/he is into Pick 5 and I'm a big Mega Million player.

Regardless though, I think everyone should contribute their insigths in a cryptic language so others can recognize the knowlege as close to their own and they can get together to "perfect" a method in figuring out the lottery.

I just ran my method for the last Mega Million draw and it was flawless ( 2-4 different numbers for each set and having all the winning numbers except the Bonus Ball). It's amazing and when you invest more of your time searching methods and studying/understanding patterns, the better you're off as a serious Pro of the game - trust me.

Just thouht I share that with you guys.

Am I the only one to think of ""Alonzo Wright" when I read these posts?

Inquiring minds want to know but I don't have an inquiring mind.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2007, 2:21 am - IP Logged

While I have no knowledge of how sensible or wreckless Pac's butt pimple may be, I can say he has generously shared plenty of his ideas, and some of them have shown a profit potential.

Pac: Hi folks! I have this idea that I want to share concerning the p-3. Let's toss it around like a salad in mid december. I ran a short test and it looks promising. Here's the cost: xxxx  Here's the profit: xxxx  Let's test this and see if it is just a short streak, or something viable. Here's how it works........etc....

Joe Shmo: I got a jewel that'll blow your socks off, but yous guys, I have this strange feeling I'm with a bunch wanna be lottery punks who think just because they've studied the lottery for many years, that they're somewhat knowledgable about the subject. Puhleeez!!

I'm here to save the day, but with a price.....HA HA....I must first torture you. And the price of this torture is that at the end of this charade, I still....won't reveal anything. My only mission is to show how I'm so smart and everyone exept for 2 or 3 people on the entire planet agree with me and have the capability to think as I do. The rest are nothing but robots who don't think for themselves. What a pity you people are....

Can I borrow 10 bucks?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2007, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Nice one Pac!    The pimple stuff was kind of gross tho... Smiley

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #57256
          December 24, 2007
          40 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2007, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Nice one Pac!    The pimple stuff was kind of gross tho... Smiley

This is unbelievable ! And Todd, I didn't know you was the Owner. Look dude, I think you have a wonderful site. After reading through alot of features, indeed, you have some very helpful tools to assist lottery players.

I'm just getting back after getting comments from posters, through private message, on things I was looking for and they were very good tip/advices. Today, I decided to go ahead and reveal some parts of my method/patterns - just wanted to show some love to all for helping me with what I asked for. I'm reading all these negative comments by posters ( especially that Pac guy/gal) and the onslaught kept going and going. And as an Owner, you give him/her a pat on the back as if to condone this type of negative criticism. That's not the way to do it, Mr. Owner. I do moderating on another site ( ESPN message board) and I can tell you, this is poor integrity on your part. Of course you're the Owner and it's your perrogative what you do and say with your site but I was becoming a willing participant and was going to open up a lot of minds to a new way at looking at lottery numbers ( naked ). I read lots of stuff here and the idea of reading patterns according to LP - I can simplified the understanding for you guys and introduce an exciting new way in "seeing it" in a whole new light. I wanted to show you guys some love.

Pac - I apologized if I hurt your feelings. I want to point out, however, you was the FIRST to insult me and like the golden rule: An eye for an eye: You do unto me, I will do unto you. Somebody gotta have the better head though (*sighing* @ Todd ) and I'll take it upon myself to be the first to come out and apologize to you ( even though I'm justified in criticizing you as explained above).

If it's the communitys' wish that I leave, I will.

Love, Peace, and Happiness to all.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19817 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

This is unbelievable ! And Todd, I didn't know you was the Owner. Look dude, I think you have a wonderful site. After reading through alot of features, indeed, you have some very helpful tools to assist lottery players.

I'm just getting back after getting comments from posters, through private message, on things I was looking for and they were very good tip/advices. Today, I decided to go ahead and reveal some parts of my method/patterns - just wanted to show some love to all for helping me with what I asked for. I'm reading all these negative comments by posters ( especially that Pac guy/gal) and the onslaught kept going and going. And as an Owner, you give him/her a pat on the back as if to condone this type of negative criticism. That's not the way to do it, Mr. Owner. I do moderating on another site ( ESPN message board) and I can tell you, this is poor integrity on your part. Of course you're the Owner and it's your perrogative what you do and say with your site but I was becoming a willing participant and was going to open up a lot of minds to a new way at looking at lottery numbers ( naked ). I read lots of stuff here and the idea of reading patterns according to LP - I can simplified the understanding for you guys and introduce an exciting new way in "seeing it" in a whole new light. I wanted to show you guys some love.

