Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 3:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The code

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 10 years ago by newguy07.

Page 7 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:22 am - IP Logged

In due time, fella. In due time....Wink

I think Clairvoyance is a female....lol

benmas's avatar - waveform
    Rhode Island
    United States
    Member #56010
    October 28, 2007
    434 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2008, 2:41 am - IP Logged

THERE IS NO CODE duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and its a known fact that most winners ~70% are quick picks

if someone had the "code" they would be making money not wasting time in internet boards

the best i can give you is that you may be working with a system you think is good and it gives you good results (say 3 numbers or 4 on good days) but any system or code would be too expensive to play (in the thousands of dollars)...and how do you fill out 1000s of bet slips and how long does it take??)  making it a loser if used over and over again simply because the numbers are random and you can not predict random all the time...you can come close one or two times....

My opinion on this topic is if you have a good system that one day happens to hit the jackpot ...take that money and never play the lotto with that system again ...it will even out against you ...+ greed is not good

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      20144 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2008, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I just check the Texas Lottery Commission for the Mega Million draw and the first number of the set was a 13. I had the winning number as my method produced. Please don't doubt me -- and to be honest, I didn't even KNOW the Lottery plays on a New Years' day.

Nonetheless, I had the number right. It's not hard for me to see this. As Ive said, my method produces 2-4 numbers and when I try to play all those number together for each set, it does add to alot of money being spent. Even still, the winning numbers are always there.

Again, the code reads as easy as reading a book. I always play it by paper and pen and rarely plays a real game until I know for sure, I have a real chance. My method is top-notch. I know the Code. I can help you guys out by revealing partial of it. I'm that good. Trust me.

Apologize.

"I had the number right. It's not hard for me....."

Have you calculated the odds of getting one number right?  It's not that hard for anyone with the bonus number out of the picture.  That's the reason getting 1 or 2 numbers without a bonus number pays nothing.

5/5+B    1 : 175711536
       5/5        1 : 3904701
       4/5+B    1 : 689065
       4/5        1 : 15313
       3/5+B    1 : 13781
       3/5        1 : 306
       2/5+B    1 : 844
       2/5        1 : 19
       1/5+B    1 : 141
       1/5        1 : 3
       0/5+B    1 : 75

As long as you're only playing on paper and not for real, you can't lose but you can't win either.Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        8344 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2008, 8:54 am - IP Logged

I expect a FULL APOLOGIZE from all my critics. Without it, I am of no strength to give out the Code. I want to read the words, "I am sorry" from each and ever member that have crucified me ( including the Great One - Mr. Todd).

Again, I am very willing to share "partial" of it as I have promised for the help I've gotten from members in private. Without the people's apology, I am of no strength to reveal the Code.

Last time I looked,this wasn't your thread. What gives you the right to come busting into Amazing Grace's thread and touting your smoke and mirrors again? No one is apologizing to you,you can bet the bank on that. No one owes you one. I said it once before, I'll say it again,it's time to put up or shut up.

Griffith, In
          United States
          Member #41637
          June 20, 2006
          268 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2008, 9:37 am - IP Logged

if someone had the "code" they would be making money not wasting time in internet boards

the best i can give you is that you may be working with a system you think is good and it gives you good results (say 3 numbers or 4 on good days) but any system or code would be too expensive to play (in the thousands of dollars)...and how do you fill out 1000s of bet slips and how long does it take??)  making it a loser if used over and over again simply because the numbers are random and you can not predict random all the time...you can come close one or two times....

My opinion on this topic is if you have a good system that one day happens to hit the jackpot ...take that money and never play the lotto with that system again ...it will even out against you ...+ greed is not good

Hi Benmas;

Your right about the "NO Code!" thingy here, but to those whom wish it to be....... as their will so mote it be!

Happy New Year!

Eddie 

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

United States
            Member #33295
            February 19, 2006
            699 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2008, 9:46 am - IP Logged

There might not be a "code", but if you've taken the time to follow the Amazing Grace posts you would find that if you mix together some Amazing Grace with some BlackApple, stir in some Omniscient with a pinch of Sfilippo you get a fine recipe for hits.

Gotto go eat now..LoL

United States
              Member #57256
              December 24, 2007
              40 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

First of all, I am not working with a system. I hate systems, it's self-invented. I use a method that's rooted deep in patterns.

You are right that it's quite expensive. Even though my method, on average, produces 2-4 numbers for each sets, it would take a lot of money to play those combinations.

Last night, I fixed that, though. I just simply take the numbers my method produces and match it up with the flow of the patterns. Some numbers will stand out while the others are potential winning numbers - play the best two, simple.

