Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The code

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 9 years ago by newguy07.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2008, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

If you own a leaf blower and vaccum and you have powder snow just set the blower vac on blowing and blow it out of the way. Big Grin

If it is an electric blower be cautious of electrical contact with moisture.

I needed to add that in.

MAGA

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
    rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10764 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2008, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

If it is an electric blower be cautious of electrical contact with moisture.

I needed to add that in.

Use a 100 lb bottle of propane connected to tiger torch move every 5 minutes.

Clown

Watch for the Code soon

along with sector 4 system.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
      rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10764 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2008, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Use a 100 lb bottle of propane connected to tiger torch move every 5 minutes.

Clown

Watch for the Code soon

along with sector 4 system.

If I can get 5000 views by midnight tonight i will post the code.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2008, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

God or ????

As, 1=U x N

Density  
        Opposite 
        Centrifugal Force
        Spherical area4π R²
        F = mV²/ r
        ? = M/ ?VoOR, ?= GF 

D = M/ V

G = (M/4πR² )(2π / T)

opposite

Mass

opposite

Gravity Force

The Field (?)

???????????

Universe

Centrifugal Force

Density  

Opposite 

How is the spin cycle in my washing machine going to make cash? Do I have to launder the money first?

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
          Fughedaboutit (NY)
          United States
          Member #8160
          October 26, 2004
          6777 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2008, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Centrifugal Force

Density  

Opposite 

How is the spin cycle in my washing machine going to make cash? Do I have to launder the money first?

Pac, you are special.

I like your unique way of looking at things... ROFL

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
            Member #3222
            January 4, 2004
            80 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2008, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

If I can get 5000 views by midnight tonight i will post the code.

If the system is that good it might be worth it to hit the refresh button 5000 times. :)

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2008, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Just checked... you already have over 5000 views....

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2008, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Amazing Grace is not a newbie in this forum.  She has been here for a little over 2 years.  She has posted numbers pretty religiously on the forum.  Now some of you are playing around with her and I do think it is uncalled for.  She just asked a question and everyone took off on her.

Personally, if I were her I would tell everyone to forget it....the rudeness professed to her would sure put me off.

Sometimes (and I am guilty of it as well) we pounce before we give anyone a chance. Someone said that she didn't have the right number in Canada when she posted.........no system....NO SYSTEM will be right every time....

I think we should start the New Year off with a glass half full, not half empty.  Maybe someday someone will give us the gift of code, but most certainly not if we are rude to them.

Happy New Year everyone. May it be a year of giving love, patience, respect, decentcy(sp), compassion and empathy toward others.

Sandy

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                  Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20124 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2008, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I have a code after 2 years of study that will make you nothing but cash

What should I do?

Actually,

Amazing Grace had the code, but sold it to me and I in turn just bought " Niagra Falls "

with all the cash it's brought to me. Oh thank you Amazing Grace, thank you....!

ROFL      Stooges.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

hungrylight's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                    covington , indiana
                    United States
                    Member #9712
                    December 17, 2004
                    94 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

what do i click on .i'll be here all night

United States
                      Member #57256
                      December 24, 2007
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

The Good News: Happy New Year.

The Bad News: Amazing Grace does not have the Code.

______________________________________________________________

Just like the Jews crucified Jesus H. Christ, and out with Him was the Savior of the world. His coming is nigh.

Likewise, you have all crucified me and out with me was the Code. My coming depends on an apology from all my critics. Thus it shall be, lest there be no second coming of the Code.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2008, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Amazing Grace is not a newbie in this forum.  She has been here for a little over 2 years.  She has posted numbers pretty religiously on the forum.  Now some of you are playing around with her and I do think it is uncalled for.  She just asked a question and everyone took off on her.

Personally, if I were her I would tell everyone to forget it....the rudeness professed to her would sure put me off.

Sometimes (and I am guilty of it as well) we pounce before we give anyone a chance. Someone said that she didn't have the right number in Canada when she posted.........no system....NO SYSTEM will be right every time....

I think we should start the New Year off with a glass half full, not half empty.  Maybe someday someone will give us the gift of code, but most certainly not if we are rude to them.

Happy New Year everyone. May it be a year of giving love, patience, respect, decentcy(sp), compassion and empathy toward others.

I fail to see anyone crossing the line in this thread. Everyone answered either seriously or with a joke, or a little of both. Just because I joke around dosen't always mean I'm putting the person down. I thinks it's pretty obvious (atleast to me), that most people can tell if someone is playing on words for fun, or being sarcastic. And I didn't see any of the latter.

What?

United States
                          Member #57256
                          December 24, 2007
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2008, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I fail to see anyone crossing the line in this thread. Everyone answered either seriously or with a joke, or a little of both. Just because I joke around dosen't always mean I'm putting the person down. I thinks it's pretty obvious (atleast to me), that most people can tell if someone is playing on words for fun, or being sarcastic. And I didn't see any of the latter.

What?

It's quite the same problem I had with you, Pac. It's not so much your "joking" or "playing around" but rather, your consending remarks that rubs people the wrong way.

You did it to me the first time when you said, " I think you meant Numba relations." That's a consending remark. And along came your cohorts and literally nailed me to a stake.

Above it all, what do you have to share as far as predicting, a method, a pattern beside ridiculing promising members that "may" have a breakthrough in the Lottery numbers ?

What's sad, I know the Code.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2008, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

The Good News: Happy New Year.

The Bad News: Amazing Grace does not have the Code.

______________________________________________________________

Just like the Jews crucified Jesus H. Christ, and out with Him was the Savior of the world. His coming is nigh.

Likewise, you have all crucified me and out with me was the Code. My coming depends on an apology from all my critics. Thus it shall be, lest there be no second coming of the Code.

The ilk of your character suggests to me that you really didn't want to share it anyway. You were more interested in testing the loyalty of people. The problem with your test is that your premise, stance, and overall presentation didn't do so well, yet now, after insulting the community's intelligence, come out and try to make people feel bad.

The unfortunate part of this is that you probably don't even realize you're doing this.

I'm not jumping through hoops for you, just so I can be lucky enough to get your secret. Who cares....

The way I see it, If I had a secret like yours, I wouldn't be hangin around a forum playing games with people's minds. You know what I would be doing? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway....lol

I'd be in my mansion in Malibu beach, with a harem at my beckoned call. I'd then go to my $1,000,000.00, state of the art studio in the house somewhere, and write kick a$$ rock music on my Jimmy Page autographed Les Paul.  

United States
                              Member #57256
                              December 24, 2007
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2008, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

The ilk of your character suggests to me that you really didn't want to share it anyway. You were more interested in testing the loyalty of people. The problem with your test is that your premise, stance, and overall presentation didn't do so well, yet now, after insulting the community's intelligence, come out and try to make people feel bad.

The unfortunate part of this is that you probably don't even realize you're doing this.

I'm not jumping through hoops for you, just so I can be lucky enough to get your secret. Who cares....

The way I see it, If I had a secret like yours, I wouldn't be hangin around a forum playing games with people's minds. You know what I would be doing? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway....lol

I'd be in my mansion in Malibu beach, with a harem at my beckoned call. I'd then go to my $1,000,000.00, state of the art studio in the house somewhere, and write kick a$$ rock music on my Jimmy Page autographed Les Paul.  

First my situation was accounting for all the numbers my method picks. A LP member helped me through that. Now, I need to figure a method for the Bonus Ball and I'll be well on my way to my version of a Fantasy Living.

The White balls and the Bonus Ball are drawn differently. For the Bonus ball, I'm getting there.

Page 3 of 11