Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For the sake of being blunt...

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2007, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Since you so knowlegeable and a Moderator ( if I'm not mistaken), why don't you show me how to do it myself without going through the system ? I offered you a cool deal in the past ( don't if you read it, though ). So, what do you say ?

I didn't think there were "moderators" on Lottery Post.  Todd is the owner of this site, and I was under the assumption that he controls everything  (except our minds! but there could be subliminal images.  lol)

Eek

Maybe you got confused with "gladiator" since there are some serious members here who will fight to the death.Boxing

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2007, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip. I'ma just stick to doing it with my own hands, paper, and a pen. Just testing you out though --  if I would send you a check, what type of check ?

Cashiers check will do.Green laugh

MAGA

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2007, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

"Yeah, I checked out the Wheel Forum. Question - does the Moderators see the numbers you input ? Does any LP associate sees what you input ? Plus, I don't quite understand it. I know the system "suppose" to play every combination based on the number you give it. Does it ? And how confidential is it ?"

There is only one person who can answer that question.

That is Todd.

I used to answer those questions, until I realized that the people who ask them can never be satisfied, because there is always another conspiracy hiding behind the one I answer.

Can you imagine?  With hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of wheels generated at Lottery Post every day, that I would give a hoot what one person did?  That I would actually sit there and pour over all the hundreds of thousands of numbers pushed around this site every day in order to figure out "the secret number sequence" that somebody supposedly has come up with?

Maybe that will start to answer why I don't bother to even address these types of questions any more. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2007, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

JAP69 was kind enough to point out that a generic 1-to-x wheel could be created, printed out, and the real numbers could be mapped onto it, if privacy was an actualRoll Eyes concern.... which it isn't. Now, some new-and-improved obstacle will be introduced.

And, I'd like a side of mirror, to go with my smoke. 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2007, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Just what I thought - you represent like maybe, 85 to 90 percent of the memebrs at LP. Of course that's a wild guess on my part but it's what I feel most of the posters on here do: sit, read, and expect somebody to show them how to win. Now, let's say real players actually did that. What good is that gonna do for him? You'll simply take their method, patterns and win big and gone on about your business. And the real players that gave you your "winning luck" would either have share in the jackpot and look like damn fools. And you're here preaching about sharing becuase you would ? Fella, go sit down and think about what you're saying. While you're at it, grow some sensibility.

That's why I say, for those "real players" if they lacking in a little something that's the difference in winning the JP, it's best to team up with a "real player" that knows the game and together, if they don't mind splitting a big JP, win it all.

I spend years perfecting my system and Im not about to reveal it to  someone that just happen to sit their butts on the LP and "expect" someone to give a free path to instant wealth. Such a personw would be a fool with that Yeeeeee Hawww crap.

And Just what I thought too. You represent a few who come on here acting like they're all that. I was actually trying to be nice, but after reading this, you are just an A-hole in my book. Mr. holier than thou crap.

Just because I sit here and read the prediction board hoping for someone to show a profit doesen't mean I don't do any work myself. You don't know me from a hole in the wall and act as if what I write at the end of a reply like hee haw is just too childish for your maginficent brain. Sensibility you say? I probably have more on the tip of the pimple on my butt.

Just remember...the more you think you know, the less you really know.

I guess RJOH had it right. When he sees them coming he let's them know.

BTW, if your so good, why don't you win the big one so you can go off to your island somewhere, and torture the natives.

Puke

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2007, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Numba - I don't think you are being insulted.  I just don't understand why someone would write

I just ran my method for the last Mega Million draw and it was flawless

(a) without posting the numbers before each draw to prove it & share

(b) without betting REAL money if he's so sure he's going to get 5 numbers.

Someone can say that the lottery is fun and a challenge, but the whole point is to win money.  You can design a house, a car, or anything else that your mind can conceive, but without building the house to show its quality, driving the car to demonstrate its engineering or playing the system to prove its value, it means nothing.

Don't bother, he's confused. He first comes here asking everyone if they're really happy with their system or method. Then he says that he has a method that is flawless. Then he insults the community's intelligence by saying that we probably won't be able to grasp his wisdom. Then he says he dosen't want to share any info with lazy slobs who just sit here all day waiting for their ship to come in.

