Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The code

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 9 years ago by newguy07.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2008, 8:34 am - IP Logged

A smart player will always play the entire v-trac

A classic example

Wed, Jan 23, 2008

9-4-4   
Tue, Jan 22, 2008  5-9-0   
Mon, Jan 21, 2008  9-5-6   
Sun, Jan 20, 2008  7-9-5   
Sat, Jan 19, 2008  6-0-4   
Fri, Jan 18, 2008  4-0-6   
Thu, Jan 17, 2008  9-2-6   

a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones) These are my codes   2= 76,71,774=,5,95=4,99=4,57=,44,49,990=3,6,9,33,66,99,36,39,69,

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    queens
    United States
    Member #57064
    December 15, 2007
    244 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:27 am - IP Logged

first let me say this , this site is a great site with great members , i've been looking at alot of post post mostly from last two years 2005-2007 , and i can say that it's always the samething over and over , someone always claimed that they have a system (Cashman87 ) etc and now We have Amazing Grace , Woaw .  and in fact they got nothing , jst some system that sometime work let say 1 out of 20 , but yet they think that they have a good system . So Amazing Grace  , Nothing Personal but i think you should keep ur system to urself after we are here to share our knowledge on what system works or not and we are sharing it freely without stirring nothing up . 

they are so manny great system here on LP , and great members like TnTea , Sfillipo , Laverne , black Apple  etc that every day predict 100% , So Amazing Grace Keep it to urself we don't need it . again it's nothing personal   

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2008, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I agree with newguy07's first statement.  Amazing Grace system seems like no system at all, just a bunch of numbers grouped together for who knows why.  Perhaps because he thought those numbers looked nice together.  Also, announcing that you have the code, that will make you lots of cash, dangling the proverbial carrot to the eager masses is just not right.  Especially when the carrot that is finally shown, and not very well at that is rotten.  I didn't want to post on this topic because I try to just ignore the stupidity most of the time, but I had to post on this, because this Code, this system is a waste of time and founded on thin air.  

I do have issues with newguy07's next statement of certain members predicting 100% though.  That is a falsehood as well.  Granted some members do predict better than others, but 100%, I don't think so.  

I think if someone has a system that they are using and they think it has merit and founded on a theory they have, then just post the system, explain it and what it's founded on and let people try it, test it and decide for themselves.  That's the mature and responsible way to go about it.  

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
        Upstate New York
        United States
        Member #48358
        December 23, 2006
        152 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Amazing Grace. Some stuffs there Id never really looked at before and some definate patterns in your code. Thanks again

Thumbs Up

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19897 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2008, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I agree with newguy07's first statement.  Amazing Grace system seems like no system at all, just a bunch of numbers grouped together for who knows why.  Perhaps because he thought those numbers looked nice together.  Also, announcing that you have the code, that will make you lots of cash, dangling the proverbial carrot to the eager masses is just not right.  Especially when the carrot that is finally shown, and not very well at that is rotten.  I didn't want to post on this topic because I try to just ignore the stupidity most of the time, but I had to post on this, because this Code, this system is a waste of time and founded on thin air.  

I do have issues with newguy07's next statement of certain members predicting 100% though.  That is a falsehood as well.  Granted some members do predict better than others, but 100%, I don't think so.  

I think if someone has a system that they are using and they think it has merit and founded on a theory they have, then just post the system, explain it and what it's founded on and let people try it, test it and decide for themselves.  That's the mature and responsible way to go about it.  

'I think if someone has a system that they are using and they think it has merit and founded on a theory they have, then just post the system, explain it and what it's founded on and let people try it, test it and decide for themselves.  That's the mature and responsible way to go about it.'

That's a nice thought, but do you really expect mature and responsible people to spend time  coming up with systems or strategies to improve their odds of winning and then take time to explain them to a bunch of strangers?  Why would they want a bunch of strangers to have the benefits of their efforts?

When someone post a system, it's free and it's what it is good or bad.  They're probably hoping someone will try it and make some comments about it, if it doesn't work for you then don't use it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
            Upstate New York
            United States
            Member #48358
            December 23, 2006
            152 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2008, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

'I think if someone has a system that they are using and they think it has merit and founded on a theory they have, then just post the system, explain it and what it's founded on and let people try it, test it and decide for themselves.  That's the mature and responsible way to go about it.'