As far as your last paragraph, I am a firm believer of that. Bless is the man who can see that !!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks but no thanks. I will win my critics over in due time. My words will not come back to me voided. Each and every one of them will apologize to me.

I only opt to predict one set. Getting all five is still a challenge for me due to the Bonus ball and sometimes " questionable happenstance." Even still, the method is top-notch and good enough to handle all 5 set except the Bonus ball.

I don't have to prove the worth of my method, it speaks for itself as evidence tonite. Even still they doubt me and my method truimps anything LP have to offer. It's not "bragging", it's true.

why not play your numbers and be satisfied with that?

When a method is so great, and others doubt you so much, wouldn't it be easier to make money with it and forget who doubts you? You have nothing to prove.  Just make yourself some hike money,  or trip money..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

First of all, I am not working with a system. I hate systems, it's self-invented. I use a method that's rooted deep in patterns.

You are right that it's quite expensive. Even though my method, on average, produces 2-4 numbers for each sets, it would take a lot of money to play those combinations.

Last night, I fixed that, though. I just simply take the numbers my method produces and match it up with the flow of the patterns. Some numbers will stand out while the others are potential winning numbers - play the best two, simple.

As far as your last paragraph, I am a firm believer of that. Bless is the man who can see that !!!

My method with vtracs in pick 5 is producing 3 of 5...  If I could get those lined up on the same line, I would have 5 of 5.. Of course my method isn't a secret.  I listed it on the pick 5 forum for anyone to use.   I wouldn't care to split a pot..

by the way,

My method has to do with patterns and it was self invented... wow.. we have things in common... oh me  oh my

Are you using that Phimatrix that came out this past year?  It scared me when I thought I was the only one that could see what it was offering.  Good to know if you do.   I have only had one individual outside of computer land to see what I was talking about. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                    Member #57256
                    December 24, 2007
                    40 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2008, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

why not play your numbers and be satisfied with that?

When a method is so great, and others doubt you so much, wouldn't it be easier to make money with it and forget who doubts you? You have nothing to prove.  Just make yourself some hike money,  or trip money..

I'm enjoying my short stay on LP. Up to this point, I've simply been playing by paper and pen. It took me years to get this method in place - lots of frustrations, anger, confusion and quitting. Each time I quitted, I stay away from it for several months and when I return, my understanding gets bolder and stronger. Right now, I think it's the best I've ever been at the Lottery games.

The LP Forum is  fun. The doubts from others will double my pleasure in due time. When ( not if ) I hit 5 out of 5 and trying like hell to get that Bonus ball, the method will be of no use to me. It takes alot to keep up with it when you have a method this good. All it requires is the "minor tweaks" here and there to keep it effective.

So, Ima give partial of it away. I thought the LP would be a good place as any to spread some love however one thing is holding the LP from getting a Great Blessing; the so-called "Code." And that's my Critics.

Each and everyone of them have to apologize like this: "I am sorry." Nothing less, nothing more and the Great One Mr. Todd MUST be the first while the rest of the comrades following his lead. Until then, though...

United States
                      Member #57256
                      December 24, 2007
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2008, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

My method with vtracs in pick 5 is producing 3 of 5...  If I could get those lined up on the same line, I would have 5 of 5.. Of course my method isn't a secret.  I listed it on the pick 5 forum for anyone to use.   I wouldn't care to split a pot..

by the way,

My method has to do with patterns and it was self invented... wow.. we have things in common... oh me  oh my

Are you using that Phimatrix that came out this past year?  It scared me when I thought I was the only one that could see what it was offering.  Good to know if you do.   I have only had one individual outside of computer land to see what I was talking about. 

You and I are in the same boat in regard to having the winning numbers but not knowing the "ones" that are winners. Tell me, how many numbers are you producing from each set ?

What is vtracs - brief it and I'll tell you if it's a system or a method?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23962 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2008, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm enjoying my short stay on LP. Up to this point, I've simply been playing by paper and pen. It took me years to get this method in place - lots of frustrations, anger, confusion and quitting. Each time I quitted, I stay away from it for several months and when I return, my understanding gets bolder and stronger. Right now, I think it's the best I've ever been at the Lottery games.

The LP Forum is  fun. The doubts from others will double my pleasure in due time. When ( not if ) I hit 5 out of 5 and trying like hell to get that Bonus ball, the method will be of no use to me. It takes alot to keep up with it when you have a method this good. All it requires is the "minor tweaks" here and there to keep it effective.