This type of person likes to go on boards and flaunt something and then insult anyone who replies to his post.

He can't prove anything to us because it's all a bunch of crap. If he really wants to prove he's so good, he should have predicted and showed his hit percentages first.

If I had a method that was flawless, I wouldn't waste my time going on a lottery forum preaching, and dangling carrots in front of people. I'd either share it, or just keep it to myself. He can't make up his mind. I'd cash my tickets in and move to my mansion on the hill.

All I've read so far is blah blah blah blah. He must be a politician.

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

"He can't prove anything to us because it's all a bunch of crap. If he really wants to prove he's so good, he should have predicted and showed his hit percentages first.

If I had a method that was flawless, I wouldn't waste my time going on a lottery forum preaching, and dangling carrots in front of people. I'd either share it, or just keep it to myself."

Amen! Thanks Pac. I thought he was supposed to do Maddog's challenge. Didn't see any predictions on the thread. Now's the time to either put up or shut up!

United States
                Member #10720
                January 23, 2005
                933 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I do programming if you're looking for such. Most of my algorithms are secret so I would only share them in exchange for something that I'd need to strengthen my own. Pick 5 is just Mega without the Bonus Ball, but my algos cover all games.

One thing you're not saying is if you match x numbers, how many sets are generated per drawing? There's a program one person had on here that everyone was raving about, because it seems to "win" often. All it does is wheel a string of numbers in a particular way, and you still have to tell it what string of numbers. As a test I entered "012345679" and it "won" that night's drawing, but by picking $50 worth of tickets. Any method, system, whatever, has to beat the Lottery's takeout ratio which is around half of what you put in, so your method, system, etc. has to be over 200% vs. random play, to turn any profit. That is not even considering taxes if any, then it's even tougher.

So "improving your chances" has to be a major improvement before you can make money. Perhaps show us what your algo picked (every set) and what came out? You have to be more specific, or send a message direct to whoever you want to deal with.

reddog's avatar - patch
                  Greensboro, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #1616
                  June 5, 2003
                  1287 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I just ran my method for the last Mega Million draw and it was flawless ( 2-4 different numbers for each set and having all the winning numbers except the Bonus Ball). It's amazing and when you invest more of your time searching methods and studying/understanding patterns, the better you're off as a serious Pro of the game - trust me

I'm not wanting to steal any of your ideas, but just curious as to how many sets of numbers do you work out on pencil and paper?

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

This thread applies:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/167924

Coin Toss's observations and those which follow is one of these, right from the Ponderable Ponderosa.

History repeats itself.

Go to fullsize image

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2007, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Just what I thought - you represent like maybe, 85 to 90 percent of the memebrs at LP. Of course that's a wild guess on my part but it's what I feel most of the posters on here do: sit, read, and expect somebody to show them how to win. Now, let's say real players actually did that. What good is that gonna do for him? You'll simply take their method, patterns and win big and gone on about your business. And the real players that gave you your "winning luck" would either have share in the jackpot and look like damn fools. And you're here preaching about sharing becuase you would ? Fella, go sit down and think about what you're saying. While you're at it, grow some sensibility.

That's why I say, for those "real players" if they lacking in a little something that's the difference in winning the JP, it's best to team up with a "real player" that knows the game and together, if they don't mind splitting a big JP, win it all.

I spend years perfecting my system and Im not about to reveal it to  someone that just happen to sit their butts on the LP and "expect" someone to give a free path to instant wealth. Such a personw would be a fool with that Yeeeeee Hawww crap.

There are plenty of real lottery players (people who has money to spend) at LP  who just like discussing lottery strategies and systems and they don't need to pool their resources (their money) with someone on the Internet that they've never met who  claims to have a flawless winning lottery system.  That claim sounds like one used by scammers to sell worthless lottery software and books.  There are hundreds of similar claims all over the Internet by scammers (money chasers), just google "winning lottery software/systems".     