Pac - I apologized if I hurt your feelings. I want to point out, however, you was the FIRST to insult me and like the golden rule: An eye for an eye: You do unto me, I will do unto you. Somebody gotta have the better head though (*sighing* @ Todd ) and I'll take it upon myself to be the first to come out and apologize to you ( even though I'm justified in criticizing you as explained above).

"Love, Peace, and Happiness to all."

Ditto to you Dude.  When you decide to buy that winning ticket, take a picture of it and send in a copy after you cash it in.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2007, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I can't speak for the community Numba tuff.

All I want to say tonight, over, an over, and over, is Have a Happy New Year!!! Everyone...that includes lazy lottery nerds that have no life, and no clue as to what city they're even in.....Much less figuring out the odds...lol Them even!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2007, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

If you are a moderator on another board, I'm shocked at your complete lack of understanding of netiquette on forums.  I actually took it easy on you and got a bunch of questions why I did so.  You don't sound like a moderator at the ESPN site, so I'll just pretend you didn't say that.

Have a wonderful 2008, Mr. Moderator.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #10720
                  January 23, 2005
                  933 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Wheeling systems - they ring of Gail Howard. I have one of those pamphlets from the Stop&Shop called "How To Win The Lottery" but I think a lot of the advice GH presents doesn't improve your odds other than if you wheel numbers you're now playing 10 tickets and your chances went up 10-fold. If I play 10 a drawing vs. 1 I will win 10x as often unless I am using a great system to get the numbers to wheel in the first place. I think there is a calculator on here (is there?) that would tell you what the odds of a winning set contained within a field of how many to pick from i.e. how many tickets you'd have to play to win that many times.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

If you are a moderator on another board, I'm shocked at your complete lack of understanding of netiquette on forums.  I actually took it easy on you and got a bunch of questions why I did so.  You don't sound like a moderator at the ESPN site, so I'll just pretend you didn't say that.

Have a wonderful 2008, Mr. Moderator.

Now I know how Rjoh got his insight. Todd is the man....! He teacheth, the masses....An they say how high do you want me to be?

How high? As high as a berkley student on sugar pills...lol

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                      West Side of Sunny Florida
                      United States
                      Member #55048
                      September 8, 2007
                      3371 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2008, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

NumberTuff-

question - Have'ya won anything lately??? Cuz that is why most people are on this site - to win! 

Thumbs Up

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2008, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Now I know how Rjoh got his insight. Todd is the man....! He teacheth, the masses....An they say how high do you want me to be?

How high? As high as a berkley student on sugar pills...lol

Pac, I had a friend who lived not far, from the Berkeley campus. He took me to a pizza parlor, on campus, in 1965. You would have had to be there to believe. I can truthfully say, those were not sugar pills!!!!

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          527 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2008, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I want to say a few things.

One, of all the LP "names" people use here at LP, I have to say that the name, "Numba Tuff" is a darn good and inventive one.  When I read it, I think of somebody determined to battle the numbers the way Beowulf battled monsters in the original Beowulf story I read in school (many years before the movie came out, btw).  So congrats on having a darn good name; my name is SO boring, hehe.

Second, if you research my posts, you will see that I am a big fan of learning about patterns, pattern recognition, and intuiting the numbers that apprehend a pattern or contradict it.  One of the books advertised here at LP talks a lot about different types of patterns.

One reason patterns are fascinating is because just when you THINK you have apprehended one, either another one forms OR something uncommon or strange or "random" occurs!   Yes, in randomness patterns are indeed "found" but "following" a pattern to its presumed end (i.e., the winning numbers!) is like trying to ride a surfboard when a wave from a perfect storm arises!  How many of us ended thrown off the surfboard or could only keep one foot on, if that?