That's a nice thought, but do you really expect mature and responsible people to spend time  coming up with systems or strategies to improve their odds of winning and then take time to explain them to a bunch of strangers?  Why would they want a bunch of strangers to have the benefits of their efforts?

When someone post a system, it's free and it's what it is good or bad.  They're probably hoping someone will try it and make some comments about it, if it doesn't work for you then don't use it.

I feel the same way. I see a lot of posts here that I cant make heads or tales of and then I see a lot that have no end to the usefullness. Sometimes I re-read the post and find something I missed before and sometimes I dont. If the post offends me or I cant make sense of it then I hit the back button and dont read it again.  Could be the same post will make sense to someone else? We all feel the numbers in different ways and if we didnt there would be no progress.

Peace out

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7342 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2008, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

"I do have issues with newguy07's next statement of certain members predicting 100% though.� That is a falsehood as well.� Granted some members do predict better than others, but 100%, I don't think so."

I think they mean a 100% prize ratio and currently there are 3 people with a lifetime prize ratio over 100% in pick-3 games.�If you break even�or win $1000 for every $1000 you bet, the prize ratio is�100%.

The top lifetime hit ratio is�about 1% but since the predictions are based on a 50 cent straight and a 50 cent box bets, getting�one�box hit out of every hundred gives them a 40% prize ratio and if that one hit was straight the prize ratio would be 290%.

The prize ratio and hit ratio are ways to evaluate all predictors.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                New York, NY
                United States
                Member #39471
                May 16, 2006
                2696 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2008, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I have a code after 2 years of study that will make you nothing but cash

What should I do?

Study long: System wrong.

$$$

rainbow lake
                  Canada
                  Member #25177
                  November 2, 2005
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2008, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

first let me say this , this site is a great site with great members , i've been looking at alot of post post mostly from last two years 2005-2007 , and i can say that it's always the samething over and over , someone always claimed that they have a system (Cashman87 ) etc and now We have Amazing Grace , Woaw .  and in fact they got nothing , jst some system that sometime work let say 1 out of 20 , but yet they think that they have a good system . So Amazing Grace  , Nothing Personal but i think you should keep ur system to urself after we are here to share our knowledge on what system works or not and we are sharing it freely without stirring nothing up . 

they are so manny great system here on LP , and great members like TnTea , Sfillipo , Laverne , black Apple  etc that every day predict 100% , So Amazing Grace Keep it to urself we don't need it . again it's nothing personal   

The weak dont survive, they get ate.

you dont understand what a code is.

People come on here expecting some one to hit every day . with one combo.

get real if you even think for a second that it can be done then you have issues.

but if you understand the code the you will hit more.

And yes BlackApple has the code.

And yes I have predicted the combo i n Western Canada many times with just one combo to play. Also have done it i Georgia.

So yes your name suits you well Newguy 07, Nothing personal

rainbow lake
                    Canada
                    Member #25177
                    November 2, 2005
                    10764 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2008, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

The weak dont survive, they get ate.

you dont understand what a code is.

People come on here expecting some one to hit every day . with one combo.

get real if you even think for a second that it can be done then you have issues.

but if you understand the code the you will hit more.

And yes BlackApple has the code.

And yes I have predicted the combo i n Western Canada many times with just one combo to play. Also have done it i Georgia.

So yes your name suits you well Newguy 07, Nothing personal

system of symbols (as letters or numbers) used to represent assigned and often secret meanings.

That is the simple meaning of code. just in case someone thought that maybe the code meant ( i can guess the number every day)

Doh!Stooges, now for the many people that really do nothing on this site but have every one else think for them maybe you would like to share some insights on your methods,

and quit being lazy!

queens
                      United States
                      Member #57064
                      December 15, 2007
                      244 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

once again , what i wrote earlier wasn't meant to offend you and it seems it did , all i am saying is don't create a subject or start something and not deliver  it , i'm in process of sharing a system that will creates several hit in a week , the proof of it is my post for " nyc for the januarry month " had several hit and only missing couple draw, i shared it with every one here without making them go crazy or beg for it . the system is still in trial but once i narrow it down , i would post it here for anyone to get jst like other have done so .

again as i understand , this place is a place to share our knowledge of a common game so that we all can make some green .

there's alot of information in this site , alot .