If you've got a flawless winning lottery system that you don't want to discuss then don't, just play it, win big and post some pictures of your winning tickets.  LP members like to read about people winning a lottery too.

You're not the first person to spend years trying to win a lottery.  Years of studying the lottery doesn't mean you know how to win one, even winning one doesn't mean you know how to do again.   I'm surprise you would think real lottery players would think other wise.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2007, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

While I have no knowledge of how sensible or wreckless Pac's butt pimple may be, I can say he has generously shared plenty of his ideas, and some of them have shown a profit potential.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5583 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of real lottery players (people who has money to spend) at LP  who just like discussing lottery strategies and systems and they don't need to pool their resources (their money) with someone on the Internet that they've never met who  claims to have a flawless winning lottery system.  That claim sounds like one used by scammers to sell worthless lottery software and books.  There are hundreds of similar claims all over the Internet by scammers (money chasers), just google "winning lottery software/systems".     

If you've got a flawless winning lottery system that you don't want to discuss then don't, just play it, win big and post some pictures of your winning tickets.  LP members like to read about people winning a lottery too.

You're not the first person to spend years trying to win a lottery.  Years of studying the lottery doesn't mean you know how to win one, even winning one doesn't mean you know how to do again.   I'm surprise you would think real lottery players would think other wise.

I Agree!

Money talks, toro kaka walks.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5615 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Ladies and Gentlmen, can you honestly say that any system you've used thus far has improve your chances at winning the lottery, consistently ? I don't believe in a Lottery System, I believe in methods and patterns - it's the only approach that derives its' practical results purely from the Lottery Matrix.

A system is "self-invented." It doesn't derive purely from the behavior of the Lottery Matrix (numbers). I like to see more of you people get involved creating methods, studying patterns and understanding why the numbers behave as they do. I have such a method and it's very, very "top notch." I want to work with a partner that think like I do and believe what I believe ( methods and patterns) and together we can colloborate on some sensitive information that you guard at all cost. Every serious lottery player have that "edge" that sets them apart from most on here. It seems most of the posters here just sit and read and expect us to hand them some "Holy Grail" stuff about the lottery and give nothing in return. Such people are intellectural lazy.... if they ever had such intelligent to begin with.

I'm still reading around the Lottery Post and I'm impressed with one individual: Kola. This person sees the Lottery parallel but entirely different approach to my own. She/he would be that "partner" I like to colloborate with and share sensitive information about methods/approaches etc. Too bad she/he is into Pick 5 and I'm a big Mega Million player.

Regardless though, I think everyone should contribute their insigths in a cryptic language so others can recognize the knowlege as close to their own and they can get together to "perfect" a method in figuring out the lottery.

I just ran my method for the last Mega Million draw and it was flawless ( 2-4 different numbers for each set and having all the winning numbers except the Bonus Ball). It's amazing and when you invest more of your time searching methods and studying/understanding patterns, the better you're off as a serious Pro of the game - trust me.

Just thouht I share that with you guys.

I'm rather new here, and I don't post much. I mostly duck in and out. I like to look around and see if there are any new things that I might want to test. I always play my own numbers, because I trust my own way of doing things rather than taking someone elses numbers. Having said that, there are some really deep thinkers, and talented people here that make reading the posts fun. BobP posted a 4if5 guarantee the other day that I thought was pretty neat, so I'm going to play around with it and test it just for fun. But I'm still playing my own numbers.

NumbaTuff, it is rather bad form to just show up on a board one day and announce how wonderful you are, when you are actually talking to people who have probably forgotten more about playing lotteries than most people will ever know (myself not included).

If you have a flawless method, good for you. I'm glad you have it figured out. Just don't win so often that we "intellectually lazy" folks here never have a chance.  

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2007, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

While I have no knowledge of how sensible or wreckless Pac's butt pimple may be, I can say he has generously shared plenty of his ideas, and some of them have shown a profit potential.

Green laugh

Thanx, but those hair-brained ideas of mine were just thrown out there for people to see if they can tweak it somehow and make a steady profit.

Just for the record, I don't have any pimples on my ass, but if I did.........lol. It was the first thing that came to mind.