So, Ima give partial of it away. I thought the LP would be a good place as any to spread some love however one thing is holding the LP from getting a Great Blessing; the so-called "Code." And that's my Critics.

Each and everyone of them have to apologize like this: "I am sorry." Nothing less, nothing more and the Great One Mr. Todd MUST be the first while the rest of the comrades following his lead. Until then, though...

You getting quite annoying, so I'm afraid if you continue trolling the forums I'll have to ask you to leave.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2008, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I just check the Texas Lottery Commission for the Mega Million draw and the first number of the set was a 13. I had the winning number as my method produced. Please don't doubt me -- and to be honest, I didn't even KNOW the Lottery plays on a New Years' day.

Nonetheless, I had the number right. It's not hard for me to see this. As Ive said, my method produces 2-4 numbers and when I try to play all those number together for each set, it does add to alot of money being spent. Even still, the winning numbers are always there.

Again, the code reads as easy as reading a book. I always play it by paper and pen and rarely plays a real game until I know for sure, I have a real chance. My method is top-notch. I know the Code. I can help you guys out by revealing partial of it. I'm that good. Trust me.

Apologize.

Prediction Winners for Sunday, November 25, 2007 (Filter Applied)

Member  State  Game  Win Type  Prediction  Actual Results  Prize 
                          geos*5666!Atlantic CanadaBucko4 of 510-27-30-33-3610-27-30-31-36$150
                          geos*5666!CaliforniaFantasy 53 of 511-19-20-24-3211-19-20-27-31$10
                          geos*5666!GeorgiaFantasy 53 of 501-04-08-18-3301-04-10-28-33$10
                          geos*5666!IllinoisLittle Lotto3 of 501-09-12-26-3601-09-18-26-31$10
                          geos*5666!MichiganFantasy 55 of 518-20-27-36-3818-20-27-36-38$50,000
                          geos*5666!MinnesotaNorthstar Cash3 of 504-06-14-18-2604-05-06-14-24$10
                          geos*5666!MissouriShow Me 53 of 506-12-14-15-2903-06-12-14-36$10
                          geos*5666!New MexicoRoad Runner Cash3 of 506-11-13-25-2702-06-11-13-24$10
                          geos*5666!New YorkTake 53 of 517-19-25-30-3109-10-17-19-30$10
                          geos*5666!OhioRolling Cash 53 of 514-17-21-23-3421-23-24-34-38$10
                          geos*5666!PennsylvaniaCash 53 of 504-11-13-26-3701-04-11-26-36$10
                          geos*5666!PennsylvaniaTreasure Hunt3 of 503-07-17-22-2507-11-14-22-25$10
                          geos*5666!WisconsinBadger 53 of 501-03-10-11-3001-03-11-13-17$10

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2008, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Prediction Winners for Wednesday, November 21, 2007 (Filter Applied)

Member  State  Game  Win Type  Prediction  Actual Results  Prize 
                            geos*5666!Atlantic CanadaBucko3 of 503-06-28-30-3303-06-26-33-37$10
                            geos*5666!Atlantic CanadaBucko3 of 526-27-33-37-4003-06-26-33-37$10
                            geos*5666!CaliforniaFantasy 53 of 513-16-17-20-3105-13-17-19-20$10
                            geos*5666!CaliforniaFantasy 53 of 501-05-11-13-1705-13-17-19-20$10
                            geos*5666!ConnecticutCash 53 of 507-21-29-30-3407-18-30-33-34$10
                            geos*5666!IndianaLucky 54 of 512-13-14-21-3408-12-14-21-34$150
                            geos*5666!IndianaLucky 53 of 506-12-14-22-3408-12-14-21-34$10
                            geos*5666!IndianaLucky 53 of 508-21-23-28-3408-12-14-21-34$10
                            geos*5666!IndianaLucky 5 Midday4 of 502-16-27-33-3416-20-27-33-34$150
                            geos*5666!IowaCash Game5 of 503-12-20-24-2703-12-20-24-27$50,000
                            geos*5666!LouisianaEasy 54 of 502-07-08-24-2607-08-23-24-26$150

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                              Member #57256
                              December 24, 2007
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2008, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Trolling ? Far be it that I'm trolling. Don't even bother asking me to leave. My time here is soon up. I'm waiting for the next Maddog Challenge ( Fri. Jan 4, 2008 ). I will predict 5 numbers and play for the very first time in a long time. It's up to you though. The people want to see if I'm full of crap with my method and I will prove them all wrong. The ball is in your court, Great One.

Page 7 of 11