So be Real ok , Jst be Real .

so again look at my post and look at the accuracy of the numbers i predicted for the month of january and tell me what you think k . no bragging here , jst facts facts facts ..........

rainbow lake
                        Canada
                        Member #25177
                        November 2, 2005
                        10764 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

once again , what i wrote earlier wasn't meant to offend you and it seems it did , all i am saying is don't create a subject or start something and not deliver  it , i'm in process of sharing a system that will creates several hit in a week , the proof of it is my post for " nyc for the januarry month " had several hit and only missing couple draw, i shared it with every one here without making them go crazy or beg for it . the system is still in trial but once i narrow it down , i would post it here for anyone to get jst like other have done so .

again as i understand , this place is a place to share our knowledge of a common game so that we all can make some green .

there's alot of information in this site , alot .

So be Real ok , Jst be Real .

so again look at my post and look at the accuracy of the numbers i predicted for the month of january and tell me what you think k . no bragging here , jst facts facts facts ..........

Cant wait to give it a test run, go hard or go home,

Good luck, and looking forward to your future postings.

ps i have delivered time after time.

it all depends what you want  your understanding of the code to be.

and i did not ask anyone to beg for anything.

queens
                          United States
                          Member #57064
                          December 15, 2007
                          244 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

this is jst for you i did a recap jst for you , no brag here ok , like i said before jst facts , no reason to be offended .

Oh tell me the hit percentage pls Wink

Thu, Jan 24, 2008

6-5-47-1-4
                          Wed, Jan 23, 20088-5-42-2-1
                          Tue, Jan 22, 20087-1-22-6-4
                          Mon, Jan 21, 20089-4-29-8-6
                          Sun, Jan 20, 20086-0-56-0-0
                          Sat, Jan 19, 20083-5-34-3-3
                          Fri, Jan 18, 20087-9-82-6-7
                          Thu, Jan 17, 20087-5-19-7-4
                          Wed, Jan 16, 20086-2-04-4-3
                          Tue, Jan 15, 20088-6-42-6-6
                          Mon, Jan 14, 20080-8-72-5-0
                          Sun, Jan 13, 20083-4-99-6-7
                          Sat, Jan 12, 20080-2-76-0-4
                          Fri, Jan 11, 20089-2-11-9-7
                          Thu, Jan 10, 20080-6-83-3-8
                          Wed, Jan 9, 20084-9-81-3-7
                          Tue, Jan 8, 20088-9-20-1-1
                          Mon, Jan 7, 20085-4-67-2-7
                          Sun, Jan 6, 20087-1-85-3-8
                          Sat, Jan 5, 20082-2-23-8-1
                          Fri, Jan 4, 20080-3-22-3-3
                          Thu, Jan 3, 20089-5-76-6-2
                          Wed, Jan 2, 20084-2-68-6-3
                          Tue, Jan 1, 20084-9-22-8-0

and this what i said when i posted it :

"" OK HI TO ALL , THIS MY CONTRIBUTIONS  TO ALL MAY YOU ALL HAVE SOME CASH PLAYING THESE NUMBERS , ONE THING I CAN SAY THEY GUANRANTEE A HIT EVERY DAY OR WILL ONLY SKIP NO MORE THAN TWO DAYS . OK I  PUT IT INTO GROUP THAT REQUIRE ONLY $5 INVESTMENT .AS I ONLY PREDICT THEM FOR NYC , I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL POP UP IN OTHER STATES AS WELL  

GROUP 1         010 011 070 076 077 079 131 133 161

166 121 202 203 208 224 225 227 266 268 305 309

343 344 345 363 365 405 409 417 425 

427 429 464 465 466 467 484 485 487

488 508 527 718 719 723 738 739 819 839  

GROUP 2       014 016 018 072 073 132 137 138 139

154 157 158 159 169 124 127 263 304 349 369408

418 468 469 012 013 017 134 135 156      

164 264 348 019 074 075 078 151 155 167 168 122

128  129 204 205 206 226  265 267269 306 308

342 347 367 368 406 419 428    

489 015 136 152 162 346 .

