Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The code

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 9 years ago by newguy07.

Page 6 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

"I" and I look at numbers too. 

"I" sees it

I see it.

does anyone else see it.

"I" and I worked together on this one. Big Grin

Jap....with all due respect, I worry about you sometimes, with that "I" thing going on like business as usual...lol Is "I" an alien you met? I never got the whole story on that "I" thingy...

What?

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
    rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10762 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I see it to there for i must be part of I

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

United States
      Member #57256
      December 24, 2007
      40 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

You have no idea how many people come to lottery post saying they have the secret to winning lottery games hundreds of them come and go most of them have withered away they couldn't produce a winning number or combination of numbers for any state or game they said they could.

people who have came to lottery post and were kind enough to share their ideas without bragging about it, have stayed and proved that many of their tips and tricks for coming up with the winning numbers for many games. Many of these people have dedicated their time and energy to find multiple ways of winning daily games. And did so without asking anyone to bow down before them.

Good luck getting an apology.

I'm not one of those people. You want a winning number, I'll give you a winning number.

On the next Mega Million draw, the 1st set will be either 03, 02,13, or 12. In fact the draw should have already played tonite. I'ma go check.....

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I confess, I have the code....

I'll reveal it on the 12th of never...lol

An Elephant walks into a bar. But this is no joke.....

United States
          Member #57256
          December 24, 2007
          40 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I just check the Texas Lottery Commission for the Mega Million draw and the first number of the set was a 13. I had the winning number as my method produced. Please don't doubt me -- and to be honest, I didn't even KNOW the Lottery plays on a New Years' day.

Nonetheless, I had the number right. It's not hard for me to see this. As Ive said, my method produces 2-4 numbers and when I try to play all those number together for each set, it does add to alot of money being spent. Even still, the winning numbers are always there.

Again, the code reads as easy as reading a book. I always play it by paper and pen and rarely plays a real game until I know for sure, I have a real chance. My method is top-notch. I know the Code. I can help you guys out by revealing partial of it. I'm that good. Trust me.

Apologize.

Thoth's avatar - binary
            Findlay, Ohio
            United States
            Member #4855
            May 28, 2004
            400 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I confess, I have the code....

I'll reveal it on the 12th of never...lol

An Elephant walks into a bar. But this is no joke.....

...lol, the 12th of never, someday, sometime, "somewhere in the world"

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

This is no better than what RJOH put up in another thread. This is not the Code. The Code does not take alot of "brain work" to figure out. The Code reads as easy as reading a book. The only way to achieve that, you have to see the numbers naked. This is not naked.

"This is no better than what RJOH Numba Tuff  put up in another thread."

I thought you had said your last good byes, but you're like many of us who find LP hard to forget. 

When ever I post something I expect others LP members to critique it, that's the reason I list the game and the source or the data that I used.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                rainbow lake
                Canada
                Member #25177
                November 2, 2005
                10762 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Did i start all this? the first lotto argument of the New Year?

Shhesh.

Poke

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I just check the Texas Lottery Commission for the Mega Million draw and the first number of the set was a 13. I had the winning number as my method produced. Please don't doubt me -- and to be honest, I didn't even KNOW the Lottery plays on a New Years' day.

Nonetheless, I had the number right. It's not hard for me to see this. As Ive said, my method produces 2-4 numbers and when I try to play all those number together for each set, it does add to alot of money being spent. Even still, the winning numbers are always there.

Again, the code reads as easy as reading a book. I always play it by paper and pen and rarely plays a real game until I know for sure, I have a real chance. My method is top-notch. I know the Code. I can help you guys out by revealing partial of it. I'm that good. Trust me.

Apologize.

No Pity!Lord, I apologize for Numba Tuff's RUDE behavior!

Big Deal, I hand picked 4 right numbers on the last super 6 draw in PA a few years ago, it only got me a thousand some bucks!

Who cares if you can get 3 numbers right you need them all to get the jackpot!

You will have to get down off that high horse of yours and get much lower if you want me to kiss your ass!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8359 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm not one of those people. You want a winning number, I'll give you a winning number.

On the next Mega Million draw, the 1st set will be either 03, 02,13, or 12. In fact the draw should have already played tonite. I'ma go check.....

I don't want to burst your bubble man but your post is after the fact the drawing takes place twice a week every week for 52 weeks regardless of the holiday.

the winning numbers were 13-16-25-30-54 + 11  

even though you posted your post after the draw time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you had 13 in your set.

however many members including myself usually post our numbers before the draw. Not after the draw. This way there is no confusion as to what was or isn't the real deal. You were given every opportunity to join Maddogs challenge and had two chances at posting yet you still bowed out. Don't let your pride get in the way of you showing us your numbers set. No body here is going to figure out your system by looking at your numbers.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8359 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Did i start all this? the first lotto argument of the New Year?

Shhesh.

Poke

Actually no NumbaTuff is new to these forums and well it should be in another thread sorry if this topic drifted away from your main code goal.

United States
                        Member #57256
                        December 24, 2007
                        40 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:07 am - IP Logged

No Pity!Lord, I apologize for Numba Tuff's RUDE behavior!

Big Deal, I hand picked 4 right numbers on the last super 6 draw in PA a few years ago, it only got me a thousand some bucks!

Who cares if you can get 3 numbers right you need them all to get the jackpot!

You will have to get down off that high horse of yours and get much lower if you want me to kiss your ass!

Thanks but no thanks. I will win my critics over in due time. My words will not come back to me voided. Each and every one of them will apologize to me.

I only opt to predict one set. Getting all five is still a challenge for me due to the Bonus ball and sometimes " questionable happenstance." Even still, the method is top-notch and good enough to handle all 5 set except the Bonus ball.

I don't have to prove the worth of my method, it speaks for itself as evidence tonite. Even still they doubt me and my method truimps anything LP have to offer. It's not "bragging", it's true.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks but no thanks. I will win my critics over in due time. My words will not come back to me voided. Each and every one of them will apologize to me.

I only opt to predict one set. Getting all five is still a challenge for me due to the Bonus ball and sometimes " questionable happenstance." Even still, the method is top-notch and good enough to handle all 5 set except the Bonus ball.

I don't have to prove the worth of my method, it speaks for itself as evidence tonite. Even still they doubt me and my method truimps anything LP have to offer. It's not "bragging", it's true.

Then go win the pot and shut your Jib! No one here owes you anything........especially an apology!

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

You're killing me...stop...!.....ROFL

United States
                              Member #57256
                              December 24, 2007
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Then go win the pot and shut your Jib! No one here owes you anything........especially an apology!

In due time, fella. In due time....Wink

Page 6 of 11