I guess that's the fun of it and it's the reason we hope and aspire to "ride that wave" until it ends on the shore after the "cameras" capture the chase, the thrill, the nailing of that elusive winning combination.  It's a hell of a ride.  The thought of mastering that wave fuels our hopes and motivates us to try and try again.

But still, we at LP, and elsewhere, still paddle back out into the waves and climb back up on our surfboard (prediction) and try to ride it in not only to the shore but to the bank. 

I choose to believe that everyone here is a good person, with good intentions.  We can show each other how to "surf" but in the final analysis, only each of us alone can get up on that
                          "board" and try to ride that combination in to the shore, the lottery's HQ, and then to the bank.

I hope we can continue to share and not show off our knowledge and refrain from strutting our ego and going on the attack or the offensive, something I am still trying to learn!

Winning a lottery is like Pele's amazing bicycle kick or Dr. J's going behind the backboard, having a cup of coffee, putting the ball in the basket, and then coming back down on both feet.  It might be elusive but it is not impossible.  We work on our own "art".  We delight at our improvement.  We strive to transcend "limitations".

We're all on the same team but sometimes only one of us can cross that elusive finish line; other times more than one crosses it at the same time or also lands on the shore successfully.

Good luck to everyone. 

Hey, do you see that?  I see a wave forming out there-- you guys ready?  Let's get out there and ride it in!

"Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth."  -Sherlock Holmes (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

"How do you hit the bullseye?  DON'T AIM!" - Zen saying

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
                            Upstate New York
                            United States
                            Member #48358
                            December 23, 2006
                            152 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2008, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

One, of all the LP "names" people use here at LP, I have to say that the name, "Numba Tuff" is a darn good and inventive one.  When I read it, I think of somebody determined to battle the numbers the way Beowulf battled monsters in the original Beowulf story I read in school (many years before the movie came out, btw).  So congrats on having a darn good name; my name is SO boring, hehe.

Second, if you research my posts, you will see that I am a big fan of learning about patterns, pattern recognition, and intuiting the numbers that apprehend a pattern or contradict it.  One of the books advertised here at LP talks a lot about different types of patterns.

One reason patterns are fascinating is because just when you THINK you have apprehended one, either another one forms OR something uncommon or strange or "random" occurs!   Yes, in randomness patterns are indeed "found" but "following" a pattern to its presumed end (i.e., the winning numbers!) is like trying to ride a surfboard when a wave from a perfect storm arises!  How many of us ended thrown off the surfboard or could only keep one foot on, if that?

I guess that's the fun of it and it's the reason we hope and aspire to "ride that wave" until it ends on the shore after the "cameras" capture the chase, the thrill, the nailing of that elusive winning combination.  It's a hell of a ride.  The thought of mastering that wave fuels our hopes and motivates us to try and try again.

But still, we at LP, and elsewhere, still paddle back out into the waves and climb back up on our surfboard (prediction) and try to ride it in not only to the shore but to the bank. 

I choose to believe that everyone here is a good person, with good intentions.  We can show each other how to "surf" but in the final analysis, only each of us alone can get up on that
                            "board" and try to ride that combination in to the shore, the lottery's HQ, and then to the bank.

I hope we can continue to share and not show off our knowledge and refrain from strutting our ego and going on the attack or the offensive, something I am still trying to learn!

Winning a lottery is like Pele's amazing bicycle kick or Dr. J's going behind the backboard, having a cup of coffee, putting the ball in the basket, and then coming back down on both feet.  It might be elusive but it is not impossible.  We work on our own "art".  We delight at our improvement.  We strive to transcend "limitations".

We're all on the same team but sometimes only one of us can cross that elusive finish line; other times more than one crosses it at the same time or also lands on the shore successfully.

Good luck to everyone. 

Hey, do you see that?  I see a wave forming out there-- you guys ready?  Let's get out there and ride it in!

"Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth."  -Sherlock Holmes (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

I Agree! 

"The thrill of the chase"   

Thats what makes the game fun - for me anyway.

Humility is a very hard lesson to learn and once learned has to be practiced daily.

Surfs up Greg.

Cool

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2008, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to everyone. 

I Agree!

Ride the wave!