GOOD FOR ALL MONTH AND GUARANTEE  A HIT EVERY DAY FOR BOTH DRAW K  , """

Again all i am trying to make you c is if it work jst show it , cause by showing it to the member of this site , you wiill not loose any money cause we all will get the same amount of money by playing a number k . so why holding it . hope you got what i am trying to make u see  here k .Bash

and correction , I never said that you never deliver and yes i'm Newguy07  k ...

rainbow lake
                            Canada
                            Member #25177
                            November 2, 2005
                            10764 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2008, 12:54 am - IP Logged

this is jst for you i did a recap jst for you , no brag here ok , like i said before jst facts , no reason to be offended .

Oh tell me the hit percentage pls Wink

Thu, Jan 24, 2008

6-5-47-1-4
                            Wed, Jan 23, 20088-5-42-2-1
                            Tue, Jan 22, 20087-1-22-6-4
                            Mon, Jan 21, 20089-4-29-8-6
                            Sun, Jan 20, 20086-0-56-0-0
                            Sat, Jan 19, 20083-5-34-3-3
                            Fri, Jan 18, 20087-9-82-6-7
                            Thu, Jan 17, 20087-5-19-7-4
                            Wed, Jan 16, 20086-2-04-4-3
                            Tue, Jan 15, 20088-6-42-6-6
                            Mon, Jan 14, 20080-8-72-5-0
                            Sun, Jan 13, 20083-4-99-6-7
                            Sat, Jan 12, 20080-2-76-0-4
                            Fri, Jan 11, 20089-2-11-9-7
                            Thu, Jan 10, 20080-6-83-3-8
                            Wed, Jan 9, 20084-9-81-3-7
                            Tue, Jan 8, 20088-9-20-1-1
                            Mon, Jan 7, 20085-4-67-2-7
                            Sun, Jan 6, 20087-1-85-3-8
                            Sat, Jan 5, 20082-2-23-8-1
                            Fri, Jan 4, 20080-3-22-3-3
                            Thu, Jan 3, 20089-5-76-6-2
                            Wed, Jan 2, 20084-2-68-6-3
                            Tue, Jan 1, 20084-9-22-8-0

and this what i said when i posted it :

"" OK HI TO ALL , THIS MY CONTRIBUTIONS  TO ALL MAY YOU ALL HAVE SOME CASH PLAYING THESE NUMBERS , ONE THING I CAN SAY THEY GUANRANTEE A HIT EVERY DAY OR WILL ONLY SKIP NO MORE THAN TWO DAYS . OK I  PUT IT INTO GROUP THAT REQUIRE ONLY $5 INVESTMENT .AS I ONLY PREDICT THEM FOR NYC , I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL POP UP IN OTHER STATES AS WELL  

GROUP 1         010 011 070 076 077 079 131 133 161

166 121 202 203 208 224 225 227 266 268 305 309

343 344 345 363 365 405 409 417 425 

427 429 464 465 466 467 484 485 487

488 508 527 718 719 723 738 739 819 839  

GROUP 2       014 016 018 072 073 132 137 138 139

154 157 158 159 169 124 127 263 304 349 369408

418 468 469 012 013 017 134 135 156      

164 264 348 019 074 075 078 151 155 167 168 122

128  129 204 205 206 226  265 267269 306 308

342 347 367 368 406 419 428    

489 015 136 152 162 346 .

GOOD FOR ALL MONTH AND GUARANTEE  A HIT EVERY DAY FOR BOTH DRAW K  , """

Again all i am trying to make you c is if it work jst show it , cause by showing it to the member of this site , you wiill not loose any money cause we all will get the same amount of money by playing a number k . so why holding it . hope you got what i am trying to make u see  here k .Bash

and correction , I never said that you never deliver and yes i'm Newguy07  k ...

By playing group one unless i counted wrong you had 6 hits in morning draw.

so 24 days times 50 number = 1200 combos .

so .005%

minus the hits as they hit which is not included but wont vary much one way or the other pending on if they hit early or not, did not compare playing group one for both draws or 2400 combo or less plays.

rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2008, 1:01 am - IP Logged

By playing group one unless i counted wrong you had 6 hits in morning draw.

so 24 days times 50 number = 1200 combos .

so .005%

minus the hits as they hit which is not included but wont vary much one way or the other pending on if they hit early or not, did not compare playing group one for both draws or 2400 combo or less plays.

What i do like on your numbers is posibbly using them in a elimination method until a small group is left, I will wait for another posting and see,

good luck in your quest.

Page 10 of 11